151. 我的英语口语全荒废了。My oral English is pretty rusty.
152. 我们毫无异议地接受了这一协议。We accepted the agreement without argument.
153. 有一些有力的论据反对这些措施。There are strong arguments against these measures.
154. 他的辩论因被打断而显得不完整。The interruption fragmented his argument.
155. 他们唱支歌结束了晚会。They ended the party off with a song.
156. 这一仗使这场战争终告结束。The battle finally brought the war to an end.
157. 那场争辩以大吵大闹收场。The debate ended in uproar.
158. 这男孩痛得尖叫起来。The boy was screaming with pain.
159. 她把嗓子喊哑了。She screamed herself hoarse.
160. 说来容易做来难. Easier said than done.
There are no comments on this entry