AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Coming to Koreatown Chicago - any advice?, Just trying to plan a fun trip for/with my mom. Any suggestions/help?
tangytang220
post Oct 4 2007, 12:27 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members

Hi all! I'm a newbie here, but I came across this forum when I was desperately searching for information on Koreatown in Chicago. First, I'd like to apologize if I'm posting in the incorrect forum and please, by all means, move this thread if needed, just let me know where to so I can find it again!

As far as my dilemma: I know Chicago's Koreatown is not as well known or large as some of the other ones out there and I personally have only visited Chinatown in Chicago, but my mom's been once or twice with other people and I wanted to do something nice for her. We're planning on going Wednesday and staying overnight and just hitting up all the stores and eating our way down Lawrence Avenue and then checking out The H Market (?) We'll be driving in from Michigan (and after driving there and back just yesterday), the traffic can be brutal and the roads are very confusing for me. I have my trusty GPS, but I'd still like to have an idea of where I'm going, how the street is set-up, where to find parking for the day, how hard it will be for us two to be traveling on foot, are all the stores/shops close to one another, any real GREAT places to eat that we HAVE to check out, and any suggestions/tips would really help! I was trying to find a hotel/motel to stay in and all the ones on Lincoln seemed really dumpy and disgusting, so I'm settling on going to Morton Grove and staying at the Super 8 Motel instead. Any other suggestions? Any help or advice or personal opinion would help! Thanks so much!

You can reply back, or email me personally. Thank you again SO much!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 02:34 PM