AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

56 Pages V  « < 35 36 37 38 39 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Philippines: Wealthiest Nation on Earth?, Following Shambhalista's Dubai Philippine gold
trismegistos
post Jun 13 2011, 06:41 AM
Post #721

AF Pro
Group Icon

Group: Members

Download (473 KB) John Perkins' Confession of an Economic Hitman

http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/21/30/6933...nomichitman.pdf

Not a conspiracy theory but an insider's retelling of how they did it. And when they failed as economic hitmen, the assassination plots, terroristic acts or war plans were hatched and implemented by those CIA sanctioned jackals to finish the job. Interesting, that they used MKUltra monarch to train and initiate John Perkins. And that companies connected with the Bush family and the oligarchs are used to employ such people. So, at surface, the paper trail will not point to those notorious 3 lettered agencies but to private institutions. Interesting insider's stories and other dark cabal secrets not told on the mainstream on how they operated on Iran, Ecuador, Indonesia and other contries.

Reposting:
Audio podcast interview with John Perkins... http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/...17-jperkins.mp3 from http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/02/RIR-110217.php

John Perkins - An Economic Hitman on Predatory Capitalism & Corporate Monopoly

February 17, 2011

John Perkins has lived four lives: as an economic hit man (EHM); as the CEO of a successful alternative energy company, who was rewarded for not disclosing his EHM past; as an expert on indigenous cultures and shamanism, a teacher and writer who used this expertise to promote ecology and sustainability while continuing to honor his vow of silence about his life as an EHM; and as a writer who, in telling the real-life story about his extraordinary dealings as an EHM, has exposed the world of international intrigue and corruption that is turning the American republic into a global empire despised by increasing numbers of people around the planet. Then came September 11, 2001. The terrible events of that day convinced John to drop the veil of secrecy around his life as an EHM, to ignore the threats and bribes, and to write Confessions of an Economic Hit Man. He believed he had a responsibility to share his insider knowledge about the role the U.S. government, multinational "aid" organizations, and corporations have played in bringing the world to a place where such an event could occur. His newest book, Hoodwinked: An Economic Hit Man Reveals Why the World Financial Markets IMPLODED-and What We Need to Do to Remake Them. Previous books by John Perkins include The Secret History of the American Empire, Shapeshifting, The World Is As You Dream It, Psychonavigation, The Stress-Free Habit, and Spirit of the Shuar. John Says: "We have entered one of the most important periods in human history, the Time of Prophecies. We have the opportunity to lift ourselves to new levels of consciousness. This time was foretold over the past centuries by cultures around the world. Now it is up to us -you and me- to make it happen." In this interview, John shares his insider information regarding the current state of the world. Topics Discussed: Hoodwinked, economic problems in the world, Iceland, Ireland, corporate structures, corporate globalization, politics, oil, resources, Milton Friedman, usury, debt, public/private partnership, Goldman Sachs, Repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act 1999, regulation, consciousness, change, conspiracy, NSA, healthcare system, Egypt, The World Bank, China, nepotism, mortgages, IMF and more.

This post has been edited by trismegistos: Jun 13 2011, 07:18 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
trismegistos
post Jun 14 2011, 06:35 AM
Post #722

AF Pro
Group Icon

The ff is the latest Ben Fulford article. It is suggested that Higher discernment be turned on for any possible disinfo. Anyways, as said before, disinfo can be 90 percent true and 10 percent twisting of the facts to serve their hidden agenda.

http://benjaminfulford.net/2011/06/14/gun-...nancial-system/

Gun battle rages over control of codes to new financial system
Posted by benjamin fulford
June 14, 2011

There was an 8-minute highly intense gun-fight last week as Khazarian agents attempted to steal codes for the new financial system from a White Dragon Society representative. The attack was repelled at which point the Khazarians contacted the Japanese Prime Minister’s office saying their agents had infiltrated security at nuclear plants in Japan and threatened a nuclear holocaust if they were not given control over the new financial system. Their patently false cover story for the threatened sabotage was that Japan was “selling plutonium to Iran.” They were told instead to quickly cut a deal with the Palestinians or else find themselves with no friends anywhere on the planet.

The pentagon and US intelligence establishment is now mostly in support of the White Dragon Society but only if certain conditions of theirs are met, a US representative told the WDS. The Pentagon wants Obama to remain as president. They also want a debt jubilee and a gold backed dollar. They also support the projects to turn the deserts green and replenish the oceans with fish. The pentagon and the agencies also say that if their conditions are not met, they will open the “black screens” and reveal information that will lead to “thousands of arrests.” These positions will be discussed at a meeting in China later this week.

The Pentagon seems to be trying to strengthen its bargaining position by heating up disputes in places like Vietnam and Korea. They are also, of course, still keeping open the threat to close off the straits of Hormuz. This is all just for bargaining purposes.

What the Western Oligarchs need to remember, as they battle over control of the global debt facility, is that above the global debt facility is something known as the global credit facility. The ability to create new dollars and Euros out of the ether and put them into bank computers is meaningless unless these currency units are actually backed by something that exists in the real world. In other words, right now world annual GDP is worth about $60 trillion and yet these banks claim to have a 1 with 46 zeros after it amount of dollars in their accounts. Clearly a lot of those zeroes will have to be erased if the Western financial system is to return to reality.

The Chinese proposal to use a basket of 30 or so commodities, including gold and platinum, to back these currencies, makes sense. The Americans also need to realize that they will not be able to rebuild a competitive industrial structure unless they decouple their own national currency from the international currency now known as the US dollar. The devaluation would lead to a temporary drop in international purchasing power but the boom set off by the civilian development of some of the 6,000 patents now suppressed for “national security reasons,” would make this a very quick adjustment prior to a new boom-time.

The Mediterranean countries like Greece, Italy and Spain probably also need to issue their own currency. Without a unified work ethic and fiscal policy, a unified currency does not work. A cheap Mediterranean currency would boost tourism and exports and lead to real economic improvements.

Endless bail outs will only kick the can down the road a bit more but result in greater ultimate pain.

Meanwhile, a bank account for the White Dragon Foundation has been approved and the WDF will solicit institutional donations to be used towards the establishment of an international economic planning agency.

The agency would carry out long term economic development projects too large for individual governments or corporations to carry out. This would be a meritocratically staffed agency. It would complement rather than replace functions now carried out by the IMF and the World Bank. These institutions, of course, will need to undergo a major audit and change in culture.

The Chinese have now,
this Xinhua article: http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/worl.../c_13927322.htm

implies, begun to back Agustin Carstens, the Mexican central bank governor, as the new head of the IMF. They correctly argue that since the next big IMF bailout will be to help Europe, there would be a conflict of interest if a European was put at its head at this time. Carstens also supports a reform of the voting structure at the IMF to reflect current, as opposed to post-World War 2, economic realities.

The timing for the announcement of the new financial system is still not clear. There is still some very serious horse-trading, accompanied by nuclear blackmail etc. going on in the background. However, the summer solstice and a full lunar eclipse will coincide on June 21st so that might be an auspicious day for an announcement. It is best not to get too fixated on dates though.

This post has been edited by trismegistos: Jun 14 2011, 07:23 AM

+Quote Post
mchristopher2010
post Jun 15 2011, 02:41 AM
Post #723

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (trismegistos @ Jun 14 2011, 06:35 AM) *
The ff is the latest Ben Fulford article. It is suggested that Higher discernment be turned on for any possible disinfo. Anyways, as said before, disinfo can be 90 percent true and 10 percent twisting of the facts to serve their hidden agenda.

http://benjaminfulford.net/2011/06/14/gun-...nancial-system/

Gun battle rages over control of codes to new financial system
Posted by benjamin fulford
June 14, 2011

There was an 8-minute highly intense gun-fight last week as Khazarian agents attempted to steal codes for the new financial system from a White Dragon Society representative. The attack was repelled at which point the Khazarians contacted the Japanese Prime Minister’s office saying their agents had infiltrated security at nuclear plants in Japan and threatened a nuclear holocaust if they were not given control over the new financial system. Their patently false cover story for the threatened sabotage was that Japan was “selling plutonium to Iran.” They were told instead to quickly cut a deal with the Palestinians or else find themselves with no friends anywhere on the planet.

The pentagon and US intelligence establishment is now mostly in support of the White Dragon Society but only if certain conditions of theirs are met, a US representative told the WDS. The Pentagon wants Obama to remain as president. They also want a debt jubilee and a gold backed dollar. They also support the projects to turn the deserts green and replenish the oceans with fish. The pentagon and the agencies also say that if their conditions are not met, they will open the “black screens” and reveal information that will lead to “thousands of arrests.” These positions will be discussed at a meeting in China later this week.

The Pentagon seems to be trying to strengthen its bargaining position by heating up disputes in places like Vietnam and Korea. They are also, of course, still keeping open the threat to close off the straits of Hormuz. This is all just for bargaining purposes.

What the Western Oligarchs need to remember, as they battle over control of the global debt facility, is that above the global debt facility is something known as the global credit facility. The ability to create new dollars and Euros out of the ether and put them into bank computers is meaningless unless these currency units are actually backed by something that exists in the real world. In other words, right now world annual GDP is worth about $60 trillion and yet these banks claim to have a 1 with 46 zeros after it amount of dollars in their accounts. Clearly a lot of those zeroes will have to be erased if the Western financial system is to return to reality.

The Chinese proposal to use a basket of 30 or so commodities, including gold and platinum, to back these currencies, makes sense. The Americans also need to realize that they will not be able to rebuild a competitive industrial structure unless they decouple their own national currency from the international currency now known as the US dollar. The devaluation would lead to a temporary drop in international purchasing power but the boom set off by the civilian development of some of the 6,000 patents now suppressed for “national security reasons,” would make this a very quick adjustment prior to a new boom-time.

The Mediterranean countries like Greece, Italy and Spain probably also need to issue their own currency. Without a unified work ethic and fiscal policy, a unified currency does not work. A cheap Mediterranean currency would boost tourism and exports and lead to real economic improvements.

Endless bail outs will only kick the can down the road a bit more but result in greater ultimate pain.

Meanwhile, a bank account for the White Dragon Foundation has been approved and the WDF will solicit institutional donations to be used towards the establishment of an international economic planning agency.

The agency would carry out long term economic development projects too large for individual governments or corporations to carry out. This would be a meritocratically staffed agency. It would complement rather than replace functions now carried out by the IMF and the World Bank. These institutions, of course, will need to undergo a major audit and change in culture.

The Chinese have now,
this Xinhua article: http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/worl.../c_13927322.htm

implies, begun to back Agustin Carstens, the Mexican central bank governor, as the new head of the IMF. They correctly argue that since the next big IMF bailout will be to help Europe, there would be a conflict of interest if a European was put at its head at this time. Carstens also supports a reform of the voting structure at the IMF to reflect current, as opposed to post-World War 2, economic realities.

The timing for the announcement of the new financial system is still not clear. There is still some very serious horse-trading, accompanied by nuclear blackmail etc. going on in the background. However, the summer solstice and a full lunar eclipse will coincide on June 21st so that might be an auspicious day for an announcement. It is best not to get too fixated on dates though.

Mr. Fulford is a liar, He don't have the authority to verify the COMBINED INTERNATIONAL COLLATERAL ACCOUNTS OF THE GLOBAL DEBT FACILITY. As I said before, no one can use this assets, only the OITC is the key to all development. How can an OITC start to implement if these people like BF is there to interfere and some of his allies from the black hats. Thank you for posting the informations here bro. I hope the people will understand what this person is doing.

This post has been edited by mchristopher2010: Jun 15 2011, 02:43 AM

+Quote Post
azaz1
post Jun 19 2011, 01:17 AM
Post #724

AF Fan
Group Icon

I again invite readers to visit P-NOY's Facebook and post comments on:

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=1419...&topic=2871

The topic is not meant to pressure the former First Lady to give to the Philippines but to present an evidence to the existence of Philippine gold. Todd Alphine used to say that I am a one man army with regards to this topic. I do not believe Todd but, sometimes, I feel he was right. I do not like to always feel this way because this is not a personal cause. It is our cause. Filipinos would go to the streets or trek the jungles to express grievances against the government or to change the government but the Philippines will never ever be able to address its national needs unless the Filipinos rediscover who they are, what they have, what they can do and resurrect the honor of their ancestors. Lately, there were documentaries about the life of Rizal on T.V. It was disheartening to see how Spain is always portrayed as the enemy of Rizal. I imagined Rizal shaking his head in disapproval looking at these documentaries. Rizal loved Spain that was why he chose to serve the Spanish army as a doctor prior to his arrest and execution. Spain approved Rizal's commission to Cuba but Vatican bishops in the Philippines wanted Rizal eliminated. Rizal's sons, Noli and Fili, wounded them deeply that only Rizal's blood appeased them. What followed was a Vatican spearheaded purgation of the archipelago. First, at the hands of the reluctant Spanish army, then, in the determined military arm of the Americans. What drew all these into motion?....Philippine gold

This post has been edited by azaz1: Jun 27 2011, 05:32 AM

+Quote Post
mchristopher2010
post Jun 19 2011, 06:42 AM
Post #725

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (azaz1 @ Jun 19 2011, 02:17 AM) *
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=1419...=2871#topic_top
The topic is not meant to pressure the former First Lady to give to the Philippines but to present an evidence to the existence of Philippine gold. Todd Alphine used to say that I am a one man army with regards to this topic. I do not believe Todd but, sometimes, I feel he was right. I do not like to always feel this way because this is not a personal cause. It is our cause. Filipinos would go to the streets or trek the jungles to express grievances against the government or to change the government but the Philippines will never ever be able to address its national needs unless the Filipinos rediscover who they are, what they have, what they can do and resurrect the honor of their ancestors. Lately, there were documentaries about the life of Rizal on T.V. It was disheartening to see how Spain is always portrayed as the enemy of Rizal. I imagined Rizal shaking his head in disapproval looking at these documentaries. Rizal loved Spain that was why he chose to serve the Spanish army as a doctor prior to his arrest and execution. Spain approved Rizal's commission to Cuba but Vatican bishops in the Philippines wanted Rizal eliminated. Rizal's sons, Noli and Fili, wounded them deeply that only Rizal's blood appeased them. What followed was a Vatican spearheaded purgation of the archipelago. First, at the hands of the reluctant Spanish army, then, in the determined military arm of the Americans. What drew all these into motion?....Philippine gold

Thanks bro for making the people here understand about the life of Rizal. You are right that Rizal and the Spanish Royalties have a good friendship because they know something.
M

+Quote Post
trismegistos
post Jun 20 2011, 01:31 AM
Post #726

AF Pro
Group Icon

The Root of the New World Order is the Lodge

There are white hats and there are black hats.

CODE
http://forum.david!cke.com/showthread.php?p=1059981546#post1059981546
(change ! in david!cke to i as in "d a v i d i c k e" with no space in between letters; this forum seems to be blocking david -i-ckes' forum)

CODE
http://forum.david!cke.com/showpost.php?p=1059981546&postcount=14
(change ! in david!cke to i as in "d a v i d i c k e" with no space in between letters; this forum seems to be blocking david -i-ckes' forum)

This post has been edited by trismegistos: Jun 20 2011, 07:43 AM

+Quote Post
azaz1
post Jun 21 2011, 12:13 AM
Post #727

AF Fan
Group Icon

I have no idea about the link between Rizal and Spanish Royalties. What I know is during Rizal's time and even as early as 1870's, Spain was already open to liberalism. Liberal minded Spaniards actualy jolted many Filipinos to become aware of their rights reaping the chagrin of Vatican religious. I believe Rizal somehow knew that Spain was on the verge of granting more reforms in the Philippines and probably even independence. He might also been aware of Vatican influence in the Philippines with the the sad fate of Spanish governor-generals Bustamente and Dela to Torre at the hands of the religious in mind. In the end, Rizal's execution sealed the supremacy of Vatican whims over Spanish authority.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My previous post:

This post has been edited by azaz1: Jun 27 2011, 05:34 AM

+Quote Post
tuwanwan
post Jun 21 2011, 04:41 AM
Post #728

AF Fan
Group Icon

icon_smile.gif very interesting read

+Quote Post
tuwanwan
post Jun 21 2011, 04:49 AM
Post #729

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (mchristopher2010 @ Jun 4 2011, 08:25 AM) *
No comment for now. We have just to wait for the proper time. I can assure you that the real ASM is already dead. that's all I can tell for now. You have to wait for the Global Agreement to be posted on www.rumormillnews.com. Stay tuned. It could be this year, who knows. From what I know, Fr. Jose Antonio Diaz and Severino Sta Romana is one. Hopefully everything will be posted.

When exactly is the proper time? or we're still waiting for somebody?

+Quote Post
mchristopher2010
post Jun 21 2011, 10:23 PM
Post #730

AF Geek
Group Icon

Dear all,

Please take a look at our own ROYAL BLOOD - http://margrethe2.weebly.com/

Here is her facebook, add her as your friend - http://www.facebook.com/queenroyalmargrethe2

Regards,

M

+Quote Post
trismegistos
post Jun 22 2011, 05:20 AM
Post #731

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (mchristopher2010 @ Jun 21 2011, 10:23 PM) *
Dear all,

Please take a look at our own ROYAL BLOOD - http://margrethe2.weebly.com/

Here is her facebook, add her as your friend - http://www.facebook.com/queenroyalmargrethe2

Regards,

M

K. This also...
CODE
http://noblessenu.webs.com/

Is these for real? icon_smile.gif

QUOTE (mchristopher2010 @ Jun 15 2011, 02:41 AM) *
Mr. Fulford is a liar, He don't have the authority to verify the COMBINED INTERNATIONAL COLLATERAL ACCOUNTS OF THE GLOBAL DEBT FACILITY. As I said before, no one can use this assets, only the OITC is the key to all development. How can an OITC start to implement if these people like BF is there to interfere and some of his allies from the black hats. Thank you for posting the informations here bro. I hope the people will understand what this person is doing.

Liar? Perhaps, misinformed?

He and his White dragon Pals have tempting offers, like release of Free energy technology, science driven projects to improve humanity's and the world ecology's deplorable condition. It looks a better alternative to Zionazi's Agenda 21 and NWO of Bush and company with their genocidal plans.

Those who grasp why usury is inherently evil and destroys civilizations no matter who wields the power, and those who recognize the code book as nothing more than a way to enslave mankind through usury, see hope of “finance projects to turn the deserts green” with the power of the book as the same type of vanity tempting the metaphorical little hobbit.

But whoever ends Usury, implements the Judaic/Biblical/True Zionic Jubillee Year or the Writing off of all Debts per Jubilee year, implements a global agreement of Glass-steagall http://larouchepub.com/pr/2011/110511polic...y_solution.html to end Speculative Derivative trading and establishes Zero Interest Central Banks as per Islamic banking is my Man. Release of Free energy technologies alone will usher in the Golden Age of Abundance Paradigm and end any potential Armaggedon and avert Dark Age due to Black Gold of the scarcity paradigm.

Anyways in his latest blog, he mentioned David Sale of the OITC...

http://benjaminfulford.net/2011/06/20/bild...o-avoid-arrest/

Bilderberger meeting cancelled halfway through as participants flee to avoid arrest

Benjamin Fulford, June 20,2011

Sources in the BIS and CIA confirm the Bilderberger meeting held starting June 9th in St. Moritz, Switzerland was cancelled halfway through because prominent participants, including Henry (Heinz) Kissinger faced imminent arrest. Following this, two prominent Bilderbergers, Joseph Ackermann CEO of Deutschebank and Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, contacted the White Dragon Society and offered to cooperate in setting up the new financial system. A negotiator for the Chinese communist government also expressed support for the new financial system at a meeting last week in China with a White Dragon Representative. However, a lot of technical work remains to be completed so it is hard to give a precise date for the changes. There is also a strong possibility the new financial system will be introduced quietly and gradually with no major public announcements.

The collapse of the Bilderberger meeting in St. Mortitz came about because the Swiss government ordered the meeting to be opened to journalists and the public, according to the CIA and BIS sources.

In addition, many participants decided to flee the country before Monday, January the 13th, when Swiss judicial officials, plotting Knights Templar revenge, were planning to arrest many of the Bilderbergers, the sources say. As a result of this fiasco, David Rockefeller, George Soros and their fellow Khazarian Satanists are now more isolated than at any time in modern history.

Following this fiasco, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel personally called Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan and said Israeli linked companies controlled the security at most Japanese nuclear plants and threatened a nuclear holocaust unless the codes to the financial system were handed over to the Khazarians, according to a Japanese military intelligence source. The same blackmail has also been directed at the nuclear power plants along the Mississipi river that are now being flooded. The Isrealis were told by both the Pentagon and the Russians that nuclear blackmail was not their monopoly in a clear warning to back off or else.

The meeting in China, for its part, revealed lots of new and important information. First of all, lots of new light was shed on the incident in Chiasso, Italy where two Japanese were illegally detained by Italian customs authorities and had the $134.5 billion worth of bonds they were holding stolen.

According to one of these men, Mitsuyoshi Watanabe, formerly of Merrill Lynch, he was carrying a bunch of Kennedy bonds that were supposed to be cashed in order to finance a tunnel linking South Korea and Japan.

His companion, Akihiko Yamaguchi was carrying bonds given to him by a senior Yakuza. The Yakuza said the bonds were part of a major hoard in Japan. Former US vice-president d!ck Cheney recently examined the bonds, pronounced them to be real and took two boxes filled with $500 billion bonds with him. The Yakuza decided that if Cheney said they were real, he would try to cash some of them in Switzerland too.

Instead, the bonds were seized by the Vatican linked P2 Freemason lodge and by the operatives DAVID SALE and Daniele dal Bosco.

The subsequent fight over these bonds revealed the existence of a top secret committee that had illegally seized control over the highest peaks of global finance. That committee is also known as the steering committee of the Bilderberg group. The legitimate and rightful owners of the world’s assets (the people of the planet earth) are now in the process of regaining control over the global financial system.

However, this is easier said than done because we are entering uncharted waters. At the top of the global financial system lies a book of top-secret codes and the controllers of these codes have been able to use them to create trillions of dollars out of thin air and play god.

The code books are now under the control of the White Dragon Society. There was, as we mentioned last week, a fierce 8 minute gun battle involving dozens of men and many types of weaponry as the Khazarians attempted to seize the code books. They were repulsed.

The problem we now face, however, is how to carry out a smooth transition to the new financial system without causing the enormous chaos and suffering that would result if the computers of the global banking system were suddenly shut down. There is also the delicate geopolitical power balance that needs to be handled with extreme care.

One example of how a misstep in this direction could lead to horrific consequences is the plan of a hardline faction in the Chinese military to “get rid of India,” so that the monsoon rains would reach the desert provinces of China. Of course, rational minds have prevailed in China as well as elsewhere and such a plan would never be carried out but it is an example of the sort of power that humans now have their hands on.

Any rash moves could thus literally trigger the destruction of the planet so there is a need to proceed with extreme caution.

The basic philosophy of the new financial system, however, is expected to be as follows: You are sitting across the table from another person. You each have a gun in your hand. If the person on the other side is a beautiful woman (or handsome man) you may decide to make love. If it is a fat man coming to rape you, you may decide to fight. You may also choose to just walk away from the table.

There is also a fundamental agreement to finance projects to turn the deserts green and replenish the oceans with fish. The new energy technology will be introduced in a manner that does not disrupt current financial and economic interests. The oil companies will be given major contracts to turn the deserts green as compensation for the gradual phase out of oil as an energy source. The commercial development of outer space will also be financed.

Part of this work will be carried out by a soon to be created meritocratically staffed International Economic Planning Agency. The non-corrupt parts of the traditional banking and financial system will be allowed to create two or more new offshore banking zones where they can carry out their own plans and projects.

Needless to say, changing how a planet is run is not an easy task and the transition needs to be handled with great care. That means it will take a bit of time. We also need to deal with the blackmail threats and power bases of the remaining Satanists and their allies.

This post has been edited by trismegistos: Jun 22 2011, 09:18 AM

+Quote Post
tuwanwan
post Jun 23 2011, 02:11 AM
Post #732

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (azaz1 @ Jun 21 2011, 12:13 AM) *
I have no idea about the link between Rizal and Spanish Royalties. What I know is during Rizal's time and even as early as 1870's, Spain was already open to liberalism. Liberal minded Spaniards actualy jolted many Filipinos to become aware of their rights reaping the chagrin of Vatican religious. I believe Rizal somehow knew that Spain was on the verge of granting more reforms in the Philippines and probably even independence. He might also been aware of Vatican influence in the Philippines with the the sad fate of Spanish governor-generals Bustamente and Dela to Torre at the hands of the religious in mind. In the end, Rizal's execution sealed the supremacy of Vatican whims over Spanish authority.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My previous post:

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=1419...=2871#topic_top

Pnoy knows the existence of these golds and flat accounts, but he doesn't have the authority.

Instead of asking Imelda Marcos only (which Imelda herself cannot touch it), why not ask the IGLESIA NI CHRISTO leaders to help the Filipinos, they are benefiting from one of the foundations, and very active as I heard.

This post has been edited by tuwanwan: Jun 23 2011, 08:39 AM

+Quote Post
tuwanwan
post Jun 23 2011, 02:16 AM
Post #733

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (mchristopher2010 @ Jun 21 2011, 10:23 PM) *
Dear all,

Please take a look at our own ROYAL BLOOD -

Regards,

M

I thought Tiburcio Marcos is the legal heir recognize by the UN

+Quote Post
mchristopher2010
post Jun 23 2011, 05:08 AM
Post #734

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (tuwanwan @ Jun 23 2011, 03:16 AM) *
I thought Tiburcio Marcos is the legal heir recognize by the UN

The Royal Bloodline that I have posted is not a Filipina. He is connected to the OTTOMAN EMPIRE a long time ago.

M

+Quote Post
tuwanwan
post Jun 23 2011, 09:21 AM
Post #735

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (mchristopher2010 @ Jun 23 2011, 05:08 AM) *
The Royal Bloodline that I have posted is not a Filipina. He is connected to the OTTOMAN EMPIRE a long time ago.

M

ah OK,

TVM was proclaimed in 1949 as the only grandson successor heir of the code of KORAN

If only Filipinos work together and set aside politicking, Philippines is the wealthiest nation already by now.

We have oils, deuterium, uranium and more than 70% of world's gold reserve, but majority of Filipinos are still living in poverty.

When the time comes, the Philippines will be transformed into a Divine Government, and from there on everything will be different story.

This post has been edited by tuwanwan: Jun 23 2011, 07:23 PM

+Quote Post
tuwanwan
post Jun 24 2011, 03:01 AM
Post #736

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (azaz @ Dec 18 2010, 12:29 AM) *
And this is to remind the Vatican:

...You executed Dr. Jose Rizal because he directly opposed you. You collaborated with the Americans to annihilate the Filipino republic when you had no more use for Spain to secure the gold for yourself. Your silhouette draped the assassination of our supposedly future president before, Sen. Benigno S. Aquino Jr.--- a scheme that toppled Pres. Ferdinand E. Marcos who took the control of Philippine gold from your hands. The souls of our patriots have become immortal and have seen the end of your treachery.

...woe to you Vatican. You are as stubborn as the Pharaoh of Egypt. You have the confidence of Sennacherib and the indulgence of Belshazzar. The God of Heaven and Earth, of Abraham, of Israel, Jesus Christ the Son of God, and the Holy Spirit despise you Vatican. Even Mary, the Mother of Christ, whose name you utter to implore will not tolerate you for she knew the pains that treachery and hypocrisy bring. No saint will take your side. The images of the saints that embellish your dwellings will condemn you. Remove your fabrications. Release Filipinas...

Ang pagkakaalam kong kwento, hindi si Rizal yong binaril sa LUNETA

And, hindi ang buong Vatican ang ating kalaban, kundi ang Black Pope at kanyang mga alagad.

Hindi ko po sinsabing tama, pero iyan ang paliwanag ng mga matatanda sa spiritual side.

the material side of the group also confirms these things.

kahit si apo mismo buhay pa, yan ang kwento

This post has been edited by tuwanwan: Jun 24 2011, 03:02 AM

+Quote Post
mchristopher2010
post Jun 24 2011, 07:43 AM
Post #737

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (trismegistos @ Jun 22 2011, 06:20 AM) *
K. This also...
CODE
http://noblessenu.webs.com/

Is these for real? icon_smile.gif

Liar? Perhaps, misinformed?

He and his White dragon Pals have tempting offers, like release of Free energy technology, science driven projects to improve humanity's and the world ecology's deplorable condition. It looks a better alternative to Zionazi's Agenda 21 and NWO of Bush and company with their genocidal plans.

But whoever ends Usury, implements the Judaic/Biblical/True Zionic Jubillee Year or the Writing off of all Debts per Jubilee year, implements a global agreement of Glass-steagall http://larouchepub.com/pr/2011/110511polic...y_solution.html to end Speculative Derivative trading and establishes Zero Interest Central Banks as per Islamic banking is my Man. Release of Free energy technologies alone will usher in the Golden Age of Abundance Paradigm and end any potential Armaggedon and avert Dark Age due to Black Gold of the scarcity paradigm.

Anyways in his latest blog, he mentioned David Sale of the OITC...

http://benjaminfulford.net/2011/06/20/bild...o-avoid-arrest/

The problem is that, Mr. Fulford is also working with the Rogue Element of this world. As for Mr. Sale, he just leave them alone because there are many things to be done other than them especially at the top level to help all nations and all their people. If these rogue element don't have any interventions, all nations is already been developed and there is no need for taxes. Many nations now is cooperating with the OITC.

About the Royalty of Queen Margrethe II of Danemark, I don't know if she is actually a real ROYAL but she is connected thru different bloodlines. She is not a Filipina by blood but a Filipina by Birth. If you look at his image, she is like a Filipina specifically ILOCANO. Even Ferdinand Marcos is also a ROYAL but in Chinese Royalty. Almost all of us here in the Philippines is interconnected because substantial amount of our bloodline comes from middle east and the bloodline of KING SOLOMON. Filipinos don't realize it yet. icon_smile.gif

M

This post has been edited by mchristopher2010: Jun 24 2011, 07:58 AM

+Quote Post
mchristopher2010
post Jun 24 2011, 07:48 AM
Post #738

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (tuwanwan @ Jun 24 2011, 04:01 AM) *
Ang pagkakaalam kong kwento, hindi si Rizal yong binaril sa LUNETA

And, hindi ang buong Vatican ang ating kalaban, kundi ang Black Pope at kanyang mga alagad.

Hindi ko po sinsabing tama, pero iyan ang paliwanag ng mga matatanda sa spiritual side.

the material side of the group also confirms these things.

kahit si apo mismo buhay pa, yan ang kwento

Buhay nga si APO, He is in South western Beijing, China. About Rizal, He already died a long time ago. Bake you mean na Rizal ay si IGNACIO ENRIQUE CORONADO na gumamit ng assets para i start ang World War 2 thru his son, Adolf Hitler.

M

+Quote Post
tuwanwan
post Jun 24 2011, 09:04 AM
Post #739

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (mchristopher2010 @ Jun 24 2011, 07:48 AM) *
Buhay nga si APO, He is in South western Beijing, China. About Rizal, He already died a long time ago. Bake you mean na Rizal ay si IGNACIO ENRIQUE CORONADO na gumamit ng assets para i start ang World War 2 thru his son, Adolf Hitler.

M

Hindi ko alam ang tunay na istorya kay Rizal, as I said sa kwento ko lang nalaman

Pati na rin ang istorya kay Hitler at kapatid nyang babae (Japanese princess) na nagsimula ng giyera.

Anyway, I hope this year, maging maayos na lahat.

alam nating hindi madali, but sa tulong ng Diyos Ama

Malapit ng lumipad ang Agila beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
azaz1
post Jun 27 2011, 05:38 AM
Post #740

AF Fan
Group Icon

Welcome Tuwanwan (211?). I thought you were our long lost friend Matigasangulo. I again invite people to post comments at P-Noy's Facebook:

This post has been edited by azaz1: Jun 27 2011, 05:38 AM

+Quote Post

56 Pages V  « < 35 36 37 38 39 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2014 - 04:58 AM