Vietnam Propaganda Arts
SoCal
post Sep 7 2007, 09:29 PM
Post #1

AF Supreme
Group Icon

Group: Bronze AF Subscriber

http://www.dogmavietnam.com/

As you have realized by now, Vietnam Propaganda Arts are getting more popular with the foreign tourists nowadays.

Why is there such a fascination that exists among foreign tourists of Vietnam Propaganda Arts?

Please share your constructive comments. Thank you. icon_smile.gif

For some members in here who know Vietnamese well, please translate the Vietnamese words in the pictures for us. Thank you. icon_smile.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SoCal
post Sep 7 2007, 09:30 PM
Post #2

AF Supreme
Group Icon

+Quote Post
PB.
post Sep 7 2007, 09:43 PM
Post #3

AF Guru
Group Icon

Group: Members

who will this piss off?

+Quote Post
viet11
post Sep 7 2007, 10:29 PM
Post #4

AF Fan
Group Icon

socal you're not vietnamese? =(

+Quote Post
SIG_P229
post Sep 8 2007, 02:38 AM
Post #5

AF Fiend
Group Icon

SoCal is a Chinese pretend to be Viet

+Quote Post
1962VW
post Sep 8 2007, 08:04 AM
Post #6

AF Addict
Group Icon

Unlike me......................................SoCal is a Nice Guy. biggthumpup.gif

+Quote Post
SoCal
post Sep 8 2007, 10:27 AM
Post #7

AF Supreme
Group Icon

So does my background have anything to do with the topics that I post here?

I bet I am more Vietnamese than most of you in here. icon_smile.gif

Gentlemen, please get back to our current discussion about Vietnam Propaganda Arts.

This post has been edited by SoCal: Sep 8 2007, 10:28 AM

+Quote Post
asean.asia
post Sep 8 2007, 10:30 AM
Post #8

AF Elite
Group Icon

embarassedlaugh.gif A lot of people pretend to be vietnamese, but their non-vietnamese mentality has printed on their forehead. kiss.gif

+Quote Post
GenomVirues
post Sep 8 2007, 10:46 AM
Post #9

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE(asean.asia @ Sep 8 2007, 10:30 AM) [snapback]3195303[/snapback]
embarassedlaugh.gif A lot of people pretend to be vietnamese, but their non-vietnamese mentality has printed on their forehead. kiss.gif

yeah man I got telekinesis power, be driving in niggah's mind and $hit! I could tell right away if they're Vietnamese or not based on their mentality that I have read.

You see, Vietnamese are born with the same behavior because of biological factor and never influence by the environment. That explains why they look alike and think alike, even if they're born else where in the world. They're like sea turtles, encoded with genes that enable them to return to the shore that born them and mate there every x year(s). I've come to a conclusion; if they don't look like me, think like me, then they're not Vietnamese.

No need to prove that they're Vietnamese or not, facts are irreverent, and collecting data is for suckas, when I have telekineses power that can draw conclusion quicker and more accurate.

Beholdddd my psychic power and telekineses!

BTW

OHH $hitTTT he looks like the rapper Tupac.

This post has been edited by GenomVirues: Sep 8 2007, 10:53 AM

+Quote Post
tim003
post Sep 8 2007, 05:11 PM
Post #10

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE(GenomVirues @ Sep 8 2007, 10:46 AM) [snapback]3195344[/snapback]
BTW

OHH $hitTTT he looks like the rapper Tupac.

Thanks to the shiethead in the picture and his homeboys that is why my family is in America which is a good thing. Thank you uncle Hoe.

+Quote Post
asean.asia
post Sep 8 2007, 06:41 PM
Post #11

AF Elite
Group Icon

Another Nguy sits behind his monitor and $hit crap. kiss.gif

QUOTE(tim003 @ Sep 8 2007, 05:11 PM) [snapback]3195821[/snapback]
Thanks to the shiethead in the picture and his homeboys that is why my family is in America which is a good thing. Thank you uncle Hoe.

+Quote Post
Babyfox143
post Sep 8 2007, 06:49 PM
Post #12

AF Addict
Group Icon

ignorance in this case is not a bliss.

+Quote Post
tim003
post Sep 8 2007, 07:48 PM
Post #13

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE(asean.asia @ Sep 8 2007, 06:41 PM) [snapback]3195915[/snapback]
Another Nguy sits behind his monitor and $hit crap. kiss.gif

Well, I dont think there is anything wrong with my statement but I know opinions are sometime like assholes. How would you felt that your dad was in the re-education camp for 10 years and left your mom home with 4 kids plus the grandparent to take care? I dont know what is your side stories are, but I do love and respect my freedom in America. Sorry if I offended you with my statement about Ho Chi Minh, I just cant help it because there are so much hatred about the communists inside of me.

+Quote Post
asean.asia
post Sep 8 2007, 08:07 PM
Post #14

AF Elite
Group Icon

Why don't you blame the puppet regime vnch that shouldn't exist in the first place. How would you feel for those mothers/families who died resisting the Japanese, French, and the American for Vietnam independence. If we failed, not only those lives in the Vietnam War were wasted, but also those who died fighting against the French and Japanese. (1) no war and let the Japanese/French colonizes Vietnam, or (2) if we go to war we must go all the way to the end to get Vietnam her independence. Just because of your personal or minority selffishness, everyone has to follow you and think like you. Do you not think those who handed president HCM their sons/daughters wanted their children to die? They love their children, but they must sacrifice their children for vietnamese to have their own country Vietnam. If every vietnamese had the same thought like you, then there wouldn't be a nation called Vietnam. kiss.gif

QUOTE(tim003 @ Sep 8 2007, 07:48 PM) [snapback]3196024[/snapback]
Well, I dont think there is anything wrong with my statement but I know opinions are sometime like assholes. How would you felt that your dad was in the re-education camp for 10 years and left your mom home with 4 kids plus the grandparent to take care? I dont know what is your side stories are, but I do love and respect my freedom in America. Sorry if I offended you with my statement about Ho Chi Minh, I just cant help it because there are so much hatred about the communists inside of me.

This post has been edited by asean.asia: Sep 8 2007, 08:09 PM

+Quote Post
Babyfox143
post Sep 8 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #15

AF Addict
Group Icon

^^my dad was in the re-ed camp for 7 years, and we're also here bc of the war. but u cant blame Ho Chi Minh for all that - he wasn't a "sh*thead", he was a patriot. His biggest concern was getting Vietnam to be independent from the foreigners. And he did that - he put Vietnam on the map. If you want to blame, blame the weak southern vietnamese government for being b*tches to the foreigners. if u want to blame, blame the US government for getting involved and making the south refuse an election thus escalating into war.

i used to be like u. brainwashed and told by many of my people how evil Ho Chi Minh is and how all the suffering was because of him. and then i opened a history book and educated myself. dont be ignorant like the rest of the VNCH fools. go online and read. you'll be amazed at the real truth.

+Quote Post
asean.asia
post Sep 8 2007, 08:16 PM
Post #16

AF Elite
Group Icon

In additional, if those who died resisting the Japanese and French could raise their voices, they would want president HCM to go all the way and not let their blood be wasted. kiss.gif

+Quote Post
SIG_P229
post Sep 8 2007, 08:54 PM
Post #17

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Ho Chi Minh was a b!tch, he die a b!tch too..

+Quote Post
GenomVirues
post Sep 8 2007, 08:55 PM
Post #18

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE(tim003 @ Sep 8 2007, 05:11 PM) [snapback]3195821[/snapback]

When I was young 4- 5 years of age, playing outside in the rice field catching fish and one time a snake popped up and bit me, as a result, I got a huge bite mark on my left arm. I ran inside and told my mother what happened, she looked at my arm and asked " Is the snake ok?".

The moral of the story is that there is no moral to the story.

$hit happens shrug.gif

This post has been edited by GenomVirues: Sep 8 2007, 09:00 PM

+Quote Post
SoCal
post Sep 8 2007, 09:19 PM
Post #19

AF Supreme
Group Icon

Please, ladies and gentlemen, don't digress from the topic. confused.gif

We are discussing arts in this thread.

For example, do you find the bright colors of the propaganda poster more relaxing or annoying?

Let's talk about design and arts, please.

+Quote Post
tim003
post Sep 8 2007, 09:29 PM
Post #20

AF Geek
Group Icon

I had been research about HCM for sometime now, so I do know a little bit about him. He worked for the OSS (US intelligence agency before CIA) during the Japanese occupy of SE Asia, and he did ask US for help to gain independence for VN but was ignored. If HCM was the saviour for VN, what do you think about his followers before and after 1975? If his followers did such a good job to rule the country, there wouldnot be millions of Viet that including me and you that left the country. And some of us are fortunate to be here in the US, and some didnot make it because of the Thai pirates or stuck in the refugee camps. If you have witnessed how is live in early 80s in VN for being in a Nguy family then you would have a same opinion with me, now that I am here in the US and sitting here in my central air home and you expected me to have some good thoughts about VC, I can only thanks them for give my family a chance to be here in the US where we have the freedom of speech and religion, press and I am pretty sure some of you would appreciate those freedom too. Ok tell me if you go to VN right now and said that you want to have your own party and campaign for the next election, you think the VC would let you do that. OK let me hear some of your opinions.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2014 - 12:20 AM