AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
police officer as a career-why u need intergrity, honestly..
bosco
post Jan 31 2009, 07:34 PM
Post #1

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Group: Members

my folks tell me to try it out since we have a cousin who married a cop, and he said its good money, government job. i have a diploma in business and a certifcation in IT ,but never used in obtaining a career. i have tried but nothing. i couldn;t get a job in these fields

i like to hear your thoughts. would any of you guys do rcmp as a job or go into it. if so why or why not. i like to hear your reasons. be it too dangerous , not my thing, to i like to do it b/c its helpin the public, and good government job. would you do rcmp soley on the fact its a government job and the pay is very good 45k first yr and 80k after 3 yrs.

what it like being a rcmp. is it hard to get in. what do they look for.
is it like a slack job. do you just drive around a lot and go to tim hortons and hang out. is it very slow and u just watch dvd movie, and listen to ur ipod or is it a lot of work and fast pace and can be very dangerous work

would u see ur self doing rcmp or cop and would ur freinds see u doing it . why or why not

just like to hear some opinions and thoughts

how come the cop requirement theuy ask for someone of good character , hoenstly and intergrity. i mean what would a cop do thats legal, but of not good character or honestly and intergrity
what are some examples or u know of ppl -friends or even urself who have done stuff that was legal but wasn't very of good character, intergirty and honestly but htey still do it or done it.
have u had friends or ppl u now who are good ppl but they lack these qualites and what did htey do to show it to em
why would u hae to havfe it in order to be a cop

how come the cop requirement theuy ask for someone of good character , hoenstly and intergrity. i mean what would a cop do thats legal, but of not good character or honestly and intergrity

what are some examples or u know of ppl -friends or even urself who have done stuff that was legal but wasn't very of good character, intergirty and honestly but htey still do it or done it.

have u had friends or ppl u now who are good ppl but they lack these qualites and what did htey do to show it to em

why would u hae to havfe it in order to be a cop
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ThrowdownMMA
post Mar 10 2009, 04:15 AM
Post #2

AF Fan
Group Icon

i failed the test for it. my T-Score was too low

+Quote Post
thaoclangurl
post Nov 3 2009, 03:58 PM
Post #3

AF Geek
Group Icon

I past the written test and scored at the top percentile but have yet te receive anything back because of job freezes.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 07:49 PM