Reply to this topicStart new topic
DO YOU WANT TO FIRE YOUR BOSS, Read Below and take action
Jinan
post Feb 7 2007, 12:17 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members

Hello my dear friends...

I was reading all the posts here and I was laughing because I was where you are now before but I broke the cage and flyed and fired my boss. if you are interested to do so and manage your own business form the comfort of your home then read my post and follow my instructions . you can start this business part time around your schedule and then as you move on and make more money you can then fire you boss and be your own boss and do your business full time and enjoy a life style the same way I do. But I will tell you upfront if you are not serious about controling your future and owning your business don't go there because you will be wasting your time and mine as well. I will teach you every step of the way how to build a profitable business and I am not going to lie to you and tell you it is so easy because to suceed in any thing you need to work hard at the begining to establish the momentum and then you can sit back and enjoy but I gurantee that this is a fun business to do and the fun part of it is that you can work your business in 63 countries over the world from your phone and laptop or computer so you can be sitting at the beach in a bikini with your labtop and run your business and this is the honest truth. Our system work in almost all the Asian countries so every one here can take a bite of the cake and few months from now you will eat the whole cake. As I said only serious people should apply to this kind of work.please don't waste your time and our time if you are not serious enough .
Here is what you need to do to start this go to

www.momsperk.com

The work form home website it will tell you about the free training package and if you are lucky and live in the USA or Canada you can obtain this training pack for only $10 for 2nd day air by Fedex so the charge is only for the shipping but the package is free and when you order your package someone from our work form home team will contact you for further details...Trust me we don't make any money on charging this $10 for shipping so think about it as you will invest this 10 dollar and you will see the rewards out of it always think positive beacuse if you are really seriuos about the business you will make up this 10$ and much more money.

second if you are not in the USA or Canada just register your name and information and someone from our team will contact you also to tell you how they can send you the training package and how much could it be for the shipping to your location wherever you are.

Have fun and think positive and remember *****NOTHING WILL CHANGE UNLESS WE CHANGE HOW WE THINK****
beerchug.gif

This post has been edited by Jinan: Feb 7 2007, 12:18 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mizz_Luv3r
post Feb 7 2007, 12:18 PM
Post #2

AF Supreme
Group Icon

suck my penis

+Quote Post
Jinan
post Feb 7 2007, 01:26 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

I will not do that and you will not need to do it either. this is your opportunity to earn an honest income so take it or leave it and there is not need to use this language.

+Quote Post
*promo
post Feb 7 2007, 01:32 PM
Post #4

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(Mizz_Luv3r @ Feb 7 2007, 09:18 AM) [snapback]2710166[/snapback]

lick my pussssssssay

you mean.... icon_wink.gif