AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Korean Girls & Beauty: A Comparison?, Hmmm...?
Mantis
post Sep 18 2004, 10:20 PM
Post #61

AF Pro
Group Icon

Group: Members

that's because you are korean. notice how you say NOTHING bad about koreans in terms of appearance and you say EVERYTHING bad about chinese. people on this board like you just help spread the flames...

Well too bad, because a huge chunk of non-Korean members here have all said the same things about K-girls. But on the other hand, the only people who think Chinese are the hottest are the Chinos themselves embarassedlaugh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sirgika
post Sep 18 2004, 11:01 PM
Post #62

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Mantis @ Sep 18 2004, 11:20 PM)
that's because you are korean. notice how you say NOTHING bad about koreans in terms of appearance and you say EVERYTHING bad about chinese. people on this board like you just help spread the flames...

Well too bad, because a huge chunk of non-Korean members here have all said the same things about K-girls. But on the other hand, the only people who think Chinese are the hottest are the Chinos themselves embarassedlaugh.gif

so you agree with that guy? notice how he's saying we're all ugly in general.

+Quote Post
Adwaregator
post Sep 18 2004, 11:10 PM
Post #63

AF Pro
Group Icon

dam, why do people ignore my posts when I say something interesting and look at them when I say something stupid

+Quote Post
Florenze
post Sep 19 2004, 01:42 AM
Post #64

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (PervertBurger @ Sep 18 2004, 10:13 AM)
Korean girls are the prettiest because that is where their interest lies.. looking 'ippuh'. they put in so much effort to get it, it's been part of the culture for some time now.. they have an immense interest in looking beautiful, it's top priority. the society expects it, and the girls do anything to have it..

when i was in korea, 16 years old, attending an all girls korean high school.. it seemed to me that EVERYTHING the girls did, owned, had to represent beauty,,

'let's drink 2 litres of water before our meal,,, geu ruh myun iippuh jin deh..'
'yah, let's go to the oon-dong-jang and play jool num gi.. geu guh ha myun iippuh juh..'
'this walkman/bag/shoes/hair pin you have is so ippuh' - it wasn't about the product itself, but the fact they owned it made them look pretty..
'brush your hair this way, like from the inside.. geu ruh myun dweh geh ippuh..'
'hey when you make that expression with your face, you look so ippuh', ETC (this one's kinda psychotic)

EVERYTHING

i think you'd know what i mean if you watch korean videos such as talk shows, when stars come out and they comment on how everything about them is so ippuh.. or even if you visit korea. when sales people try to sell products to female,, they ALWAYS say, you will look ippuh, this makes you look ippuh, if you eat this you will ippuh juh, etc etc.. and the ladies hol ddak nuhm uh gah..

i remember the goongoguma dude near our apartment, and he actually used say to his female customers, if you eat my goguma (not in a metaphoric way) you'll jin jja ippuhjuh..

That is so very true...all the more so in Korea.
Gals are taken at face value and so much lies in being pretty/beautiful.
Much as I love the motherland, I must say that it's a f**ked up society there embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
Yanya
post Sep 19 2004, 01:54 AM
Post #65

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (sirgika @ Sep 18 2004, 10:44 PM)
QUOTE (RiverPlate4Life @ Sep 18 2004, 02:27 PM)
Korean girls - Best bodies and prettiest faces.  Superficial personality.

Japanese girls - Bubbly personalities.  Takes everything at face value.  Extremely polarized where good looking ones are very good looking and ugly ones are really ugly.  More ugly than pretty and the pretty ones most likely had plastic surgery.

Chinese girls - Unattractive in general even with plastic surgery.  Taiwan and Hong Kong's plastic surgery rate is alarming but yet they are not known to have attractive women.  Same case for Hong Kong girls.  Superficial personality and a tendency to be extremely jealous, insecure, and aggressive.

My conclusion...

Korean girls are the most beautiful in East Asia.  beerchug.gif

your talking like the chinese here never saying anything bad about korean girls but many threads about hot/cute korean girls picture thread always get locked or closed, you know why? because of countless negative comments made by chinese about korean girls just because their korean. im sure if the same korean girl were chinese, there would be no flaming or any negative comments in that topic. atleast we dont go trolling on to your chinese girls topics and ruin everything.

+Quote Post
magyu
post Sep 19 2004, 03:50 AM
Post #66

AF Geek
Group Icon

japanese are really cute and has very innovative and creative styles.
koreans and chinese are almost the same styles and face wise

+Quote Post
starry
post Sep 19 2004, 04:30 AM
Post #67

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE (Florenze @ Sep 19 2004, 02:42 AM)
QUOTE (PervertBurger @ Sep 18 2004, 10:13 AM)
Korean girls are the prettiest because that is where their interest lies.. looking 'ippuh'. they put in so much effort to get it, it's been part of the culture for some time now.. they have an immense interest in looking beautiful, it's top priority. the society expects it, and the girls do anything to have it..

when i was in korea, 16 years old, attending an all girls korean high school.. it seemed to me that EVERYTHING the girls did, owned, had to represent beauty,,

'let's drink 2 litres of water before our meal,,, geu ruh myun iippuh jin deh..'
'yah, let's go to the oon-dong-jang and play jool num gi.. geu guh ha myun iippuh juh..'
'this walkman/bag/shoes/hair pin you have is so ippuh' - it wasn't about the product itself, but the fact they owned it made them look pretty..
'brush your hair this way, like from the inside.. geu ruh myun dweh geh ippuh..'
'hey when you make that expression with your face, you look so ippuh', ETC (this one's kinda psychotic)

EVERYTHING

i think you'd know what i mean if you watch korean videos such as talk shows, when stars come out and they comment on how everything about them is so ippuh.. or even if you visit korea. when sales people try to sell products to female,, they ALWAYS say, you will look ippuh, this makes you look ippuh, if you eat this you will ippuh juh, etc etc.. and the ladies hol ddak nuhm uh gah..

i remember the goongoguma dude near our apartment, and he actually used say to his female customers, if you eat my goguma (not in a metaphoric way) you'll jin jja ippuhjuh..

That is so very true...all the more so in Korea.
Gals are taken at face value and so much lies in being pretty/beautiful.
Much as I love the motherland, I must say that it's a f**ked up society there embarassedlaugh.gif

Yep. I respect the traditional Korean culture but really don't like where the modern Korean culture is going.

+Quote Post
sirgika
post Sep 19 2004, 05:04 PM
Post #68

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Yanya @ Sep 19 2004, 02:54 AM)
Korean girls - Best bodies and prettiest faces. Superficial personality.

Japanese girls - Bubbly personalities. Takes everything at face value. Extremely polarized where good looking ones are very good looking and ugly ones are really ugly. More ugly than pretty and the pretty ones most likely had plastic surgery.

Chinese girls - Unattractive in general even with plastic surgery. Taiwan and Hong Kong's plastic surgery rate is alarming but yet they are not known to have attractive women. Same case for Hong Kong girls. Superficial personality and a tendency to be extremely jealous, insecure, and aggressive.

My conclusion...

Korean girls are the most beautiful in East Asia. beerchug.gif

your talking like the chinese here never saying anything bad about korean girls but many threads about hot/cute korean girls picture thread always get locked or closed, you know why? because of countless negative comments made by chinese about korean girls just because their korean. im sure if the same korean girl were chinese, there would be no flaming or any negative comments in that topic. atleast we dont go trolling on to your chinese girls topics and ruin everything.

are you stupid? i'm not even saying a single negative thing about koreans. i'm talking about his description of general chinese women.

+Quote Post
Adwaregator
post Sep 19 2004, 05:36 PM
Post #69

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (sirgika @ Sep 19 2004, 07:04 PM)

Japanese girls - Bubbly personalities.  Takes everything at face value.  Extremely polarized where good looking ones are very good looking and ugly ones are really ugly.  More ugly than pretty and the pretty ones most likely had plastic surgery.

Chinese girls - Unattractive in general even with plastic surgery.  Taiwan and Hong Kong's plastic surgery rate is alarming but yet they are not known to have attractive women.  Same case for Hong Kong girls.  Superficial personality and a tendency to be extremely jealous, insecure, and aggressive.

My conclusion...

are you stupid? i'm not even saying a single negative thing about koreans. i'm talking about his description of general chinese women.

read my post...

+Quote Post
Yanya
post Sep 19 2004, 06:26 PM
Post #70

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (sirgika @ Sep 19 2004, 06:04 PM)

Japanese girls - Bubbly personalities. Takes everything at face value. Extremely polarized where good looking ones are very good looking and ugly ones are really ugly. More ugly than pretty and the pretty ones most likely had plastic surgery.

Chinese girls - Unattractive in general even with plastic surgery. Taiwan and Hong Kong's plastic surgery rate is alarming but yet they are not known to have attractive women. Same case for Hong Kong girls. Superficial personality and a tendency to be extremely jealous, insecure, and aggressive.

My conclusion...

when fu-k have i ever mentioned you? i dont even know if you were chinese or not.
i'm talking about his description of general chinese women.

why whine about it when you cant change it? just ignore it man

This post has been edited by Yanya: Sep 19 2004, 07:24 PM

+Quote Post
sirgika
post Sep 19 2004, 07:47 PM
Post #71

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Yanya @ Sep 19 2004, 07:26 PM)

My conclusion...

when fu-k have i ever mentioned you? i dont even know if you were chinese or not.

whine? i'm not chinese and i'm saying that it's wrong to say that a whole country is hideous. dancing jesus christ, use some common sense... On the plus side, chinese people are not ugly as a whole, i don't know what makes you think that

+Quote Post
Yanya
post Sep 19 2004, 08:28 PM
Post #72

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (sirgika @ Sep 19 2004, 08:47 PM)
QUOTE (Yanya @ Sep 19 2004, 07:26 PM)

My conclusion...

whine? i'm not chinese and i'm saying that it's wrong to say that a whole country is hideous. dancing jesus christ, use some common sense... On the plus side, chinese people are not ugly as a whole, i don't know what makes you think that

its just one guy generalizing so dont take it to heart. fine if it makes you feel better ill say complain instead of whine.
On the plus side, chinese people are not ugly as a whole, i don't know what makes you think that

what the? lay off the pipe, i never even said the word ugly.
EDIT: after reading the the topic again, you say that you are chinese but then youre saying youre not chinese? ROLF feel the crunch beeyyaattcchh. you just got caught.

This post has been edited by Yanya: Sep 19 2004, 08:41 PM

+Quote Post
fujisan_8
post Sep 19 2004, 09:00 PM
Post #73

AF Pro
Group Icon

My conclusion...

Yeah have to agree doode...

He totally disses the Chinese, supports Korean and to a large extent Japanese.

But like who gives a fu-k, Korean girls are pretty and we Chinese are the scum of Earth, happy? Sheesh...

Great that the attention Korean girls have been getting, Cage and Snipes have got themselves a Korean girl each.

Ah well, since most Korean chicks are "superficial" I guess there is a tendacy for them to marry White guys...great if you ask me. You can claim the best chicks in Asia, but you cant retain them.

So the desperate ones go elsewhere in Asia (e.g. China and Vietnam) to find wives.

+Quote Post
PervertBurger
post Sep 19 2004, 11:00 PM
Post #74

AF Supreme
Group Icon

Please get back to the topic cry2.gif

+Quote Post
username
post Sep 20 2004, 06:29 AM
Post #75

AF Fiend
Group Icon

haha i'm not going to say which race looks better because

1. i can't decide between the chinese and the japanese girls (but then, i'm bias as i'm of both race)
2. there really is no 'best' looking race anyway...of course, everyone (including myself) may argue that so and so race looks better than so and so race, but the truth is, who the hell are you to say so?

on the other hand, korean girls may appear more attractive to some people because alot (though not all, of course) are packed with packed with makeup (then there's the plastic surgery story as well) and are particularly obsessed with their looks

anyhow, this is just my opinion as this is what i've observed

+Quote Post
Adwaregator
post Sep 20 2004, 06:38 AM
Post #76

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (username @ Sep 20 2004, 08:29 AM)

1. i can't decide between the chinese and the japanese girls (but then, i'm bias as i'm of both race)
2. there really is no 'best' looking race anyway...of course, everyone (including myself) may argue that so and so race looks better than so and so race, but the truth is, who the hell are you to say so?

on the other hand, korean girls may appear more attractive to some people because alot (though not all, of course) are packed with packed with makeup (then there's the plastic surgery story as well) and are particularly obsessed with their looks

lol...I think you just decided embarassedlaugh.gif

All people wear makeup unless that's something new to china embarassedlaugh.gif
Plastic surgery is not as widespread as you believe in Korea...www.nationmaster.org or .com I forget. You'd have to see 5000 people before you saw one krn with plastic surgery on avg icon_smile.gif. Most women are obsessed with looks...

:genius: beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
username
post Sep 20 2004, 06:48 AM
Post #77

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (Adwaregator @ Sep 20 2004, 07:38 AM)
QUOTE (username @ Sep 20 2004, 08:29 AM)

lol...I think you just decided embarassedlaugh.gif

All people wear makeup unless that's something new to china embarassedlaugh.gif
Plastic surgery is not as widespread as you believe in Korea...www.nationmaster.org or .com I forget. You'd have to see 5000 people before you saw one krn with plastic surgery on avg icon_smile.gif. Most women are obsessed with looks...

:genius: beerchug.gif

haha yeah of course plastic surgery is not new in china, in fact, it's spreading but its spreading everywhere ALTHOUGH its much more common amongst koreans (quite common amongst the japanese too i must admit)...and i'm talking about overseas koreans too, not just just those in korea itself embarassedlaugh.gif

and besides, alot of korean girls have tons of makeup...who knows what they really look like underneath that makeup
anyhow, sure, of course there are some good looking korean girls (as there are of every race) but in terms of ratio and from what i've personally seen, there are less of them than chinese and japanese girls

but like i said, that's just MY opionion
anyhow, i think alot of people are basing their opinons of korean girls on their idols (i.e. celebrities) as well...which ISN'T what most ordinary, korean girls look like

+Quote Post
Mgl_Style
post Sep 20 2004, 01:50 PM
Post #78

AF Fiend
Group Icon

lol that maybe true but im not obsessed with my looks im simple take it or leave it thats just me beerchug.gif . Yeah i saw this programme and korean girls were like i want my nose to be done then my this and this so yeah that could be reliable

+Quote Post
Adwaregator
post Sep 20 2004, 01:56 PM
Post #79

AF Pro
Group Icon

I think you read my post wrong...

I said makeup...not plastic surgery in china, if you look at most korean girls you'll notice that they wear almost NO makeup so you have no idea what you're talking about. Even many of those in AMERICA wear almost no makeup so get your facts correct.

You think plastic surgery is more common with koreans because you hear of one or two articles or how your little friends tell you it's so prevalent. It actually is spreading and I can't wait til you guys modernize lol...with that population you'll be #1 in plastic surgery over USA in no time I bet. It's actually most prevalent in

1. Japan
2. Taiwan
3. South Korea
4. Hong Kong
For amount done...this is WHO 2003 facts if you're wondering icon_smile.gif

6. Hong Kong 0.68 per 1000 people
12. Taiwan 0.44 per 1000 people
18. Japan 0.33 per 1000 people
27. Korea, South 0.19 per 1000 people

Populations
1. China 1,286,975,468 (July 2003 est.)
10. Japan 127,214,499 (July 2003 est.)
24. Korea, South 48,289,037 (July 2003 est.)

wow...wonder how you see more "pretty" chinese or japanes on average? I think most people are judging koreans based on the internet only...pure stupidity. I'm not going around saying every krn is pretty but the way you go about it it's because of makeup and plastic surgery icon_rolleyes.gif

Like I said before, I liked RiverRat4Life's post because it was humorous to me that he says the same things about the chinese that the chinese have been saying to the koreans.

+Quote Post
Mgl_Style
post Sep 20 2004, 02:14 PM
Post #80

AF Fiend
Group Icon

well thts wat i heard ok! and safe i respect that u defend ur home country girls but u cant blame us man cos we only say wat we heard and give our opinion ya know wat im sayin

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th November 2014 - 02:45 AM