Firefighters say an electrical malfunction caused a house fire that happened Saturday on Carline Alley, near Sam Rankin Road.
Firefighters say the heater in the home's bathroom is where the blaze started. It wasn't long before the whole house was filled with smoke and flames.
Nobody inside the home was hurt, but a few firefighters were treated for minor burns.
The Red Cross is helping the residents out with shelter, food and clothing.
For more infomation,please visit: PROW
There are no comments on this entry