post Oct 26 2009, 02:40 PM
Post #1

AF Pro
Group Icon

Group: Members

What do u think??? culturally and media wise

start teaching about pre-spanish culture and alibata writing in classrooms
More ethnic malay and austronesian filipinos and less mestizas in the media
stop the war in the south....let bangsamoro have a autonomous govt...so what if they want Islam to be in their school curiculum....let them

build closer relations with Malaysia and Indonesia...so we can cooperate to curb chinese threat to South China Sea
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
filipinoy
post Oct 26 2009, 08:19 PM
Post #2

AF Elite
Group Icon

Stop teaching kids things like how Magellan discovered the Philippines, cuz i remembered that...very Euro-centric point of view

heh try Ma.Phil.Indo. again

+Quote Post
Suzuka00
post Oct 26 2009, 10:30 PM
Post #3

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (salamat @ Oct 26 2009, 02:40 PM) *

stop the war in the south....let bangsamoro have a autonomous govt...so what if they want Islam to be in their school curiculum....let them

build closer relations with Malaysia and Indonesia...so we can cooperate to curb chinese threat to South China Sea

Dayaks don't claim malay actually...

Mainstream Filipinos should assert their true common identity instead of claiming others identity like of the Malays because the Dayaks assert their common identities the difference between Mainstream Filipinos,Dayaks and Malays is the difference of Han Chinese to Tibetans and Burmans....

This post has been edited by Suzuka00: Oct 26 2009, 10:40 PM

+Quote Post
martin_nuke
post Oct 26 2009, 10:41 PM
Post #4

AF Elite
Group Icon

Muslim Mindanao is already autonomous and also CAR is already semi-autonomous I think they just want more piece of the Philippine pie I give you some they want it all.

I think the Aetas should also have their own autonomous state.

I think the problem in the Philippines is logistics and multi ethnicity because the Philippines have to many islands and ethnicities which is very hard to maintain and govern I think the only solution is Federalization of the islands depending on ethnicity and geographical location but still democratic not parliamentary. The Philippines will be a country with many nations.

Aetas are very good at handicrafts so I think they can be the handicraft state of the Philippines.

This post has been edited by martin_nuke: Oct 26 2009, 10:52 PM

+Quote Post
Suzuka00
post Oct 26 2009, 10:54 PM
Post #5

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (martin_nuke @ Oct 26 2009, 10:41 PM) *
Muslim Mindanao is already autonomous and also CAR is already semi-autonomous I think they just want more piece of the Philippine pie I give you some they want it all.

I think the problem in the Philippines is also logistics and multi ethnicity because the Philippines have to many islands and ethnicities which is very hard to maintain and govern I think the only solution is Federalization of the islands depending on ethnicity and geographical location but still democratic not parliamentary.

Aetas are very good at handicrafts so I think they can be the handicraft state of the Philippines.

the truth is most of those so called "tribes" or "ethnic groups" form a larger group which is the "mainstream filipinos" just like the Dayaks and and Han Chinese have a common identity,that is why we should get ideas from PRC in government....

This post has been edited by Suzuka00: Oct 26 2009, 10:59 PM

+Quote Post
martin_nuke
post Oct 26 2009, 11:03 PM
Post #6

AF Elite
Group Icon

But China is a landmass the Han is 90% in China which makes the situation in the Philippines very different.

This post has been edited by martin_nuke: Oct 26 2009, 11:05 PM

+Quote Post
salamat
post Oct 26 2009, 11:08 PM
Post #7

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (martin_nuke @ Oct 26 2009, 11:41 PM) *

I think the problem in the Philippines is logistics and multi ethnicity because the Philippines have to many islands and ethnicities which is very hard to maintain and govern I think the only solution is Federalization of the islands depending on ethnicity and geographical location but still democratic not parliamentary. The Philippines will be a country with many nations.

I agree round them up and dump them off in a deserted island

That must be heaven for u...all those black people in one little island....wearing traditional negrito clothing AKA nothing at all embarassedlaugh.gif

u could be the Gary Glitter or Michael Jackson of aeta island

This post has been edited by salamat: Oct 26 2009, 11:10 PM

+Quote Post
martin_nuke
post Oct 26 2009, 11:16 PM
Post #8

AF Elite
Group Icon

Where will you go to the Makati Korea Town or Binondo?

+Quote Post
salamat
post Oct 26 2009, 11:18 PM
Post #9

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (martin_nuke @ Oct 27 2009, 12:16 AM) *
Where will you go to the Makati Korea Town or Binondo?

No...I will go to Missisipi and grab me a few white chicks from a KKK meeting

This post has been edited by salamat: Oct 26 2009, 11:19 PM

+Quote Post
Najjiah
post Oct 26 2009, 11:47 PM
Post #10

AF Supreme
Group Icon

salamat ano ba naman yung mga signature mo nayan. omg... mga muslim na may mga AK47. ano ba yan????

kaloka. sasabihin tuloy ng mga iba ay lahi tayong terrorista.

+Quote Post
SCO
post Oct 27 2009, 02:49 AM
Post #11

AF Fan
Group Icon

Seriously dudes, you guys are very weird.

First of all, Malays do not represent Phillipinos. Actually, they just represent Malays.

Secondly, Hans are not related to Dayaks. Who the phuck told you that? Are Tagalogs related to Papuans? Dont pull out random things from your @$$.

Thirdly, you better think twice or thrice about giving more Islamic autonomy to those Southerners.

Majority of Phillipinos are Catholics. If you give more and more autonomy to Islamic ideology, it is only a matter of time before conflicts arise domestically inside Phillipines. You mark my words.

+Quote Post
SCO
post Oct 27 2009, 03:01 AM
Post #12

AF Fan
Group Icon

By the way, Najjah, you are very pretty.

So, anyways.

+Quote Post
taolander
post Oct 27 2009, 03:12 AM
Post #13

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Promoting Maphilindo once again, i'm all for it. Promoting Austronesianism will lead to people saying that we are Pacific Islanders once again biggrin.gif but i'm still all for exploring links to Taiwan, Polynesia, Micronesia, Melanesia, Madagascar & the Maoris in New Zealand - but you do get of a wrong start by discriminating against the Aetas eek.gif

+Quote Post
salamat
post Oct 27 2009, 03:21 AM
Post #14

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (taolander @ Oct 27 2009, 04:12 AM) *
Promoting Maphilindo once again, i'm all for it. Promoting Austronesianism will lead to people saying that we are Pacific Islanders once again biggrin.gif but i'm still all for exploring links to Taiwan, Polynesia, Micronesia, Melanesia, Madagascar & the Maoris in New Zealand - but you do get of a wrong start by discriminating against the Aetas eek.gif

I would rather leave polynesians and micronesians out of it...just between Asian Austronesian speakers

+Quote Post
philfighter
post Oct 27 2009, 04:46 AM
Post #15

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (SCO @ Oct 27 2009, 03:49 PM) *
Seriously dudes, you guys are very weird.

First of all, Malays do not represent Phillipinos. Actually, they just represent Malays.

Secondly, Hans are not related to Dayaks. Who the phuck told you that? Are Tagalogs related to Papuans? Dont pull out random things from your @$$.

Thirdly, you better think twice or thrice about giving more Islamic autonomy to those Southerners.

Majority of Phillipinos are Catholics. If you give more and more autonomy to Islamic ideology, it is only a matter of time before conflicts arise domestically inside Phillipines. You mark my words.

I'm sorry, but really? This is just discriminating to the Muslims. Your post is very stupid. icon_confused.gif

+Quote Post
Suzuka00
post Oct 27 2009, 05:02 AM
Post #16

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (martin_nuke @ Oct 26 2009, 11:03 PM) *
But China is a landmass the Han is 90% in China which makes the situation in the Philippines very different.

Philippines is also of the same situation because just like the han chinese the mainstream filipinos are 90+% of the population the majority of the tribes 90% are subgroups of the mainstream filipino group,in china every area has it's own language just like ours.
The Han Chinese has 343 uninteligible languages/idioms compared to the Mainstream Filipinos which have only less than 200 languages/idioms.
http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2008/12...classification/

What i said is like the mainstream filipinos is a group that shares a common culture like han chinese have a common culture and dayaks have a common culture regardless of religion.
I would rather leave polynesians and micronesians out of it...just between Asian Austronesian speakers

Then,we will have a tibet if that happens,actually china is the united country of the sino tibetan speakers.

This post has been edited by Suzuka00: Oct 27 2009, 05:14 AM

+Quote Post
silangan
post Oct 27 2009, 06:05 AM
Post #17

AF Pro
Group Icon

I understands Salamat's desire for the Philippines. But it's a little bit extreme and leaning towards some other culture.

I'm for our own indigenous cultural revival. Our own had become dormant because of successive domination by other countries and cultures.

We are a distinct people.

+Quote Post
Mephisto
post Oct 27 2009, 06:51 AM
Post #18

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (salamat @ Oct 26 2009, 05:40 PM) *

Alibata and pre-spanish culture is taught in elementary school

+1

stop the war in the south....let bangsamoro have a autonomous govt...so what if they want Islam to be in their school curiculum....

They have autonomous government (ARMM) and they are free to teach Islam they can read/write Arabic texts too.

let them build closer relations with Malaysia and Indonesia...so we can cooperate to curb chinese threat to South China Sea

We have close relation with those countries thru ASEAN

+Quote Post
salamat
post Oct 27 2009, 07:09 AM
Post #19

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (silangan @ Oct 27 2009, 07:05 AM) *
I understands Salamat's desire for the Philippines. But it's a little bit extreme and leaning towards some other culture.

I'm for our own indigenous cultural revival. Our own had become dormant because of successive domination by other countries and cultures.

We are a distinct people.

Native Philippine culture wouldn't be what it is if not for outside influence

filipinos themselves r outsiders who arrived in the country recently...bringing rice cultivation and livestock that wasn't in the islands before

This post has been edited by salamat: Oct 27 2009, 07:10 AM

+Quote Post
filipinoy
post Oct 27 2009, 11:04 AM
Post #20

AF Elite
Group Icon

any one who settled within Philippine territory are all native filipinos, aetas, proto-malays, deutero-malays

filipino, indonesian, malaysian are all identities created as a result of foreign colonization

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 06:06 AM