Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Shan state struggle, Tai Yai people
Ubon94
post Dec 24 2007, 10:18 AM
Post #1

AF Fan
Group Icon

Group: Members

I see a lot of topic in Thai and Lao history etc..but never see Tai Yai being mention. In fact Tai yai aka Shan is struggling to form independent state inside Burma, so to raise awareness for those who don't know lets discuss about the topic.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
babyshanker
post Dec 24 2007, 04:52 PM
Post #2

AF Guru
Group Icon

theres this shan/burmese guy who use to post alot of info on lao/thai chat, zaw-gyi was his sn i believe. haven't seen him post in awhile but he should know a lot about Tai Yai.

+Quote Post
Goombaking209
post Dec 24 2007, 07:11 PM
Post #3

AF Supreme
Group Icon

Next thing you know it, the Mons are going to want their independent states as well. icon_neutral.gif I just hope all this ends up peacefully.

+Quote Post
xeemlauj
post Apr 29 2008, 02:41 AM
Post #4

AF Guru
Group Icon

hmmmm... not many Burmese in America. Well, there are but most of them are Ethnic Karen.

+Quote Post
moundateesoms
post Jan 2 2012, 11:55 AM
Post #5

AF Geek
Group Icon

Thanks for the ideas timberland shoes you have contributed here. On top of that, I believe there are several factors which really keep your car insurance policy premium down. One is, to think about buying cars that are inside good list of car insurance providers. Cars which can be expensive are more at risk of being robbed. Aside from that insurance is also based on the value of your automobile, so the costlier it is, then the higher the actual premium you spend.

I have observed that car insurance firms know the vehicles which are prone to accidents along with risks. In addition they know what kind of cars are inclined to higher risk as well as higher risk they've already the higher a premium amount. Understanding the basic basics of car insurance will let you choose the right kind of insurance policy timberland boots uk that will take care of your requirements in case you become involved in an accident. Thank you for sharing a ideas on your blog.

Thanks a lot for your post. I'd really like to write my opinion that the price of car insurance varies greatly from one coverage to another, due to the fact there are so many different facets which play a role in the overall cost. For instance, the model and make of the vehicle will have an enormous bearing on the price. A reliable older family automobile will have a more affordable premium when compared to a flashy performance car.

Thanks for the unique tips provided on this blog. I have observed that many insurers offer timberland boots uk customers generous reductions if they choose to insure many cars together. A significant number of households have got several cars these days, particularly people with older teenage youngsters still dwelling at home, and the savings for policies might soon increase. So it pays to look for a great deal.

One thing I'd prefer to say is that car insurance termination is a horrible experience and if you're doing the proper things as a driver you may not get one. Some individuals do get the notice that they are officially dropped by their insurance company they have to struggle to get supplemental insurance after having a cancellation. Affordable auto insurance rates are generally hard to get after the cancellation. Knowing the main reasons regarding auto insurance canceling can help car owners prevent burning off one of the most crucial privileges available. Thanks for the thoughts shared through your blog.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 11:44 AM