Pharmacy schools
Bach
post Jun 24 2009, 05:37 PM
Post #1

AF Addict
Group Icon

Group: Members

Hi ya'll,

I'm second years in community college, bio major. I'm looking into undergrad pharmacy program that doesn't require bachelor. I did some research and currently in contact with a school in Boston. Anybody know any similar school or program ? ANYWHERE in the nation, really want to gtfo of Cali soon as I can.

Thanks for all input.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TINMAN
post Jun 24 2009, 08:12 PM
Post #2

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Bach @ Jun 24 2009, 04:37 PM) *
Hi ya'll,

I'm second years in community college, bio major. I'm looking into undergrad pharmacy program that doesn't require bachelor. I did some research and currently in contact with a school in Boston. Anybody know any similar school or program ? ANYWHERE in the nation, really want to gtfo of Cali soon as I can.

Thanks for all input.

What is an undergrad pharmacy program? Bachelor degree instead of a PharmD?

If you're applying to Pharmacy school, you don't really need a Bachelor degree although having one would make you a competitive candidate with better chance for admission.

+Quote Post
asianbest
post Jun 25 2009, 02:52 AM
Post #3

AF Fan
Group Icon

"
"
thnk u for the info

+Quote Post
cookies9
post Apr 13 2010, 06:29 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Life has so many twists and turns in my life that I would never expected. I tried my best to keep going, be positive, and always look on the bright side of things. I am very jealous of those who have all the opportunities to perform well in life because they donít have to deal with things that I have to go through. They might have supports from family members (which their families are probably more well off than mine to begin with) so that they can do well throughout their education and gain better spots in the pharmacy program(s) of their choice.

On the other hand, I am the poor girl who struggled so hard to gain at least one spot in the pharmacy program with the hope for a brighter future. I tried with everything Iíve ever own just to gain admission to any pharmacy program out there. I came to hate the class system of society where poor people keep being poor and rich people keep being rich. It would be lying if you say you donít want to be rich. Everyone wants to be rich. Itís easier that way.
============
Resorts Pisa
Greve in Chianti hotels

+Quote Post
HighOnRedBull
post Apr 15 2010, 12:50 AM
Post #5

AF Geek
Group Icon

What sucks about Pharmacy school is the competition. If you dont have at least a 3.7 gpa you wont be able to get into the only 2 public schools that offer pharmcy in CA, UC San Diego and UC San Francisco. Youll be stuck going to a private insititution that will charge you up the @$$ in tuition.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2014 - 02:07 AM