AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Songkran in Sipsong Panna 2008, Happy Songkran everyone!
PeaceMan
post Apr 16 2008, 05:47 AM
Post #41

AF Guru
Group Icon

Group: Members

http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hk2klcd1.jpg

This is the view from HK side toword Kawloon side. The tall building still underconstruction behind me is going to be another finacial center pararall with the one on the HK side. Like the twin world trade center buildings in US.

EDITED: sorry I give up, it's keep on telling me this:Sorry, dynamic pages in the [IMG] tags are not allowed

This post has been edited by PeaceMan: Apr 16 2008, 05:49 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Euphoria
post Apr 16 2008, 05:52 AM
Post #42

AF Elite
Group Icon

OK, let me help you na P'Peaceman.

+Quote Post
Nhoona
post Apr 16 2008, 08:35 AM
Post #43

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(erla @ Apr 13 2008, 12:53 AM) [snapback]3633614[/snapback]
Fireworks last night

More to come later...

QUOTE(erla @ Apr 16 2008, 12:16 AM) [snapback]3640354[/snapback]
Hehe, the pics officially belongs to my friend, as she's the one taking it while I just sit on the bench and eat ice cream embarassedlaugh.gif (Did I mentioned that the camera used was crappy too ? But that's another story, lol)

I've seen Zhuang people used R, as in "Rao" they called themselves "Puad Rao" kaa. And so far I've never heard Tai people in Sipsong Panna used "R" ka. The reason P'Nueng never come to AF again is because, he is pretty sick and tired of all those lao members here ka. And he did passed on a word that he pity the Thai members dealing with those unreasonable people too. There are a lot of Tai kadai language variety, those people in Dehong seems to be more comfortable with central Thai dialect, but those in Jinghong can almost understood "Kam muang" perfectly, but have trouble understanding lao from lao PDR.

And yes, my friends from SipSong Panna have a message to lao members here, that echo the thoughts of all of the Tai. They painstakingly type in out in Chinese, and I will take that message and post it here+providing the translation myself. (Some of the teens uses very harsh language, but I think I'll omited that out.)

Yo tanga *HUGS* Not for good, have to still come back after 4 years bawling.gif There's no Nasi Lemak in China, wakao eh! I'm going to China,before I'm embarking for my prison in the USA, and yes the local Tai people can understand me, and vice versa. They're so cool to Thai tourists,btw! My luggage now is loaded with freebies laugh.gif
P'Peaceman is married ??? Oh wow, I'm now like totally broken hearted icon_twisted.gif Happy Honeymoon!
No prob. The staple food there is khao niew, and there's bbq fish with lemongrass, fish tom yum, nor-mai with nam jim. The sauce taste like those of Suki MK in my opinion. And there's Yum kai mod daeng too, and most of all, their gai yang taste great!!!!11 We've eaten lots of fruits too, and their taste is not too intense as the ones we have in Thailand. Pretty palate cleasing biggthumpup.gif The Songkran is very wild there, they will use water guns and huge bucket of water to splash you, and the guys can be pretty lecherous too..Not going to go into details about it, but it was rather fun. A slightly tone down version of Khao San Road Songkran, in my opinion. Oh, and their Mahnorah dance was great too, stars perform on stage with songs from Golf and Mike embarassedlaugh.gif (They're popular there now) Potato, and the other Tai songs.

Wow Erla i envy you jung. thanks ka for sharing. i will visit Yunnan someday. biggthumpup.gif
QUOTE(PeaceMan @ Apr 16 2008, 03:25 AM) [snapback]3640695[/snapback]
Thank you Euphoria-cheers

I went to honeymoon in Hong Kong....I know it's not a very romatic place for a honeymoon trip,but I got to stay in 5 stars hotel for free for 3 nights(Peninsula HongKong) as a gift from the Pennisula Thailand. Hard to resist embarassedlaugh.gif

So we went there for 5 days and try to go as many places as we could including paid our friends a visit.Quite tired... embarassedlaugh.gif The MRT interscetion in Tsim Sa Tsui is quite big and too many exit A B C D E F L1 L2 L3 and so on.....

If you want to see some of my honeymoon picts.You can teach me how to post picts in here,step by step like teaching a 5 years old boy, then I could post some of them up for you guy. biggthumpup.gif

P peaceman got married? My heart is broken too. Congratulations to you and p puying naka. i will at 27 muahahahaaahaha I will honeymoon in Similan island i watched Navigator program today on channel 3 very beautiful place. I will go to the place I never been tovsure such as Yunnan by car.

Last time i went to HK i stayed at the Park Lane hotel just opposite Victoria park. Good view. i played Badminton every morning with my cousin there. I could go to Tsim Sa Tsui alone too to change my dress color I had bought. from the station i take behind the hotel then changed to the train to Kowloon. Very comfortable by subway I recall the exist F yeah so many exist but very narrow escalator for just one person. I rarely traveling by subway in Bangkok though. I wish all step of sky train in BKK changed to escalator all tomorrow. Piang!

+Quote Post
Buddhalove
post Apr 16 2008, 09:01 AM
Post #44

AF Legend
Group Icon

QUOTE(DeeJai @ Apr 16 2008, 12:23 AM) [snapback]3640376[/snapback]
Hey erla, sing this with me "Dee Jai Jung Lah Gung La Gaw Lao...Dee Jing Wah..Oahi Kun Nah Lah Gaw Lao..." biggthumpup.gif

LOL, biggthumpup.gif

QUOTE(elephantking @ Apr 16 2008, 04:03 AM) [snapback]3640722[/snapback]
Are you now instigating Airhead Erla ? Northern lao starting from Viengchan up are of Lue you idiot . Viengchan originally are the same as Tai Yai . Tai Yai came from Tai Lue . Luangpranbang are all Tai Lue . Tai puan are of Tai lue . Tai yuan of northern also came from Tai Lue . Almost all of northern Lao are of Tai Lue . Northern Lao speaks like Tai lue in sipsongpanna and deep north speaks the same as Lue in sipsongbanna . You think the Lue will hate another Lue just because lao(Erla) under Thaifiacation (Siamese Fication ) told them Lies in desperate for them to hate Lao PDR . Lue is our heritage and they were once called Ailao . Wait till they find out the truth , it will make them hate you and the Siamese even worst than you can ever imagine . It will be just like how Issan and lanna found out how they were taught to hate their own Lao people in Lao PDR. Who will they choose the Siamese or their own kind ? I think they will choose their own kind over the Lao that wants to be Siamese (Erla ) and the Siamese .

In this video a Tai Lue is speaking . If a Tai lue speaking like this can't understand Lao in Lao PDR then I will jump off a bridge for you . What she speaks is 100 percent speaking Lao . This girl speak exactly like the northern Lao . This girls speak closer to the Lao PDR then the people of Lanna . Khammuang speaks like Viengchan but Tai lue is alot closer to Viengchan dialect . Hold on I forgot to laugh at you Tai Lue can't uderstand Lao PDR 555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555 lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz crack head , you just made yourself look stupid lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0EvLBLo_S8Q&...feature=related

Go seek medical help Erla ! Sipsongbanna been apart of Lanxang since king Fa Ngum . Fa ngum ask Praya Ba- Nuar(north) and Praya Ba - Tai ( south ) of Sipsongbanna to surrender but they didn't . Fa ngum killed them both and had their relatives become king of Sipsongbanna under the Lanxang kingdom . The French gave Sipsongbanna to China .
About the Zhuang , they are not the ancestor of the Lao . They share a common ancestor but we split apart . They had their own kingdom and we had our own kingdom . We split apart from them since the migration from Pay Ngai , Muang Loong , and Muang bPa around the Yangtze river and Huang Ho river .

Tell Nung Tibao I said he is afraid of elephantking . All the audio he posted was from a western scholar that went to china to do research . He didn't post those up online . I was one of the first few people that got to hear those audio . If was sent to my office once before . That idiot is probably a Chinese Thai making $hitz up . A Chinese Thai knowing how to read and write Chinese went and got all those audio online then posted up making up his own $hitz . He then went online and scan up some Chinese people pictures then posted on this site . Nung Tibao is a fonie . I challenge Nungtibao on a debate if he dares . That idiot is afraid of elephantking .

you make sense Elephantking. biggthumpup.gif

+Quote Post
elephantking
post Apr 16 2008, 01:12 PM
Post #45

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE(Buddhalove @ Apr 16 2008, 07:01 AM) [snapback]3640972[/snapback]
LOL, biggthumpup.gif
you make sense Elephantking. biggthumpup.gif

lolzzzzzzz its funny how she said they can't understand Lao PDR . I wonder what language did she speak to them . She must have spoke central Thai to them lolzzzz... A Lue will understand Central Thai ( Siamese ) but can't understand another Lue speaking exactly like them lolzzzzzzzzz , only according to Erla . 5555555555555555555555555555555555555 lolzzzzz She must be smoking something lolzzzzzz !

I wonder if the Lue was trying to speak English to Erla saying :

U Rrrrrr Sa Mo King Kuk = YOu are smoking crack lolzzzzz.

+Quote Post
Starsgazer
post Apr 16 2008, 07:25 PM
Post #46

AF Addict
Group Icon

It is soo distasteful and insecure of erla to go spreading lies and the hatred of her towardLAO people to our Tai pi nong in Sipsongpanna Yunnan, China. icon_redface.gif

How low life, dirty and looney erla is.

I wonder if she even know that Tai Lue are very close related to the Lao people out of all the other Tais groups.

Liu=Lue=Liao=L'hao=LAO. We used to be one people and kingdom.

This post has been edited by Starsgazer: Apr 16 2008, 08:07 PM

+Quote Post
Manleow
post Apr 16 2008, 07:29 PM
Post #47

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(elephantking @ Apr 16 2008, 04:03 AM) [snapback]3640722[/snapback]
Are you now instigating Airhead Erla ? Northern lao starting from Viengchan up are of Lue you idiot . Viengchan originally are the same as Tai Yai . Tai Yai came from Tai Lue . Luangpranbang are all Tai Lue . Tai puan are of Tai lue . Tai yuan of northern also came from Tai Lue . Almost all of northern Lao are of Tai Lue . Northern Lao speaks like Tai lue in sipsongpanna and deep north speaks the same as Lue in sipsongbanna . You think the Lue will hate another Lue just because lao(Erla) under Thaifiacation (Siamese Fication ) told them Lies in desperate for them to hate Lao PDR . Lue is our heritage and they were once called Ailao . Wait till they find out the truth , it will make them hate you and the Siamese even worst than you can ever imagine . It will be just like how Issan and lanna found out how they were taught to hate their own Lao people in Lao PDR. Who will they choose the Siamese or their own kind ? I think they will choose their own kind over the Lao that wants to be Siamese (Erla ) and the Siamese .

In this video a Tai Lue is speaking . If a Tai lue speaking like this can't understand Lao in Lao PDR then I will jump off a bridge for you . What she speaks is 100 percent speaking Lao . This girl speak exactly like the northern Lao . This girls speak closer to the Lao PDR then the people of Lanna . Khammuang speaks like Viengchan but Tai lue is alot closer to Viengchan dialect . Hold on I forgot to laugh at you Tai Lue can't uderstand Lao PDR 555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555 lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz crack head , you just made yourself look stupid lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0EvLBLo_S8Q&...feature=related

Go seek medical help Erla ! Sipsongbanna been apart of Lanxang since king Fa Ngum . Fa ngum ask Praya Ba- Nuar(north) and Praya Ba - Tai ( south ) of Sipsongbanna to surrender but they didn't . Fa ngum killed them both and had their relatives become king of Sipsongbanna under the Lanxang kingdom . The French gave Sipsongbanna to China .
About the Zhuang , they are not the ancestor of the Lao . They share a common ancestor but we split apart . They had their own kingdom and we had our own kingdom . We split apart from them since the migration from Pay Ngai , Muang Loong , and Muang bPa around the Yangtze river and Huang Ho river .

Tell Nung Tibao I said he is afraid of elephantking . All the audio he posted was from a western scholar that went to china to do research . He didn't post those up online . I was one of the first few people that got to hear those audio . If was sent to my office once before . That idiot is probably a Chinese Thai making $hitz up . A Chinese Thai knowing how to read and write Chinese went and got all those audio online then posted up making up his own $hitz . He then went online and scan up some Chinese people pictures then posted on this site . Nung Tibao is a fonie . I challenge Nungtibao on a debate if he dares . That idiot is afraid of elephantking .

lolzzz, Ok Ok Ek, take it easey on Erla. Man ur making her sound like an idiot.

All erla has is her own madeup words, vs all the facts you present. just take out the names, and merely post both of ur opinions. Its like night and day, Erla makes no sense

This is too funny, anyone who can read will look at erla's post vs ur post and say what the hell is this chick erla saying.

She actually thinks that the ppl of Sipsongpanna can understand Siamese language more easely then Lao Language. lolzzzz
When Sipsogpanna use to be apart of Lanxang, and are the same bloodline as us Lao. I guess the ppl of Sipsongpanna jump on a plain 700 years ago and landed in Central Thailand. lolzzz

Erla did u know the Maekong river running through Sipsongpanna is called Lancang River. lolzzz biggthumpup.gif

stop making Erla look like an idiot EK, man im starting to feel sorry for her.

+Quote Post
Buddhalove
post Apr 17 2008, 08:11 AM
Post #48

AF Legend
Group Icon

QUOTE(erla @ Apr 16 2008, 12:29 AM) [snapback]3640391[/snapback]
It's in China ka, but this is a Tai city, and populated mostly by Tai instead of Han chinese. Technically, I am a Singaporean Chinese, as my dad is one. But I hold a Thai passport too which state that my ethicity is Thai laugh.gif

Half breed loves to twist Lao/tai history around so it fits her chinese heritage. she must have learned from her dad. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
tangawizi
post Apr 17 2008, 08:34 PM
Post #49

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE(erla @ Apr 16 2008, 08:16 AM) [snapback]3640354[/snapback]
Yo tanga *HUGS* Not for good, have to still come back after 4 years bawling.gif There's no Nasi Lemak in China, wakao eh! I'm going to China,before I'm embarking for my prison in the USA, and yes the local Tai people can understand me, and vice versa. They're so cool to Thai tourists,btw! My luggage now is loaded with freebies laugh.gif

Wow... good to see u check out the old country before going to the new! biggrin.gif

QUOTE(erla @ Apr 16 2008, 08:24 AM) [snapback]3640382[/snapback]
I've got a feeling that they don't have anything against the Han. The Tai's a pretty peaceful type of people, and the men are too busy with going into karaoke and drinking to care about being too assimilated into the han culture, lol. But all is not lost, as there's a Tai studies centre, and the people there consist of dedicated professional like doctors,lawyers, professors and the likes. They're very dedicated to the preservation of Tai culture, and I'm just so glad to have a chance to meet up with them and discuss things ranging from history to politics.

Yep, when i backpacked over there, i had the same thoughts about how the folks are are relaxed easy going people, but i couldn't stand knowing the Han tourists from Beijjing were coming in the busloads to watch these 'spectaculars', you know, the shows which have topless women dancing... These uptight Hans think it's easy to get laid there. Anyways, its cool u didn't hang with the tourists but rather the intellectuals and professionals over there to learn about culture and history! biggthumpup.gif

+Quote Post
skullwrecker_13
post Apr 18 2008, 12:59 AM
Post #50

AF Pro
Group Icon

Half breed.... hmmm. You've revealed more by using those two words to every other person with a sense of decency on this board than you think. I don't see how someone's ethnic lineage or background has anything to do with this.

@ Erla - if you're in Beijing soon feel free to hit me up. Do tell about southern china - the furthest i've been was Guanxi province (yes i went to Guilin and Yangshuo just like everyone else and yes it was nice but too touristy blah blah blah).

As for the han tourists.... try living side by side with them! Alot of the men don't like the idea of westerners mixing with their women (and its pointless me explaining i am a dual citizen as most cannot comprehend that a country can allow dual citizenship etc) and its amazing how many guys have come up to my female beijing friends with comments about me being there. The women are really cool though generally.

+Quote Post
PeaceMan
post Apr 18 2008, 02:08 AM
Post #51

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nhoona @ Apr 16 2008, 08:35 AM) [snapback]3640930[/snapback]
Wow Erla i envy you jung. thanks ka for sharing. i will visit Yunnan someday. biggthumpup.gif
P peaceman got married? My heart is broken too. Congratulations to you and p puying naka. i will at 27 muahahahaaahaha I will honeymoon in Similan island i watched Navigator program today on channel 3 very beautiful place. I will go to the place I never been tovsure such as Yunnan by car.
Last time i went to HK i stayed at the Park Lane hotel just opposite Victoria park. Good view. i played Badminton every morning with my cousin there. I could go to Tsim Sa Tsui alone too to change my dress color I had bought. from the station i take behind the hotel then changed to the train to Kowloon. Very comfortable by subway I recall the exist F yeah so many exist but very narrow escalator for just one person. I rarely traveling by subway in Bangkok though. I wish all step of sky train in BKK changed to escalator all tomorrow. Piang!

Thank you so much nong Nhoo Na. beerchug.gif

sorry!Haven't seen your post earlier 'till Skull brought this topic back up.

Oh! yaeh 27 is a good age to get marry,not too old nor too young.

Talking about the exit at Tsim Sa Tsui. The exit L3 is the east Tsim Sa Tsui exit right next to the back of the hotel I stayed in. I went to the subway from there to get around HK.

And the second pict: I was on my way to the "Turbojet" to go across to MarKaw island(เกาะหม่าเก๊า). It took us about 1 hr. or a little less to arrived there. and cost aroud 130 HK dollar from HK to Marcaw.And I'm not sure why it cost a little more on the way back around 160 Hk dollar. confused.gif

Lunch for two is around 190-200 HK dollars at "sweet dynasty" biggthumpup.gif just across the street from Harbor City( the place where people patheticly waited in line to buy LV products).We had blunch( breakfast+Lunch) there the whole trip 'coz it just one block away from the station.

Anyway I totally agree with you the honeymoon trip in southern Thailand sound alot more romantic and interesting. biggthumpup.gif

And don't forget to show us your honeymoon picts when you're 27,o.k.? laugh.gif beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
Nhoona
post Apr 18 2008, 04:45 AM
Post #52

AF Guru
Group Icon

Hosek lah? ^^ i like Dimsum most. i ate steamed snake too biggthumpup.gif
my first time to HK i stayed at uncle aprtment in NT Kowloon. far from central district. but comfortable trasportation by bus. so nothing much to do cos my cousins had to work and my aunt went to visit Mainland with other people but i prefered staying in HK. i couldnt go anywhere alone despite i was trained by Ah J, uncle's daugther my bad. when Sunday came we all headed for DimSum near the apartment from 8 to 11 just ate and talked uncle said this is HK life style.

i dont like sth about HK thought too many people. everyone going very fast. Monday to Sunday seems the same. Talktohand.gif

talking about honeymoon how come i forgot about my future husband in the sceanary when i said about it laugh.gif i think he was born already now embarassedlaugh.gif.

Have a wonderful couple life naka jb.gif <---p PeaceMan 5 years ahead hahaha i will show you my pics when im 27 laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Nhoona: Apr 18 2008, 04:49 AM

+Quote Post
Emc
post Apr 18 2008, 05:22 AM
Post #53

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeaceMan @ Apr 14 2008, 09:58 AM) [snapback]3636611[/snapback]
สุขสันต์วันสงกราน นะครับทุกท่าน กระผมเพิ่งจะเเต่งงาน เเละเพิ่งกลับมาจากอันนีมูนครับ

beerchug.gif beerchug.gif

OH, congrats P'PeaceMan. I wish you have a happy marriage life and lots of beautiful children. You are one lucky man. beerchug.gif

น่าอิจฉาจัง อิอิ

+Quote Post
womensuggboots
post Dec 19 2010, 08:36 AM
Post #54

AF Fan
Group Icon

Article writing is an timberland boots art as well as a science. For every article writer, it is a must to understand the norms of timberland boot company article writing. Article writing is done for various purposes: for womens timberland hiking boots newspapers, the web, magazines, etc. A writer needs to know how to write good womens timberland boots sale articles depending on where the articles have to be published. Article writing tips that you studied in school are not really going to help you out here. Times have changed and so has the mens timberland boots art of writing. Whether you are writing articles for a womens timberland boots newspaper or a website, you donít need to restrict yourself to being formal. Follow these tips and start writing good womens timberland boots sale article straight away:Precision is the foremost timberland roll top black element that your articles should have. Your articles need to be precise and to the point, especially when you are writing for the timberland roll top boots white web. The world has become a faster place, and people donít have time to read filling timberland work boots sale lines. An average internet user spends around 6 seconds on a timberland work boots uk website, and if your article confuses readers or doesnít interest them, they will immediately timberland 3 eye classic lug leave. You can only make sure that your user is satisfied by providing him timberland boots uk articles that are precise. HYD

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 08:14 AM