AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Popped A Blood Vessel On My Left Eye!, Eeeeekk!
JMAC
post Jul 26 2004, 05:02 PM
Post #1

AF Supreme
Group Icon

Group: Members

Never happened to me before but I was working out this afternoon then I went to the toilet and saw my left eye got blood on it!!! eek.gif I freaked for 10 seconds then realize I could still see so I thought it wasn't a big deal... shrug.gif I thought my contacts cut my eye or something but it was more on the upper part and away from the contacts.

Man, should I be concern?? confused.gif eek.gif

Probably I should stay away in front of the monitor for awhile or any kind of radio active screens.. icon_neutral.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cloudyski
post Jul 26 2004, 05:09 PM
Post #2

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE (JMAC @ Jul 26 2004, 06:02 PM)
Never happened to me before but I was working out this afternoon then I went to the toilet and saw my left eye got blood on it!!! eek.gif I freaked for 10 seconds then realize I could still see so I thought it wasn't a big deal... shrug.gif I thought my contacts cut my eye or something but it was more on the upper part and away from the contacts.

Probably I should stay away in front of the monitor for awhile or any kind of radio active screens.. icon_neutral.gif

It wasn't squirting out of your eye, right?

Was it just popped veins? I have had that happen to me before when I study really hard. When I am really concentrated on something, my blood vessel my burst. It looks gross but goes away in about an hour..

+Quote Post
JMAC
post Jul 26 2004, 05:15 PM
Post #3

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE (cloudyski @ Jul 26 2004, 07:09 PM)

Man, should I be concern?? confused.gif  eek.gif

It wasn't squirting out of your eye, right?

Was it just popped veins? I have had that happen to me before when I study really hard. When I am really concentrated on something, my blood vessel my burst. It looks gross but goes away in about an hour..

Goodness there wasnt any "Kill Bill" like blood squirting! embarassedlaugh.gif I could blame it being in front of the monitor at all times and lifting weights with Jean Grey like concentration... sure.gif Its probably eye strain... icon_neutral.gif

Well you better be right Cloudy, if my left eye turns blind tomorrow Im suing you for making me rest assured! madgo.gif

j/k embarassedlaugh.gif

I already have reddy eyes all the time, having some blood doesnt help either....makes me look like a stoner even more... sure.gif

+Quote Post
Jasel
post Jul 26 2004, 05:49 PM
Post #4

AF Supreme
Group Icon

Group: AF Forum Police

I did the same thing 2 years ago. Was in the sun for 14 hours straight and got so sick I vomitted. I threw up so hard all the blood vessels in my right eye blew out so my eye looked like it was bleeding for 2 weeks where the white is. Don't worry it will wear off.

+Quote Post
vn1234
post Jul 26 2004, 05:51 PM
Post #5

AF Pro
Group Icon

the eye heals extremely quickly JMAC - have no worries, that vitreous humor liquid stuff or wadever in your eyes will fixup the prob in short time

+Quote Post
cloudyski
post Jul 26 2004, 05:53 PM
Post #6

AF Supreme
Group Icon

Maybe you need sleep and rest. Take care of yourself JMAC and close the monitor once in a while... look away... out the window...

but then come back!!!

lol icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
JMAC
post Jul 26 2004, 05:57 PM
Post #7

AF Supreme
Group Icon

ok thanks guys for making me rest assured Im not gonna get blind! beerchug.gif

my first impression was blood=agonizing eye death.... embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
FantasyClover
post Jul 26 2004, 07:05 PM
Post #8

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (JMAC @ Jul 26 2004, 06:57 PM)
ok thanks guys for making me rest assured Im not gonna get blind! beerchug.gif

my first impression was blood=agonizing eye death.... embarassedlaugh.gif

agonizing eye death!! LOLOLOLOOL eek.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

thats too cute! sure.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
dalawapo
post Jul 28 2004, 12:11 AM
Post #9

AF Supreme
Group Icon

let's see a picture of this supposed bloddy eye jonmark icon_neutral.gif

+Quote Post
JMAC
post Jul 28 2004, 06:34 AM
Post #10

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE (dalawapo @ Jul 28 2004, 02:11 AM)
let's see a picture of this supposed bloddy eye jonmark icon_neutral.gif

fine! I'll post it up tonight...its grosss!!! pukeface.gif

+Quote Post
Rocky Cuong V
post Jul 28 2004, 06:39 AM
Post #11

AF Supreme
Group Icon

don't know about this but after i drink about 15shots of Jim Beam Bourbon, my eye is so damn red and it looks like it is about to pop out.

+Quote Post
iNFINiT_
post Jul 28 2004, 06:46 AM
Post #12

AF Geek
Group Icon

yowch i cringe at the thought of having a blood vessel in my eye popping.

you should try those eye exercises how you look side to side n stuff. do it daily and youll retain your vision alot longer than usual

+Quote Post
joonson
post Jul 28 2004, 08:14 AM
Post #13

AF Pro
Group Icon

I had a broken blood vessels on my eyes before but usually its on my right eye... i went to see my doctor and she said my eyes were irritated with my contact lenses and would disappear after a few days.

However, sometimes after a small injury to the eye or as the result of a cough, sneeze or vomiting, one of the blood vessels on the eyes will break. The sudden appearance of a red blob against the white of the eye looks scary, but it is usually harmless. The blood is usually resorbed within two weeks.

Or sometimes the blood vessels break if an adult has high blood pressure...
So be aware! icon_wink.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
IneRtial dRift
post Jul 28 2004, 04:20 PM
Post #14

AF Addict
Group Icon

you better get yourself a check up.

+Quote Post
JMAC
post Jul 28 2004, 04:48 PM
Post #15

AF Supreme
Group Icon

there ya go, be grossed out!!! eww, its really nasty. People kept asking me if I fought or something so I was like yeah 10 people! sure.gif The blood spread all over now..

+Quote Post
Jasel
post Jul 28 2004, 04:51 PM
Post #16

AF Supreme
Group Icon

Group: AF Forum Police

ahh thats not TOO bad. The entire white of my eye was a deep red for about 6 - 7 days then completely faded a week or so after that. yours should clear up soon man beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
Zhu_Rong_Ji
post Jul 28 2004, 04:57 PM
Post #17

AF Addict
Group Icon

That's what happened when I sneezed once.

+Quote Post
kim_kayie
post Jul 29 2004, 09:45 AM
Post #18

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (JMAC @ Jul 28 2004, 05:48 PM)

there ya go, be grossed out!!! eww, its really nasty. People kept asking me if I fought or something so I was like yeah 10 people! sure.gif The blood spread all over now..

OMG! eek.gif
what was that? oh my dear grandpa...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 05:43 AM