cnlightingshow's Blog
cnlightingshow's Blog

lightings blog

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Rating 0

Electrical fault may have caused Rotorua blaze

Posted by cnlightingshow, Dec 15 2011, 09:54 AM

An electrical fault is believed to have been the cause of a fire which engulfed the Warehouse Stationery store in central Rotorua this morning.

At least 12 fire appliances were in attendance at the height of the blaze, coming from across the Bay of Plenty and Waikato, as the fire threatened to spread to neighbouring buildings.

Crews have since brought the fire, which started just after 6am, under control and have spent the morning attacking flames from inside the building.

Nearby streets were cordoned off and people in the area have been evacuated. Motorists and pedestrians are asked to avoid the area surrounding Amohau St, Fenton St, Victoria St and Ranold St.

Fire Service shift manager Scott Osmond said the whole building was ablaze when crews arrived at the scene.

For more information,please visit: PROW

Comments

summersnow, Dec 15 2011, 02:48 AM

kissmiss, Dec 16 2011, 06:42 AM

I want some sexy dress,and i found this one ,i like it very much
but this Mixmoss web seems do not finish yet,I do not know how they the shipping cost.i really want to buy this item.does anybody can give me help?thank you very much.
this is the link for this charming dress. http://www.mixmoss.com/sexy-women-deep-vne...ress-p-687.html
pls help me ...

« Next Oldest · cnlightingshow's Blog · Next Newest »

« December 2014 »

SMTWTFS

Advertisement