I've deduced that I love hearing angry, bitter [and albeit, altogether stupid] responses and hate mail I receive. Whether it's via myspace, facebook, xanga, livejournal, or here. One, because of the undeniable assumption that I'm just an angry feminist. I'll receive it from men and loose women [you know who you are] and my responses are usually this: Suck my c@ck. Because of the high volume of angry hate mail I receive from these women, I don't blame some of you men to think that us, women, are high maintenance complainers. I can definitely understand why some men think so negatively upon women. Not all, but many women enjoy complaining in high pitched 'me, me, me!!!' voices that it's comprehensible as to why men just zone and/or tune them out altogether. I do it all the time. The tuning out part, that is. I have my fair share of female friends and listen to approximately 15% of what they complain to me about; the other 85% is spent on caluclating the average percentage women utilize the word 'like' in a single conversation.
Most common female complaints consist on:
1. Men and their inability to give attention to them.
Here's my overall response. If you didn't complain so much, perhaps they'd give a rat's @$$. So many women are prone to this type of b!tching that it becomes almost second nature. When I see that a female is incapable of anything other than complaining about their boytoy and how he won't give her what she wants, I tell her to either dump his @$$ , inform him [not me] of the situation, or shut the gaping hole in your face. Why? Because complaining about it to get it off your chest is only a temporary solution and a headache for everyone else. We go to a bar. You complain, complain, complain, and then thank me for listening to your incessant dribble, get trashed, and repeat it the next weekend. What does this accomplish? Absolutely nothing except prove to myself that I have a high tolerance for incompetance. Usually four routines of the same type of conversation is a concrete finish to any sort of acquaintance we once had.
2. Men and their obsession with videogames.
If you don't enjoy videogames, you suck. End of story.
3. Fathers and their habit of trying to control you.
Be grateful he raised you, and when you hit 18, leave. If you're any older than 18 and still living with Daddy, then you've nobody to accuse but yourself. He has a right to control you if you're a free-loading whore. Get a job, make money, pay rent, and b!tch about real issues.
These are the most common complaints that I've received from other women. In highschool, it was mainly about inane situations that mean absolutely nothing in the real world. And in the real world, a lot of women have a tendency to just upgrade their b!tching about crushes to men they're divorcing. I'm blessed nowadays to have female friends that do anything but complain, which is a definite plus in my life. We get our $hit done and deal with our boyfriends the way we should. By taking charge of the situation rather than staying in a constant b!tch battle.
I know what most of you are thinking. Oh, but Wakako! Isn't this what you would consider b!tching? No. Venting? No. Now get out of my blog.
There are no comments on this entry