Zeshu Skin Whitening Pills, This is such an insane product
Shanghaibabe@Tor...
post Jul 29 2004, 09:12 AM
Post #1

AF Guru
Group Icon

Group: Members

http://www.tathione.com/link1.html

I can not believe they have this kind of product. There are quite a number of beauty pills on the market. Regarding the sheep placenta products, I've seen it before Even have it as a cream. Can't remember where I saw it, most likely China. I think products with placentas are ban in certain countries.

You don't need to be white like the way this is.

people are insane being white.

madgo.gif madgo.gif madgo.gif

The free radicals in the body are continuously damaged by ultra-violet, polluted air, imbalance of hormones, working stress and bad cosmetics, as a result the produced melanin is unable to be decomposed and precipitates in horny layer of the skin, forming stain and affecting health and beautification. Cosmetics for external use is effective only on the epiderm. To make the stain white, beautiful and eliminate the stains, it must work from dermis and nourish from inside, starting from the basement. It contains skin-whitening component and rich vitamins, can eliminate free radicals in the body, preventing the skin from being damaged by ultra-violet, inhibiting the formation of melanin thus avoid the production of stains, promote the regeneration of the skin, improve the skin aging and quality, maintain skin moisture and more.

If this product is working like the way this description above, then this product is NOT any special at all. Any good nutriention with full antioxidant can do like the way this pill does. You don't need to eat Zeshu skinn whitening pills in order to get this benefit. You can eat a very healthy food, maintain a healthy diet. You can get the same benefit.

all u know is healthy diet with a lot of fruits and veggestable ( high protein and antioxidant properties) and exercise regularly. Use sunblock, well exfoliation, and good antioxidant cream or lotion. YOu will be very beautiful.

So you do not need to use any Zeshu Skin Whitening Pills in order to get this benefit, there are a lot of other thing you can do and use to gain the same benefit.

so this product is just insane to me. eek.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FantasyClover
post Jul 29 2004, 11:53 AM
Post #2

AF Guru
Group Icon

eh i dont think anybody would want to try it anyways ^_^

+Quote Post
AznBabyGrl
post Jul 29 2004, 12:08 PM
Post #3

AF Pro
Group Icon

I've only heard of the cream before....and all this $hit is stupid. i have no idea why anybody would want to do that.

+Quote Post
EmSkittles19
post Jul 29 2004, 03:00 PM
Post #4

AF Pro
Group Icon

Interesting! Pills that attempt to do something about the melanin. But, it's hardcoded into our genes to produce the pigments that color our skin so a pill can't easily change all that can it? And what of the goal to look whiter? Must we all strive to be as beautiful as the purest snow? Nay, image is nothing. Thirst is everything. Obey yo thurst homie G

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th December 2014 - 03:43 AM