AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Majority of Korean Women Have big Legs.. Why?
Shandong_pao2
post Jul 22 2008, 11:57 PM
Post #1

AF Geek
Group Icon

Group: Members

I came across dating and observing all different kinds of women.. and "majority" of the Korean women I seen or dated, usually have thick calves and thighs. Why is that? Chinese or Japanese and even the Hispanic/White do not have such big porportion of lower body comparing to their upper body. I am talking about porportion.. meaning a Korean chick with a small upper body and arms, but with big @ss legs..

Do not flag my post! This is a questionare.. not a flame!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darkblade
post Jul 23 2008, 12:00 AM
Post #2

AF Guru
Group Icon

I think you have mistaken the japanese with the korean, the japanese women do have large legs ~

+Quote Post
SeanMoran
post Jul 23 2008, 12:03 AM
Post #3

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE(Shandong_pao2 @ Jul 23 2008, 05:57 AM) [snapback]3825777[/snapback]
I came across dating and observing all different kinds of women.. and "majority" of the Korean women I seen or dated, usually have thick calves and thighs. Why is that? Chinese or Japanese and even the Hispanic/White do not have such big porportion of lower body comparing to their upper body. I am talking about porportion.. meaning a Korean chick with a small upper body and arms, but with big @ss legs..

Maybe they use them to walk around with?

+Quote Post
bbundaegi
post Jul 23 2008, 12:09 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

I agree. I dated so many Korean girls in my past and I noticed that the reason why they wear such high heel shoes and bell bottoms is not only to appear taller but to hide the thickness of their calves. It's weird as I have noticed that unlike western women, Korean women's legs have the same thickness at the calves as they do the thighs. They sort of resemble tree trunks. You see some Korean girls with normal looking slim legs, but it seems as though its only on TV or through surgery. Japanese women also have thick legs too but there tons of them with hot slender legs.

But I think that of all the Asians, Chinese from the mainland have the most beautiful legs...really sexy and sleek. When I see them in that China doll dress, it makes me go wild.

+Quote Post
Dokbokki
post Jul 23 2008, 12:26 AM
Post #5

AF Fiend
Group Icon

^ Hmm, I think you are just exaggerating and I notice Korean bashing theme there too, from my experience Koreans girls don't date Chinese guys.

back to topic.

Yeah I agreed with Korean girls being alot thicker or heavier than average japanese or Chinese girls. Specially the leg parts.
I am normally in Sydney and my GF is Korean and as being Korean male myself, I didn't notice this until I met many Chinese/Vietnamese/Japanese girls.

Both my current Korean GF and my sisters are all alot taller and bigger than Japanese and Chinese girls that I have dated in past. But I've seen few larger Chinese girls, not sure about Japanese girls.

When I see Korean celebrities with slim built & less than 55kg in weight I actually laugh because I know most young Korean girls in average alot heavier than this. Btw, my GF size is around 14 and well over 65kg at least.

I usually don't mind dating larger women because I'm large size myself, for me, women must be at least size 12~16 otherwise just too small for me. embarassedlaugh.gif

This post has been edited by Dokbokki: Jul 23 2008, 12:29 AM

+Quote Post
Darkblade
post Jul 23 2008, 01:03 AM
Post #6

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dokbokki @ Jul 23 2008, 01:26 AM) [snapback]3825839[/snapback]
^ Hmm, I think you are just exaggerating and I notice Korean bashing theme there too, from my experience Koreans girls don't date Chinese guys.

back to topic.

Yeah I agreed with Korean girls being alot thicker or heavier than average japanese or Chinese girls. Specially the leg parts.
I am normally in Sydney and my GF is Korean and as being Korean male myself, I didn't notice this until I met many Chinese/Vietnamese/Japanese girls.

Both my current Korean GF and my sisters are all alot taller and bigger than Japanese and Chinese girls that I have dated in past. But I've seen few larger Chinese girls, not sure about Japanese girls.

When I see Korean celebrities with slim built & less than 55kg in weight I actually laugh because I know most young Korean girls in average alot heavier than this. Btw, my GF size is around 14 and well over 65kg at least.

I usually don't mind dating larger women because I'm large size myself, for me, women must be at least size 12~16 otherwise just too small for me. embarassedlaugh.gif

why korean girls dont date chinese boys laugh.gif
My ex-gf is a korean but shes korean korean not korean american beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
Dokbokki
post Jul 23 2008, 01:10 AM
Post #7

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE(Darkblade @ Jul 23 2008, 04:03 PM) [snapback]3825918[/snapback]
why korean girls dont date chinese boys laugh.gif
My ex-gf is a korean but shes korean korean not korean american beerchug.gif

I wasn't referring to all, but mostly.
My one of the younger sister dated Chinese guy, I think he was rich Hongkie.
But she didn't asked him for date, he did, after repeated attempts she gave him ago.

I'm not against to all Chinese here mate, one of my cousin married Chinese man from Beijing, they are living happily in USA.
he's doctor and my cousin is nurse, they met while working in the hospital.

I was invited for marriage ceremony 3 years ago in Virginia Texas; and I met him, he was very nice guy and he even suggested that he may be Korean descendant because his surname is Jin in Chinese which is Kim in Korean. The funny thing is my cousin is also Kim. So basically she became Mrs Jin from Miss Kim LoL

+Quote Post
Takashi
post Jul 23 2008, 01:12 AM
Post #8

AF Legend
Group Icon

Can't say this is something I've noticed, quite the opposite in fact.

+Quote Post
SeanMoran
post Jul 23 2008, 01:15 AM
Post #9

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE(Takashi @ Jul 23 2008, 07:12 AM) [snapback]3825932[/snapback]
Can't say this is something I've noticed, quite the opposite in fact.

You're probably just not obese enough to waddle around in those circles.

+Quote Post
Takashi
post Jul 23 2008, 01:18 AM
Post #10

AF Legend
Group Icon

QUOTE(SeanMoran @ Jul 23 2008, 07:15 AM) [snapback]3825936[/snapback]

lol surely I'd have noticed them when I've been walking around SK icon_confused.gif

+Quote Post
Dokbokki
post Jul 23 2008, 01:22 AM
Post #11

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE(SeanMoran @ Jul 23 2008, 04:15 PM) [snapback]3825936[/snapback]

Since when did you have time to date women, considering you've spent most of your time here?
Btw, where about in Australia you live? because I'm in Sydney right now.

+Quote Post
SeanMoran
post Jul 23 2008, 01:22 AM
Post #12

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE(Takashi @ Jul 23 2008, 07:18 AM) [snapback]3825941[/snapback]
lol surely I'd have noticed them when I've been walking around SK icon_confused.gif

Same as anywhere in the world, you need to drive a truck so that you can see their legs through the car windows from up high at the traffic lights, because they never walk anywhere in public - they drive.

Then you'd need to probably join the fire department or the bomb squad so that you can find a way to set off an alarm and get them to get up out of their chairs behind their desks at work, or else you won't see their legs unless you are there at lunchtime somewhere between the workstation and a local fast food outlet (but be subtle in your observations of this endangered species! nono.gif).

Umm, then? Beats me. Really though, if you had fat legs would YOU want to be seen by tourist pervert skinny people in public?

---ooo---

Actually. This thread is great timing. Let's see how fat-legged the South Korean womens' olympic team are when they compete in the 1,500m run! beerchug.gif

This post has been edited by SeanMoran: Jul 23 2008, 01:25 AM

+Quote Post
Takashi
post Jul 23 2008, 01:26 AM
Post #13

AF Legend
Group Icon

QUOTE(SeanMoran @ Jul 23 2008, 07:22 AM) [snapback]3825948[/snapback]
Same as anywhere in the world, you need to drive a truck so that you can see their legs through the car windows from up high at the traffic lights, because they never walk anywhere in public - they drive.

Then you'd need to probably join the fire department or the bomb squad so that you can find a way to set off an alarm and get them to get up out of their chairs behind their desks at work, or else you won't see their legs unless you are there at lunchtime somewhere between the workstation and a local fast food outlet (but be subtle in your observations of this endangered species! nono.gif).

Umm, then? Beats me. Really though, if you had fat legs would YOU want to be seen by tourist pervert skinny people in public?

embarassedlaugh.gif

So they hide away and never come out?

+Quote Post
Persayuz
post Jul 23 2008, 01:30 AM
Post #14

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE(Shandong_pao2 @ Jul 22 2008, 11:57 PM) [snapback]3825777[/snapback]

Because Koreans came from the Steppes of Mongolia and by natural selection they chose women with HUGE legs so they could hold onto thier horses when they rode around.

Its like if you watch clips of girls dancing in Afghanistan they have HUGE legs that could crush a mans head. Didnt you watch the movie Mongol? You have to chose a bride with strong legs and tiny eyes, if you have large eyes evil spirits will go into the big eyes.

This post has been edited by Persayuz: Jul 23 2008, 01:32 AM

+Quote Post
SeanMoran
post Jul 23 2008, 01:30 AM
Post #15

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dokbokki @ Jul 23 2008, 07:22 AM) [snapback]3825947[/snapback]
Since when did you have time to date women, considering you've spent most of your time here?
Btw, where about in Australia you live? because I'm in Sydney right now.

I dated a woman in 2006 between July 1st and October 7th 2006 but she wasn't South Korean and she wasn't fat legged, probably partly because she was a vegetarian on the latter and she hated the cold on the former.

I'm living on the rich side of the continent. The second and third eldest out of all the cousins (me eldest) are in Sydney. My Dad came from North Ryde, but I haven't been past east of Adelaide in 30 years.

+Quote Post
Mua
post Jul 23 2008, 04:04 AM
Post #16

AF Pro
Group Icon

hence the term "mudari".

+Quote Post
AgentBach
post Jul 23 2008, 06:15 AM
Post #17

AF Supreme
Group Icon

Most Korean girls I've seen have skinny chicken legs or legs that seem muscular but I wouldn't say fat.

This post has been edited by AgentBach: Jul 23 2008, 06:19 AM

+Quote Post
Bop
post Jul 23 2008, 11:14 AM
Post #18

AF Fan
Group Icon

Korea is mountainous terrain. Naturally it's the caused of the environment over thousands of years of going up and down the hills.

+Quote Post
simonsaysgerard
post Jul 23 2008, 11:57 AM
Post #19

AF Addict
Group Icon

More meat to play with. I like it.

+Quote Post
EvilAsianDude
post Jul 23 2008, 03:11 PM
Post #20

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(bbundaegi @ Jul 23 2008, 01:09 AM) [snapback]3825807[/snapback]
I agree. I dated so many Korean girls in my past and I noticed that the reason why they wear such high heel shoes and bell bottoms is not only to appear taller but to hide the thickness of their calves. It's weird as I have noticed that unlike western women, Korean women's legs have the same thickness at the calves as they do the thighs. They sort of resemble tree trunks. You see some Korean girls with normal looking slim legs, but it seems as though its only on TV or through surgery. Japanese women also have thick legs too but there tons of them with hot slender legs.

But I think that of all the Asians, Chinese from the mainland have the most beautiful legs...really sexy and sleek. When I see them in that China doll dress, it makes me go wild.

QUOTE(bbundaegi @ Jul 23 2008, 03:54 PM) [snapback]3826847[/snapback]
If Takeshima didn't exist the South Koreans would eventually invent it. They can't stand not being able to vent their inferiority complex ridden hatred of others. I'm convinced that it's pretty much part of their intrinsic genetic character. Probably handed down from 5000 years ago from that bear from whom they claim to be descended. LOL

Its official. This Korea obsessed kid was rejected by a Korean girl.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2014 - 07:00 AM