Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hate your workspace?, Talk about it here
2nd2none
post Feb 13 2007, 02:40 AM
Post #1

AF Guru
Group Icon

Group: Members

So as you all know, I'm in the Navy, and I'm stationed on the oldest commissioned war ship in the Navy, the USS Kitty Hawk, CV 63. Well today I went to a newer ship DDG 82, the USS Lassen and, OH WOW! It made me realize how big a piece of sh!t my ship is OMG! They've actually got CBR airlock chambers, and wow it's so freakin clean, and everything works almost perfect, OMG.. Even the food tasted better, which left me in disbelief! God damn what I'd do to be on a new ship! It was like stepping into a whole new world, and the people working there were actually knowledgable of their job. Then I realized, oh sh!t I'm not reenlisting to go on any more ships lol.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
deeme2000
post Feb 13 2007, 07:46 AM
Post #2

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE(2nd2none @ Feb 13 2007, 02:40 AM) [snapback]2722234[/snapback]

So as you all know, I'm in the Navy, and I'm stationed on the oldest commissioned war ship in the Navy, the USS Kitty Hawk, CV 63. Well today I went to a newer ship DDG 82, the USS Lassen and, OH WOW! It made me realize how big a piece of sh!t my ship is OMG! They've actually got CBR airlock chambers, and wow it's so freakin clean, and everything works almost perfect, OMG.. Even the food tasted better, which left me in disbelief! God damn what I'd do to be on a new ship! It was like stepping into a whole new world, and the people working there were actually knowledgable of their job. Then I realized, oh sh!t I'm not reenlisting to go on any more ships lol.

Grass is always greener neh?

We thought having offices with windows would be great...now in the dead of winter I have to run this heater all day to stay warm bc of the cold coming through the large windows in my office. It's a blessing and a curse all wrapped up into one.

When are finishing up anyway in the Navy?

+Quote Post
f20btran
post Feb 17 2007, 04:51 AM
Post #3

AF Pro
Group Icon

not reenlisting to go on any more ships? then what?? a huge career change? I'm thinking of movin to the US, big change.

+Quote Post
2nd2none
post Mar 4 2007, 06:44 AM
Post #4

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(f20btran @ Feb 17 2007, 06:51 PM) [snapback]2731317[/snapback]

not reenlisting to go on any more ships? then what?? a huge career change? I'm thinking of movin to the US, big change.

It's only 4 years in the military. I've got better job offers out in the civilian world. Besides if I work for the government when I get out, I can use those 4 years towards retirement. It'd be nice to be free of bullsh*t and stinky people lol...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2014 - 07:02 AM