AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Korean Girls Insecure Or Just Good Looking?
Corean Ninja Rap...
post Nov 3 2004, 11:21 PM
Post #121

AF Geek
Group Icon

Group: Banned

QUOTE (sirgika @ Nov 3 2004, 11:32 PM)
QUOTE (Corean Ninja Rapper @ Nov 3 2004, 07:51 PM)
people say korean girls get plastic surgery, well, who cares if they do, at least they're good looking unlike the rest of asia

think about that for a second embarassedlaugh.gif

i thought about it... embarassedlaugh.gif2
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
idontwant2choose
post Nov 4 2004, 11:08 PM
Post #122

AF Fan
Group Icon

Group: Members

Why do ppl keep saying that??? Koreans are NOT big on plastic surgery. It's just the celebrities. Celebrities everywhere and anywhere had SOMETHING done! Even if it's just hair weaves, it's still fake. I have friends from SE Asia who tell me about how Thai, Khmai, Viet etc. celebrities get plastic surgery. It's not just the ppl in the northeast who do it. It's mainly the eyelid thing. I don't understand why it's such a problem. What's not attractive about single-lids? I just don't get it.
Having said that, Song Hye Kyo is the most beautiful Korean celebrity I have ever seen and she's NATURAL. I think she's universally pretty. She's got those cute, round eyes and full lips. Anywhere she goes, ppl will find her cute.

+Quote Post
Tomboy
post Nov 5 2004, 06:54 PM
Post #123

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (idontwant2choose @ Nov 5 2004, 12:08 AM)
Why do ppl keep saying that??? Koreans are NOT big on plastic surgery. It's just the celebrities. Celebrities everywhere and anywhere had SOMETHING done! Even if it's just hair weaves, it's still fake. I have friends from SE Asia who tell me about how Thai, Khmai, Viet etc. celebrities get plastic surgery. It's not just the ppl in the northeast who do it. It's mainly the eyelid thing. I don't understand why it's such a problem. What's not attractive about single-lids? I just don't get it.
Having said that, Song Hye Kyo is the most beautiful Korean celebrity I have ever seen and she's NATURAL. I think she's universally pretty. She's got those cute, round eyes and full lips. Anywhere she goes, ppl will find her cute.

Unfortunately there are some people who just refuse to believe that Koreans can be pretty, of course, not without the help of plastic surgery. sure.gif no matter how many times we show them charts and try to prove that Korea's not the only place, they just won't listen. Meh, Kharma will bite em in the *** soon enough..

+Quote Post
Adwaregator
post Nov 5 2004, 06:56 PM
Post #124

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Tomboy @ Nov 5 2004, 08:54 PM)
QUOTE (idontwant2choose @ Nov 5 2004, 12:08 AM)

Unfortunately there are some people who just refuse to believe that Koreans can be pretty, of course, not without the help of plastic surgery. sure.gif no matter how many times we show them charts and try to prove that Korea's not the only place, they just won't listen. Meh, Kharma will bite em in the *** soon enough..

It's funny though because they won't call koreans living out of Korea who are pretty plastic lol. It's just a stupid little fad that they like to generalize to the whole population.

+Quote Post
Godishelper
post Nov 5 2004, 10:06 PM
Post #125

Group Icon

Group: Banned

EDITED OUT- SPAM

This post has been edited by supernovasp: Nov 6 2004, 09:09 AM

+Quote Post
onepairofpant
post Nov 5 2004, 10:43 PM
Post #126

AF Pro
Group Icon

Group: Validating

you should just get banned

and your @$$ kicked by my 6'4" stature

This post has been edited by onepairofpant: Nov 5 2004, 10:44 PM

+Quote Post
doozer3
post Nov 9 2004, 01:53 AM
Post #127

AF Guru
Group Icon

Only about 5-7% of people of all ethnicities are really attractive. The rest of us are better-than-avg., avg., less-than-avg. or butt-ugly.

Do Korean girls have more plastic surgery than other Asian girls? Maybe, but that's all a matter of economics - they can afford to do so.

As China increasingly develops an upper and middle-class, more Chinese women are opting for plastic surgery (Btw - speaking about insecurity, the Chinese govt. has mandated a height req. for certain govt. positions whereby the individuals holding those positions have frequent contact with Westerners. Does this mean that China has a state-mandated inferiority complex? A number of people have gone through the extremely painful procedure to increase their height by getting their legs "stretched").

The amount of plastic surgery done here in the States is mind-boggling. People worship perfection and are paying to achieve it (teenage girls, men). Also, look at Venezuela, a country known for producing a large number of top models, Ms. Universes, Ms. Worlds, etc. - it's no secret that many of them (and the female pop. as a whole) have gone under the knife.

Generally, eye-lid surgery will not make an unattractive girl attractive.

+Quote Post
FantasyClover
post Nov 10 2004, 06:03 PM
Post #128

AF Guru
Group Icon

yeah thats true, you have to have flawless skin and have a sense of balance on your face.

QUOTE (doozer3 @ Nov 9 2004, 02:53 AM)
Only about 5-7% of people of all ethnicities are really attractive.  The rest of us are better-than-avg., avg., less-than-avg. or butt-ugly.

Do Korean girls have more plastic surgery than other Asian girls?  Maybe, but that's all a matter of economics - they can afford to do so.

As China increasingly develops an upper and middle-class, more Chinese women are opting for plastic surgery (Btw - speaking about insecurity, the Chinese govt. has mandated a height req. for certain govt. positions whereby the individuals holding those positions have frequent contact with Westerners.  Does this mean that China has a state-mandated inferiority complex?  A number of people have gone through the extremely painful procedure to increase their height by getting their legs "stretched").

The amount of plastic surgery done here in the States is mind-boggling.  People worship perfection and are paying to achieve it (teenage girls, men).  Also, look at Venezuela, a country known for producing a large number of top models, Ms. Universes, Ms. Worlds, etc. - it's no secret that many of them (and the female pop. as a whole) have gone under the knife.

Generally, eye-lid surgery will not make an unattractive girl attractive.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th November 2014 - 01:10 PM