AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hi I'm New Here, How come the flipinos are so racist?
Bandcamp
post Jul 7 2004, 05:13 PM
Post #1

AF Fan
Group Icon

Group: Banned

Hi i'm new here and I've browse the flipino forum and i found that they have alot of negatives things to say about khmers, I was wondering what spark this feud?, they're are calling us monkies and everything that there is be called that's in the book.
I've tried hard to ignore it but it really ticks me off and i was wondering if it was always like this in AF?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Thay_
post Jul 7 2004, 08:23 PM
Post #2

AF Addict
Group Icon

Group: Members

It is only a few individuals, ignore them like I do. The "battle" is mostly about LOOKS nothing else more...

Welcome by the way. beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
ChassNong
post Jul 7 2004, 09:17 PM
Post #3

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (Bandcamp @ Jul 7 2004, 06:13 PM)
Hi i'm new here and I've browse the flipino forum and i found that they have alot of negatives things to say about khmers, I was wondering what spark this feud?, they're are calling us monkies and everything that there is be called that's in the book.
I've tried hard to ignore it but it really ticks me off and i was wondering if it was always like this in AF?

I suggest you'd better get used to it! There are plenty of "monkey businesses" around here beerchug.gif Watch out for that Ejay1, Ejay2 and Fil-Am madgo.gif

Welcome to AF Khmer sect cool30.gif cool30.gif

+Quote Post
Nung1
post Jul 7 2004, 09:22 PM
Post #4

AF Elite
Group Icon

sup welcome to the AF FORUM.

errr dont get it in ure mind that all fillipinos on this forum are racist. cus the majority arent, like most cultures, there are a few bad apples that we tend to pay attention rather than the rest of the group.

+Quote Post
flipcombatmedic
post Jul 7 2004, 09:41 PM
Post #5

AF Supreme
Group Icon

welcome to af

i'm filipino but don't just look at it as khmer getting dissed, there are khmai and the other dude dissing our culture. i am not racist, but there those who are it's the individual not the people. and look at it at our perspective too not just yours. if anythign is said, i apologize in their behalf, our culture is not on that level as what they show.

+Quote Post
Fil-Am
post Jul 8 2004, 12:14 AM
Post #6

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (ChassNong @ Jul 7 2004, 10:17 PM)
QUOTE (Bandcamp @ Jul 7 2004, 06:13 PM)

I suggest you'd better get used to it! There are plenty of "monkey businesses" around here beerchug.gif Watch out for that Ejay1, Ejay2 and Fil-Am madgo.gif

Welcome to AF Khmer sect cool30.gif cool30.gif

What your painting me as the bad guy sure.gif , its people from your side with menikani and khmai starting this sh1t. First it was menikani and his filipinos are negrito propaganda and then khmai talking sh1t about filipinos in the filipino section. I don't come over here and start sh1t, have I ever started an racist thread in the khmer section. If you can't take the heat, then don't start sh1t with us. madgo.gif

+Quote Post
--Kaged--
post Jul 8 2004, 12:24 AM
Post #7

AF Geek
Group Icon

im new here also and i noticed that khmai is the one mostly stirring things up.

+Quote Post
Eclectic Asian
post Jul 8 2004, 12:25 AM
Post #8

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (flipcombatmedic @ Jul 7 2004, 10:41 PM)
welcome to af

i'm filipino but don't just look at it as khmer getting dissed, there are khmai and the other dude dissing our culture. i am not racist, but there those who are it's the individual not the people. and look at it at our perspective too not just yours. if anythign is said, i apologize in their behalf, our culture is not on that level as what they show.

i totally agree. i am filipino so please don't GENERALIZE and think i am a racist too....in fact i have khmer friends and everything is cool between us. beerchug.gif icon_smile.gif

adding to what flipcombatmedic sorta started:
before you judge someone you should always consider their viewpoint/situation first! :genius:

+Quote Post
FiRe_dRaGoN
post Jul 8 2004, 02:08 AM
Post #9

AF Fiend
Group Icon

welcome abroad to asiafinest.com

if people say things tht aint good, just dont pay attention. and not all filos r bad, i have filo friends as well.

+Quote Post
Bandcamp
post Jul 8 2004, 10:01 AM
Post #10

AF Fan
Group Icon

Well thanks for the warm welcome and i hope peace can be made between us and we can carry on with more positive threads with the racist junk left behind.
i apologize for generalizing, it wasnt in my intentions to label one group the badguy,I should have pointed out the individual who was doning the mud slinging.
I am hoping in the near future that we can bring this racism to a halt.

+Quote Post
halohalo
post Jul 8 2004, 11:09 AM
Post #11

AF Pro
Group Icon

well most of the Filipinos here arent really racist, only a couple. And we dont encourage that kind of behaviour frm them, although there are other ppl like Khmai and Cambosouljah who like to go to Philippines forum and start dissing us and our culture for no reason. But other than that, no I dont think most of us Filipinos here are racists, we all respect other ppl's culture and backgrounds. And welcome to AF btw. beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
Horitaka
post Jul 8 2004, 11:17 AM
Post #12

AF Pro
Group Icon

Welcome!

Don't worry about all the flame threads here. Most people are respectfull of eachother. It's just some people *ahem*fil-am can't resist to stick their nose into a perfectly good thread like this one.

+Quote Post
RockHeart
post Jul 8 2004, 02:14 PM
Post #13

AF Guru
Group Icon

Welcome guy in our Khmer section!! It has nothing to worry just keep staying tune and behave yourself as RockHeart... beerchug.gif embarassedlaugh.gif Listen what i say, because i am a member as long time than you!!! :genius:

+Quote Post
Jason
post Jul 8 2004, 03:20 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Iím pretty new myself here in AF. From cruising around this site, I notice a lot of bashing oneís culture. I find it pathetic. Just ignore those people. Itís a few that are ignorant.

+Quote Post
heart_leigh
post Jul 8 2004, 05:45 PM
Post #15

AF Geek
Group Icon

Welcome! Welcome!

Anyways, I concur with the majority of my fellow Filipinos. Most of us aren't like that. It's nice to meet you. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
aaronly
post Jul 8 2004, 08:08 PM
Post #16

AF Addict
Group Icon

filipinos are nice people, leave them alone and they will leave you alone

+Quote Post
Rocky Cuong V
post Jul 8 2004, 08:18 PM
Post #17

AF Supreme
Group Icon

I never knew intense flame war is in Philopines section as well embarassedlaugh.gif . I think i should check this ection out more. Hehe! perhap make a few Thread! embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 03:24 PM