AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
korean husband are still treat theri wives bad?, i hope korean girls have good husband.
Tomboy
post Jan 17 2005, 11:59 AM
Post #81

AF Pro
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE (caoyatian @ Jan 17 2005, 12:58 PM)
QUOTE (Tomboy @ Jan 17 2005, 12:54 PM)
And I think all people are chauvenistic, so what's  your point? You brought up the fact with dramas too >that men treat their wives "bad"<

but i'm concluding it from numerous typical korean husbands i've seen and heard about. NUMEROUS. that is an enough number to generalize their traits. though most of them are in middle life, who still have conservatism and old thoughts from the tradition.

Please don't assume. Need I say "it makes an @$$ out of you and me?"

Do you know< Beijing ,My love>,
when the korean husband don't like her choice,
his wife said: you should respect me,cuz it's in china not korea.

Sorry, I don't watch dramas. I think it's a waste of time. Can you try to clarify what you said cos' I have no f'kin clue.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shanghaibabe@Tor...
post Jan 17 2005, 12:00 PM
Post #82

AF Guru
Group Icon

my neighborhood Korean father never do anything at home. The wives and husbands come home from work and husband sit in front of the TV with a remote control while the wives have to move into the kitchen. , dinner prepare by their wives. After dinner, husband sit in front of the computer and then the wives do the cleaning.

my other Korean best friend has to do everything at home as well. poor girls. she has to work and do the house work.

my best friend and her mother are hoping the daughter can find a Chinese mainland type of husband.

This post has been edited by Shanghaibabe@Toronto: Jan 17 2005, 12:02 PM

+Quote Post
caoyatian
Post #83

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (Tomboy @ Jan 17 2005, 12:56 PM)
QUOTE (caoyatian @ Jan 17 2005, 12:55 PM)
QUOTE (ksurf3rgrl @ Jan 17 2005, 12:52 PM)
caoyatian how old are you?

you know , girl's age is a secret!!!!!!!!!
haha you wanna say i have no experience or i am childish???

icon_rolleyes.gif you are childish if you believe all men can be generalized. That idea itself is immature.

again, i say many,NOT All.

+Quote Post
lovelyfart
Post #84

AF Pro
Group Icon

And I think all people are chauvenistic, so what's  your point? You brought up the fact with dramas too >that men treat their wives "bad"<

but i'm concluding it from numerous typical korean husbands i've seen and heard about. NUMEROUS. that is an enough number to generalize their traits. though most of them are in middle life, who still have conservatism and old thoughts from the tradition.

i'm not assuming. i've seen a NUMEROUS number of them.

+Quote Post
caoyatian
post Jan 17 2005, 12:02 PM
Post #85

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (Tomboy @ Jan 17 2005, 12:59 PM)
QUOTE (caoyatian @ Jan 17 2005, 12:58 PM)

Do you know< Beijing ,My love>,
his wife said: you should respect me,cuz it's in china not korea.

Sorry, I don't watch dramas. I think it's a waste of time. Can you try to clarify what you said cos' I have no f'kin clue.

you don't watch dramas. you think it's a waste of time.
so you also don't know soap opera can give you more information about culture.

+Quote Post
Tomboy
post Jan 17 2005, 12:03 PM
Post #86

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (lovelyfart @ Jan 17 2005, 01:00 PM)

Numerous means all?

Cao- You're just taking my words you know that? If I remember correctly, I was the one screaming "Not all Korean men beat their wives" and had to force YOU to understand that. So don't victimize yourself, you brought this onto your own self with this thread.

Shanghai-...Yeah...it's sad about your two friends but they just got the bad draw.

edit-

cao- rotflmao.gif WTF? Dramas exaggerate
I'm sure every Korean had inner monolouges and are sick and stuck in love triangles!

This post has been edited by Tomboy: Jan 17 2005, 12:05 PM

+Quote Post
Shanghaibabe@Tor...
post Jan 17 2005, 12:05 PM
Post #87

AF Guru
Group Icon

I am living in this Korean and Chinese neighborhood. I had seen more than 2 families. A lot of Korean in my neighborhood, and a lot of wives are in the kitchen and everything at home while their husbands are infront of computer and TV all the time. sure.gif

QUOTE (Tomboy @ Jan 17 2005, 01:03 PM)

Numerous means all?

Cao- You're just taking my words you know that? If I remember correctly, I was the one screaming "Not all Korean men beat their wives" and had to force YOU to understand that. So don't victimize yourself, you brought this onto your own self with this thread.

Shanghai-...Yeah...it's sad about your two friends but they just got the bad draw.

+Quote Post
Tomboy
post Jan 17 2005, 12:06 PM
Post #88

AF Pro
Group Icon

What's the point of your story tho? Yea, some Korean men beat their wives, use them, and act like asses but so do a lot of men.

+Quote Post
Shanghaibabe@Tor...
post Jan 17 2005, 12:09 PM
Post #89

AF Guru
Group Icon

No, no,nono.gif not all men do that. from my experiences learn from Chinese Mainland. you can find a lot and a lot of mainland Chinese men treat their wives like a Queen, and as a reverse the wives treat their husband and his mother could be like a sh!t.

QUOTE (Tomboy @ Jan 17 2005, 01:06 PM)
What's the point of your story tho? Yea, some Korean men beat their wives, use them, and act like asses but so do a lot of men.

This post has been edited by Shanghaibabe@Toronto: Jan 17 2005, 12:11 PM

+Quote Post
lovelyfart
post Jan 17 2005, 12:09 PM
Post #90

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Tomboy @ Jan 17 2005, 01:03 PM)

Numerous means all?

tell me, when did i say ALL do? GENERALLY, a LOT of korean men think it's right to dominate their women.

+Quote Post
Tomboy
post Jan 17 2005, 12:10 PM
Post #91

AF Pro
Group Icon

shanghai-AH, understood. I thought you were another cao. Sorry 'bout that :3

that is an enough number to generalize their traits
:3

This post has been edited by Tomboy: Jan 17 2005, 12:11 PM

+Quote Post
ksurf3rgrl
post Jan 17 2005, 12:10 PM
Post #92

AF Pro
Group Icon

lovelyfart

My parents weren't raised in the states and my dad has always been the same ever since they lived in Korea (that's what my mom says, she even said you should meet a guy like you're dad). I know what you're talking about.. ajumma's talking.. but still it's some, not all of them. If you talk about the majority throughout Korea. Just by what the "numerous" say in you're neiborhood, doesn't always mean the WHOLE.

"Do you know< Beijing ,My love>,
his wife said: you should respect me,cuz it's in china not korea."

why because it has China in the quote? lol you're generalizing you're own race to not have any bad husbands? LOL and then you go on saying Koreans and Japanese husbands are bad. You're a gullable one. Get off the couch.. turn the tv off.. and travel.

+Quote Post
chicken_pot_pie
post Jan 17 2005, 12:11 PM
Post #93

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Group: Banned

As a korean male, i love beating my wife. As i'm typing this i'm being my wife with a pot right now. I'm a compulsive wife beater. SOMEBODY STOP MEH!

P.S. This thread is retarded.

This post has been edited by chicken_pot_pie: Jan 17 2005, 12:11 PM

+Quote Post
caoyatian
post Jan 17 2005, 12:12 PM
Post #94

AF Geek
Group Icon

no , the only thing i wanna tell you that many people think most of them
have no habits to do houswork. and japanese guy too !! only this~~~~

MOST, NOT All !!!! esp the old men.

+Quote Post
Tomboy
post Jan 17 2005, 12:13 PM
Post #95

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (caoyatian @ Jan 17 2005, 01:12 PM)

no , the only thing i wanna tell you that many people think most of them
have no habits to do houswork. and japanese guy too !! only this~~~~

MOST, NOT All !!!! esp the old men.

....And what about Chinese men? People think they're the most harshest. Note: People, not me.

Edit- oh yeah, that was directed to Shanghai, not you.

This post has been edited by Tomboy: Jan 17 2005, 12:14 PM

+Quote Post
Shanghaibabe@Tor...
post Jan 17 2005, 12:14 PM
Post #96

AF Guru
Group Icon

Read my old posts from this thread.

http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?...opic=27162&st=0

In General there are a certain things very different in the way of LIFE.

Taiwanese are much much tradition than the Mainlanders. Taiwan still keep a lot of old culture and traditional stuffs while China mainland had been destroyed a lot while Mao was there like the religion is the number one. China is more into westernize than Taiwan for sure. For example Woman issue. Taiwanese men are much more powerful over the Taiwanese women if you compare to China mainland while the Chinese women don't suck your d!ck unless you make her smile first "Woman first" in China mainland. In Taiwan still have a lot of women who obey men and obey the mother in law(husband's mother") a lot, mostly "Men first" in Taiwan. So the Taiwanese women are more tradition than the Mainland Chinese women. Mainland Chinese women are more in control than Taiwanese women. Mainland Chinese women are more westernize for example she does NOT afraid of you men and your mother. She can kick your mother out of the house if your mother is not nice to her and you are as$ hole.

One thing I love about the China mainland is, the women are much powerful more in control than the men . for example if your mother treat me bad, I'll just kick her as$, if you treat me bad, I'll kick your As$ too. Don't need to obey anyone if I don't like. Women first. biggthumpup.gif I don't need to suck your d!ck unless you suck my pussy first. OH yeah! I love that attitude from the Mainland women. biggrin.gif because I can not stand when a men control my head.

this is the different in General.

+Quote Post
ksurf3rgrl
post Jan 17 2005, 12:15 PM
Post #97

AF Pro
Group Icon

Caoyation, JUST STOP RIGHT NOW. I mean why do you want to keep going. Just END IT HERE. Stop stop stop.

+Quote Post
caoyatian
post Jan 17 2005, 12:15 PM
Post #98

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (ksurf3rgrl @ Jan 17 2005, 01:10 PM)
lovelyfart

My parents weren't raised in the states and my dad has always been the same ever since they lived in Korea (that's what my mom says, she even said you should meet a guy like you're dad). I know what you're talking about.. ajumma's talking.. but still it's some, not all of them.  If you talk about the majority throughout Korea.  Just by what the "numerous" say in you're neiborhood, doesn't always mean the WHOLE.

"Do you know< Beijing ,My love>,
his wife said: you should respect me,cuz it's in china not korea."

why because it has China in the quote?  lol you're generalizing you're own race to not have any bad husbands? LOL and then you go on saying Koreans and Japanese husbands are bad.  You're a gullable one.  Get off the couch.. turn the tv off.. and travel.

i believe there are still some vEEEEEry nice korea men!!!! for exmaple your dad.
but most??? i'm not sure~~~~~~~~
but,now, i still really believe that many don't like do housework.
becuase it's a fact~~~~~~~~

+Quote Post
caoyatian
post Jan 17 2005, 12:16 PM
Post #99

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (ksurf3rgrl @ Jan 17 2005, 01:15 PM)
Caoyation, JUST STOP RIGHT NOW.  I mean why do you want to keep going.  Just END IT HERE.  Stop stop stop.

OK, I know you are nice, so i stop now!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Tomboy
post Jan 17 2005, 12:17 PM
Post #100

AF Pro
Group Icon

+delete+

since you said you'll stop, I'll stop

This post has been edited by Tomboy: Jan 17 2005, 12:17 PM