Reply to this topicStart new topic
Is it just me or.....
erla
post Dec 7 2009, 02:01 AM
Post #1

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Group: Members

Is it just me or Mainland Cheenas Chinese are flooding Singapore? I've just returned for a break and OMG! Everywhere I saw are all those Mainland Chinese, spitting on the floor, being crude and talking in such a loud voice that I'm thinking of bringing them back to replace my broken amplifier.

Mang, reminds me of the spams in Singapore chat, RL version.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
p0734334
post Dec 7 2009, 10:05 AM
Post #2

AF Geek
Group Icon

Aiya bo pian la.....gahmen want to hire cheap workers for manual labour, then of course Ah tiong feel themselves feel too comfortable here liao and then treat it as per normal as though they are back in mainland lor. embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
tangawizi
post Dec 9 2009, 02:19 PM
Post #3

AF Supreme
Group Icon

^ right on.. u gotta look at this phenomenon from a low-down triad level ...

we got no choice but to suck up to the cheena ah tiongs becus SG's gahmen knew all along the cheenas were buying US treasury bonds and selling goods to the americans on credit...

u know historically, wherever the cheenas go, they like to set up their shop ("kek-ai-tiams")and their strategy is always this: they let u buy on credit, until one day, the cheena tow-kay sends his gangsters to collect his debt and u gotta let him screw yr wife for free as payment.. embarassedlaugh.gif

so since our MM Lee understands gangster mentality best, yeah... he said before, he's a tight little gangster in white! embarassedlaugh.gif we better gang up with the cheenas rather than gang up with the american hoods lor!!! ahahahahahahhahaa.... biggthumpup.gif

+Quote Post
African
post Dec 20 2009, 04:02 PM
Post #4

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (tangawizi @ Dec 9 2009, 02:19 PM) *
^ right on.. u gotta look at this phenomenon from a low-down triad level ...

we got no choice but to suck up to the cheena ah tiongs becus SG's gahmen knew all along the cheenas were buying US treasury bonds and selling goods to the americans on credit...

u know historically, wherever the cheenas go, they like to set up their shop ("kek-ai-tiams")and their strategy is always this: they let u buy on credit, until one day, the cheena tow-kay sends his gangsters to collect his debt and u gotta let him screw yr wife for free as payment.. embarassedlaugh.gif

so since our MM Lee understands gangster mentality best, yeah... he said before, he's a tight little gangster in white! embarassedlaugh.gif we better gang up with the cheenas rather than gang up with the american hoods lor!!! ahahahahahahhahaa.... biggthumpup.gif

Empty your inbox tangawizi

+Quote Post
andersmusician
post Dec 22 2009, 12:54 PM
Post #5

AF Fan
Group Icon

I'm certain that not all people from P.R.C are as bad as you depict. beerchug.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2014 - 09:52 AM