AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Do Asian girls find Indian Guys attractive?
AsiaticGlory
post Jan 20 2012, 02:36 PM
Post #161

AF Pro
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE (anhminhledoan @ Jan 14 2012, 09:13 AM) *
Some Indian guys are very physically attractive. I doubt I would get along with most Indian guys on a non-physical level though. The cultural differences seem too great. I don't know if I would be welcomed into an Indian family...

good point
There is more to a working relationship than just being physically attractive. Yep, Asians and Indians don't get along with each other. I know some Nagas from northeast India who tell me this. The Nagas are more Mongoloid or proto-Mongoloid.

At the same time, Indians face discrimination in East Asia. Chinese people see Pakistan as a better ally than Japan and Korea but I think most Chinese would rather marry a Japanese or Korean than a Pakistani. Thus China's alliance with Pakistan is really a joke.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SemperFidelis
post Jan 21 2012, 05:02 PM
Post #162

AF Addict
Group Icon

The better ally and who you would rather marry are 2 separate things though. You dont ally because you want to breed, you ally because you want to know you can rely on someone when the time comes for action

+Quote Post
fivers
post Jan 21 2012, 08:41 PM
Post #163

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (SemperFidelis @ Jan 21 2012, 06:02 PM) *
The better ally and who you would rather marry are 2 separate things though. You dont ally because you want to breed, you ally because you want to know you can rely on someone when the time comes for action

naughty.gif naughty.gif for some reason this made me rotflmao.gif LOL

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Jan 24 2012, 06:10 PM
Post #164

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (SemperFidelis @ Jan 21 2012, 04:02 PM) *

In any case, it is obvious that China's alliance with Pakistan is just politics and nothing more. If India did not exist, I am willing to bet the two countries would not care about each other. I think most Chinese would cringe more if their country got flooded with Pakistanis than if it got flooded with Japanese and Koreans.

+Quote Post
SemperFidelis
post Jan 24 2012, 09:35 PM
Post #165

AF Addict
Group Icon

you make it sound like political alliances are a bad thing

+Quote Post
AgentBach
post Jan 29 2012, 02:30 PM
Post #166

AF Supreme
Group Icon

Personally, no.

+Quote Post
Appandydype
post Feb 3 2012, 10:05 PM
Post #167

AF Fan
Group Icon

Promo goods are given to with reaction to certain measures, staff benefits, enterprise products, seminars giveaways in addition to tradeshow sales pitches. Using a hardly any price tag, you are able to efficiently start using a promo item to create firm's title identification along with generate customer goodwill. Through deciding on a suitable promo merchandise, just about every business can publicise its brand name successfully. All you want can be to find the correct object for that right price. You should find a product of which very best meets your small business.

Whether or not the giveaways are cubical and also company accessories, eco friendly as well as recycled things, executive products, health and well being items, buckskin items, printed apparel, sugars and chocolates, automated items, traveling along with leisure gifts, ravenscroft in addition to glassware, seminar and event objects, published pencils as well as writing instruments, promo items as well as exhibit marketing goods, many people belong to the actual extensive sounding discount goods. Promotional merchandise can be everything a logo along with target could fit in. Nearly every promotional piece includes businesses name, company logo and also a therapeutic massage. You can find so many different forms of merchandise easily obtainable in current market to become employed for promotion and it's also definitely complicated to help small lower your current models to only a few. You can find few important different types, each type provides its benefits and drawbacks.

Foods classification incorporates power refreshments, goodies, confectioneries, mints, nice tins, puddings, picnic bins, bbq koszulki z nadrukiem sets in addition to mugs. This specific category is usually appreciated by simply the majority of individuals and is similarly popular amid teams of almost all ages in particular little ones along with teens. The items in this group present together with big selection associated with expenses pertaining to businesses. In case a company establishes to work with any one meals to advertise their company, it should remember that food products have limited period. A number of people will often have allergen trouble for any distinct style of the food and this also might lead to restricted by using of which product.

Clothing category will be the most popular type to get used for advertising through numerous organizations. It includes items like polo t-shirts, kitchen apron, bodywarmers, fleeces, jerkin, jumpers, pashminas, rugby t shirts, protection jerkin, scarves, tops, sweatshirts, t-shirts, tees, connections, vests, windcheaters along with workwears. This kind of category is quite common while persons love to be given a freebie in sort of any coat or perhaps a t-shirt. That transforms your own recipients straight into walking companies for ones brand and also firm. An enterprise ought to be very careful whilst choosing this category since brands of garments differ from time in order to year. The majority of the clothing products are generally seasonal as well as may be used with constrained period. It may be really challenging buying numerous styles. This kind of group will be pricey also while giving any jacket out costs much more than just offering a new promotional branded compose.

Workplace presents group is extremely wide and contains something created to be used at the job. It includes DISC members, laptop or computer these animals, static correction tapes, desk gadgets, table calendars, desk http://www.state.gov pads, table units, report cut slots, put in writing baskets, submit the idea records, highlighters, mousemats, papers videos, rulers, staplers, sticky records, letter head collection, recording dispenser, mechanical pencils, ballpens, crayons, erasers, fineliners, water fountain pencils, pen packages, pen conditions, pen sharpeners, pencils, writing instruments, indicators, rollerballs, desk pads, record circumstances, universal serial bus flashdrives, expensive hard drives and memory sticks, calculators as well as hardware goods. In recent years, corporations have create a distinctive perception of using environmentally friendly promotional items. These kinds of Environmentally friendly promo things are made from recycled supplies.

You may use many different promo what to advertise your organization in addition to selections are almost unlimited. You could decide on suitcases straps, covers, clothe totes, golfing add-ons, shoe totes, sporting activities containers, toiletry carriers, vacation blankets, bathe bags, opportunity eyeglasses, beach front tennis balls, red flags, magnets, torches, peel offs, shoulder luggage, title clothing, lanyards, portfolios, diamond ring binders, decanters, tankards, trophies, floral vases, plates, sim minute card products, atomizers, briefcases, company bags, company minute card situations, cuff inbound links, flasks, treat pieces, page openers, manicure units, vague ideas, wines packages, wine beverages stoppers, lip creams, wax lights, passing up rules, atlases, suitcases tickets, totes, swiss armed service chef knives, incidents kits, outfits rollers, automobile accessories, pc components, sandals, snow scrapers, pen knives, screwdriver packages, thermometers, traveling connects, properly creatures, conditions gas stops, managers, particular wireless house alarms, cease designer watches, carrier hand bags, rucksacks, crayons, pen circumstances and many other. Between these kinds of plenty of choices, it's very important that you pick a suitable promo merchandise in which ideal suits the needs of your respective small business which is cost-effective at the same time. The very best promotional product or service would link your brand's label with an object related to your own industry. One example is, the THE ITEM corporation that will really wants to create buyer commitment might have accomplishment with computer mouse button protections, strain goods as well as UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS expensive travel because your own promo things.

Intended for promo goods or maybe concepts you need to call up the industry experts Discolored This halloween Offers today.

+Quote Post
rahul1000
post Feb 5 2012, 12:02 AM
Post #168

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (chiuchimu @ Jan 14 2012, 02:09 PM) *
I heard Indian girls prefer white guys or at least light skinned Indian guys.

Yes, Indians largely also prefer fair skin just like many East Asians. Skin-lightening creams are quite popular in India, you see lots of commercials with them. :/

+Quote Post
rahul1000
post Feb 5 2012, 12:05 AM
Post #169

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (rahul1000 @ Feb 5 2012, 01:02 AM) *
Yes, Indians largely also prefer fair skin just like many East Asians. Skin-lightening creams are quite popular in India, you see lots of commercials with them. :/

QUOTE (anhminhledoan @ Jan 14 2012, 11:13 AM) *
Some Indian guys are very physically attractive. I doubt I would get along with most Indian guys on a non-physical level though. The cultural differences seem too great. I don't know if I would be welcomed into an Indian family...

I do believe most Indian families would largely accept East Asians. They'd probably be more accepting than of black or hispanic partners anyways, thinking they are higher on the totem pole. icon_sad.gif

+Quote Post
RafaelM
post Feb 9 2012, 02:25 PM
Post #170

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (rahul1000 @ Feb 4 2012, 11:05 PM) *
I do believe most Indian families would largely accept East Asians. They'd probably be more accepting than of black or hispanic partners anyways, thinking they are higher on the totem pole. icon_sad.gif

I am glad to hear that, then is only the East Asians who have to worry about the Indians.

+Quote Post
dnk510
post Feb 13 2012, 05:45 PM
Post #171

Group Icon

QUOTE (anhminhledoan @ Jan 14 2012, 07:13 AM) *

This is largely a product of ignorance. The differences created between East Asians and South Asians are due to a similarity they share - racism / nationalism. Desis (especially Indians) are very conservative in that they would mostly rather date Indians. Similarly, East Asians mostly would rather date East Asians, not because they don't find other people attractive, but because of conservative mindsets, nationalism, and worry about how they would be perceived socially. The thing with Chinese/Japanese/Koreans is that, yes, they are more culturally similar, and since their appearance is also similar, it's easy to be out in public without others knowing your mate might not be the same East Asian you are.

I think some clarity needs to be given on this thread as to what we're talking about - when people say Asian, they're talking about East Asians. This means Chinese, Japanese, Koreans -- and sometimes Vietnamese. We are not talking about Filipinos, Thai, Cambodian, Malay, or other SE Asians. The notion that an East Asian is culturally more similar to a SE Asian than an Indian / South Asian is pretty ludicrous if you ask me. For example, I would argue that a Chinese or a Korean are more culturally similar to an Indian than to a Filipino or a Thai. East Asians closest cultural similarity is to South Asians, and a lot of this has to do with family values, education, and the general cultural history of Asia, to which India is a major contributor. The fact that South Asians and East Asians don't get along is just a testament to their culturally similar stubbornness / ethnocentrism. Meanwhile, the less educated SE Asians try to piggyback and draw similarities to East Asians, while excluding South Asians. Let's get this straight. East Asians don't even acknowledge SE Asians mostly.

I am ethnically Indian (from the north/assam-manipur area) but born in America. I lived in Korea for 3 years, speak Korean (and also Hindi) and my gf is pure Korean (lived there her whole life and from a very rich, conservative family. Consequently neither of us has introduced the other to our parents, despite that we eventually want to marry, since we're both from conservative families and have to tread lightly). But I've talked to her and other Koreans about their perception of other Asians. First off, Koreans see the world as a dichotomy of Korean & Foreigner. It's not Asian and non-Asian, it's Korean and non-Korean. Secondly, if you look at Korean education about their own history, Koreans are generally taught that their close neighbors are China and Japan, and "the far off land" is India. Other countries (including SE Asia) just don't exist. What I'm trying to say here is that the perception of what is Asian and what is not Asian has been so skewed because of appearance -- i.e. some filipinos have chinese blood and hence look chinese, so ergo filipinos are Asian while Indians are not. If we're going to talk about Asians, it means we are talking about East Asians, South Asians, and SE Asians, and each group should be talked about with the correct terminology. It is really better to be clear about that people. There is no dichotomy of Asian (East Asian and SE Asian) and Indian, despite that most SE Asians look more 'mongoloid.' Let's be real. East Asia may not get along with South Asia, but they don't acknowledge the existence of SE Asia, and SE Asia has no cultural influence on East Asia, whereas India has cultural influence on both (Buddhism, etc.). Appearance doesn't say anything about culture, and it remains a straight fact that EA's have more in common culturally with South Asians than SE Asians.

Sorry for the long post, just wish people would either be more precise with their language, or at least be educated enough to acknowledge the truth ^_^

This post has been edited by dnk510: Feb 14 2012, 01:13 AM

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Feb 15 2012, 01:39 AM
Post #172

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (dnk510 @ Feb 13 2012, 04:45 PM) *
This is largely a product of ignorance. The differences created between East Asians and South Asians are due to a similarity they share - racism / nationalism. Desis (especially Indians) are very conservative in that they would mostly rather date Indians. Similarly, East Asians mostly would rather date East Asians, not because they don't find other people attractive, but because of conservative mindsets, nationalism, and worry about how they would be perceived socially. The thing with Chinese/Japanese/Koreans is that, yes, they are more culturally similar, and since their appearance is also similar, it's easy to be out in public without others knowing your mate might not be the same East Asian you are.

I think some clarity needs to be given on this thread as to what we're talking about - when people say Asian, they're talking about East Asians. This means Chinese, Japanese, Koreans -- and sometimes Vietnamese. We are not talking about Filipinos, Thai, Cambodian, Malay, or other SE Asians. The notion that an East Asian is culturally more similar to a SE Asian than an Indian / South Asian is pretty ludicrous if you ask me. For example, I would argue that a Chinese or a Korean are more culturally similar to an Indian than to a Filipino or a Thai. East Asians closest cultural similarity is to South Asians, and a lot of this has to do with family values, education, and the general cultural history of Asia, to which India is a major contributor. The fact that South Asians and East Asians don't get along is just a testament to their culturally similar stubbornness / ethnocentrism. Meanwhile, the less educated SE Asians try to piggyback and draw similarities to East Asians, while excluding South Asians. Let's get this straight. East Asians don't even acknowledge SE Asians mostly.

I am ethnically Indian (from the north/assam-manipur area) but born in America. I lived in Korea for 3 years, speak Korean (and also Hindi) and my gf is pure Korean (lived there her whole life and from a very rich, conservative family. Consequently neither of us has introduced the other to our parents, despite that we eventually want to marry, since we're both from conservative families and have to tread lightly). But I've talked to her and other Koreans about their perception of other Asians. First off, Koreans see the world as a dichotomy of Korean & Foreigner. It's not Asian and non-Asian, it's Korean and non-Korean. Secondly, if you look at Korean education about their own history, Koreans are generally taught that their close neighbors are China and Japan, and "the far off land" is India. Other countries (including SE Asia) just don't exist. What I'm trying to say here is that the perception of what is Asian and what is not Asian has been so skewed because of appearance -- i.e. some filipinos have chinese blood and hence look chinese, so ergo filipinos are Asian while Indians are not. If we're going to talk about Asians, it means we are talking about East Asians, South Asians, and SE Asians, and each group should be talked about with the correct terminology. It is really better to be clear about that people. There is no dichotomy of Asian (East Asian and SE Asian) and Indian, despite that most SE Asians look more 'mongoloid.' Let's be real. East Asia may not get along with South Asia, but they don't acknowledge the existence of SE Asia, and SE Asia has no cultural influence on East Asia, whereas India has cultural influence on both (Buddhism, etc.). Appearance doesn't say anything about culture, and it remains a straight fact that EA's have more in common culturally with South Asians than SE Asians.

Sorry for the long post, just wish people would either be more precise with their language, or at least be educated enough to acknowledge the truth ^_^

agreed
Culture doesn't always correlate with race. For example, those Semitic Middle Easterners from Turkey speak the same language family as that of Mongolia.

However it is obvious that South Asians are racially different from East Asians. As for Southeast Asians, they are a mix of East Asians, proto-Mongoloid Austronesians, Negritos, Pacific Islanders, etc. Vietnam is the most East Asian of the Southeast Asians while East Timor is the most Australoid.

You say you are from Assam and Manipur. Isn't that the northeastern part of India that is more Mongoloid?
Perhaps your Mongoloid mixture is why you are able to get along with Koreans.

The reason Koreans don't have a pan-Asian view is because they have limited contact with non-Asians. If millions of Africans and Semitics immigrated to Korea, I am willing to bet that the Koreans would start seeing their Japanese and Chinese neighbors as part of the same tribe.
People are more likely to unite if they are in constant interaction with a group that is even more foreign. Hence why overseas Asians like myself are much more likely to be pan-Asian. The constant interaction with whites and Latinos puts the whole thing in perspective for me. Compared to these whites and Latinos, I am a lot more similar to other Asian ethnic groups like Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese, Mongolians, Thais, Filipinos, and even Kazakhs in addition to the Chinese and Taiwanese.

I think the reason why South Asians seem to have more similar values with East Asians is because the South Asians that immigrate to the West tend to be the best of their populations. In other words, East Asians get along with upper caste Indians who have higher education. Would East Asians get along with the average Indian masses (85 IQ) of the lower castes? I think those average Indians would have more in common with Mexicans.

It's true. Americans use "Asian" as a synonym for "Mongoloid."

This post has been edited by AsiaticGlory: Feb 15 2012, 01:42 AM

+Quote Post
dnk510
post Feb 15 2012, 04:23 PM
Post #173

Group Icon

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 14 2012, 10:39 PM) *
agreed
Culture doesn't always correlate with race. For example, those Semitic Middle Easterners from Turkey speak the same language family as that of Mongolia.

However it is obvious that South Asians are racially different from East Asians. As for Southeast Asians, they are a mix of East Asians, proto-Mongoloid Austronesians, Negritos, Pacific Islanders, etc. Vietnam is the most East Asian of the Southeast Asians while East Timor is the most Australoid.

You say you are from Assam and Manipur. Isn't that the northeastern part of India that is more Mongoloid?
Perhaps your Mongoloid mixture is why you are able to get along with Koreans.

The reason Koreans don't have a pan-Asian view is because they have limited contact with non-Asians. If millions of Africans and Semitics immigrated to Korea, I am willing to bet that the Koreans would start seeing their Japanese and Chinese neighbors as part of the same tribe.
People are more likely to unite if they are in constant interaction with a group that is even more foreign. Hence why overseas Asians like myself are much more likely to be pan-Asian. The constant interaction with whites and Latinos puts the whole thing in perspective for me. Compared to these whites and Latinos, I am a lot more similar to other Asian ethnic groups like Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese, Mongolians, Thais, Filipinos, and even Kazakhs in addition to the Chinese and Taiwanese.

I think the reason why South Asians seem to have more similar values with East Asians is because the South Asians that immigrate to the West tend to be the best of their populations. In other words, East Asians get along with upper caste Indians who have higher education. Would East Asians get along with the average Indian masses (85 IQ) of the lower castes? I think those average Indians would have more in common with Mexicans.

It's true. Americans use "Asian" as a synonym for "Mongoloid."

I would also point out that Indians still possess the Mongoloid haplotype. India as a country is so mixed, where you'll have Indians in the northeast like me who look more Mongoloid, and then in the northwest who were brutally raped and pillaged by the Greeks / British colonists and look almost white (pretty sad). The Dravidians in the south were supposedly the "true" indians, and their DNA contains Mongoloid haplotype, their language (Malayalam / Tamil) is not part of the Indo-Aryan language family either, but of course due to geographic conditions they don't look like East Asians, and to be blunt I'd still consider them racially different even though they carry Mongoloid genes.

Perhaps my Mongoloid mixture is why I get along with Koreans. I'm not sure. However Koreans also seem to acknowledge that what makes you who you are is as much "mind" as it is "blood." For example, most Koreans don't consider overseas Koreans to actually be Korean. They call them foreigners amongst themselves. My friend went as far as saying "they're not Korean. They just look like us." Keep in mind this is their own blood they're talking about. At the same time, if one of these overseas Koreans succeeds on the international stage, they'll become "woori nara saram" (our country's people), so I admit there is a double standard there.

Perhaps East Asians have similar values with South Asians because they're interacting with the upper class South Asians overseas. However, I'd also point out that original South Asian culture still contains what laypeople would call "Asian Values," more so than many island nations in Southeast Asia. Of course the poor, lower caste (85 IQ) Indians may not embody these values, but then neither do the poor, destitute (85 IQ) farming class in rural China.

As an aside, i had a feeling you may have been referring to the IQ study that deemed East Asians and Whites to have the highest IQs. I'm not saying that the study is clearly wrong, but there are 2 factors which cause me to mostly dismiss it: (1) the small sample size and skewed cutting of data and (2) the fact that the professor who championed the study was a white guy, who had a fetish for East Asian culture and wanted to draw commonalities between him and the East Asians that separated themselves from other races. He bashed on Indians a lot in that study; I don't doubt at all that lower caste Indians may indeed have retard IQs, but so do lower class destitutes in East Asian nations, i.e. Korean farmers in Jeolla province countryside or inbred orphans in Vietnam. The fact that South Asians have produced more Nobel Prizes, Fields Medals, and Billionaires than any East Asian nation up to this point in history causes me to really question the validity of said IQ study.

I myself was a member of Mensa through high school and went to an Ivy for college ... then again, maybe that's my Mongoloid mixture at work icon_wink.gif

+Quote Post
Boolfaporopat
post Feb 16 2012, 02:41 PM
Post #174

AF Fan
Group Icon

Привет!
футболки армин ван бюрен спортивные толстовки купить майку сумерки
Леопардовая майка Женские прикольные трусики
майка идите в жопу я фея футболки с коноплей как растянуть футболку
Футболки розница футболки рестлеров купить трусики женские ношенные Мужские футболки екатеринбург
футболки от дениса симачёва футболка с джастином бибером футболки с надписью армения
Футболка с котопсом обычная белая футболка купить трусики
майка бай купить футболку м1 для футболки

Other sites футболка россия, футболки футбольные на заказ, майка ac dc, купить ношеные женские трусики

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Feb 20 2012, 12:29 PM
Post #175

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (dnk510 @ Feb 15 2012, 03:23 PM) *
I would also point out that Indians still possess the Mongoloid haplotype. India as a country is so mixed, where you'll have Indians in the northeast like me who look more Mongoloid, and then in the northwest who were brutally raped and pillaged by the Greeks / British colonists and look almost white (pretty sad). The Dravidians in the south were supposedly the "true" indians, and their DNA contains Mongoloid haplotype, their language (Malayalam / Tamil) is not part of the Indo-Aryan language family either, but of course due to geographic conditions they don't look like East Asians, and to be blunt I'd still consider them racially different even though they carry Mongoloid genes.

That is because the ancestors of Mongoloids came from the south. They are the proto-Mongoloid Austronesian people. Some of which ended up in Siberia where the ice age climate turned them into Mongoloids. I think Haplotypes is more about your ancestors from the past so having the same haplotypes just means you had a common ancestor. I heard it was common ancestors from 30,000 years ago. Obviously a lot of changes can happen in the last 30,000 years so that is why Siberia adapted Mongoloids are racially different from the proto-Mongoloids of the south despite similar genes.

The Dravidians were the original Indians who got conquered by white people from Central Asia.

Perhaps my Mongoloid mixture is why I get along with Koreans. I'm not sure. However Koreans also seem to acknowledge that what makes you who you are is as much "mind" as it is "blood." For example, most Koreans don't consider overseas Koreans to actually be Korean. They call them foreigners amongst themselves. My friend went as far as saying "they're not Korean. They just look like us." Keep in mind this is their own blood they're talking about. At the same time, if one of these overseas Koreans succeeds on the international stage, they'll become "woori nara saram" (our country's people), so I admit there is a double standard there.

I think those Koreans would be more open minded about having overseas Koreans in their country than say African or Semitic immigrants. In your case, they would probably choose you over an Indian who is more Dravidian. I think East Asians value both race and culture. In other words, they would only accept people who look like them and who practice the same culture. I remember reading that Japan only took in Vietnam War refugees who looked Japanese.

Perhaps East Asians have similar values with South Asians because they're interacting with the upper class South Asians overseas. However, I'd also point out that original South Asian culture still contains what laypeople would call "Asian Values," more so than many island nations in Southeast Asia. Of course the poor, lower caste (85 IQ) Indians may not embody these values, but then neither do the poor, destitute (85 IQ) farming class in rural China.

East Asians don't really accept Southeast Asians especially the ones from the island nations that you mentioned. Vietnamese are the Southeast Asians who have the best chance of being accepted by East Asians. At the same time, Vietnamese are the most Mongoloid of all the Southeast Asians. Malays and Indonesians are actually quite different in terms of race from East Asians.

As an aside, i had a feeling you may have been referring to the IQ study that deemed East Asians and Whites to have the highest IQs. I'm not saying that the study is clearly wrong, but there are 2 factors which cause me to mostly dismiss it: (1) the small sample size and skewed cutting of data and (2) the fact that the professor who championed the study was a white guy, who had a fetish for East Asian culture and wanted to draw commonalities between him and the East Asians that separated themselves from other races. He bashed on Indians a lot in that study; I don't doubt at all that lower caste Indians may indeed have retard IQs, but so do lower class destitutes in East Asian nations, i.e. Korean farmers in Jeolla province countryside or inbred orphans in Vietnam. The fact that South Asians have produced more Nobel Prizes, Fields Medals, and Billionaires than any East Asian nation up to this point in history causes me to really question the validity of said IQ study.

I don't think being a billionaire is always an issue of intelligence. East Asians also tend to be more introverted which can be an obstacle from becoming rich. In addition, Indians tend to be better with the English language since they were a British colony, and the fact many Indians speak an Indo-European language makes English easier for them to learn. Since English is the global language, people who know how to speak it tend to have a better chance of succeeding in the business world.

I don't know if Nobel Prizes have much credibility anymore. For starters, what exactly did Obama do to receive a Nobel Peace Prize?

I think East Asian nations have more patents than South Asian nations.

Anyway, I think IQ test results are more focused on the average rather than on the people at the extremes (retards and geniuses). Maybe Indians produce more geniuses despite the fact their average people have lower IQs than average East Asians.

I myself was a member of Mensa through high school and went to an Ivy for college ... then again, maybe that's my Mongoloid mixture at work icon_wink.gif

That's good. Maybe you can use your intelligence to help India become a developed country.

This post has been edited by AsiaticGlory: Feb 20 2012, 12:30 PM

+Quote Post
Metropolitan
post Jun 17 2012, 04:09 PM
Post #176

AF Pro
Group Icon

It's funny how the media wants to portray Middle Easterners as South Asian looking when infact they look "Italian", "Greek", and or like the average Southern or Eastern European mofo. Is this a way to protect the fact that Middle Easterners as a whole look white and under the government consensus is classified as white?

This post has been edited by Metropolitan: Jun 17 2012, 04:11 PM

+Quote Post
WherbOrek
post Jun 23 2012, 06:49 AM
Post #177

Group Icon

полностью поддерживаю, такие же мысли были.

+Quote Post
whiteosama
post Jul 6 2012, 10:56 AM
Post #178

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (dnk510 @ Feb 15 2012, 05:23 PM) *

From reading your post, I strongly doubt you have that high IQ!

you contradicted yourself in your post:
I'm a mensa member (you want to say that you have high IQ or smart, and you get to mensa through IQ test)
"causes me to really question the validity of said IQ study" you doubt the validity of IQ test. That mean you are not actually that smart, which is shown in your post.

your view of the world is skewed, here is point to point:

1. indian has a caste system very strict caste system, in which the they don't mix with each other, but stick with in their own...so the lower caste don't marriage the higher caste...so they high IQ of few Indian from higher caste can be easily explained
2. India having lots of Billionaire while the majority is dirt poor is not a good sign of economic progress, Japan have very few billionaire despite the fact that japanese produce the most top fortune 500 companies in the world....they compete head to head with the US, while US is very diverse and big country importing talent from around the world.
3. in the western countries, indian men are seen as less of a threat by white men, they gave them position as ceo in their white company, while the east asian male will never be a ceo in white men company despite the east asian male put bunch of white male as ceo in their own company.
east asian male in western countries can only become a ceo if they founded the company by themselves. example: linksys, netgear, ATI Radeon, Nvidia, viewsonic, garmin, youtube, yahoo, etc....
4. nobel prize is highly political and less and less merit. it has been proven.
those organizations that funded those nobel prize winners are biased

+Quote Post
Satrai
post Jul 9 2012, 02:22 AM
Post #179

AF Fan
Group Icon

My perception is that the "bend-for-the-white-man"-virus has had more impact on the East- and especially on the South-East Asians than on South-Asians.

+Quote Post
Jagger
post Oct 10 2012, 12:09 PM
Post #180

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE (Metropolitan @ Jun 17 2012, 10:09 PM) *
It's funny how the media wants to portray Middle Easterners as South Asian looking when infact they look "Italian", "Greek", and or like the average Southern or Eastern European mofo. Is this a way to protect the fact that Middle Easterners as a whole look white and under the government consensus is classified as white?

You mean "Caucasian"? Originally, the US also classified South Asians under that category before they lobbied to be moved to the "Asian" category.

Europeans and South Asians simply represent two extremes of the "Caucasian" category, with Middle-Easterners being in between these two extremes.

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2014 - 04:53 AM