Reply to this topicStart new topic
translation wanted
m9817232
post May 21 2009, 01:41 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members

Dear all,

Could someone please translate this text for me?
http://www.2shared.com/file/5888167/a9bba9d1/text.html

Thanx in advance!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zuvhunchamruu
post May 21 2009, 06:49 PM
Post #2

AF Geek
Group Icon

''Dont forget the wonderful days we spent together! I wish you all that is best in this world. But I believe we will be good friends. Kiss''

You had another crumbled-up note last time didn't you....icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
m9817232
post May 21 2009, 07:47 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

yes i had idd ;-) thanx for your help!

could you also type that in mongolian? and add the following text: "i will never forget the wonderful days we spent together, and hope there are a lot to come.. many kisses"

QUOTE (zuvhunchamruu @ May 21 2009, 07:49 PM) *
''Dont forget the wonderful days we spent together! I wish you all that is best in this world. But I believe we will be good friends. Kiss''

You had another crumbled-up note last time didn't you....icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
thehorsemen
post May 21 2009, 09:23 PM
Post #4

AF Guru
Group Icon

Who the hell is this guy? Lol

+Quote Post
m9817232
post May 23 2009, 05:40 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

i am sorry to tell you, but i am a girl... can anyone help me out?

QUOTE (thehorsemen @ May 21 2009, 10:23 PM) *
Who the hell is this guy? Lol

+Quote Post
thehorsemen
post May 23 2009, 07:57 AM
Post #6

AF Guru
Group Icon

I'm sorry that you're a girl too.

+Quote Post
sekars2012
post Oct 5 2010, 08:42 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

I don't know. I like to know I have at least some of the local language, but I know people do this and have a great time. I think it's more adventurous and challenging. But for me, it wouldn't add to the experience.

Actually some of the most fun for me is when I'm using a language with a local that isn't native to either one of us. Some of those situations are accidental, like a German lady who thought I was Italian and a girl in a French cafe who wanted to show the "Spanish" customer (me) she could do the transaction in "my" language. But other situations, we just find that's the easiest way to converse. Those are among my fondest travel memories.

I'm hoping to travel to Greece within a few years and despite some attempts at learning, I doubt I'll have enough Greek to get by. So I've been asking Greeks if they thought Italian or French might work if English doesn't. I've been told I stand a good chance in French.
HP Parts
how to paint car

+Quote Post
ConjugateDuality
post Oct 6 2010, 10:57 PM
Post #8

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (sekars2012 @ Oct 5 2010, 08:42 AM) *
I don't know. I like to know I have at least some of the local language, but I know people do this and have a great time. I think it's more adventurous and challenging. But for me, it wouldn't add to the experience.

Actually some of the most fun for me is when I'm using a language with a local that isn't native to either one of us. Some of those situations are accidental, like a German lady who thought I was Italian and a girl in a French cafe who wanted to show the "Spanish" customer (me) she could do the transaction in "my" language. But other situations, we just find that's the easiest way to converse. Those are among my fondest travel memories.

I'm hoping to travel to Greece within a few years and despite some attempts at learning, I doubt I'll have enough Greek to get by. So I've been asking Greeks if they thought Italian or French might work if English doesn't. I've been told I stand a good chance in French.
HP Parts
how to paint car

The first love letter I wrote to my wife was in German (she dont know a single german word), I am not kidding, I used translator to do that and no wonder she still have no idea about the contents of this love letter, lol.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2014 - 03:55 PM