Closed TopicStart new topic
Why is this ho so obsessed with me?
Bixie
post Aug 26 2007, 09:26 AM
Post #1

AF Guru
Group Icon

Group: Members

Has anyone else noticed that DG can't stop talking about me in ALL her posts? I'll enter a thread and I'll see her talking about me; I'll enter the "funniest members quotes" thread and she's quoting things people have said about me. (things that aren't actually funny, it's just they're about me." She can't stop commenting on how "fat" I am even though I've posted several body pics and it's clear that I'm anything but fat - but I'd rather be seen as fat by that skinny anorexic shapeless whore than anything else coz she seems to think skin and bones is actually ATTRACTIVE laugh.gif She can't stop talking about how "ugly" I am and how I look like a "pakistani" when there's nothing further from the truth. embarassedlaugh.gif Anyway, that poor b!tch needs to spend some time in rehab, clearly the cracks got to her a bit, she might wanna take her own advice that she tells Boinky everyday and slit her own wrists - maybe that's why she's always telling people to slit their wrists, so she can work up the courage to do it herself! Well, we're right behind you Disco Gestapo! laugh.gif

Anyway, stop e-stalking me and I won't keep making threads about you telling you to back off. I'm not into skinny, flat backed, 32A sized t!t$ girls with big e-mouths who type boring posts and weak (usually googled) cusses. MOVE!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
boinky78
post Aug 26 2007, 09:28 AM
Post #2

AF Elite
Group Icon

shes gonna be pissed XD

+Quote Post
Bixie
post Aug 26 2007, 09:30 AM
Post #3

AF Guru
Group Icon

Well she should stopped following me around. But yeah she's gonna be annoyed - the internet is her world, after all laugh.gif

Still, Punani187 will probably come along and ruin the day thumbsdown.gif

+Quote Post
tinman01
post Aug 26 2007, 09:40 AM
Post #4

AF Guru
Group Icon

Bixie gets so sexy when she's mad.

+Quote Post
miszkx
post Aug 26 2007, 10:21 AM
Post #5

AF Pro
Group Icon

HAHAAHAHHA $hits crazy. in before closed! ;D

+Quote Post
monkey88
post Aug 26 2007, 10:31 AM
Post #6

AF Addict
Group Icon

a nigga did what now?

+Quote Post
Mona
post Aug 26 2007, 10:36 AM
Post #7

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bixie @ Aug 26 2007, 09:26 AM) [snapback]3164698[/snapback]
Has anyone else noticed that DG can't stop talking about me in ALL her posts? I'll enter a thread and I'll see her talking about me; I'll enter the "funniest members quotes" thread and she's quoting things people have said about me. (things that aren't actually funny, it's just they're about me." She can't stop commenting on how "fat" I am even though I've posted several body pics and it's clear that I'm anything but fat - but I'd rather be seen as fat by that skinny anorexic shapeless whore than anything else coz she seems to think skin and bones is actually ATTRACTIVE laugh.gif She can't stop talking about how "ugly" I am and how I look like a "pakistani" when there's nothing further from the truth. embarassedlaugh.gif Anyway, that poor b!tch needs to spend some time in rehab, clearly the cracks got to her a bit, she might wanna take her own advice that she tells Boinky everyday and slit her own wrists - maybe that's why she's always telling people to slit their wrists, so she can work up the courage to do it herself! Well, we're right behind you Disco Gestapo! laugh.gif

Anyway, stop e-stalking me and I won't keep making threads about you telling you to back off. I'm not into skinny, flat backed, 32A sized t!t$ girls with big e-mouths who type boring posts and weak (usually googled) cusses. MOVE!

LOL

all she says to everyone is, go kill yourself and save humanity,
she is just a sad boring soul. icon_rolleyes.gif

I feel sorry for her. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Disco Gestapo
post Aug 27 2007, 12:04 AM
Post #8

AF Elite
Group Icon

Wow, for someone who is so bored by me and feels so stifled by my obsession with her...isn't this like the second or third thread you've made devoted to me? Seriously, get a life you fat loser. sure.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Kailin
post Aug 27 2007, 12:05 AM
Post #9

AF Pro
Group Icon

Asian drama !!

+Quote Post
Disco Gestapo
post Aug 27 2007, 12:23 AM
Post #10

AF Elite
Group Icon

Okay, now I actually read the original post. And: WOW, you are seriously fu-king threatened aren't you? laugh.gif I said you looked Pakistani one time, and it was a long time ago, I didn't even remember that until right now. That must've cut you deep for you to still remember it. laugh.gif And, no, I don't have to google insults the way that you do, unlike you I have a brain. Uhhh, I dunno exactly where you get the idea that I'm super-skinny, but I'm not. And if you actually look at the types of women I post pics of, you'd see that I don't idealize stick figures. Unlike you, who won't shut up about how gorgeous that white girl from Harry Potter and Zhang Ziyi are. Ahem...stick figures... icon_rolleyes.gif You're such a fu-king hypocrite and a fu-king liar. Do you have any idea how many times I see you saying $hit about me? And on top of that you keep making threads about me. You're fu-king obsessed. It's kind of creepy. crazy.gif

+Quote Post
fadedmofo
post Aug 27 2007, 12:26 AM
Post #11

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE(Disco Gestapo @ Aug 26 2007, 10:23 PM) [snapback]3166556[/snapback]
Okay, now I actually read the original post. And: WOW, you are seriously fu-king threatened aren't you? laugh.gif I said you looked Pakistani one time, and it was a long time ago, I didn't even remember that until right now. That must've cut you deep for you to still remember it. laugh.gif And, no, I don't have to google insults the way that you do, unlike you I have a brain. Uhhh, I dunno exactly where you get the idea that I'm super-skinny, but I'm not. And if you actually look at the types of women I post pics of, you'd see that I don't idealize stick figures. Unlike you, who won't shut up about how gorgeous that white girl from Harry Potter and Zhang Ziyi are. Ahem...stick figures... icon_rolleyes.gif You're such a fu-king hypocrite and a fu-king liar. Do you have any idea how many times I see you saying $hit about me? And on top of that you keep making threads about me. You're fu-king obsessed. It's kind of creepy. crazy.gif

i used to thought u were pretty mean, but after reading some of ur recent posts u actually make sense

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 07:41 AM