Korean Man's Blog
Korean Man's Blog

Some thoughts and observations about the world today

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Rating 3

LAST BLOG ENTRY - GOODBYE

Posted by korean_man, Nov 13 2008, 11:15 PM

As the title of this entry says, this is my last.

I've belatedly come to the conclusion that Asia Finest is simply the wrong forum for me. I know, I know. I should have come this conclusion long ago.

To put it bluntly, the quality of the posters here is very low. I expect a certain level of thoughtfulness and thinking skills that I just don't see on this forum. It's very sad to realize that most of you are Asian-American males who are simply not up to the level required to talk intelligently.

When I first discovered this site, I thought there was a community of Asians who would be interested in discussing issues in a serious, thoughtful way. I had no idea how wrong I was.

So, instead of wasting time trying to engage you all, I'm outta here. Bye.

Comments

Tissue Box, Nov 15 2008, 08:38 PM

Sorry you feel this way. Good luck finding something more aligned with what you're searching for. buh-bye!

korean_man, Nov 16 2008, 03:43 PM

QUOTE(Tissue Box @ Nov 15 2008, 08:38 PM)
Sorry you feel this way. Good luck finding something more aligned with what you're searching for. buh-bye!

Yeah I'm sorry this forum proved to be sub-par. It's a shame, really. All these Asians from all over participating, and it turns out they're pretty much a low-quality bunch all around. Definitely several cuts below compared to whites in terms of thinking skills, manners, or thoughtfulness.

I would suggest to any Asian looking for interesting debate or conversation to stay away from this site. Seriously. Look elsewhere -- google for other non-Asian (i.e., white) discussion forums. Or better yet, set up your own web forum. By-bye.

This post has been edited by korean_man: Nov 16 2008, 05:32 PM

« Next Oldest · Korean Man's Blog · Next Newest »