Reply to this topicStart new topic
Minnesota people nice?, Nah, not from my experience
KoreanaHoosierHa...
post Dec 16 2007, 01:38 AM
Post #1

AF Addict
Group Icon

Group: Members

I had a roommate back in undergrad who's from Minnentonka (sp?) area of Minnesota. He was a complete jerk! He's a white kid, but at that time when he started college, he converted to Judaism. So he had all these posters on his side of the room with Hebrew characters, etc. Such an unforgetable f---ing prick. He also told me where to place my furnitures in the small cramped dorm room. I actually sprained my ankle, so I wanted my book shelft placed in the center of the room. But he refused to allow my book case to be placed in the middle, and had to whine to the R.A. The R.A. took his side and told me to place the book shelf along my bed. He also usually farted when he came home late at night. I think that's rude, but probably a Minnesota thing to fart when they hate you.

I also experienced that "fart" syndrome when I had to stop over at the ST Paul-Minneapolis airport. I was flying from Sacramento back to Indianapolis airport after visiting my younger sister in Cali. So I had to stopover in St Paul. Anyhow, I wanted to get off the plane, but the lady in front of me was taking her sweet a$$ time getting her carry-on luggage off the plane. So I said "excuse me" because I wanted to pass her. She then gives me this look as if I'm rude to her, and then when I walked passed her, she farted.

So from what I've experienced with white people from Minnesota, they're full of gas and rude manners.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JakeCutter
post Dec 16 2007, 01:40 AM
Post #2

AF Elite
Group Icon

If you're Hmong, then sure. icon_wink.gif

+Quote Post
gorgeous01
post Feb 12 2008, 01:42 PM
Post #3

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE(KoreanaHoosierHahkseng @ Dec 16 2007, 01:38 AM) [snapback]3370342[/snapback]
I had a roommate back in undergrad who's from Minnentonka (sp?) area of Minnesota. He was a complete jerk! He's a white kid, but at that time when he started college, he converted to Judaism. So he had all these posters on his side of the room with Hebrew characters, etc. Such an unforgetable f---ing prick. He also told me where to place my furnitures in the small cramped dorm room. I actually sprained my ankle, so I wanted my book shelft placed in the center of the room. But he refused to allow my book case to be placed in the middle, and had to whine to the R.A. The R.A. took his side and told me to place the book shelf along my bed. He also usually farted when he came home late at night. I think that's rude, but probably a Minnesota thing to fart when they hate you.

I also experienced that "fart" syndrome when I had to stop over at the ST Paul-Minneapolis airport. I was flying from Sacramento back to Indianapolis airport after visiting my younger sister in Cali. So I had to stopover in St Paul. Anyhow, I wanted to get off the plane, but the lady in front of me was taking her sweet a$$ time getting her carry-on luggage off the plane. So I said "excuse me" because I wanted to pass her. She then gives me this look as if I'm rude to her, and then when I walked passed her, she farted.

So from what I've experienced with white people from Minnesota, they're full of gas and rude manners.

lmfao!

ew. thats nasty! must've been a white lady.

i'm from minnesota and no, we're not that mean.
i am mean but they aren't. lmfao!

and wtf is up with the farting? those people
are eating way too much fiber & drinking
too much fu-king milk. ew! how fu-king
nasty.

trust me, of all the minnesota people i know,
they do not fart in public, you just met roud
people.

+Quote Post
population1
post Feb 12 2008, 02:36 PM
Post #4

AF Addict
Group Icon

aah. makes me fall right into this. I'm from mn. about most of the ppl in mn I've met/encountered are not as nice as the myth goes. maybe in the past w/e idk. but yeah, a-holes and jerks and stubborn ppl. I'm beginning to be one too haha j/k

+Quote Post
Be_Tran
post Feb 12 2008, 05:59 PM
Post #5

AF Fiend
Group Icon

What area are u from gorgeous01?

I'm from Minnesota too, and I gotta say, Minnesota sucks @$$. But its not as boring as people say, theres not cornfields all over the place, and its pretty diverse, but thats pretty much in the twin cities area......

+Quote Post
population1
post Feb 12 2008, 06:06 PM
Post #6

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE(Be_Tran @ Feb 12 2008, 04:59 PM) [snapback]3493600[/snapback]

I'm from Minnesota too, and I gotta say, Minnesota sucks @$$. But its not as boring as people say, theres not cornfields all over the place, and its pretty diverse, but thats pretty much in the twin cities area......

I believe she has a bf already dude.

anyway let me just add, mn is a b-itch @$$ place. my best suggestion is, don't come here.

+Quote Post
gorgeous01
post Feb 15 2008, 01:42 PM
Post #7

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE(Be_Tran @ Feb 12 2008, 05:59 PM) [snapback]3493600[/snapback]

i was from there. icon_smile.gif i was actually in downtown mpls. my apartment was there.
i moved tho. icon_smile.gif

minnesota does not suck! trust me. you got to know people.
its not what you know, its who you know and what they know.
very true statement. if you want hook ups.. i'll get the info
for you so you can't say that mn sucks. icon_smile.gif if i do, you better
be ready to hang with all the rockin people in mn. icon_smile.gif

*population1 - lol. mn isn't that bad. when i come back in july.. we should
hang out so that i'll prove not everyone from there is a jerk/and so forth. lol.
plus it'll be the club scene so you won't feel left out. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 01:36 AM