AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
How to REALLY attract guys! help me out boys..., a challenge to oni-mx...
blisskiss
post Jul 31 2004, 03:11 AM
Post #1

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Group: Members

you read his supposition here: http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13482

I want to challenge his "advice."

I state that girls:
1. Health is always an important thing, but that is in accordance with your own body type. guys don't all like just one thing (ie skinny girls) so why should all girls look the same? many body types are healthy.
--Make sure you are healthy, i.e. fit and as slim as u can be w/o being anorexic.
If you are fat and ugly then ur hopeless.--

2. Girls should be outgoing without being too slutty. Fashion should be attractive, if not extremely trendy. Many guys like laid back girls, and gaming girls are often attractive to guys cause its something they can easily relate with!
--Make sure u are not a prude, have great fashion sense, be stylish but not overly so like some spanish chicks who always dresses like Christina Agulillera, who looks like a whore neway. Please take time to read up and follow fashions, dont be a nerd/ game-freak.--

3. How you carry yourself is important, i agree there. girls shouldn't fake hip-swinging though. girls often naturally have a nice hip swing!
--Have great posture, walking, seating, etc. Sit straight, walk with ease and elegance, and please, loosen those hips!--

4. Confidence is very attractive. I think if a girl's personality is a strong woman, guys think that can be hot too. Having a sense of humor never hurt either.
--Be confident, but not arrogant. Nothing turns a guy off like a feminist pigs. Head-strong/ stubbornness really does multiplies ugliness, not lessens it, remember that.-- (oh, and oni? "male chauvenists aren't exactly sexy either biggrin.gif)

5. Guys do like a girly side to a girl, but don't fake it. just let your inner girl out!
--Be a girl, i.e. feminime, girlish, shy but fun, and a bit flirtatious/ sexy. Don't be an ice block.--

6. Most guys say they like natural girls, but if there is a feature that bothers you, bring attention to the features you like. Guys will notice your good features too!
--If there's a feature u think is really hideous, i.e. your giant flary nose, or your round hippo @$$, dont hesitate to get it fixed by your local surgeon. Unlike some prudes and self-proclaimed puritans in this world, this is the new millenium, u can do whatever u want, as long as it doesnt harm anyone.--

7. Having a positive attitude will make your face glow! If you are cursed with bad skin, visit your local dermatologist, but do it for YOU! (clean and clear's morning glow moisturizer doest hurt either!)
--Make sure u have good skin, a healthy glow on your face will really help your apperance.--

8. Some guys like glasses, some don't. i really think this is a matter of preference, not rule.
--If you wear glasses, loose them and get contacts. Unless you are a supermodel, glasses will make u look dorky.--

9. Great hair doesn't mean overstyling is necessary! have it look natural and a cut that fits your face.
--Have great hair, spend time to blow dry them, curl them a bit, and color them. Nothing says sexy more than a great hair that u can toss around to tease guys.--

10. Smile! <--agreed! biggrin.gif

In conclusion girls, look and act natural, happy, outgoing, and YOURSELF! I doubt any guys will say that these things aren't attractive.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jasel
post Jul 31 2004, 04:00 AM
Post #2

AF Supreme
Group Icon

Group: AF Forum Police

In all honest I'd say I have no problem with any female as long as she's not that one who just sits there with her friends and talks to NO ONE. I mean not all talkers are good, especially if they're just ignorant or just obnoxious. I guess I'm sayin I dont like stuck up girls lol. Other than that I dont have much of a problem(unless ignorant or obnoxious too...)

+Quote Post
cloudyski
post Jul 31 2004, 04:56 AM
Post #3

AF Supreme
Group Icon

This was really well thought out and has lots of valid points. Good one Bliss!
icon_smile.gif

Health
Confidence
Smiling

.............all you need.

This post has been edited by cloudyski: Jul 31 2004, 04:57 AM

+Quote Post
grd
post Jul 31 2004, 09:49 AM
Post #4

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Cloudy, your sporadic font patterns are blinding me! Can't you just type like a normal person? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
cloudyski
post Jul 31 2004, 11:28 AM
Post #5

AF Supreme
Group Icon

Cloudy, your sporadic font patterns are blinding me! Can't you just type like a normal person? 

asskick.gif- No.

How do you like these colors, baby?

beerchug.gif

This post has been edited by cloudyski: Jul 31 2004, 11:28 AM

+Quote Post
FantasyClover
post Jul 31 2004, 11:34 AM
Post #6

AF Guru
Group Icon

^ LOLOLOL ur so funny cloudy! ^_^

Anyways, blisskiss you are my queen! XD
I agree better with what you said than oni-mx.

And yes confidence IS VERY important. My guy friends says i'm really attractive, but I tend to be very pessimistic toward myself, and they all said its such a turn off! O_O

as for health, I'm vegan, and my friends complain about how i'm TOO healthy! *LOL* so everything in moderation is the way to go!

+Quote Post
oni-mx
post Jul 31 2004, 11:38 AM
Post #7

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Honestly, she just repeated pretty much what I said, just said it in a "flowery" manner.

I don't kiss @$$ or sugarcoat my words.

But thanks kiss, for reinforcing my points. Good job!

biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
grd
post Jul 31 2004, 11:38 AM
Post #8

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (cloudyski @ Jul 31 2004, 10:28 AM)
Cloudy, your sporadic font patterns are blinding me! Can't you just type like a normal person? 

asskick.gif- No.

beerchug.gif

I think I am going to have a siezure.

+Quote Post
NitaKang
post Jul 31 2004, 11:40 AM
Post #9

AF Elite
Group Icon

10. Smile! <--agreed! 

The best I can do. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Jasel
post Jul 31 2004, 03:54 PM
Post #10

AF Supreme
Group Icon

Group: AF Forum Police

Don't be a poser.

edit: eh guess thats kinda the same thing as "Be yourself"

This post has been edited by Jasel: Jul 31 2004, 03:55 PM

+Quote Post
cloudyski
post Jul 31 2004, 07:00 PM
Post #11

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE (grd @ Jul 31 2004, 12:38 PM)

asskick.gif- No.

beerchug.gif

I will nurse you back to health.

With color therapy
naughty.gif

+Quote Post
grd
post Jul 31 2004, 09:12 PM
Post #12

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (cloudyski @ Jul 31 2004, 06:00 PM)
QUOTE (grd @ Jul 31 2004, 12:38 PM)

asskick.gif- No.

beerchug.gif

I will nurse you back to health.

With color therapy
naughty.gif

Nope, no, noway. That won't do it. nono.gif

I think I need mouth to mouth resuscitation. :genius: naughty.gif

It might speed things up a little if you used your tongue as well :genius: naughty.gif

This post has been edited by grd: Aug 1 2004, 12:46 AM

+Quote Post
blisskiss
post Aug 1 2004, 02:02 AM
Post #13

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (oni-mx @ Jul 31 2004, 12:38 PM)
Honestly, she just repeated pretty much what I said, just said it in a "flowery" manner.

biggrin.gif

I will take that comment in a positive light. I wasn't trying to say all your points were wrong. i did agree with most of it! biggrin.gif I just think that some of the more superficial things you said weren't necessary. Girls should be themselves as much as guys.

+Quote Post
oni-mx
post Aug 1 2004, 03:51 AM
Post #14

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (blisskiss @ Aug 1 2004, 03:02 AM)
QUOTE (oni-mx @ Jul 31 2004, 12:38 PM)

biggrin.gif

I will take that comment in a positive light. I wasn't trying to say all your points were wrong. i did agree with most of it! biggrin.gif I just think that some of the more superficial things you said weren't necessary. Girls should be themselves as much as guys.

Don't you just love it when you approach your elders/ seniors and asked them for advice on how to make yourself more attractive, or how to make a girl like you, etc, and they answered" Just be yourself and she will like you."

confused.gif

I mean, can we be specific here? And try to be helpfull as supposed to be politically correct?

+Quote Post
cloudyski
post Aug 1 2004, 12:54 PM
Post #15

AF Supreme
Group Icon

^ Elders are sometimes polite. haha if they are not related to you.

Other times Asian relatives can be sort of blunt, and not really helpful. They say generic things...

lose weight,
grow taller,
meet this boy, let me introduce you to _____

etc.

Umm... yeah

+Quote Post
FantasyClover
post Aug 1 2004, 03:39 PM
Post #16

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (cloudyski @ Aug 1 2004, 01:54 PM)

Other times Asian relatives can be sort of blunt, and not really helpful. They say generic things...

lose weight,
grow taller,

etc.

Umm... yeah

omg that 'grow taller' advice makes me SO MAD!! Its not OUR fault that we're short, we should blame our parents for their bad genes, and blame THEIR parents for THEIR bad genes. In other words, we should be saying the only reason WE are short is b/c YOU (elders) are short! madgo.gif

+Quote Post
cloudyski
post Aug 1 2004, 04:07 PM
Post #17

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE (FantasyClover @ Aug 1 2004, 04:39 PM)

lose weight,
grow taller,

etc.

Umm... yeah

omg that 'grow taller' advice makes me SO MAD!! Its not OUR fault that we're short, we should blame our parents for their bad genes, and blame THEIR parents for THEIR bad genes. In other words, we should be saying the only reason WE are short is b/c YOU (elders) are short! madgo.gif

haha seriously right?
it is so ironic, when people who are shorter than you are telling you that you are too short!!! madgo.gif

It's not like height is something you have complete control over anyways!
It's like they blame you for been short! Like its some sort of sin. sure.gif

+Quote Post
blisskiss
post Aug 1 2004, 07:56 PM
Post #18

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (cloudyski @ Aug 1 2004, 05:07 PM)
QUOTE (FantasyClover @ Aug 1 2004, 04:39 PM)

lose weight,
grow taller,

etc.

Umm... yeah

haha seriously right?
it is so ironic, when people who are shorter than you are telling you that you are too short!!! madgo.gif

It's not like height is something you have complete control over anyways!
It's like they blame you for been short! Like its some sort of sin. sure.gif

haha...my mom is an inch or half inch shorter than me and she always says how HER side of the family weren't very short, and SHE just was because of malnutrition. in other words, she blames it on my dad's side of the family! or my not eating like an ogre. funny though, americans think i eat a lot...my boyfriend calls me the "bottomless pit." i think maybe koreans eat more in general or something. *shrugs*

+Quote Post
lunksunkunk
post Aug 3 2004, 04:45 AM
Post #19

AF Addict
Group Icon

i like girls that are honest to themselves and to me. I can love a girl that has horrible fashion sense because as i have always stated. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

+Quote Post
des
post Aug 3 2004, 05:40 AM
Post #20

AF Geek
Group Icon

I state that girls:
1. Health is always an important thing, but that is in accordance with your own body type. guys don't all like just one thing (ie skinny girls) so why should all girls look the same? many body types are healthy.
--Make sure you are healthy, i.e. fit and as slim as u can be w/o being anorexic.
If you are fat and ugly then ur hopeless.--

Yes, Health is important...She should be fit and enjoys going for jogs, swim, etc.

2. Girls should be outgoing without being too slutty. Fashion should be attractive, if not extremely trendy. Many guys like laid back girls, and gaming girls are often attractive to guys cause its something they can easily relate with!
--Make sure u are not a prude, have great fashion sense, be stylish but not overly so like some spanish chicks who always dresses like Christina Agulillera, who looks like a whore neway. Please take time to read up and follow fashions, dont be a nerd/ game-freak.--

I just like a casual gal...tank top and jeans is fine, but also knows how to dress up on special occasions.

3. How you carry yourself is important, i agree there. girls shouldn't fake hip-swinging though. girls often naturally have a nice hip swing!
--Have great posture, walking, seating, etc. Sit straight, walk with ease and elegance, and please, loosen those hips!--

Just sit, walk as u normally do...of course when u eat, close your mouth when you chew, don't slouch too much is common sense.

4. Confidence is very attractive. I think if a girl's personality is a strong woman, guys think that can be hot too. Having a sense of humor never hurt either.
--Be confident, but not arrogant. Nothing turns a guy off like a feminist pigs. Head-strong/ stubbornness really does multiplies ugliness, not lessens it, remember that.-- (oh, and oni? "male chauvenists aren't exactly sexy either biggrin.gif)

Yup agreed, can't be feminist pigs, have to learn to give and take. They can be shy at first but open up as time goes on.
5. Guys do like a girly side to a girl, but don't fake it. just let your inner girl out!
--Be a girl, i.e. feminime, girlish, shy but fun, and a bit flirtatious/ sexy. Don't be an ice block.--

Haha, agreed again...ice blocks are no fun. have to relax and just speak what's on your mind.

6. Most guys say they like natural girls, but if there is a feature that bothers you, bring attention to the features you like. Guys will notice your good features too!
--If there's a feature u think is really hideous, i.e. your giant flary nose, or your round hippo @$$, dont hesitate to get it fixed by your local surgeon. Unlike some prudes and self-proclaimed puritans in this world, this is the new millenium, u can do whatever u want, as long as it doesnt harm anyone.--

Everyone has flaws, I'm sure the person who wrote this has some flaw too...

7. Having a positive attitude will make your face glow! If you are cursed with bad skin, visit your local dermatologist, but do it for YOU! (clean and clear's morning glow moisturizer doest hurt either!)
--Make sure u have good skin, a healthy glow on your face will really help your apperance.--

See point 6...of course if your face is full of zits, that's scary but a couple zits here and there will clear up soon enough...as long as after you get those zits, you still don't continue eating greasy food like KFC or MickeyD's

8. Some guys like glasses, some don't. i really think this is a matter of preference, not rule.
--If you wear glasses, loose them and get contacts. Unless you are a supermodel, glasses will make u look dorky.--

Don't think that's true...Glasses don't make you ugly, but sophisticated

9. Great hair doesn't mean overstyling is necessary! have it look natural and a cut that fits your face.
--Have great hair, spend time to blow dry them, curl them a bit, and color them. Nothing says sexy more than a great hair that u can toss around to tease guys.--

I like girls hair straight and long, black or some reddish streaks for asians.

10. Smile! <--agreed! biggrin.gif

Of course...

In conclusion girls, look and act natural, happy, outgoing, and YOURSELF! I doubt any guys will say that these things aren't attractive.

This post has been edited by des: Aug 3 2004, 05:41 AM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2014 - 05:27 PM