anybody from Oahu Hawaii?
IolaniHahkSeng
post Jan 4 2007, 02:54 AM
Post #1

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Group: Members

I am currently living on Oahu.

I'm pretty sure there are Asians posting here who live in the Aloha State.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eclectic Asian
post Jan 4 2007, 02:07 PM
Post #2

AF Guru
Group Icon

I have relatives there, specifically my dad's side.

I just went there last January 2005 to attend a funeral icon_sad.gif

lots of great tourist sites and the scenery is great! biggthumpup.gif

+Quote Post
sjk3
post Jan 4 2007, 05:36 PM
Post #3

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE(IolaniHahkSeng @ Jan 4 2007, 02:54 AM) [snapback]2623764[/snapback]

I am currently living on Oahu.

I'm pretty sure there are Asians posting here who live in the Aloha State.

You are so lucky. Thats got to be one of the best states to live for an asian. Second washington, new york, texas and california.

+Quote Post
IolaniHahkSeng
post Jan 12 2007, 07:34 PM
Post #4

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Yeah, it's so great living in Hawaii. There are a $hitload of Eastern Asians here, esp 3rd and 4th generation japanese-Americans.

Then there are a lot of Chinese-Americans here too. The Asians here are different from the Asians living on the mainland. Of course, most of them speak "pigin" English. That's broken English that was made from the Japanese who first came to Hawaii long ago to work on the Sugar plantation.

+Quote Post
UnregisteredUser
post Aug 28 2007, 10:15 PM
Post #5

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE(IolaniHahkSeng @ Jan 12 2007, 05:34 PM) [snapback]2646497[/snapback]
Yeah, it's so great living in Hawaii. There are a $hitload of Eastern Asians here, esp 3rd and 4th generation japanese-Americans.

Then there are a lot of Chinese-Americans here too. The Asians here are different from the Asians living on the mainland. Of course, most of them speak "pigin" English. That's broken English that was made from the Japanese who first came to Hawaii long ago to work on the Sugar plantation.

Man, I feel ya. Hawaii, specifically Pearl City and Honolulu in Oahu have $hitloads of Asians. Yet none of 'em come on here. Heheh..they're probably too busy having fun rather than coming on here ranting like us. LOL.....j/k.

I been to Hawaii before and man, it was great. Perfect weather, hot girls, nice people. Living there, even for a week, just makes you want to go outside and have fun, talk to people more, and just enjoy the weather and the natural environment. It's just too bad that everything is so damn expensive down there....Or maybe it was just Waikiki...

I also agree that they're nothing like the Asians on the mainland, even the ones in "Killa Cali".... Three word description: They Just Chill...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th November 2014 - 08:17 PM