AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

18 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
What percentage of Filipinos actually have Spanish blood?
2ndsun
post Jun 11 2008, 06:14 PM
Post #201

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE(Selkies @ Jun 11 2008, 06:56 AM) [snapback]3749634[/snapback]
First of all, malay people founded many coastal colonies and villages and some of them grew as big to be considered as cities in comparasion to the population and these people also brought with them their culture and way of living that is why you can see similar culture and way of life in the indonesian archipelagos, borneo, sabah, mindanao, visayas in pre-spanish times.

And yes islam is a big dominant religion in pre-spanish times and not only in religous aspects but in cultural too but their version of islam is kinda different it is mixed with anism and other native belifs but nevertheless it is islam brought by indian and arab traders. Datus were muslim rulers or cheiftens an example is my city Iloilo it was founded by borneans datu's who bought the plains and valleys of iloilo from the ita's that lived there and theysettled and they flourished. So illongos can actually trace back their lineages to the bornean datus and the people that came with them from borneo to settle and not some taiwese aboringees... beerchug.gif

First off, if you have read my previous posts, the tale of the Ten Bornean Datus that you mentioned is proven to be false with no backup concrete evidence that they ever existed. Basically Panay's history depends on that story of the Ten Datus which unfortunately is from one persons imagination, and not the historical truth. Read carefully! And no, if you go back and take a look at our language Tagalog, it has more buddhist Sanskritic words than muslim terms like ilmu, adab, hafiz, which is not even in the Tagalog or Visayan languages. Proof that Islam was not strong and did not last long beyond Mindanao. Otherwise we would have more material evidence that Islam was strong at that time which is a characteristic of ancient Islamic societies! Besides, just because someone has the title Datu, does not mean that they are muslim, even the non-muslim peoples of Malaysia have the title Datu to signify their elevated status in Malaysian politics. Islamic studies is one of my strengths, so you wanna talk about muslims and islam lets do it.

Heres more bullets to shoot down of the falsehood of your claims:

According to Lamberto P. Gabriel’s Ang Pilipinas: Heograpiya, Kasaysayan at Pamahalaan (Isang Pagsusuri), A Philippine History Textbook, on PAGE 53 and PAGES 75-76: Kalantiaw Code and the Maragtas story of the ten Bornean Datus who settled into the Philippine islands have already been debunked by the late Prof William Henry Scott in his Prehistoric Source Materials for the Study of Philippine History (UST Press, 1969), and subsequently sustained and accepted beyond the shadow of doubt by practically all contemporary institutional and academic historians. The Kalantiaw Code and the Maragtas story are therefore considered as unhistorical data.

Concerning Prof. William Henry Scott, refer to his work, "PREHISPANIC SOURCE MATERIALS FOR THE STUDY OF PHILIPPINE HISTORY," 1984, New Day Publishers.

And this:

Code of Kalantiao:

The so-called Code of Kalantiao has been considered as the "centerpiece" of Aklanon history by most Aklanons, especially by local historians in Aklan. It has been compared to the Code of Hammurabi.

The Code was described to have been "in use in 150 (?) since 1433" and was codified and enforced by a certain Datu Kalantiao -- later called Datu Bendahara Kalantiaw -- who ruled in an ancient civilization -- a sakup called Aklan, with Batan (or Batang) as its center of government.

According to William Henry Scott, the late historian who investigated the provenance and authenticity of the Code of Kalantiao, the real author of the Code was a certain Jose E. Marco of Pontevedra, Negros Occidental, who also wrote La Loba Negra which was previously ascribed to Father Jose Burgos.

The fantastic story of the Code of Kalantiao originated from the two-volume manuscripts called Las Antiguas Leyendas de la Isla de Negros which, according to Marco, were written by Jose María Pavon. The manuscripts were actually a product of Marco's fertile imagination.

Wrote Prof. Scott: "The shift of the Code from Negros to Panay presumably began with [Josue] Soncuya's conclusion that Rajah Kalantiaw -- as he called him -- had written the code for Aklan because of the presence of two Aklanon, rather than Hiligaynon, words in the text." (Josue Soncuya, one of the founders of Centro Escolar de Señoritas, was from Banga, Aklan.)

* Datu Bendahara Kalantiaw

Datu Bendahara Kalantiaw (or Kalantiao), of course, was the so-called great ruler of a pre-hispanic civilization who codified a set of rules, the so-called Code of Kalantiao.

In 1956, Digno Alba (a native of Batan, Aklan who was a government pensionado to the US in 1903) wrote a pamphlet which stated -- without any supporting evidence -- that Kalantiaw chose Batan as the capital of the ancient sakup of Aklan.

In 1966, Sol Gwekoh wrote in the Sunday Times magazine that Datu Bendahara Kalantiaw was born in 1410 -- again, without any supporting evidence.

In 1970, Gregorio Zaide included in his book Great Filipinos in History other details: that the Datu's real name was Lakan Tiaw (which means, according to Zaide, "Chief of Brief Speech") and that the great Datu allegedly said "The law is above all men." The Datu was said to be the only son of Raja Bendahara Gulah. All these assertions had, of course, no supporting evidence.

* Bornean Datus

The account of the voyage of ten datus and their followers from a foreign land to Panay and their subsequent settlement in this Visayan island is narrated in a book written in Hiligaynon by Pedro Monteclaro, a native of Iloilo.

In his book, Maragtas kon (historia) sg pulo nga Panay kutub sg iya una nga pamuluyo tubtub sg pag-abut sg mga taga Borneo nga amo ang ginhalinan sg mga Bisaya, kag sg pag-abut sg mga Katsila, Monteclaro narrated that the ten datus came from Borneo where the tyrant Datu Makatunao ruled. The datus and their wives were Puti and wife Pinangpang, Sumakwel and wife Kapinangan, Bangkaya and wife Katurong (who settled in Aklan and whose son Balingsanga could not pronounce the letter r ), Paiburong and wife Pabulanan, Padohinog and wife Ribongsapaw, Dumangsol and wife Kabiling, Dumalogdog, Lubay, Balensuela, and Dumangsil.

No archaeological evidence, however, has been unearthed to give credence to this tale. No historical support for the voyage of the datus and their subsequent settling in Panay exists.

In the Maragtas, Monteclaro wrote: "... akon diri igasambit nga duha ka talamdan ang akon naayap..." (I would mention here that I obtained two documents.) However, nobody has ever seen those two documents.

* Code of Maragtas

The datus, who had settled in Panay, divided the whole of Panay among themselves. Definitely, they had to have some sanctions against polygamy, adultery, inter-racial marriage, robbery, and other cases contrary to their customs. So, a "code," later called the Code of Maragtas, (then, still a little later, called the Code of Sumakwel) was said to have been devised. La-di-da... Manuel Carreon wrote that the Code of Maragtas antedated the Code of Kalantiao by over two centuries!

Guillermo Santiago-Cuino surprised historians and other people interested in the Maragtas when his article "El Codigo de Maragtas" was published in the 20 February 1938 issue of El Debate. He boasted that his writing was a direct translation of "ancient Filipino writing." However, he could not produce any evidence. Moreover, the word "Maragtas" first appeared only in 1907 when Monteclaro's book was published. Santiago-Cuino's article is, therefore, the only source of the so-called Code of Maragtas.

This post has been edited by 2ndsun: Jun 8 2008, 11:59 PM
Go to the top of the pageReport Post

So whats up dude? Got any more garage to give us thinking people in here???

This post has been edited by 2ndsun: Jun 11 2008, 06:21 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Selkies
post Jun 11 2008, 08:06 PM
Post #202

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Wow, another long wave usless rantings. Ok, here is something for to u wank on.. haha

Manila Pre-Spanish times

Manila began as a Muslim settlement at the mouth of the Pasig River along the shores of Manila Bay. The name came from the term maynilad, literally "where there is nilad." Nilad is a white-flowered mangrove plant that grew in abundance in the area.

In the mid-16th century, the area of present-day Manila was governed by three rajahs, or Muslim community leaders. They were Rajah Sulayman and Rajah Matanda who ruled the communities south of the Pasig, and Rajah Lakandula who ruled the community north of the river. Manila was then the northernmost Muslim sultanate in the islands. It held ties with the sultanates of Brunei, Sulu, and Ternate in Cavite.

This post has been edited by Selkies: Jun 11 2008, 08:08 PM

+Quote Post
2ndsun
post Jun 11 2008, 08:54 PM
Post #203

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE(Selkies @ Jun 11 2008, 06:06 PM) [snapback]3750420[/snapback]
Wow, another long wave usless rantings. Ok, here is something for to u wank on.. haha

Manila Pre-Spanish times

Manila began as a Muslim settlement at the mouth of the Pasig River along the shores of Manila Bay. The name came from the term maynilad, literally "where there is nilad." Nilad is a white-flowered mangrove plant that grew in abundance in the area.

In the mid-16th century, the area of present-day Manila was governed by three rajahs, or Muslim community leaders. They were Rajah Sulayman and Rajah Matanda who ruled the communities south of the Pasig, and Rajah Lakandula who ruled the community north of the river. Manila was then the northernmost Muslim sultanate in the islands. It held ties with the sultanates of Brunei, Sulu, and Ternate in Cavite.

See you can't handle the truth, you're just speaking from your @ss again like a brainless pre-pubecent kid, fool. Hehehe.
The losers always resort to saying, "more rantings again." Thats because you have nothing of equal value to bring to the table!!! Rantings my @ss!

And since Nilad is of course the mangrove plant that i already knew the meaning of. Who are you trying to fool? What has this thing to do with Filipinos being Malay(that you already admit YOU ARE WRONG). Those Rajahs did rule Manila, but only temporarily. Now if we were truly Muslim as our original religion, why are you not Muslim? Where exactly did the Ten Datus landed in Panay, which beach? Where are their graves if the story is true? Where are their direct descendants? Where exactly are they from on Borneo? I asked you many questions already, but you can never answer ONE question with accuracy and with knowledge Now since you can't stick to the original topic and you have lost all of your credibility to argue your point, stick to the original topic, Sh*tface!

This post has been edited by 2ndsun: Jun 11 2008, 08:57 PM

+Quote Post
Selkies
post Jun 11 2008, 10:11 PM
Post #204

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE(2ndsun @ Jun 12 2008, 09:54 AM) [snapback]3750527[/snapback]
See you can't handle the truth, you're just speaking from your @ss again like a brainless pre-pubecent kid, fool. Hehehe.
The losers always resort to saying, "more rantings again." Thats because you have nothing of equal value to bring to the table!!! Rantings my @ss!

And since Nilad is of course the mangrove plant that i already knew the meaning of. Who are you trying to fool? What has this thing to do with Filipinos being Malay(that you already admit YOU ARE WRONG). Those Rajahs did rule Manila, but only temporarily. Now if we were truly Muslim as our original religion, why are you not Muslim? Where exactly did the Ten Datus landed in Panay, which beach? Where are their graves if the story is true? Where are their direct descendants? Where exactly are they from on Borneo? I asked you many questions already, but you can never answer ONE question with accuracy and with knowledge Now since you can't stick to the original topic and you have lost all of your credibility to argue your point, stick to the original topic, Sh*tface!

Manila begun as a muslim settlement, if thats not enough then u are totaly an idiot. beerchug.gif biggthumpup.gif embarassedlaugh.gif
The story of the margatas may have no concrete evindence becaause their history is not written but spoken and passed on to as stories but what cannot be dunbunked is that the borneans immigrated here brought along their language, culture and religion and partly defines of what is us today. icon_wink.gif

English-Bornean-hiligaynon

Father-Amang-Amay
You-engkau-ikaw
Me-ako-ako
Two-dua-dua
four-empat-apat

+Quote Post
2ndsun
post Jun 12 2008, 01:24 AM
Post #205

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE(Selkies @ Jun 11 2008, 08:11 PM) [snapback]3750756[/snapback]
Manila begun as a muslim settlement, if thats not enough then u are totaly an idiot. beerchug.gif biggthumpup.gif embarassedlaugh.gif
The story of the margatas may have no concrete evindence becaause their history is not written but spoken and passed on to as stories but what cannot be dunbunked is that the borneans immigrated here brought along their language, culture and religion and partly defines of what is us today. icon_wink.gif

Father-Amang-Amay
You-engkau-ikaw
Me-ako-ako
Two-dua-dua
four-empat-apat

Did I say I denied Manila was ruled by muslim rajahs? Nope! That doesn't mean that the Ten Datus story about Panay's origin is true. Now you're straying outside of the line. Whose the total idiot now? Go and do your favorite thing, look in the mirror, tarantado.
Please! It has already been debunked, since what it was is myths that have no real historical value and fact!!!!!! do you understand?? In order for something to be valid historically, there needs to be written sources, something which Pedro Monteclaro failed to do. It was only from his imagination. So that means you would rather live following someone's mistakes and lies!? Myth and oral stories were never meant to be taken seriously by the historians and if you have half a brain you would know that. Again, where did they come from in Borneo? What part? Where are the true written records indicating the validity of your argument? Seems to me you are so naive to belive myth as fact that you would probably believe the Philippine story of the monkey and the Turtle to be true huh?? Just by putting up basic elementary words and comparing them together does not indicate the two peoples speaking those similar words are the same. Why do you always want to use the model that we came from south of the Philippines when modern science and archaeology has proven that the northern origin is much stronger and more valid? The hardheaded never learn. embarassedlaugh.gif

Why is it then that Ilocanos who have the word dua(two) and apat(four) are not mentioned as their ancestors coming from Borneo then? You don't have any authority to speak on the history of Iloilo nor for the entire Philippines, because you have shown that you are incapable of even basic debate skills. Ha! I will never take the word of a mentally retarded person on face value! embarassedlaugh.gif Give it up, your argument is a lost case! LOL!!!

This post has been edited by 2ndsun: Jun 12 2008, 02:19 AM

+Quote Post
Selkies
post Jun 12 2008, 03:50 AM
Post #206

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE(2ndsun @ Jun 12 2008, 02:24 PM) [snapback]3751161[/snapback]
Did I say I denied Manila was ruled by muslim rajahs? Nope! That doesn't mean that the Ten Datus story about Panay's origin is true. Now you're straying outside of the line. Whose the total idiot now? Go and do your favorite thing, look in the mirror, tarantado.
Please! It has already been debunked, since what it was is myths that have no real historical value and fact!!!!!! do you understand?? In order for something to be valid historically, there needs to be written sources, something which Pedro Monteclaro failed to do. It was only from his imagination. So that means you would rather live following someone's mistakes and lies!? Myth and oral stories were never meant to be taken seriously by the historians and if you have half a brain you would know that. Again, where did they come from in Borneo? What part? Where are the true written records indicating the validity of your argument? Seems to me you are so naive to belive myth as fact that you would probably believe the Philippine story of the monkey and the Turtle to be true huh?? Just by putting up basic elementary words and comparing them together does not indicate the two peoples speaking those similar words are the same. Why do you always want to use the model that we came from south of the Philippines when modern science and archaeology has proven that the northern origin is much stronger and more valid? The hardheaded never learn. embarassedlaugh.gif

Why is it then that Ilocanos who have the word dua(two) and apat(four) are not mentioned as their ancestors coming from Borneo then? You don't have any authority to speak on the history of Iloilo nor for the entire Philippines, because you have shown that you are incapable of even basic debate skills. Ha! I will never take the word of a mentally retarded person on face value! embarassedlaugh.gif Give it up, your argument is a lost case! LOL!!!

Wow, another wave of long pathetic monologues blah blah btw i only ready a lines of it coz its really a waste of time reading them hahha. So finaly you accept that manila begun as a muslim settlement ruled by muslim rajahs, given that settlers settled in manila that would also happen to iloilo and countless other coastal villages settlements below manila since they have to pass in these places before going to manila. beerchug.gif laugh.gif kiss.gif

+Quote Post
2ndsun
post Jun 12 2008, 03:56 AM
Post #207

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE(Selkies @ Jun 12 2008, 01:50 AM) [snapback]3751348[/snapback]
Wow, another wave of long pathetic monologues blah blah btw i only ready a lines of it coz its really a waste of time reading them hahha. So finaly you accept that manila begun as a muslim settlement ruled by muslim rajahs, given that settlers settled in manila that would also happen to iloilo and countless other coastal villages settlements below manila since they have to pass in these places before going to manila. beerchug.gif laugh.gif kiss.gif

It's a waste of time reading, because you can't handle in depth data. I guess thats your problem dude. You are one of those weak Pinoys that want quick answers and solutions to everything. Sorry, but Philippines and the world dont revolve around you get it @sshole???To you in your brain it's blah blah blah, since your brain is blah blah. It's a part of history that it was ruled by muslims, but started? Do you think that the history of Manila starts with the muslim rajah rulers? If thats what you think, you are trotally ignorant about Philippine history. You still havent answered my countless questions while I shot down all of yours with ease. Pathetic loser. @sshole. embarassedlaugh.gif Now be a man and stick with the topic. This isn't about your pathetic Malayness of Pinoys arguments.

This post has been edited by 2ndsun: Jun 12 2008, 03:57 AM

+Quote Post
2ndsun
post Jun 12 2008, 04:03 AM
Post #208

AF Fiend
Group Icon

You know what Sekies, nobody cares nor takes your arguments seriously about your false sense of identity of Filipinos. Shut up already, your contributing to the ruin of this topic. If you can't rebut my arguments to you, then get out of this forum, you have no value here!! People like you make me sick pukeface.gif

+Quote Post
ocrapdm
post Jun 12 2008, 10:21 AM
Post #209

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(Selkies @ Jun 12 2008, 11:11 AM) [snapback]3750756[/snapback]

Father-Amang-Amay
You-engkau-ikaw
Me-ako-ako
Two-dua-dua
four-empat-apat

Bornean and Philippine datus had special relationships because: 1) Philippines and Borneans came from Taiwanese aborigines (as shown by genetics), 2) Close linguistic and cultural affinities (again from Taiwan), and 3) the religious affinities (again from Taiwan)....

+Quote Post
ocrapdm
post Jun 12 2008, 10:26 AM
Post #210

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(martin_nuke @ Jun 11 2008, 04:08 PM) [snapback]3749264[/snapback]
The Aetas directly came from Andaman Islands not China

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andaman_Islands

Yes, they came from the Andaman Islands, but ultimately, they came from Mainland Asia. The term Haitan was actually borrowed by ancient Filipinos from the Chinese to describe the Negritos, as there are also SKELETAL REMAINS of Negritos in China. Furthermore, Southern Chinese legends always speak of the Haitans (Aetas).

+Quote Post
Selkies
post Jun 12 2008, 10:27 AM
Post #211

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Manila started as a muslim settlement, means before that manila was no settlement do u get it? embarassedlaugh.gif xD I give u a simple example ok so you can understand easily. It's just like when the british arrived to colonize america except here in our version they were the malays and over time they become us filipinos just like the british colonizers became amercians. If u still don't get the point then your a retard biggthumpup.gif laugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

This post has been edited by Selkies: Jun 12 2008, 10:29 AM

+Quote Post
MILTON
post Jun 12 2008, 11:36 AM
Post #212

AF Pro
Group Icon

in my limited knowledge of the Filipino and Spanish history, i would say just from the history of other countries colonized by the Spanish and the history of the people, that Filipinos have a larger percentage of Spanish blood than some might think.....just from the fact that physical appearance doesn't necessarily tell your whole history, you don't have to be fair skinned and with white features to have some Spanish blood in you, and that my 2 cents

+Quote Post
Selkies
post Jun 12 2008, 05:07 PM
Post #213

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Philippines was the longest held spanish colony but because of it's distance so far away few spanish only came here and when they came here they isolated themselves from the filipinos and most settled in the americas. So why does the americas have more spanish and latin resemblance compared to us? It is because the spanish wipeout and devasted the the population of the natives in americas it gave them more space and more control one example is the aztecs 90% of their popluation all died in just a span of 2 years mostly from virus and disease brought by spaniards.

If the native americans werent affected or wipeout by disease their population they would bear little resemble of being spanish and proabably end up being like us filipinos with only a few percent spanish. Just imagine when cortez arrived tenochitlan has a population of 250,000-300,000 bigger than any city in spain. Now imagine 90% of that population dies not just in that city but in all of the aztec kingdoms 90% dies it is devastating. Thus the americas soon were more of spanish than native americans because native americans population was decimated and then came the revolutions of these colonies and they were successfull and we are not and those who led them were also spansih colonists wanting independence from spain.

Now compare that to the philippines huge distance, 2 great oceans to cross. So less colonizers came here and settled most that came here were mexican meztizos and aztecs. And the population was intact and not devasted compared to the americas so even if the spaniards inter marry with filipinos their mix is not very strong because it fades away in the huge malay population pool as generations go by.

It means that there maybe many filipino with spansih blood but they have at a very tiny percent of it that they would not have any spanish features at all or anything that resembles being spanish.

So the actual % of people with spanish blood with a decent percent meaning they would have spanish features or spanish resemblace is less than 2% and continuing to decline. Spanish filipinos are becoming a rare and soon extinct species. xD

This post has been edited by Selkies: Jun 12 2008, 05:45 PM

+Quote Post
tataynimo
post Jun 12 2008, 05:48 PM
Post #214

Group Icon

QUOTE(MILTON @ Jun 12 2008, 11:36 AM) [snapback]3751832[/snapback]
in my limited knowledge of the Filipino and Spanish history, i would say just from the history of other countries colonized by the Spanish and the history of the people, that Filipinos have a larger percentage of Spanish blood than some might think.....just from the fact that physical appearance doesn't necessarily tell your whole history, you don't have to be fair skinned and with white features to have some Spanish blood in you, and that my 2 cents

Not exactly. This has been debated before, and from links provided, the percentage is not as large as pro Spanish people wish it were.
People mistake the Mexican/Aztec/Mayans that were used to man the galleons and do the military assignments were thought of as Spanish just because of the language they spoke and the government that they served.

http://filipinokastila.tripod.com/FilMex.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_Filipino_descent

http://fixedreference.org/2006-Wikipedia-C...Philippines.htm
By race or ethnicity:
Malay: 7,539,632 (98.7%)
Chinese: 42,097 (0.6%)
Mestizo: 15,419 (0.2%)
Negrito: 23,511 (0.3%)
Caucasian: 14,271 (0.2%) [Spaniards and White US Servicemen]
Negro: 505 (0.01%) [Black US Servicemen]

+Quote Post
Hi Tone
post Jun 12 2008, 06:31 PM
Post #215

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE(tataynimo @ Jun 12 2008, 07:48 PM) [snapback]3752161[/snapback]
Not exactly. This has been debated before, and from links provided, the percentage is not as large as pro Spanish people wish it were.
People mistake the Mexican/Aztec/Mayans that were used to man the galleons and do the military assignments were thought of as Spanish just because of the language they spoke and the government that they served.

http://filipinokastila.tripod.com/FilMex.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_Filipino_descent

http://fixedreference.org/2006-Wikipedia-C...Philippines.htm
By race or ethnicity:
Malay: 7,539,632 (98.7%)
Chinese: 42,097 (0.6%)
Mestizo: 15,419 (0.2%)
Negrito: 23,511 (0.3%)
Caucasian: 14,271 (0.2%) [Spaniards and White US Servicemen]
Negro: 505 (0.01%) [Black US Servicemen]

those are not reliable sources

+Quote Post
2ndsun
post Jun 12 2008, 10:14 PM
Post #216

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE(Selkies @ Jun 12 2008, 08:27 AM) [snapback]3751757[/snapback]
Manila started as a muslim settlement, means before that manila was no settlement do u get it? embarassedlaugh.gif xD I give u a simple example ok so you can understand easily. It's just like when the british arrived to colonize america except here in our version they were the malays and over time they become us filipinos just like the british colonizers became amercians. If u still don't get the point then your a retard biggthumpup.gif laugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

Sorry I'm not as simpleminded as you. And how are you sure that there was no settlement before the Muslim rajahs were in Manila? Are you an archaeologist that dug up Manila and knew for certain? Didn't think so. Bring fourth your proof.You said you were wrong about us being Malays and then you start pointing that we are Malays again??? Both your parents must be morons since they gave birth to a retarded runt.
embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
2ndsun
post Jun 12 2008, 10:21 PM
Post #217

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE(MILTON @ Jun 12 2008, 09:36 AM) [snapback]3751832[/snapback]

The Spaniard population in the Philippines during colonization was very limited. It was limited to priests, civil servants and soldiers. Much of the Spaniards were holed up in walled areas like Intramuros. Unlike the South and Central American countries, they have much larger Spanish populations due to the shorter time of travel and the concrete foundations of Spanish culture already imbeded in the local population. Plus Central and South America were viewed with much interest because of it's gold deposits. It was just a Trans-Atlantic trip by ship, whilst, from Spain to the Philippines would be both trans-Atlantic, Indian Ocean. Not to mention that the Philippines was just viewed more like an outpost of Spain to reach East Asia for the spices, silk and porcelin that was in demand at the time.

+Quote Post
Selkies
post Jun 13 2008, 03:04 AM
Post #218

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE(2ndsun @ Jun 13 2008, 11:14 AM) [snapback]3752496[/snapback]
Sorry I'm not as simpleminded as you. And how are you sure that there was no settlement before the Muslim rajahs were in Manila? Are you an archaeologist that dug up Manila and knew for certain? Didn't think so. Bring fourth your proof.You said you were wrong about us being Malays and then you start pointing that we are Malays again??? Both your parents must be morons since they gave birth to a retarded runt.
embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

lol, what an idiot bravo embarassedlaugh.gif biggthumpup.gif oh what no more long endless monolgues? embarassedlaugh.gif And there is no malay race since you yourself said it remeber lol, but we are malay culturaly as evindent by the culture migration and settling of borneans in the philippines and also their cultural influence in the philippines is great. So don't be so mad embarassedlaugh.gif just be calm maybe u will suffer a heart attack. kiss.gif beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
2ndsun
post Jun 13 2008, 03:11 AM
Post #219

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE(Selkies @ Jun 13 2008, 01:04 AM) [snapback]3752983[/snapback]
lol, what an idiot bravo embarassedlaugh.gif biggthumpup.gif oh what no more long endless monolgues? embarassedlaugh.gif And there is no malay race since you yourself said it remeber lol, but we are malay culturaly as evindent by the culture migration and settling of borneans in the philippines and also their cultural influence in the philippines is great. So don't be so mad embarassedlaugh.gif just be calm maybe u will suffer a heart attack. kiss.gif beerchug.gif

LOL what a dumbass mental reject. Too much pride to back downeven though he can't put anything to float on water. What a shame to your parents, they must be ashamed to have you as their son. LOL! I don't need no long debate with you anymore since I know I'm right and won the debate long ago. beerchug.gif
Now you admitted you were wrong now you said we are Malay culturally, what is it that makes us Malay culturally d*ckhead?? There is nothing that makes a people culturally Malay, since it's so diverse. But thats what happens when someone one like you with single digit IQ starts to talk out of his anus. I don't get mad dude, i get even. So Fukk you very much. hehehehhe

This post has been edited by 2ndsun: Jun 13 2008, 03:14 AM

+Quote Post
BrooklynCarter
post Jun 13 2008, 03:19 AM
Post #220

AF Elite
Group Icon

i have spanish in me!!! ^^

+Quote Post