AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Who's over 20year-old, unemployed, and proud?
DaVinci
post Dec 27 2006, 10:10 AM
Post #1

AF Pro
Group Icon

Group: Members

*raises hand*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jaimu-Jaimu
post Dec 27 2006, 10:13 AM
Post #2

AF Supreme
Group Icon

*Poses*

+Quote Post
DaVinci
post Dec 27 2006, 11:08 AM
Post #3

AF Pro
Group Icon

Either this forum have too many damn kids, or we're just cooler than everyone else. embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
Bixie
post Dec 27 2006, 12:33 PM
Post #4

AF Guru
Group Icon

Over 20 and unemployed? You're nothing but a disgrace, probably living off our taxes and benefits, sitting on your arse doing nothing all day you turds.

+Quote Post
2nd2none
post Dec 27 2006, 02:18 PM
Post #5

AF Guru
Group Icon

Why would you want to be over 20 and be unemployed?? I have a brother who's 23 and he's unemployed haha.. What a bum, he just sits at home and plays computer games all day. Worse part is that he's been offered jobs, he just doesn't want to do anything, because he's lazy. He has a degree in accounting too, damn that guy gets me mad sometimes because he's sooooo f*ckin lazy. Imagine doing that for the rest of your life. Wake up play videogames for 16 hours, then eat then go to sleep, wake up and do it all over again, wtf?

+Quote Post
DaVinci
post Dec 27 2006, 03:17 PM
Post #6

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE(2nd2none @ Dec 27 2006, 02:18 PM) [snapback]2604193[/snapback]

Why would you want to be over 20 and be unemployed?? I have a brother who's 23 and he's unemployed haha.. What a bum, he just sits at home and plays computer games all day. Worse part is that he's been offered jobs, he just doesn't want to do anything, because he's lazy. He has a degree in accounting too, damn that guy gets me mad sometimes because he's sooooo f*ckin lazy. Imagine doing that for the rest of your life. Wake up play videogames for 16 hours, then eat then go to sleep, wake up and do it all over again, wtf?

No wonder your brother doesn't want to work. embarassedlaugh.gif

I use the free time to study. Plus, I don't want menial jobs. I worked at a retial for a week and quitted, since a job like that doesn't suit me.

+Quote Post
Bixie
post Dec 27 2006, 03:17 PM
Post #7

AF Guru
Group Icon

ppl like that make me sick

+Quote Post
ABC in NYC
post Dec 27 2006, 03:28 PM
Post #8

AF Guru
Group Icon

Wow--- you're brother is a big loser. I bet he is a virgin also. icon_twisted.gif

+Quote Post
Metropolitan
post Dec 27 2006, 05:44 PM
Post #9

AF Pro
Group Icon

Im embarassed 4 U.

+Quote Post
SkylineC83
post Dec 27 2006, 05:58 PM
Post #10

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(2nd2none @ Dec 27 2006, 01:18 PM) [snapback]2604193[/snapback]

This sounds like my sophomore year of college. Wake up, play CS, eat, copy & turn in HW, come back play CS, eat, play CS, then sleep.

I'm 23 now and am technically unemployed at the moment. Not very proud, but since I'm going to school and putting off graduating so I'm content right now embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
Takashi
post Dec 28 2006, 01:34 AM
Post #11

AF Legend
Group Icon

Considering you don't graduate until the age of 21, 21 would be a better age to use than 20.

+Quote Post
LastLegend
post Dec 28 2006, 01:38 AM
Post #12

AF Guru
Group Icon

i am 23 turning 24 and jobless what the hell are you going to do kill me

+Quote Post
geek4life
post Dec 28 2006, 04:09 AM
Post #13

AF Pro
Group Icon

had a job since i was 17

+Quote Post
Reilynx
post Dec 28 2006, 04:33 AM
Post #14

AF Pro
Group Icon

Anybody who's not in school should be working. shifty.gif

And stop freeloading, you bums. nono.gif

+Quote Post
Ichigo_Zangetsu
post Dec 28 2006, 04:37 AM
Post #15

AF Pro
Group Icon

it depends on a persons circumstances or situation.

would you call a person who won the lottery a bum if they were unemployed?
would you call someone disabled a bum?
someone with an illness a bum?
oh yeah, studying full time at uni.... working for your parents business... (tho would that be employed technically?)

I guess you need to know what reason they are not employed for to cast a judgement

This post has been edited by Ichigo_Zangetsu: Dec 28 2006, 04:38 AM

+Quote Post
Reilynx
post Dec 28 2006, 04:56 AM
Post #16

AF Pro
Group Icon

would you call a person who won the lottery a bum if they were unemployed?
No, because they are more than capable of supporting themselves.

would you call someone disabled a bum?
No, they're just sh!t out of luck.

someone with an illness a bum?
Again, sh!t out of luck.

oh yeah, studying full time at uni.... working for your parents business... (tho would that be employed technically?)
Fukk yeah! His parents must be proud.

I guess you need to know what reason they are not employed for to cast a judgement
Sorry, can't help it. I'm a judgmental prick. shrug.gif

This post has been edited by Reilynx: Dec 28 2006, 04:57 AM

+Quote Post
SkylineC83
post Dec 28 2006, 11:35 AM
Post #17

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(LastLegend @ Dec 28 2006, 12:38 AM) [snapback]2605873[/snapback]

i am 23 turning 24 and jobless what the hell are you going to do kill me

As long as you're not leeching off welfare, social security, workmen's comp......you can do whatever you want and I'd be happy for you

+Quote Post
Alanna
post Dec 28 2006, 11:55 AM
Post #18

AF Pro
Group Icon

If I was over 30 years old,had no car,investments and a stable job,I would rather hang myself.

+Quote Post
SkylineC83
post Dec 28 2006, 12:01 PM
Post #19

AF Guru
Group Icon

^I wouldn't jump to that option just yet.

Depends if the person still has will & drive or not. If the guy just lost his business or lost his assests via a risky investment but still has the will to rebuild and start over from scratch, then I wouldn't count him out yet. Colonel Saunders from KFC was flat broke at the age of 60 or 65 before he started his, "rest has been history," company and we all know he ended up wealthy.

But if the guy has no desire or passion of bouncing back then he's as good as a fish out of water.

+Quote Post
Alanna
post Dec 28 2006, 10:03 PM
Post #20

AF Pro
Group Icon

^I wouldn't jump to that option just yet.

But u have already wasted thirty years by that time without achieving anything-no car&no job,how many thirty years do u have in your life that enables u to spend or lose once again?We are supposed to be energetic and dynamic in our twenties...but I have seen people that have only succeeded in their late fourties.So... shrug.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2014 - 10:26 AM