Reply to this topicStart new topic
Malaysian taxi drivers
SyedHussein
post Aug 9 2012, 08:11 PM
Post #1

AF Geek
Group Icon

Group: Members

There's a contractor from Ukraine who work to install some new equipment in my company. He just told me his experience with Malaysian taxi driver.

- At 8.30, he took a taxi ride from Meridian Hotel KL Central to BUkit Bintang for some R&R
- No problem at this time. The KL Central taxi was prepaid and it get my friend where he want to go.
- Clubbing.
- At 12.30, he went to a taxi stand. he approach first taxi and ask if the driver can drive him back to his hotel.
- The driver said can. My friend enter the taxi. then he ask how much is it. The driver said RM250.
- My friend said too expensive and quickly get out of the taxi
- The driver also came out and then block my friend's from leaving.
- The driver said to my friend he already sit inside the taxi and he must pay RM100 as compensation for the lost of business.
- My friend refuse to pay. things get violent. the driver took a swing. my friend evade and then bring the man down. other taxi drivers also started to gang up on my friend.
- My friend run. stumble upon a police car. My friend ask for protection.
- The police ask my friend what happen and my friend told the story. Then the police question the taxi drivers have a long talk with each other in malay language my friend can't understand.
- Then the Policemen ask my friend to enter the patrol car. He was detained in a police station for assault charge.
- My friend claim it's self defence as he was attacked first. The Police said no evidence and there's aleready witnesses (all taxi drivers) who said my friend attack first.
- My friend told the police to examine the CCTVs around the area. He noticed some pointed his way when the scuffle occur. But police say can't do that because no warrant.
- His passport was taken and he was detain the whole night. Release by morning.

This post has been edited by SyedHussein: Aug 9 2012, 08:12 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Satrai
post Aug 10 2012, 04:08 AM
Post #2

AF Fan
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE (SyedHussein @ Aug 10 2012, 03:11 AM) *
There's a contractor from Ukraine who work to install some new equipment in my company. He just told me his experience with Malaysian taxi driver.

- At 8.30, he took a taxi ride from Meridian Hotel KL Central to BUkit Bintang for some R&R
- No problem at this time. The KL Central taxi was prepaid and it get my friend where he want to go.
- Clubbing.
- At 12.30, he went to a taxi stand. he approach first taxi and ask if the driver can drive him back to his hotel.
- The driver said can. My friend enter the taxi. then he ask how much is it. The driver said RM250.
- My friend said too expensive and quickly get out of the taxi
- The driver also came out and then block my friend's from leaving.
- The driver said to my friend he already sit inside the taxi and he must pay RM100 as compensation for the lost of business.
- My friend refuse to pay. things get violent. the driver took a swing. my friend evade and then bring the man down. other taxi drivers also started to gang up on my friend.
- My friend run. stumble upon a police car. My friend ask for protection.
- The police ask my friend what happen and my friend told the story. Then the police question the taxi drivers have a long talk with each other in malay language my friend can't understand.
- Then the Policemen ask my friend to enter the patrol car. He was detained in a police station for assault charge.
- My friend claim it's self defence as he was attacked first. The Police said no evidence and there's aleready witnesses (all taxi drivers) who said my friend attack first.
- My friend told the police to examine the CCTVs around the area. He noticed some pointed his way when the scuffle occur. But police say can't do that because no warrant.
- His passport was taken and he was detain the whole night. Release by morning.

What to say...? This man is from Ukraine. Let him stay in that $hithole called Ukraine. Ukrainians are the most racist people in the world. Do a search on google and see howmany non-whites have been killed by local in the Ukraine just because they are non-white. And the police does nothing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 06:58 PM