2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
SUPREMOS CLAN, Clan of extraordinary people
KungFuJesus
post Mar 31 2010, 08:15 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

Group: Members

Oh and also Twilight seems to grant people the ability to turn into vampires that sparkle. I was surprised that the truth about vampires got out. Most people thought that vampires would burn but I had psychically ventured across the planet and discovered that they merely sparkle and are also vegetarians. Maybe people will have a better understanding of vampires now, and they won't be hated.

This post has been edited by KungFuJesus: Apr 21 2010, 08:27 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KungFuJesus
post Mar 31 2010, 08:17 AM
Post #22

Group Icon

QUOTE (KungFuJesus @ Mar 31 2010, 09:15 AM) *
Oh and also Twilight seems to grant people the ability to turn into vampires that sparkle. I was surprised that the truth about vampires got out. Most people thought that vampires would burn but I had psychically ventured across the planet and discovered that they merely sparkle and are also vegetarians. Maybe people will have a better understanding of vampires now, and they won't be hated.

Oh, and also all male vampires are homosexuals just like in Twilight. Hopefully all the normal humans won't hate them for that.

This post has been edited by KungFuJesus: Apr 21 2010, 08:29 AM

+Quote Post
TriSoul
post May 20 2010, 08:50 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

QUOTE (KungFuJesus @ Mar 16 2010, 12:02 PM) *
Hello, I would like to apply to your cult.

I have the same morals and things I hate as you. I bungee-jump, possess a third eye, can see ghosts, and work in a unique way.

Abilities: Flying, Telekinesis, Remote Viewing, Cloud Bursting, and Bilocation (I can be in two places at once).

INFILTRAITOR ALERT!!! INFILTRAITOR ALERT!!! INFILTRAITOR ALERT!!! INFILTRAITOR ALERT!!! INFILTRAITOR ALERT!!! INFILTRAITOR ALERT!!!

I HAVE USED MY PSYCHIC POWERS OF DEDUCTION TO DEDUCE THAT KUNGFUJESUS IS A FAKE!!!!!!!! AFTER MUCH STUDY AND MEDITATION I HAVE COME TO THIS CONCLUSION!!! IGNORE EVERYTHING HE SAYS OR ELSE YOU MIGHT LOSE YOUR POWERS TO HIS IMPURITY!!! HE IS NOT THE REAL JESUS AND HE IS NOT ZAC EFFRON!!! WE MUST ALL BAND TOGETHER AND BANISH HIM FROM THIS PLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEND ME YOUR POWERS THAT I MIGHT SEND HIM TO THE ABYSS AND TO NOT EVER LET HIM COME OUT UNLESS HE APOLOGIZES AND ASKS FOR FORGIVENESS!!!!!

+Quote Post
KungFuJesus
post May 31 2010, 03:34 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

QUOTE (TriSoul @ May 20 2010, 09:50 PM) *
INFILTRAITOR ALERT!!! INFILTRAITOR ALERT!!! INFILTRAITOR ALERT!!! INFILTRAITOR ALERT!!! INFILTRAITOR ALERT!!! INFILTRAITOR ALERT!!!

I HAVE USED MY PSYCHIC POWERS OF DEDUCTION TO DEDUCE THAT KUNGFUJESUS IS A FAKE!!!!!!!! AFTER MUCH STUDY AND MEDITATION I HAVE COME TO THIS CONCLUSION!!! IGNORE EVERYTHING HE SAYS OR ELSE YOU MIGHT LOSE YOUR POWERS TO HIS IMPURITY!!! HE IS NOT THE REAL JESUS AND HE IS NOT ZAC EFFRON!!! WE MUST ALL BAND TOGETHER AND BANISH HIM FROM THIS PLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEND ME YOUR POWERS THAT I MIGHT SEND HIM TO THE ABYSS AND TO NOT EVER LET HIM COME OUT UNLESS HE APOLOGIZES AND ASKS FOR FORGIVENESS!!!!!

HA HA HA!!! I am to powerful for you!!!! I have returned from the Abyss using my mastery of psychic powers!!! I encourage all to study the dark arts of psy with me and abandon this weakling!! If you join me we can ride our Taun-Taun's of war into the battlefield and psychically give them all testicular cancer!!!!

+Quote Post
MasterPlatypus
post May 31 2010, 03:51 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

I HAVE RETURNED

+Quote Post
MasterPlatypus
post May 31 2010, 03:57 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

I am the master of your cult I have journeyed from the fourth diminsion and have gained my new ablity to forsee from the plants and rocks about your knowlege and how your abiltys can be used to reserect great Kirmash icon_twisted.gif

This post has been edited by MasterPlatypus: May 31 2010, 05:10 PM

+Quote Post
MasterPlatypus
post May 31 2010, 03:59 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

QUOTE (KungFuJesus @ May 31 2010, 04:34 PM) *
HA HA HA!!! I am to powerful for you!!!! I have returned from the Abyss using my mastery of psychic powers!!! I encourage all to study the dark arts of psy with me and abandon this weakling!! If you join me we can ride our Taun-Taun's of war into the battlefield and psychically give them all testicular cancer!!!!

Your powers are too strong for those who apose you

+Quote Post
MasterPlatypus
post May 31 2010, 05:09 PM
Post #28

Group Icon

QUOTE (TriSoul @ May 20 2010, 09:50 PM) *

I would like to apply to your cult my ablities are interdimtional travel mind reading and many more and I can lead you to a world of darkness which only can be told in ancient tablets madcool.gif

+Quote Post
TriSoul
post Jun 2 2010, 10:25 AM
Post #29

Group Icon

QUOTE (KungFuJesus @ May 31 2010, 04:34 PM) *

Oh my Sora.... I shall summon the Psychic Alliance of Vampires to deal with you then. I have accessed them at http://psychicvampire.org/index.htm and deduced that they are all legit and will attack you. After we shall all rejoice and have a Kingdom Hearts party. You cannot stand against us!!! CRAWL ON THE GROUND YOU WORM!!!!!!

+Quote Post
superpsychic
post Jun 3 2010, 06:30 AM
Post #30

Group Icon

QUOTE (MasterPlatypus @ May 31 2010, 04:57 PM) *
I am the master of your cult I have journeyed from the fourth diminsion and have gained my new ablity to forsee from the plants and rocks about your knowlege and how your abiltys can be used to reserect great Kirmash icon_twisted.gif

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the MASTER PLATYPUS!!!!!!!!! Do you remember me, Master? I was the student who you trained many moons ago. I have since strengthened my powers. I have made an alliance with KungFuJesus and him and I will be declaring a psychic war upon the psychic vampires of Psivamp.org. We will have no problem destroying them in the war and stealing their psychic powers to make them our own. We cannot lose due to our highly evolved powers. We are not yet as strong as you though. I may return to you for more psychic training later on in my human life. To all you psychic vampires and psychics who do not bow down to the Master Platypus, PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif

This post has been edited by superpsychic: Jun 3 2010, 06:31 AM

+Quote Post
MasterPlatypus
post Jun 3 2010, 03:47 PM
Post #31

Group Icon

QUOTE (superpsychic @ Jun 3 2010, 07:30 AM) *
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the MASTER PLATYPUS!!!!!!!!! Do you remember me, Master? I was the student who you trained many moons ago. I have since strengthened my powers. I have made an alliance with KungFuJesus and him and I will be declaring a psychic war upon the psychic vampires of Psivamp.org. We will have no problem destroying them in the war and stealing their psychic powers to make them our own. We cannot lose due to our highly evolved powers. We are not yet as strong as you though. I may return to you for more psychic training later on in my human life. To all you psychic vampires and psychics who do not bow down to the Master Platypus, PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif

I sense you are strong but it is better not to create war with them but to controll their weak minds that is why you need to recruit new members and bring about a new age to this mortal world icon_twisted.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 03:50 AM