AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

56 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Philippines: Wealthiest Nation on Earth?, Following Shambhalista's Dubai Philippine gold
azaz
post Sep 29 2009, 08:45 PM
Post #261

AF Geek
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE (taolander @ Sep 27 2009, 11:33 AM) *
hm, if still you lack some claimants or have too much trouble verifying them, a donation to the victims of the storm should be in order. and maybe some long term investment in a dike / irrigation system. don't know how much influence you have on these decisions, but this could be the perfect opportunity to get some of it into the philippines.

and something about the manipulation of gold prices by governments

kudos to your "creative consultants". i was about to offer my help in such matters, but it seems they really know their stuff. laugh.gif

Yes, claimants are still welcome! If you go back to my other postings, you can see the other beneficiaries. But I do not have any influence on any decision. Yes there are so many projects in the Philippines that can get funding from the Santa Romana gold and I also hope the Trustees would have heart for such.

Nice site you have there on that CIA article. Somehow I think it gives a hint why the Philippines lost 617,500 metric tons of gold from the vaults of the Central Bank of the Philippines which the BSP neither cannot confirm nor deny. The Philippines could have been the financial center of the world. Father Marcelino Tagle, a former TOYM awardee, estimated the probable wealth lost and can be recovered to 50 TRILLION (not billion, not million) US Dollars after studying it for ten years.

If you have any other inputs on this matter, feel free to join the discussion at the Ming Forum which I think you know by now. God bless us.

This post has been edited by azaz: Sep 29 2009, 08:45 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Suzuka00
post Sep 29 2009, 11:54 PM
Post #262

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (azaz @ Sep 29 2009, 08:45 PM) *
Yes, claimants are still welcome! If you go back to my other postings, you can see the other beneficiaries. But I do not have any influence on any decision. Yes there are so many projects in the Philippines that can get funding from the Santa Romana gold and I also hope the Trustees would have heart for such.

Nice site you have there on that CIA article. Somehow I think it gives a hint why the Philippines lost 617,500 metric tons of gold from the vaults of the Central Bank of the Philippines which the BSP neither cannot confirm nor deny. The Philippines could have been the financial center of the world. Father Marcelino Tagle, a former TOYM awardee, estimated the probable wealth lost and can be recovered to 50 TRILLION (not billion, not million) US Dollars after studying it for ten years.

If you have any other inputs on this matter, feel free to join the discussion at the Ming Forum which I think you know by now. God bless us.

I just hope that mainstream filipinos will be known as Luçoes/Lusong again....

This post has been edited by Suzuka00: Sep 29 2009, 11:58 PM

+Quote Post
taolander
post Sep 30 2009, 01:11 AM
Post #263

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (azaz @ Sep 29 2009, 09:45 PM) *

Well, here's to hoping that the trustees display sense & compassion beerchug.gif

here's the third article in the series.

i don't think that only the Central Bank is missing some gold, maybe the US treasury & Federal Reserve are missing some of their own. Maybe all of them should be submitted to an audit confused.gif

+Quote Post
trismegistos
post Oct 2 2009, 09:02 PM
Post #264

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Suzuka00 @ Sep 29 2009, 11:54 PM) *
I just hope that mainstream filipinos will be known as Luçoes/Lusong again....

Isn't Luzon mean the same thing as reference to the formerly Lusung Kingdom.
Luçoes was a Portuguese word for Lusung or Lusong. I agree with you, we must change our colonial name to something ancient and indigenous. Like Maharlika? embarassedlaugh.gif

How about, the Philippines to be the 51st state of the USA?

Would that be a good bargain so that the powers that be return the wealth to where it is due?

From a zionist perspective... Philippines as Part of New Jerusalem comprising the Jewish tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh(Britain and America) Aren't we all Jews(biblically speaking)?he he
http://www.newjerusalem.name/prophecy/prophecy.htm
There are approximately 7,100 islands in the Philippine archipelago. Three of its largest islands bear the names of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. The name of Luzon originally came from one of its ancient names ‘LU-SI-UNG’. This ancient name of Luzon has a connection with the twelve tribes of Israel. Luzon, or the Philippine Islands, was one of the overseas colonies of the Solomonic Empire of Israel. Hence, during ancient times, the people in South East Asia called the largest island in the Philippine archipelago by the name of its colonizer.

Throughout history, the Philippine Islands remained a part of the modern tribes of Israel. Spain took away from the Jewish people the control of the Islands. During the 16th century, most of the Spaniards were descendants of the Jewish people. Even King Philip II of Spain, was a known descendant of a Jew. The blood of the Jews runs through the veins of the Spanish people, then and now. According to the report of Pacheco Maldonado on the Philippines in 1570 CE, “Luzon is very rich in gold and the natives work the mines especially in the Province of Ilocos… There are many provinces in this island, each with a different language and customs. THE GREATER PART OF THE INHABITANTS ARE MUSLIMS AND JEWS” (Christianization of the Philippines, pp. 344-345).

Btw...
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?...p;#entry4345190
I had created a thread before about Urduja and Tawalishi or Shilifoshi... http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=205787

Let's see...

- A rival of China, which was then ruled by the Mongolians

- a desire to conquer the pepper country now called India(formerly British India with now Malaysia)

- possessed many paraos or sea-going vessels for trade and alliance purposes

All appears like sri-Bisayan este Srivijayan to me. he he

Coedes termed Srivijayas to refer to an alliance of rajanates then known to the early Arabs as Zabag whose ruler was known as the Maharaja or known to the early chinese as Shilifoshi or TAWALISHI or Sanfoqui or Sanfotsi.

This folkloric legend could be an allusion to the actual.

The people of Sanfotsi accdg to the early chinese writers rode in Posse ships which was wrongly translated as Persian ships perhaps because of the alliance of Sanfotsi with the Persian Sayabiga forerunner of the Assassins, allies of the Knight templars.

Sanfotsi or Srivijayan elements in Lusung must be gone after the Pinatubo eruption and Islamization during the invasion of Raja Baguinda of Sulu and Maguindanao also known as Sultan Bolkeiah or Nakhoda Ragam of the Sultanate of Brunei.

Google the Laguna copperplate inscription, Sanfotsi and Zabag.

In fairness to Rizal, the late William Henry Scott also didn't have accessed to the Laguna copperplate Inscription as well as the early chinese and arab writings though he possessed much greater access to the early spanish and portuguese documents or writings pertaining to the Philippine isles which Rizal had no full access at that time.

Jose Rizal would not waste his time about Battuta's travel if he didn't believe it except for the gross exaggerations. Urduja, of course was not the real name. The name of the princess is written in Arabic consonants equivalent to English GTRDJ or WHRDJ which was read by Dr. Jose Rizal and other authors during his time as Wahi Arduja and later it is read as Urduja.

Kingdom of Luzon with its eastern capital Tongduk and Urduja: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Tondo

Tondo achieved its greatest power during the reign of Rajah Lontok and his consort Dayang Kaylangitan believing that she bore her talents from her Tawalisi princess, Urduja which happened to be her ancestor through his father Rajah Gambang.

Raja Gambang, btw, was the ruler back then of the Kingdom of Lusong or Selurung as it was known to the invader Sri-Bisayan Sultan Bolkeiah of Sulu, Maguindanao and Brunei. Sultan
Bolkeiah or Ragam married the daughter of the slain ruler to continue the line of the Pasig dynasty. The descendants include Soliman or Raja Muda and Lakandula.
links...
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?...t&p=4185102
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Academy/4059/ascend.htm
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Coast/7446/Ragam.htm

I think we need more movies like this Urduja no matter fantastical or grossly inaccurate it is, can aid our youth for searching about our lost past with the Srivijayas etc which was lost after 400 years of colonization.

This post has been edited by trismegistos: Oct 3 2009, 08:47 AM

+Quote Post
taolander
post Oct 3 2009, 11:49 AM
Post #265

AF Fiend
Group Icon

that site looks pretty far-out...sound a bit like the book of Mormon, written for the Philippines biggrin.gif

just watching a documentary on swiss tv, about swiss banking secrecy. they claimed that marcos deposited 300 million dollars in 1968 under the name "William Saunders". "happy birthday" was the code for the account LOL

+Quote Post
trismegistos
post Oct 3 2009, 07:01 PM
Post #266

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (taolander @ Oct 3 2009, 11:49 AM) *
that site looks pretty far-out...sound a bit like the book of Mormon, written for the Philippines biggrin.gif

just watching a documentary on swiss tv, about swiss banking secrecy. they claimed that marcos deposited 300 million dollars in 1968 under the name "William Saunders". "happy birthday" was the code for the account LOL

yeah there are more like these. mormon-like, fundamentalists who says the end of the world is coming. like the prophet, cindy jacobs, saying the philippines as the new powerhouse in asia which has a kernel of truth in it btw. he he. just dont want her to be used by eddie villanueva or any black and white movements connected with fvr.
other british israelist or zionist sites point the Philippines as tarshish and ophir from the tribe of Javan destined to serve the tribes of Ephraim and Mannaseh, the Anglo Americans.

that documentary sounded like coming straight from those marcos books like the conjugal dictatorship. usually painting a bad image for the late strongman as the greatest thief. same old same old.

those stories are somewhat illogical like marcos having the yama$hita treasure needed to steal more from our country's coffers. and the yama$hita treasure are treasures from the european royal families plundered by the nazis, and the nazis trusted blindly these to the japanese to bury it in the blessed isles. wow, they actually managed to do that. fantastical stories. the gold horde or the asian treasure is true but not the theory that it is coming from the vatican or european kings etc. the asian treasure i speculated came from our srivijayan and majapahit ancestors. as the early spanish chroniclers said the indios were the descendands of tarshish and ophir, in the blessed isles, the place of the king solomon's mines, the realms of the queen of sheba(saba as in zabag), the land of Punt, homeland of the ancient egyptians acdg to a brazilian scientist. more far- out he he. see atlan.org
isn't it from the marcos books authored by caucasians saying that marcos was the attorney of Jose Antonio Diaz or Santa Romana, caretaker of the sultanate of sulu's wealth? which would make him multi-millionaire already even before his presidency? why would he need to plunder the meager IMF loans?

This post has been edited by trismegistos: Oct 3 2009, 10:00 PM

+Quote Post
azaz
post Oct 4 2009, 12:01 AM
Post #267

AF Geek
Group Icon

Welcome back Trismegistos!

What I can share is what is happening right now. Samco, Victoria Trading and the Trustees of Diaz are in full throttle salvaging the sunken ship called MV Philippine Gold. Claimants are welcome until January 2010. It should be a matter of national interest.

This post has been edited by azaz: Oct 4 2009, 12:02 AM

+Quote Post
taolander
post Oct 4 2009, 02:15 AM
Post #268

AF Fiend
Group Icon

i'll look up Cindy Jacobs, there seems to be alot.

Like i pointed out, the documentation presented was from 1968 - before any Martial Law era "looting" could have been possible!!! OTOH, it was interesting that Marcos accounts were frozen immediately in 1986 (though some of the money was given to the Philippine Government only in 1997).

It is interesting because prior to that , the Swiss government had NEVER lifted the banking secrecy in history, despite the bullying by France, Nazi Germany and the Allies after WW2, according to the documentary.

+Quote Post
Suzuka00
post Oct 8 2009, 04:19 AM
Post #269

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (trismegistos @ Oct 2 2009, 09:02 PM) *
Isn't Luzon mean the same thing as reference to the formerly Lusung Kingdom.
Luçoes was a Portuguese word for Lusung or Lusong. I agree with you, we must change our colonial name to something ancient and indigenous. Like Maharlika? embarassedlaugh.gif

How about, the Philippines to be the 51st state of the USA?

Would that be a good bargain so that the powers that be return the wealth to where it is due?

From a zionist perspective... Philippines as Part of New Jerusalem comprising the Jewish tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh(Britain and America) Aren't we all Jews(biblically speaking)?he he
http://www.newjerusalem.name/prophecy/prophecy.htm

Btw...
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?...p;#entry4345190

I just hope that one day our archipelago and people will heal and unite and be prosperous....

+Quote Post
taolander
post Oct 8 2009, 05:29 AM
Post #270

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (Suzuka00 @ Oct 8 2009, 04:19 AM) *
I just hope that one day our archipelago and people will heal and unite and be prosperous....

beerchug.gif

some bad/good news:

Can you remember back to the first week of June 1997? That week started and seemed ordinary by any standards. Yet before the next Monday had rolled around, the Asian crisis had exploded, plunging the value of the peso and pushing the economies of the region into chaos and recession.

There was little warning of the impending financial disaster for the ordinary person. Even the “experts” and we market watchers were taken by surprise at how quickly the whole thing developed and then exploded.

A similar event will soon happen but this time it will be like a flower blooming, steady and predictable but with the outcome inevitable and assured.

I wrote a couple of weeks ago about the gold/dollar tsunami that is going to hit the financial markets where we will see a collapse of the dollar and the price of gold skyrocketing.

Thirty days from now we will witness the “earthquake” that will trigger the tsunami. The signs are so obvious and are even occurring in the Philippine financial markets.

It is said that by watching the behavior of animals carefully and closely, one can “predict” an earthquake. Let me share with you some of the warning signs happening right now that are foreshadowing the earthquake that will lead to the tsunami.

The value of the dollar is going to fall and fall, and this will trigger great, near hyper-inflation in the US. The value of the dollar will fall so much that imported goods and imported oil that the US relies on will see prices skyrocket. That economy will fall into a greater recession with the nominal price of homes and other assets like stocks falling further as Americans scramble to raise cash for ordinary living expenses.

US interest rates will eventually have to be raised to offset the drop in the dollar, further strangling the US economy.

What are the signs that all this is going to happen?

The past couple of weeks have seen countless comments in the financial press about the other major nations in Asia and in Europe calling for a monetary alternative to the dollar, a “Super Sovereign Currency” (SSC). This past week saw more speculation that the oil exporters are pushing to have crude oil priced in euros and other currencies, and not in dollars. The Chinese government, for the first time, sold sovereign bonds to foreigners, denominated in Chinese yuan, not US dollars.

The Chinese, acting together with Japan as a major US creditor, and Russia, India, and Brazil (BRIC), have told the US that they can no longer tolerate the Obama administration policy of quantitative easing (QE). QE encompasses massive spending through massive budget deficits combined with the never-ending printing of dollars. The purpose of QE was to create the illusion of economic growth, or better known as the management of perspective economics. Make people think the economy is good and maybe a good economy will just happen. This policy has failed. The Chinese are fed up with financing this American illusion, and the only alternative is to devalue the dollar and force higher inflation on the Americans as they must suffer the consequences of the foolish policies for the last 20 years.

QE was supposed to have ended in June. But because the economy only became worse, it was extended until the end of October. That is why everything will come to a head in November as the Chinese and others pull the plug on the dying US dollar.

Gold has broken decisively above $1,000 as nations and institutions buy the metal to get rid of their dollars, and also knowing that gold will be a part of the SSC basket. Australia raised interest rates this week to make the Aussie dollar more attractive and to protect it against the falling US dollar. The Aussie dollar is now at a 14-month high against the greenback.

Here in the Philippines, suddenly, and by suddenly I mean a 180-degree change of forecast in two months, there is speculation that the peso will continue to appreciate. In September, the “experts” were saying that the peso might reach 50. Now the talk is 45 or better before year-end. The only way that can happen is with a massive depreciation of the dollar.

The local stock market is getting ready for a dollar depreciation/gold-price-boom scenario too. After having spent two-and-a-half months stalled between 2,800 and 2,900, the market exploded this week, most of the increase led by Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co. (PLDT). When you hear about the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) being up 50 points, that really means nothing. The reality is this.

The total value of PLDT shares increased by $500 million this week. That is real money. Some $20 million flowed into the stock market this week, the week after the worst flooding in decades. Sure, that makes sense. Or maybe, foreign money knows the dollar’s days are numbered and are fleeing into stock markets like the Philippines and Brazil and other emerging markets before the value of the dollar goes down dramatically.

Mark this: as of this writing the dollar index is 76.293, the spot gold price is $1040.88, the peso is 46.60 and the PSE index is 2,967.06. Three of these four will be significantly increased in value by the end of the year.

PSE stock-market information and technical analysis tools provided by CitisecOnline.com Inc. E-mail comments to mangun@email.com.
businessmirror

+Quote Post
azaz
post Oct 8 2009, 08:57 PM
Post #271

AF Geek
Group Icon

You really have A-1 information Taolander. You, Trismegistos, Renacimiento could have led a salvaging team for that sunken ship MV Philippine gold. It would have showed the other side of the Filipino.

It is true that Philippine peso would appreciate when US dollar depreciates but what the article was predicting is the demise of the US dollar. When this happens, what will happen to our peso whose fiat value is basically dependent on Philippine dollar reserves? I think the dollar will automatically pull the peso down as it hits the ground unless we have an alternative to support the peso up, like a substantial gold reserve, but this too is gone, now a tall tale to almost all Filipinos.

With respect to Todd Alphine, he predicted (I think the right word is "revealed") this demise-of-the-dollar plan five years ago. And the gold that used to be in the vaults of the Central Bank of the Philippines seems to be what will play a major role in this upcoming new world financial set up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Ming Forum related to Taolander's article:

Todd Alphine......

7 Oct 2009 @ 22:26 by Ref* KNIGHT ARCANE @220.57.164.61 : Shocking news to the uninformed
1) All of this is well known to those of us, who know what is going to occur. 2) Why do you think that the price of gold bullion is going up, it is not the demand for gold that is driving up the price of gold, it is something else, that most people are ignorant about. 3) Anyone who has real gold, should not sell it (except to buy cold beer) and hold on to it, as GOLD will eventually rise to $1,250.00 and then by year 2011, become higher than that, but then gold bullion is not something that is as precious as people think it is, as there are millions of tons of unreported gold, that have not entered the market place for good reasons. 4) OIL is also known as " black gold " and why the price of oil will remain high, is because all of those countries and their governments, need to tax the oil to gain income, as this current world financial melt-down is far from over, actually it is going to be causing much more serious problem starting next year, count on that!. 5) Most countries printed too much of their fiat currencies, so now the world is flooded with that paper money, which is not back up by anything. So this will cause inflation so the alleged financial experts that advise the governments, or their central banks, well they have to find a way to suck out some of that " excessive money " and the only way they know how to do that is " raise interest rates " as that will slow down everything " they assume ". But those foolish experts do not realize that the unemployment problems is not going to become resolved, meaning the millions of jobs that were lost, are gone forever. 6) Instead the whole world financial system will not started to change, starting with how crude oil is traded as right now, everyone HAS TO PAY for oil using U.S. Dollars, and that is why the Yanks ( Americans ) were able to enjoy their wasteful lifestyle and living on plastic credit cards...well, all of that will be changed, when the sale of crude oil will be payable in other form of financial payments, to replace using the Yankee U.S. Dollar. 7) So what happens to the poor countries, that do not have gold to purchase crude oil, well they are f_ _ ked in most ways. 8) I think that the crude oil is just the start or jump off and that many commodities will be priced in other than U.S. Dollars. 9) The problem is that the Americans will not understand any of this, as they are too busy watching sport programs on the 40 inch TV screen, while in their large house and ( drinking lots of cold beer ) and perhaps munching on cashew nuts. 10), KNIGHT ARCANE is a smart person in many ways, and I look forward to when we can again have another face to face meeting, it's been too long since the last event. Regards Todd Alphine

This post has been edited by azaz: Oct 8 2009, 09:13 PM

+Quote Post
taolander
post Oct 9 2009, 07:20 AM
Post #272

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (azaz @ Oct 8 2009, 09:57 PM) *
You really have A-1 information Taolander. You, Trismegistos, Renacimiento could have led a salvaging team for that sunken ship MV Philippine gold. It would have showed the other side of the Filipino.

you say "could have" and "would have", is there stil lsome out there, then ? ... anyway, my diving / scuba skills are practically non existing for finding sunken treasure, i prefer snorkelling laugh.gif

as for the devaluation and the introduction of the IMF SDRs... who knows what will happen ? maybe people will have no trust at all in the new currency, even if it is backed in gold, the change being so sudden, since confidence is actually one of the greatest goods in an economy. but having to pay for oil with it is a great motivator.

Either way, aside from the necessary rebalancing values "go up" according to the devaluation of the currency, like the stock exchange during hyperinflation.. some time ago i read about the stock exchange in Zimbabwe..it kept on going LOL.

This post has been edited by taolander: Oct 9 2009, 07:22 AM

+Quote Post
Suzuka00
post Oct 10 2009, 07:55 PM
Post #273

AF Guru
Group Icon

I think we need to revive the Luzon Tsubo aka banga industry,we need to put the banga/tapayan in our flag too...

This post has been edited by Suzuka00: Oct 10 2009, 07:57 PM

+Quote Post
azaz
post Oct 15 2009, 09:41 PM
Post #274

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (taolander @ Oct 9 2009, 08:20 AM) *
you say "could have" and "would have", is there stil lsome out there, then ? ... anyway, my diving / scuba skills are practically non existing for finding sunken treasure, i prefer snorkelling laugh.gif

as for the devaluation and the introduction of the IMF SDRs... who knows what will happen ? maybe people will have no trust at all in the new currency, even if it is backed in gold, the change being so sudden, since confidence is actually one of the greatest goods in an economy. but having to pay for oil with it is a great motivator.

Either way, aside from the necessary rebalancing values "go up" according to the devaluation of the currency, like the stock exchange during hyperinflation.. some time ago i read about the stock exchange in Zimbabwe..it kept on going LOL.

Estimate from former head of Caritas Manila, Fr. Marcelino Tagle, was 50 TRILLION US dollars. The 617,500 metric tons that supposedly walked away from the Central Bank of the Philippines, let's say at $30 Million per metric ton, is only 18 TRILLION US dollars at current price. So 50 minus 18, you still have more or less 32 TRILLION US dollars worth of all sorts of wealth to look for Taolander. By the way, do you have any knowledge how much are 10 carats diamonds? Because half million pieces of these seemed to have also vanished with the gold.

This post has been edited by azaz: Oct 16 2009, 07:02 AM

+Quote Post
taolander
post Oct 16 2009, 02:00 AM
Post #275

AF Fiend
Group Icon

those sums sure sound absurd and outlandish, but maybe one does not remember that gold was only worth 35 $ per ounce bak then.

i have no idea how diamonds are priced...funny, i just imagined how people are running around with "Diamond Backed Bearer Bonds" LOL.

+Quote Post
zxcvb
post Oct 16 2009, 02:23 AM
Post #276

AF Geek
Group Icon

philippines may not be one of the wealthiest nation, but we really are rich: in love, friendships, and family values embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
taolander
post Oct 16 2009, 09:02 AM
Post #277

AF Fiend
Group Icon

abscbn

MANILA - A Philippine state agency plans to sell reconstruction bonds of up to P50 billion ($1.1 billion) in 5- to 10-year maturities to fund rebuilding after recent devastating typhoons, Trade Secretary Peter Favila said on Thursday.

Favila told Reuters the government has yet to decide whether the amount will be raised in one offer or in tranches, but the National Development Corp (NDC) has discussed the debt issue with government financial institutions and private banks interested in participating in the offer.

"Between 5 to 10 years, that's my proposal," Favila said when asked about the possible maturity of the debt offer.

"NDC will be the issuing entity backed up by a guarantee from the national government. There is interest in the bonds, they (government and private banks) also want to help in rehabilitating calamity-affected areas."
He said the government hopes to sell the bonds possibly in the next few weeks, if documentary requirements were speeded up.

Finance Secretary Margarito Teves said the government has to identify projects that need financing prior to the bond sale.

"Investors would likely be more receptive or responsive if they can identify themselves with the projects to be funded," Teves told Reuters in a mobile phone text message.

Two typhoons in two weeks destroyed about P18.4 billion in crops and fisheries and around P5 billion worth of infrastructure in the northern Philippines, including the capital Manila.

President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo said on Wednesday the government was keen to raise funds through the offer of NDC bonds, foreign aid and grants and cheap loans from development lenders to finance the rebuilding of typhoon-hit provinces in the north, including the country's main rice-producing areas.

She said market borrowing would be the last funding option.

Arroyo said development lenders like the Asian Development Bank and the World Bank may also subscribe to the NDC bonds.

"What the president meant was anybody can buy it, but it's not a retail offer," Favila said.

Manila is hoping to conduct an international pledging session possibly in November with the help of the World Bank and the United Nations to raise grants and aid from the foreign donor community to fund rebuilding efforts.

+Quote Post
Suzuka00
post Oct 19 2009, 06:26 PM
Post #278

AF Guru
Group Icon

I think we need to stop the Labor export policy...

+Quote Post
azaz
post Oct 21 2009, 09:08 PM
Post #279

AF Geek
Group Icon

I am posting again below the beneficiaries mentioned in the Jose Antonio Diaz Last Will. Maybe some of you are Diaz's forgotten friends. If you could present evidences of your acquaintance with Diaz you can be entitled to 50% of $100 Million. The other 50% goes to the recovery team. Taolander, maybe Diaz was your buddy. Deadline is Jan. 2010.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liza (Santa Romana?) was given US$ 50, million dollars while
Pedro and Rolando = US 5 million dollars
carmencita and ethelinda weere given were given 50million US dolars and 40 million US dollar + 10 Million pesos respectively.
Tarciana and Luz were both given 50 million UD dollar and 100 million US dollars respectiveley
for GIL del leon , Loy Torre, Atty. Luiz Cuevas and Ben cailao were all given 25 million Dollars
while his doctor Buindia was given 50, million US dollars
200,000 US$$ for the wife and children of Luiz Cuevas
5 million US $$$ for Mike Sta Romana
1 milion US $$ fro Emily Reyes
5 million US $$$ for his brother Federico Mateo
500 thousand dollar for each of the children of Luz Rambano ( AKA Luz sta romana ) but neve mentioned there that CEB Brown is a recepient of the Holo Last Will since according to CE Brown he is the heir of STA ROmana , he owns 50% of Sta Romana Estate ( why didi STA Romana married to Jim Brown in GAY right in california court??? )
50 million US $$$ for Jose Velasquez
30 thousand US $$ for mrs Velasquez
1.5 million US $$ for Atyy de guzman
1 million US $$ for mr fernandez
500K US $$$ for Billy, Egnr. Aguas, Panopio and barinki
400K us $$$ for Bautista, Katindoy and Eugenio
20 million US dollar for leyte people
100 million for all the forgotten friends

This post has been edited by azaz: Oct 21 2009, 09:08 PM

+Quote Post
taolander
post Oct 22 2009, 01:14 AM
Post #280

AF Fiend
Group Icon

if this is supposed to be the Mackoy's Gold, i am amazed that nobody from Ilocos is being granted anything, but maybe the already got enough from him laugh.gif

no names that ring a bell, more like a forgotten friend.

+Quote Post

56 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 09:44 PM