AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

56 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Philippines: Wealthiest Nation on Earth?, Following Shambhalista's Dubai Philippine gold
azaz
post Jul 25 2009, 09:42 PM
Post #201

AF Geek
Group Icon

Group: Members

Our national debt will never be repaid at its current course. It will continue to pin our country down like a heavy a burden on our back. Once, Todd Alphine said that banks give 50% discount if debts are paid in cash. I cannot confirm if this is true or if the Philippines has tried to avail of this package.

This post has been edited by azaz: Jul 25 2009, 09:42 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
renascimento
post Jul 26 2009, 01:33 AM
Post #202

AF Geek
Group Icon

Our national debt will never be repaid at its current course. It will continue to pin our country down like a heavy a burden on our back. Once, Todd Alphine said that banks give 50% discount if debts are paid in cash. I cannot confirm if this is true or if the Philippines has tried to avail of this package.

i've always wondered what would happen if the dollar would be massively devalued over-night. bad for all the OFWs and the current economic system. but the debt would be immediately reduced. but this is j just speculation, like what to do with gold hidden away in the Swiss mountains. BTW who was this Mr. Klauze character?

+Quote Post
Suzuka00
post Jul 26 2009, 08:48 AM
Post #203

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (renascimento @ Jul 24 2009, 11:59 AM) *
and come to think of it the first historical document of the Philippines is about DEBT FORGIVENESS, written there on the Laguna Copperplate.

It is almost about a count asking for amnesty to the king and also maybe about the marriage of the count to a princess maybe.

Our country is on the same situation as iran is now in which some of it's former territories that were a part of the influence sphere of our five kingdoms that are allied to each other were put in other countries carved by europeans,like North Sulawesi and Sabah were put in malaysia and indonesia,the same is in iran,afghanistan,east turkey,north and used to be iran but were carved out by the british and ottomans and they also made iranians tribalistic too....

This post has been edited by Suzuka00: Jul 27 2009, 01:56 AM

+Quote Post
azaz
post Jul 28 2009, 09:04 PM
Post #204

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (renascimento @ Jul 26 2009, 02:33 AM) *
i've always wondered what would happen if the dollar would be massively devalued over-night. bad for all the OFWs and the current economic system. but the debt would be immediately reduced. but this is j just speculation, like what to do with gold hidden away in the Swiss mountains. BTW who was this Mr. Klauze character?

The value of the US dollar depends on the trust Americans and the rest of the world give to the government of the United States of America to pay it. And it seems that the financial acceptability of most currencies like our peso lies on the measure of dollar reserves. What will happen to the peso if the dollar does devalue massively? Will international banks honor and accept the peso for debt payment? As for the US dollar, it seems that there is some desire to slowly replace it or to have it again back by gold. But US gold reserve at Fort Knox, just around 5,000 MT, only $150 billion at $30 million/MT, would not be enough to support the US dollar around the world. It needs more. Much more...

This post has been edited by azaz: Jul 28 2009, 09:05 PM

+Quote Post
Suzuka00
post Jul 29 2009, 09:44 AM
Post #205

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (azaz @ Jul 28 2009, 10:04 PM) *
The value of the US dollar depends on the trust Americans and the rest of the world give to the government of the United States of America to pay it. And it seems that the financial acceptability of most currencies like our peso lies on the measure of dollar reserves. What will happen to the peso if the dollar does devalue massively? Will international banks honor and accept the peso for debt payment? As for the US dollar, it seems that there is some desire to slowly replace it or to have it again back by gold. But US gold reserve at Fort Knox, just around 5,000 MT, only $150 billion at $30 million/MT, would not be enough to support the US dollar around the world. It needs more. Much more...

Chinese Secret Society
Challenges Illuminati
By Henry Makow PhD
6-30-7

A Chinese secret society with 6 million members, including 1.8 million Asian gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins, have targeted Illuminati members if they proceed with world depopulation plans, according to Tokyo-based journalist Benjamin Fulford, 46.

They contacted Fulford, a Canadian ex pat, after he warned that the Illuminati plan to reduce the Asian population to just 500 million by means of race-specific biological weapons.

"The Illuminati, with the exception of Japan, is very much a white man's game," Fulford says.

The secret society confirmed Fulford's information and asked him for advice. He provided a list of 10,000 people associated with the Illuminati, mainly members of the Bilderberg, CFR and Skull and Bones. Neo Cons are also high priority targets.

"I have been promised that not a single person will die if they negotiate in good faith," Fulford says.

Fulford is the former Asian Pacific bureau chief for Forbes magazine. He quit in disgust when Forbes refused to run a damaging story about one of its advertisers. Fulford has since written 15 books in Japanese. His most recent is a scathing dissection of the 9-11 Hoax.

Fulford says Japan has been controlled in secret by the Illuminati through the use of murder and bribery. Underground sources tell him the Americans have murdered over 200 Japanese politicians and influential citizens since the end of WW2.

Among the victims are former Prime Ministers Tanaka, Take$hita, Ohira and Obuchi. They were all murdered using a special drug that induces strokes. The Illuminati have been warned that the Chinese secret society will not tolerate any more murders. It has also extended its protection to truth seekers in the West.

ANCIENT SECRET SOCIETY

The Chinese Secret Society is called the "The Green and the Red Societies," Fulford says.

It "can be found in the history books. When the Manchus invaded China in 1644 the Ming army became an underground society aimed at overthrowing the Qing (Manchu) and restoring the Ming. They supported the Boxer Rebellion but were put down by imperialist powers. Later, with the help of overseas Chinese and the Japanese imperial family, the society managed to overthrow the last Emperor and install Sun Yat Sen in his place. They last appear in the history books as the Green Gang and the Red Gang that fiercely fought the Communists in Shanghai in the 1940's. They were defeated by the Communists in 1949 and once again became an underground organization."

"Since 1949 they have steadily increased their influence throughout China and the rest of the world. They have members at the very highest levels of the Chinese government but they are by nature anti-establishment, and are not an official Chinese government organization...

"The society has deep roots in Japan because of the link between Yakuza crime gangs and the Japanese imperial family. The Japanese imperial family are descended from 6th century Korean invaders. The original invaders had trouble putting down the native Jomon peoples so they brought over a tough, warlike minority people from the Asian mainland. These are the ancestors of the Yakuza. They have historically been used for secret work and for jobs like collecting taxes. When the Japanese decided to help overthrow the last Chinese dynasty, they used the Yakuza as a go-between with the Chinese secret society, many of whose members were gangsters. To this day many of the senior leaders of this group are actually Japanese, not Chinese.

"It must be made very clear though that it is not a crime gang. Although many members are Triad and Yakuza members, over 2/3 thirds of the members are intellectuals such as university professors, researchers and government bureaucrats. Each member earns their own living and membership in the society is like belonging to an emergency fire brigade. Their book of rules reads like a book of ethics filled with instructions to do things like help the weak, fight injustice, help your comrades etc."

"They approached me and asked if they could help after I made a speech in Tokyo describing the Bush regimes' use of race-specific biological weapons. For me it was like a ghost from the history books appearing right in front of me. At first I thought of silly things like having them play 911 truth videos in Chinatowns around the world. However, then I remembered the scene from the movie Kill Bill where Uma Thurman snatches out her opponent's eye. I soon realized these people could save the world by directly attacking the eye at the top of the pyramid on the one-dollar bill."

"Think about it, the Illuminati and their top servants have a total membership of about 10,000 whereas the Chinese group has over 6 million members. That is 600 to one odds. Furthermore, the 6 million have the names and addresses of the 10,000 while the 10,000 do not know who or where the 6 million are."

FULFORD ON THE ILLUMINATI

"Below is a brief a summary of the intelligence I have received from sources including: former Japanese Prime Ministers, senior Yakuza gangsters, senior Japanese Freemasons, Western intelligence agencies etc.

"First the Illuminati are really inbred families of European and North American traditional aristocracy and banking families. They control the U.S., England, Europe (except for Scandinavian countries, Germany and Italy; Italy kicked them out in the 1970's),Japan, Africa, Iran, Canada and Mexico. They do not control China, Russia (Putin kicked them out for the first time since 1917), India, South East Asia, South America, Cuba etc.

"Their goal is to create a world government. Until 2 years ago the plan was the New World Order. That was outlined pretty clearly in the Project for a New American Century. However, with the debacle in Iraq, the secret government of the West changed to a new plan that is a world government based on the EU. To do this they will sabotage the U.S. economy.

"However, there is a big schism in the secret government. Jay Rockefeller and Philip Rothschild support one faction, the Global Warming Faction. Opposing them is the War on Terrorism Faction supported by David Rockefeller and the JP Morgan descendants (Bush, Harriman, Walker etc.). The warming people want to sell 500 nuclear power plants to China and a similar amount to the rest of the world. The terrorism guys want to keep U.S. dominance by maintaining control over oil. Putin was a huge setback for them.

"They are also neo-Nazis who want to reduce the amount of colored people in the world by at least half through disease, starvation and war. The Chinese secret society got wind of this and is preparing to stop them."

GERMANY AND SCANDINAVIA NOT ILLUMINATI?

I challenged Fulford on Germany, Italy, Scandinavia and possibly Russia not being controlled by the Illuminati. He replied that "the quality of my intelligence varies":

"I can say with certainty that China, Russia and India are free. When Putin kicked out Nieslev and Bereshovsky and arrested Khordokovsky, he basically kicked the Rockefellers and Rothschilds out of Russia. I have good Russian sources and am confident Putin is a nationalist who is fighting the Illuminati with all his might. When ex-NSA chief Bobby Inman spoke at the Foreign Correspondent's Club of Japan on June 26th he made it very clear he expected a protracted struggle with Russia.

"India kicked them out in Ghandi's day and they have never been allowed back. Having liberated themselves after 300 years of Illuminati (East India Company) rule, they do not intend to let themselves fall under their control again.

"There have been many attempts by the Illuminati to infiltrate and dominate China. They financed Chairman Mao but he then kicked them out in the 1960's (that is why China and the USSR nearly went to war then). They are now trying to create a financial crisis in China that would open the way for them to infiltrate the Chinese financial system. They will not succeed. Italy basically purged itself during the big P2 Masonic lodge scandal back in the 80's and re-infiltration has only been partly successful. Germany is part of the Nato alliance and is thus indirectly controlled. There is a powerful branch of the Rothschild family operating there.

"However, Germany does not appear on a top-secret Illuminati power flow chart I have obtained. As far as Iran is concerned, I know they financed Ayatollah Khomeini and Iran appears on the flow chart I have. My understanding is they want to provoke a conflict between Islam and the West so they can consolidate their control over the Muslim and Christian worlds before finishing world conquest by taking over China and India."

CONCLUSION

Fulford says a meeting is being arranged with Russia's Vladimir Putin to make sure the KGB also cooperates in this plan to snatch the eye out of the pyramid.

"So far, I have told the Illuminati that they are no longer allowed to murder Japanese politicians. I now plan to extend this protection to all politicians in the West. If the Illuminati assassinate or attempt to assassinate Ron Paul, Barak Obama or any politician, may God have mercy on their souls."

"Since I am a peace-loving, laid-back Canadian suddenly put in a situation of great responsibility, I feel I must act as a servant of the weakest people and creatures on the planet. I have also been negotiating in secret with the Illuminati in the hopes of arranging for them to cede power without any bloodshed in exchange for a general amnesty.

"I do believe we now have a real chance to end the New World Order and start the New Age. The New Age would be one where war, poverty and environmental destruction would only be found in the history books."

I applaud Benjamin Fulford's courage, idealism and defiance. However, he is new to this subject and may have been mislead. He shouldn't use Illuminati terminology like "New Age." The Illuminati control the central banks of Russia, China, India and Venezuela. They control the EU. Germany may not appear on the Illuminati chart because it is at the top. Barak Obama is a Zionist stooge. The Illuminati Li Ka-Shing (and family) has had a major role in China. Heck, the Communists are Illuminati. I thought the Illuminati controlled organized crime. I can't imagine a genuinely benevolent secret society. It would be encouraging if this were one.

It's possible Fulford is sincere but is being used to confuse and/or create divisions. Possibly they want to ramp up domestic terrorism as an excuse for martial law. Now, Orientals as well as Muslims could be on the watch list. This Chinese society is challenging the traitorous Western Establishment. We're talking about the State apparatus! So please be critical. It may or may not be true. Time will tell.

In any case, it's time we refused to bow down to tyranny and called a spade a spade.

Imagine, in Japan he writes the truth in the mainstream media! Maybe some day, we'll do that in America. Benjamin Fulford is an inspiration and he deserves our thanks.

-------

Henry Makow Ph.D. is the inventor of the game Scruples and author of "A Long Way to go for a Date." His articles exposing fe-manism and the New World Order can be found at his web site www.savethemales.ca He enjoys receiving comments, some of which he posts on his site using first names only. hmakow@gmail.com

http://www.rense.com/general77/chinsec.htm

I think Luzon has a potential to become a nuclear power that is a potential threat to Illuminati that is why they tried to pacify it by using the spanish and americans.

This post has been edited by Suzuka00: Jul 29 2009, 09:47 AM

+Quote Post
azaz
post Jul 31 2009, 10:20 PM
Post #206

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (Suzuka00 @ Jul 29 2009, 10:44 AM) *
http://www.rense.com/general77/chinsec.htm

I think Luzon has a potential to become a nuclear power that is a potential threat to Illuminati that is why they tried to pacify it by using the spanish and americans.

Todd Alphine at the Ming Forum for the last five years has been quite precise in predicting world events, not because he is a good economist, but because he somewhat knew events are part of an ongoing design. He knew five years ago that US dollar is going to dive, that oil will reach $100/barrel (which it did), at a time when it was ridiculous to believe. His greatest concern was the gold bullion of/from the Philippines. It seems that this Philippine gold plays an important role in this on going design. Everything seems to be happening at the backstage and we only see what the designers wants to show.

This post has been edited by azaz: Jul 31 2009, 10:21 PM

+Quote Post
Suzuka00
post Aug 1 2009, 03:39 AM
Post #207

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (azaz @ Jul 31 2009, 10:20 PM) *
Todd Alphine at the Ming Forum for the last five years has been quite precise in predicting world events, not because he is a good economist, but because he somewhat knew events are part of an ongoing design. He knew five years ago that US dollar is going to dive, that oil will reach $100/barrel (which it did), at a time when it was ridiculous to believe. His greatest concern was the gold bullion of/from the Philippines. It seems that this Philippine gold plays an important role in this on going design. Everything seems to be happening at the backstage and we only see what the designers wants to show.

That is why they christianized the four kingdoms that would be philippines so that they can leech on them,that is what they did on the rest of south east asia actually.

http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?...80&start=80

This post has been edited by Suzuka00: Aug 1 2009, 04:34 AM

+Quote Post
azaz
post Aug 4 2009, 01:00 AM
Post #208

AF Geek
Group Icon

It is good that Mrs. Imelda Marcos seeks reconciliation with the Aquino family. She might also be a key to this Philippine gold. But the problem remains that this matter does not seem to be of national interest as our national debt balloons to $90 billion without any clear solution.

This post has been edited by azaz: Aug 4 2009, 01:01 AM

+Quote Post
trismegistos
post Aug 4 2009, 03:29 AM
Post #209

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (azaz @ Aug 4 2009, 01:00 AM) *
It is good that Mrs. Imelda Marcos seeks reconciliation with the Aquino family. She might also be a key to this Philippine gold. But the problem remains that this matter does not seem to be of national interest as our national debt balloons to $90 billion without any clear solution.

Cory Aquino in her deathbed could have shared to her eldest and favorite daughter, "who could be the mastermind of the killing of her husband" or perhaps it's an open secret to them even before Cory succumbed to the illness. It's the eldest daughter herself(together with the grandsons)who entertained Imee Marcos and Bongbong when the Marcos family went to the Manila Cathedral to paid their respects. Is this an acknowledgement that the Marcoses were innocent?
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?...t&p=4305749

This post has been edited by trismegistos: Aug 4 2009, 03:32 AM

+Quote Post
renascimento
post Aug 4 2009, 04:56 AM
Post #210

AF Geek
Group Icon

so, the gold is going to China now ? bawling.gif

has that illuminati vs triads vs benjamin fulford vs putin story anything to do with this at all? eek.gif

This looks like a informative site!

This post has been edited by renascimento: Aug 4 2009, 05:47 AM

+Quote Post
Suzuka00
post Aug 4 2009, 06:48 AM
Post #211

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (trismegistos @ Aug 4 2009, 04:29 AM) *
Cory Aquino in her deathbed could have shared to her eldest and favorite daughter, "who could be the mastermind of the killing of her husband" or perhaps it's an open secret to them even before Cory succumbed to the illness. It's the eldest daughter herself(together with the grandsons)who entertained Imee Marcos and Bongbong when the Marcos family went to the Manila Cathedral to paid their respects. Is this an acknowledgement that the Marcoses were innocent?

I believe it is the minions of Ramos that did that.....

This post has been edited by Suzuka00: Aug 4 2009, 06:50 AM

+Quote Post
azaz
post Aug 4 2009, 11:44 PM
Post #212

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (trismegistos @ Aug 4 2009, 04:29 AM) *

One element that is not always included in our general grid in analyzing the life of Marcos, was the large bullion of Philippine gold that was before him. It could had influenced most of his political decisions. But I do not think it would be up to the point of making Sen. Benigno Aquino a martyr. Marcos could have had thought that he really needed power and more time to consolidate his plan to meet his objectives but not chaos that was brought by the assassination of Ninoy.

As for the gold going to China, I think it is also going to many places around the world. Probably even some to the World Bank where the Philippines would borrow again.

This post has been edited by azaz: Aug 4 2009, 11:45 PM

+Quote Post
Suzuka00
post Aug 5 2009, 10:27 AM
Post #213

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (azaz @ Aug 5 2009, 12:44 AM) *
One element that is not always included in our general grid in analyzing the life of Marcos, was the large bullion of Philippine gold that was before him. It could had influenced most of his political decisions. But I do not think it would be up to the point of making Sen. Benigno Aquino a martyr. Marcos could have had thought that he really needed power and more time to consolidate his plan to meet his objectives but not chaos that was brought by the assassination of Ninoy.

As for the gold going to China, I think it is also going to many places around the world. Probably even some to the World Bank where the Philippines would borrow again.

Those leechers will lose someday....

+Quote Post
renascimento
post Aug 5 2009, 11:33 AM
Post #214

AF Geek
Group Icon

the quest for the gold is starting to end like this novel. It's about silver though biggrin.gif

In German there is the saying Reden ist Silber, Schweigen ist Gold.

+Quote Post
gabrielj81
post Aug 5 2009, 12:04 PM
Post #215

AF Geek
Group Icon

There are countries that have a lack of natural resources and yet become much richer than Philippines is today.
The only resource they have is a population with a higher innate intelligence.

+Quote Post
orient
post Aug 5 2009, 12:59 PM
Post #216

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (gabrielj81 @ Aug 5 2009, 10:04 AM) *
There are countries that have a lack of natural resources and yet become much richer than Philippines is today.

Yeah, yeah, we know. No need to rub it in but do tell that to the TS. embarassedlaugh.gif

This post has been edited by orient: Aug 5 2009, 01:06 PM

+Quote Post
renascimento
post Aug 5 2009, 01:00 PM
Post #217

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (gabrielj81 @ Aug 5 2009, 12:04 PM) *

my innate senses always told me that filipinos have a far to high intelligence. that's why they end up looting or scamming each other bawling.gif eek.gif

+Quote Post
trismegistos
post Aug 5 2009, 07:13 PM
Post #218

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (renascimento @ Aug 5 2009, 11:33 AM) *
the quest for the gold is starting to end like this novel. It's about silver though biggrin.gif

In German there is the saying Reden ist Silber, Schweigen ist Gold.

Medyo nahirapan ako sa paghanap ng translation nyang German proverb na iyan ha.
quote:
Reden ist Silber, Schweigen ist Gold
Lit.: Talking is Silver, Silence is Gold
English Proverb: Talk is cheap, silence is golden.

It seems not applicable in this case, this old simple proverb seems more applicable, "He who has the gold makes the rules"
This is the golden rule of our greedy elites. he he
Quite similar is the words uttered by the character in Dune: He who controls the spice, controls the universe. http://asiapacificuniverse.com/pkm/spiceroutes.htm
The forerunner of our banking system or financial system was patterned from the Medici banking family who controlled the trading of spices in Medieval Europe.

The quest for gold or material riches has been the subject of wars of kingdoms, and started the "Age of Exploration" and finally the subjugation of Indians of Latin Americas, and the Indios of the East Indies or Third World countries(paradoxically are rich in natural resources)which remained in bondage even up to now.
In the Age of the El dorados or Age of Abundance in the Indies both East and West, those of the pure heart, had the gold, and made the rules. e.g. the model: Philosopher King like the Mihraj of Zabag, the El Dorado of Indians, the Kalki King of Shamballa, The Sripala of Suvarnadvipa, The Medieval Romances' Prester John of Greater India, the Maharaja of Srivijaya, whom early Chinese scholars and pilgrims like I-Ching said was a fountain of Wisdom.
Unlike in this almost ending Age of Scarcity, the current financial system promoted the enriching of very few elites with a greedy heart so not necessarily "with a higher innate intelligence". he he
So an unscrupulous businessman or politician who cheats and bribes has a higher chance of making on top. So this breeds the ills of society and corruptions found in third world countries including the Philippines which has the Gold. Even Jose Rizal noted these and how different it was back then before the Spaniards came where Malays were wealthy and full of integrity and honesty.

Sic transit Gloria Mundi

Mabuhay mga Los Indios Bravos!
Ipagbunyi ang Lahing Kayumanggi!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEdEew_3S2Y

This post has been edited by trismegistos: Aug 5 2009, 10:36 PM

+Quote Post
renascimento
post Aug 6 2009, 01:06 AM
Post #219

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (trismegistos @ Aug 5 2009, 08:13 PM) *
It seems not applicable in this case, this old simple proverb seems more applicable, "He who has the gold makes the rules"
This is the golden rule of our greedy elites. he he
Quite similar is the words uttered by the character in Dune: He who controls the spice, controls the universe. http://asiapacificuniverse.com/pkm/spiceroutes.htm
The forerunner of our banking system or financial system was patterned from the Medici banking family who controlled the trading of spices in Medieval Europe.

wow, actually my hope was that in such a crisis certain members of the elite will act responsibly and help those in need. but that just makes me some stupid Don Quixote, naively believing in romantic history and the innate goodness of mankind. confused.gif

on the other hand, my cynical world view tells me that with great wealth also comes great doom, curses connected with golden or silver hoards (even if they are legitimate).

+Quote Post
Suzuka00
post Aug 6 2009, 06:32 AM
Post #220

AF Guru
Group Icon

Without spanish colonization,the filipinos will be identified with Luzon and will be called as Lusong people because the non-luzon filipinos inc.gorontalo,yami and mongondow are just a subset of the Luzon people even the linguistics will say that.

This post has been edited by Suzuka00: Aug 6 2009, 06:33 AM

+Quote Post

56 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 01:35 PM