AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Why are Chinese girls more expensive than Malays..., But a lot cheaper than Russian girls??
Esfandiari
post Jul 13 2008, 07:38 AM
Post #1

AF Pro
Group Icon

Group: Members

Now, let's have a mirror thread to 'compliment' DrGiel's thread entitled "Why are Malay girls cheaper" at:

http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=165634

Wouldn't it be interesting to have this mirror thread? We could look at the situation from a different perspective, couldn't we?? Instead of asking why Malay whores are cheaper in pricing, why not ask too why Chinese hookers are dearer than Malay and Filipino ones but way cheaper than Russian ones!!!

Actually, the title of DrGiel's thread should've read" "Why are Russian girls most expensive?". After all. the pricing for Russian girl is the one that really stands out (RM 500), way above the pricing for the Chinese girl who is the next most expensive RM250)!!

But, as you can see, DrGiel chooses to highlight the Malay girl for reasons that only he knows why, although I believe that if I were to run an ANOVA, I'd expect to find out that statistically there'd be no significant differences between the Chinese, Malay and Filipino girls as far as the prices for their hooking services are concerned. I'd further expect that any multiple range test would've shown that the Russian girl is significantly different from the other girls as far as her pricing is concerned!!

So, guys and gals, why do you think the Chinese whores (both the China and Hong Kong ones) are more expensive than Malay and Filipino ones? Do you know the answer???
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Esfandiari
post Jul 13 2008, 07:53 AM
Post #2

AF Pro
Group Icon

Now my theory is:

Chinese whores are more expensive than Filipino and Malay ones because Chinese whores are the sluttiest and the filthiest as far as their sex services are concerned.

I'd theorize that Chinese whores are willing to offer all kinds of sex in one package that will fully satisfy the carnal desires of their customers!! Any customer being offered vagi**, or** and an** sex by the Chinese whore in one package would find it hard to reject the offer at any given price!! Only the Chinese whore would do a "three-way" sex with their customers, not malay and Filipino ones, not even Russian ones!!!

Malay and Filipino whores, being followers of the two Abrahamic faiths (Islam and Christianity respectively) are too conservative to be too "slutty" compared to Chinese whores most of whom are Buddhists and/or followers of any Chinese religions (Confucianism, Taoism, etc) which are lest stringent about adultery compared to Islam and Christianity (and Judaism as well, another Abrahamic faith). So. I'd theorize that the pricing for Malay and Filipino girls are lower than that of Chinese girls because their religious conservatism prevents them from offering the "best" to their customers!!

Russian girls, though also adherents of Christianity, are very expensive simply because of their WHITE skin, nothing to do with their religion!! And I believe most of the customers for Russian hookers are ethnic Chinese men!! In Malaysia, in case you don't know, if the Chinese likes an item, the price of that item will shoot sky-high because basically the Chinese are the wealthiest in Malaysia, and where the Chinese go, so goes the economy of Malaysia!!!

Just my theory!!!

+Quote Post
circleofwillis
post Jul 13 2008, 07:57 AM
Post #3

AF Geek
Group Icon

Did you open the link that drgi3l gave? I pick this comment because it seems to be the most sensible:

Presumably from a sign in Hong Kong - 旺角 Mong Kok - although the English translation is a recent addition. Formerly there was a law that prohibited English language signs selling sex. Ok written in Chinese, though. Quite acceptable in pre-handover HK. A good thing we 鬼佬 couldn’t read the local language so we didn’t know what all those pretty yellow signs said. 解放後, with the coming of democracy to HK, things changed and everybody’s now equal.

Most of the 馬拉 (Malay) girls are not *really* 馬拉 in Hong Kong. They are 泰國 Thai. Either the Thai girls, the brothel owners, or maybe both don’t admit that “Malay” means “Thai”. Thai girls come from the poor rural areas - usually the North East (Isaan), have darker skin (not desirable in most places in Asia) and are thought to have a higher incidence of AIDS.

I shudder to think what would happen to the marketplace if they charged high prices for dark skinned females in HK. The same logic might be applied to English teachers. Imagine hiring a nonwhite English teacher from an English-speaking country to teach your children English and charging the same price as a white teacher. Unthinkable!

Sure glad there’s no racism in Hong Kong. Guess that’s why everybody is so 開心…

the "??" are possibly chinese characters? anyway drgiel's threads don't merit a mirror thread. same with the other guy galbatron.

+Quote Post
Esfandiari
post Jul 13 2008, 08:26 AM
Post #4

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE(circleofwillis @ Jul 13 2008, 07:57 AM) [snapback]3807261[/snapback]
Did you open the link that drgi3l gave? I pick this comment because it seems to be the most sensible:
the "??" are possibly chinese characters? anyway drgiel's threads don't merit a mirror thread. same with the other guy galbatron.

You're right! galvatron's and DrGiel's threads don't deserve a mirror thread! But people still respond to their threads, right? So, I thought I should set up a mirror thread to see if and how people will respond too!

By the way, we must thank both galvatron, DrGiel and their likes for their untiring and selfless efforts at promoting heated debates between Malays and Chinese! It's their national contribution towards the national unity of Malaysia! So, I've decided that I too want to be selfless and untiring in promoting such debates and unity!!

This post has been edited by Esfandiari: Jul 13 2008, 08:31 AM

+Quote Post
Mid-Night_Sun
post Jul 13 2008, 08:29 AM
Post #5

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE(Esfandiari @ Jul 13 2008, 09:53 AM) [snapback]3807254[/snapback]
Now my theory is:

Chinese whores are more expensive than Filipino and Malay ones because Chinese whores are the sluttiest and the filthiest as far as their sex services are concerned.

I'd theorize that Chinese whores are willing to offer all kinds of sex in one package that will fully satisfy the carnal desires of their customers!! Any customer being offered vagi**, or** and an** sex by the Chinese whore in one package would find it hard to reject the offer at any given price!! Only the Chinese whore would do a "three-way" sex with their customers, not malay and Filipino ones, not even Russian ones!!!

Malay and Filipino whores, being followers of the two Abrahamic faiths (Islam and Christianity respectively) are too conservative to be too "slutty" compared to Chinese whores most of whom are Buddhists and/or followers of any Chinese religions (Confucianism, Taoism, etc) which are lest stringent about adultery compared to Islam and Christianity (and Judaism as well, another Abrahamic faith). So. I'd theorize that the pricing for Malay and Filipino girls are lower than that of Chinese girls because their religious conservatism prevents them from offering the "best" to their customers!!

Russian girls, though also adherents of Christianity, are very expensive simply because of their WHITE skin, nothing to do with their religion!! And I believe most of the customers for Russian hookers are ethnic Chinese men!! In Malaysia, in case you don't know, if the Chinese likes an item, the price of that item will shoot sky-high because basically the Chinese are the wealthiest in Malaysia, and where the Chinese go, so goes the economy of Malaysia!!!

Just my theory!!!

laugh.gif trying to get a +1 for your whores??? they are so cheap because of supply and demand. learn economics 101 beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
tangawizi
post Jul 13 2008, 08:54 AM
Post #6

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE(Esfandiari @ Jul 13 2008, 03:53 PM) [snapback]3807254[/snapback]
Now my theory is:

U are too god-intoxicated to try out these whores to give us the real picture ... so your theory is just theory unfortunately, full of crap!!!!!! ahahahaaaa....... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
DutchEastIndiesM...
post Jul 13 2008, 09:02 AM
Post #7

AF Guru
Group Icon

This thread is a bit absurd......

+Quote Post
seasurfer
post Jul 13 2008, 09:41 AM
Post #8

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE(Esfandiari @ Jul 13 2008, 08:38 AM) [snapback]3807237[/snapback]
Now, let's have a mirror thread to 'compliment' DrGiel's thread entitled "Why are Malay girls cheaper" at:

http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=165634

Wouldn't it be interesting to have this mirror thread? We could look at the situation from a different perspective, couldn't we?? Instead of asking why Malay whores are cheaper in pricing, why not ask too why Chinese hookers are dearer than Malay and Filipino ones but way cheaper than Russian ones!!!

Actually, the title of DrGiel's thread should've read" "Why are Russian girls most expensive?". After all. the pricing for Russian girl is the one that really stands out (RM 500), way above the pricing for the Chinese girl who is the next most expensive RM250)!!

But, as you can see, DrGiel chooses to highlight the Malay girl for reasons that only he knows why, although I believe that if I were to run an ANOVA, I'd expect to find out that statistically there'd be no significant differences between the Chinese, Malay and Filipino girls as far as the prices for their hooking services are concerned. I'd further expect that any multiple range test would've shown that the Russian girl is significantly different from the other girls as far as her pricing is concerned!!

So, guys and gals, why do you think the Chinese whores (both the China and Hong Kong ones) are more expensive than Malay and Filipino ones? Do you know the answer???

Esfan, that poster is from Hong Kong, not Malaysia. So the currency is in HKD.

+Quote Post
seasurfer
post Jul 13 2008, 09:49 AM
Post #9

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE(Esfandiari @ Jul 13 2008, 08:53 AM) [snapback]3807254[/snapback]

Just my theory!!!

Have you live with Russian girls before? I am having a Russian girl as my housemate now. She is one of the most beautiful girls I ever seen. They are also highly educated and also know how to make guys happy in the most natural way. So I assume, this will be the case for prostitution too, Russian girls are probably the most beautiful, more so than the chinese. Have you heard of Anna Kournikova and all those female Russian tennis players?

Have you heard of the phrase Moscow has the most beautiful girls in the world, living in Moscow is like living in a place where there are full of female models.

This post has been edited by seasurfer: Jul 13 2008, 09:49 AM

+Quote Post
DutchEastIndiesM...
post Jul 13 2008, 10:43 AM
Post #10

AF Guru
Group Icon

^I'm pretty sure he has not....I agree with you totally, although I never experienced living with a Russian girl...but on the other hand, I have experience with a Ukrainian girl and man, she was hot and also smart.

+Quote Post
hateracist
post Jul 13 2008, 11:33 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

prostitution is forbidden in Islam........
nothing to do with religion........

whore is whore........
regardless their religion........

+Quote Post
northstar
post Jul 13 2008, 01:34 PM
Post #12

AF Pro
Group Icon

I say close this flaming thread.

+Quote Post
Torete_ako_sa_yo
post Jul 13 2008, 03:20 PM
Post #13

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(northstar @ Jul 13 2008, 01:34 PM) [snapback]3807494[/snapback]
I say close this flaming thread.

I second the motion.

+Quote Post
Esfandiari
post Jul 14 2008, 12:55 AM
Post #14

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE(tangawizi @ Jul 13 2008, 08:54 AM) [snapback]3807305[/snapback]
U are too god-intoxicated to try out these whores to give us the real picture ... so your theory is just theory unfortunately, full of crap!!!!!! ahahahaaaa....... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

There you go conflicting yourself! How could you conclude that my theory is a crap when you yourself imply that a theory remains theory until it is "tried out"!! You do ask me to try out those whores just to "get the real picture", don't you?

And about me trying out those whores as you suggest, no thanks! I'd rather save good-quality sperms for the wife instead of depositing them in the gutters of those filthy sluts!! I'm the husband of a beautiful woman ( to me my wife is!!) and the father of 3.5 young but growing children (3.5 because we're expecting a 4th child!!)!!

God-intoxicated? Gee! I'm flabbergasted! I take that as a compliment! I'd rather be god-intoxicated that whore-intoxicated! Why don't you find out yourselves about those whores and tell us about it!!!

+Quote Post
Esfandiari
post Jul 14 2008, 01:05 AM
Post #15

AF Pro
Group Icon

This thread is flaming and it should be closed? Why? It hurts the feelings of some Chinese forumers here? How different is this thread from DrGiel's thread titled "Why Malay girls are cheaper?"????

Gee! While you guys and gals are happily debating why Malay whores are cheaper in DrGiel's thread, you find my thread flaming because it's debating why Chinese whores are more expensive!!

Look at DrGiel and galvatron! Everyday they come up with posts just to ridicule or make Malays look bad! What have you people done to stop these two Chinese forumers? Have you guys ever accused these two of flaming, let alone asking for their threads to be closed down??

There's a new thread by galvatron that showcases a Malay girl Nor Azura murdering a Chinese girl, this thread has yet to receive responses! What's the purpose of such thread? Do you guys know?

What is good for DrGiel is good enough for me! What a bunch of racists for people who ask for closure of this thread without asking for similar closure of threads by DrGiel, galvatron and thier likes!!

Close ALL flaming threads!! That's my suggestion!!

+Quote Post
nasilemang
post Jul 14 2008, 01:20 AM
Post #16

AF Fan
Group Icon

That "Malay girl" on the list are not Melayu. Chinese people over there are just lump-up Thais, Indons as "Malay".

+Quote Post
Esfandiari
post Jul 14 2008, 01:32 AM
Post #17

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE(nasilemang @ Jul 14 2008, 01:20 AM) [snapback]3808793[/snapback]
That "Malay girl" on the list are not Melayu. Chinese people over there are just lump-up Thais, Indons as "Malay".

true! After so much research, I found out that there were actually no Malay hookers in Hong Kong! These so-called "Malay" hookers were mainly Filipinos and Thais!

In fact, there were also no Indonesian hookers there in Hong Kong! I do believe that Indonesians, no matter how economically desperate they are, would never stoop so low as to go to Hong Kong as hookers!

+Quote Post
theng
post Jul 14 2008, 01:53 AM
Post #18

AF Guru
Group Icon

This post has been edited by theng: Jul 17 2008, 06:16 AM

+Quote Post
xuanzang
post Jul 14 2008, 02:15 AM
Post #19

AF Addict
Group Icon

So Indonesia hookers prefer to work somewhere else, or stay in Indonesia ? Or are you saying that Indonesian hookers don't exist ?

QUOTE(Esfandiari @ Jul 14 2008, 01:32 AM) [snapback]3808818[/snapback]
In fact, there were also no Indonesian hookers there in Hong Kong! I do believe that Indonesians, no matter how economically desperate they are, would never stoop so low as to go to Hong Kong as hookers!

+Quote Post
desertrose
post Jul 14 2008, 02:16 AM
Post #20

AF Fan
Group Icon

'Look Esfandiari no matter how rich u are and how much money u are willing to pay for me,I am not going to let u go near me let alone making out with me.I might not be the most beautiful,the most educated,the most whatever qualities a client looks for...I am still too good for u and any other Malay guys that is way out of my league.Yeah I am just that high maintainence,so what? '

^ not beautiful, not educated, no quality, breastt one big one small...?
actually, if you're givin yourself for free also, I'm not takin...

This post has been edited by desertrose: Jul 14 2008, 02:18 AM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 05:08 AM