161. 你算说对了。You said it.
162. 他没怎么听讲。He paid scant attention to what was said.
163. 关于这一点，她什么也没有对我讲。She said nothing to me about it.
164. 据说他以前是台湾最有钱的人。He is said to have been the richest man in Taiwan.
165. 你刚才讲的话彻底离题了。What you just said is completely off the track.
166. 据说那个被指控谋杀的女孩是疯子，不能为自己申辩。The girl charged with murder was said to be mad and unfit to plead.
167. 晚饭后，我总要休息一小时。I always rest for an hour after dinner.
168. 让争论到此为止吧， 因为我们永远不会意见一致。Let the argument rest there, because we shall never agree.
169. 我们将吃一点面包，剩下的留到早饭时吃。We'll eat some of the bread and keep the rest for breakfast.
170. 把梯子靠在墙上吧。Rest the ladder against the wall.
There are no comments on this entry