AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Westerners using cambodia/asia for perverted sex with minors, Why do so many westerners go to asia to rape?
pugnose
post Dec 17 2009, 04:52 AM
Post #1

AF Geek
Group Icon

Group: Members

Child-Sex Tourists in Cambodia1
March 12, 2006

Ochateal beach was a raucous party on Saturday night, filled with Christmas music, drinking and dancing on the sand. Trailing the throngs of local and Western tourists were dozens of poor children, selling nuts and fruit - and, visiting NGO workers said, engaging in more dangerous behaviour.

"I and my three other friends saw a foreign man sitting in the middle of four boys, aged between 12 and 16 years. I saw, with my own eyes, that man putting his hand into the boy's pants," Action Aid International Program Officer Dy Many said following the incident. He groped each of the boys accompanying him, lingering on the beach for more than half an hour until he was deterred by staring beachgoers, she said.

NGO workers say the sight of Western adult men inappropriately touching Cambodian youths has become distressingly common at Sihanoukville's beaches and at other tourist spots in Cambodia.

Thierry Darnaudet, president of the anti-pedophile NGO Action Pour Les Enfants, said foreign pedophiles in Phnom Penh have largely gone underground in the wake of convictions of several Westerners in the past several years. Now, he said, NGOs are trying to find out exactly where the child-sex tourists are.

But Dy Many and others alleged that authorities were helping make Sihanoukville a virtual havan for child-sex tourists by turning a blind eye to child-sex tourism there. They said that, even when they sighted abuses such as Saturday's, they could find no police to whom to report them.

Cambodian Women's Crisis Centre Executive Director Oung Chanthol said CWCC monitors in Siem Reap find many cases of tourists soliciting sex from children selling souvienirs at Angkor. Both Darnaudet and Oung Chanthol said abusers are sometimes tourists, but they are more likely to be expatriates residing in Cambodia long-term. "Now, it is mostly residents," Darnaudet said. Darnaudet described a typical child-sex tourist as a full-fledged pedophile, someone who is obsessed with children and comes to Cambodia intending to seek them out.

Children range from those who are genuinely tricked or forced, to a larger contingent of savvy children working on the streets or on the beaches, who seek out pedophiles hoping for quick profit, he said. "At the end of the day, after so many years of pedophilia in Cambodia, after 15 years, the kids know what the business is," Darnaudet said.

But Oung Chanthol said that in many cases reported to CWCC, pedophiles preyed on victims' poverty. "In many cases, foreigners went to villagers and offered money to the families or said they wanted to adopt the girl. And we find many cases where foreigners promise to marry a girl and support her family, but then stay for only one week," she said.

In these cases, the foreigner may befriend the child's family with money and gifts in order to gain their trust and prevent them from pursuing complaints, she said. Now, APLE, CWCC and other NGOs are working with the Ministry of Tourism and the police toward raising awareness and implementing existing laws that make sex with children under 15 years old a crime carrying a minimum 5-year sentence.

But observers complain that police, guesthouse owners and even parents are not doing enough to protect children. "It's all about building relationships with law enforcement and making the law enforcement aware of this problem," Darnaudet said. "For Cambodians and the police, they maybe have other things to do and they don't think that this is a priority."

But the chief of Sihanoukville's Tourism Police, Srey Vuthy, explained his department did not have the capacity to make tough moves against pedophiles. Police earn only $35 per month and are not reimbursed even for their gasoline, he said, so they could not investigate reported cases. "We have only 20 tourism police for the whole municipality. The tourism site is big, so how do we keep an eye on the sexual harassment of children?" he asked.

Sihanoukville Municipality has passed some of the responsibility on to hotel and guesthouse owners, ordering them to post signs in each room warning sex tourists. Golden Castle Hotel owner Sok Song said he had told his staff to monitor guests who bring children to the hotel, but he admitted such policies could not always be enforced. "As hotel business operator, we need to make a profit. We aren't really strict with foreign guests," Sok Song said. The Ministry of Tourism, which launched a Child Safe project in collaboration with NGOs this year to combat child sex tourism, has organized workshops to train police, parents and those in the hospitality and tourism industries on the issue.

Hor Sarun, director of the ministry's Anti-Exploitation Project, said the ministry was still trying to ascertain what percentage of the 1.3 million tourists visiting Cambodia this year were sex tourists. "Our government policy states very clearly that sex tourism is not encouraged, but cultural and nature tourism are," he said. "Anyone having sex with underage children violates our law and will face jail."

http://www.humantrafficking.org/updates/138

This post has been edited by pugnose: Dec 17 2009, 04:53 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Congradufuckalat...
post Dec 17 2009, 07:37 PM
Post #2

AF Fiend
Group Icon

They don't care cause they be makin dem monies.

+Quote Post
pugnose
post Dec 17 2009, 10:10 PM
Post #3

AF Geek
Group Icon

they should care. While you guys are arguing about khmers and s.e. vs. n.e. asians little children are getting raped. Cambodia's people are holding it back.

+Quote Post
MrBrisbane
post Dec 17 2009, 11:44 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

I think pedophiles are the vilest, most revolting creatures on earth, and I'd have no objection if, when caught, they were lined up against a wall and shot.

Why do so many westerners go to asia to rape?

I believe the answer is simple - because pedophiles feel that it's much easier to get away with their sick behaviour in developing countries than in most western countries. Many developed western countries have entire divisions of police departments, FBI, etc devoted solely to catching child sex predators. They're well-funded and have access to the latest technology to get the job done. They're monitoring internet chat rooms 24hrs a day, posing as children to catch perverts. Monitored surveillance cameras watch beaches, changing rooms, etc.

In contrast:

But the chief of Sihanoukville's Tourism Police, Srey Vuthy, explained his department did not have the capacity to make tough moves against pedophiles. Police earn only $35 per month and are not reimbursed even for their gasoline, he said, so they could not investigate reported cases.

Money is also a factor. Expats with money can splash it around in developing countries and very quickly surround themselves with desperate people - including children - who will do whatever they need to do to put food on the table and get through the day. In western countries, an older man living in the suburbs who surrounded himself with young boys and/or girls would immediately come under extreme suspicion and scrutiny.

"I and my three other friends saw a foreign man sitting in the middle of four boys, aged between 12 and 16 years… he groped each of the boys accompanying him, lingering on the beach for more than half an hour until he was deterred by staring beachgoers," she said. NGO workers say the sight of Western adult men inappropriately touching Cambodian youths has become distressingly common at Sihanoukville's beaches and at other tourist spots in Cambodia.

Try that on a beach in Australia, Florida, California, UK, etc. and see what happens. The person would be arrested immediately, if other people on the beach didn't kill him first.

So I guess that's the short answer as to why western pedophiles go to Asia - because they wouldn't dare do this type of thing at home, or they'd get caught.

Unfortunately I can't offer any easy answers or solutions, other than when you do catch pedophiles, lock them up and throw away the key forever.

+Quote Post
phop
post Dec 18 2009, 12:43 AM
Post #5

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (MrBrisbane @ Dec 17 2009, 11:44 PM) *
Try that on a beach in Australia, Florida, California, UK, etc. and see what happens. The person would be arrested immediately, if other people on the beach didn't kill him first.

So I guess that's the short answer as to why western pedophiles go to Asia - because they wouldn't dare do this type of thing at home, or they'd get caught.

Unfortunately I can't offer any easy answers or solutions, other than when you do catch pedophiles, lock them up and throw away the key forever.

Lets just say that they felt like they own the damned place as if it is their playground. Kind of funny how the WEST loves to preach about being moral and then demonizing any nation that is not Moral which they consider evil, they are even more evil and do even more immoral stuff but the west never talks about those stuff, for some Godly reason they think that it is their right.

+Quote Post
JaNko
post Dec 25 2009, 06:13 PM
Post #6

AF Geek
Group Icon

doesn't Yum Yum in cambodia means sucking d!ck? I was watching a special and this Cambodian mother gave her 6 year old daughter the okay to sell her body and she was saying yum yum to the foreigners in hopes of getting monies.

+Quote Post
snookman
post Dec 25 2009, 07:22 PM
Post #7

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (JaNko @ Dec 25 2009, 03:13 PM) *
doesn't Yum Yum in cambodia means sucking d!ck? I was watching a special and this Cambodian mother gave her 6 year old daughter the okay to sell her body and she was saying yum yum to the foreigners in hopes of getting monies.

reasons why child prostitution is a sex haven in southeast asia.

-many rural areas where poverty is a big issue, which makes it hard to govern and watch.

-people in rural areas are uneducated.

-corrupt politicians who dont create enough structure in society for people.

-corrupt leaders themselves are taking advantage by using money to have sex with minors because they themselves are absorbed in their own power. corrupt leaders makes everyone else below corrupt because the leaders set an example for the people. they set the bounderies. if they themselves dont take responsibility for their decisions, so will the people. its not like when u go to thailand and white men are telling women, hey, fifty dollars for one nite. its more the women are coming up to the men and saying fifty dollars. what am i saying, i am saying our government is allowing this $hit because they themselves support such systems.

-also, the westerners that go are sick people too regardless if these countries are catering to them. its like u should know better. what can i say except these men have sick fetishes. they cant do it in their own countries cause they know laws protect children and the risk of being thrown in prison is too much for them so they go to these developing poor countries and take advantage of people who are trying to get control of their lives.

we need laws and more importantly the understanding from the mass public and from local authorities that this issue is unacceptable. we need to mass educate people also. i remember watching ctn and they had a commercial about a young white man giving a little girl a dollar and when she walked away holding hands with the western man, the locals called the police on him and he was jailed. that is the type of education i am talking about. the sad reality is, is that its usually the parents who really are selling their kids from what i heard to prostitution cause possibly of their own greed or maybe, they are just too hungry with no means to really produce a living for themselves. but, for me, i see it as just a lack of a civilize manner from these people who are raised in a rural landscape. they too should take some blame but more then anything, these are the people who need help the most. thats our government job.

This post has been edited by snookman: Dec 25 2009, 07:34 PM

+Quote Post
JaNko
post Dec 25 2009, 07:33 PM
Post #8

AF Geek
Group Icon

but it was not just in foreigners though. They also mentioned how, Cambodian men would pay monies to sleep with a virgin and would sleep with a girl as young as 10 years old. That's sick!

The local industry for sexually exploited children is exploding for two reasons: Many Khmer believe sex with a virgin will renew their vigor and youth, and the fear of contracting HIV is fuelling a demand for younger and younger virgins. (Laura Bobak, "For Sale: The Innocence of Cambodia," Ottawa Sun, 24 October 1996)

A study of more than 6,000 prostituted girls found that one-third of prostitutes in Phnom Penh and Battanbang were between the age of 12 and 17. (Human Rights Vigilance of Cambodia, Laura Bobak, "For Sale: The Innocence of Cambodia," Ottawa Sun, 24 October 1996)

+Quote Post
snookman
post Dec 25 2009, 07:42 PM
Post #9

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (JaNko @ Dec 25 2009, 04:33 PM) *
but it was not just in foreigners though. They also mentioned how, Cambodian men would pay monies to sleep with a virgin and would sleep with a girl as young as 10 years old. That's sick!

The local industry for sexually exploited children is exploding for two reasons: Many Khmer believe sex with a virgin will renew their vigor and youth, and the fear of contracting HIV is fuelling a demand for younger and younger virgins. (Laura Bobak, "For Sale: The Innocence of Cambodia," Ottawa Sun, 24 October 1996)

A study of more than 6,000 prostituted girls found that one-third of prostitutes in Phnom Penh and Battanbang were between the age of 12 and 17. (Human Rights Vigilance of Cambodia, Laura Bobak, "For Sale: The Innocence of Cambodia," Ottawa Sun, 24 October 1996)

thats what i'm saying, it started not from western men imo, it started from our own people who when they came into power, instead of taking responsibility, they exploited. that is the sad reality about this issue. our leaders brought this upon the country because of their lack of education and greed. i hear that these rich men in cambodia would pay money to poor parents for sex with their virgins because they have this belief that sex with virgins revitalizes u, thus pushing the bounderies of acceptability of such behavior. despite, this, it shouldnt change the fact that western men who joins the exploitation should still take full responsibility for their actions cause they know better that it is immorally wrong. its even worse in someways for them because they come from an educated society. its like a grown up taking candy from a baby.

+Quote Post
MonsterMagnet
post Dec 25 2009, 09:46 PM
Post #10

AF Fan
Group Icon

the country may be combodia but the ethnic make up of those children can be phillipine, cambodian or vietnamese. In Thailand there is a minor sex trade and the children come from all over south east asia. Its sickening.

BUt on another note it seems females from even developed nations like Japan and Korea are only to happy to please westerners taste for asian females. Asians in a way are a very fail race.

I doubt anything will happen with the current regime in Cambodia. THe rulers are all family like the mafia, they are corrupt to the core they couldnt give a rats @$$ about the people. As long as you have the current government in power, nothing will change in Cambodia.

This post has been edited by MonsterMagnet: Dec 25 2009, 10:23 PM

+Quote Post
dinicthus
post Dec 26 2009, 05:15 PM
Post #11

AF Fan
Group Icon

The VAST majority of customers for child sex are the local men themselves.

After you kill every single local guy who has ever had sex with someone under the age of 18, in which case almost every male in SE Asia would be dead, then you might want to do something about the foreigners doing it.

Have any of you ever even been within 1000 miles of SE Asia?

+Quote Post
Congradufuckalat...
post Dec 26 2009, 11:35 PM
Post #12

AF Fiend
Group Icon

YUM YUM!

+Quote Post
kramps
post Feb 18 2010, 01:45 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

Mesdames, Messieurs,
En dessous vous trouverez un mail entre thierry darnaudet, fondateur de Action Pour Les Enfants et seila samleang, directeur de pays pour aple cambodia.
Il date du 26 novembre 2009 et je ne l'ai jamais divulgué jusqu'à aujourd'hui car j'ai respecté le choix de thierry qui fut mon ami.
Malheureusement srey neang est toujours séquestrée et prisonnière de World Vision et APLE refuse ses responsabilités et refuse de travailler afin de protéger ma fille.
Je ne peux plus attendre, dénonçons les pratiques de APLE et de leurs complices (world hope international, world vision...)
Ils ont cachés à la cours la preuve de mon innocence concernant le viol de ma fille srey neang, un examen medical daté du jour de mon arrestation pour des raisons douteuses. En tout cas, ma fille était vierge ce jour là et ne le sera plus 2 mois plus tard.
Cela est illégal et a failli m'envoyer en prison pour 15 ans. Cela a servi et sert a protéger les violeurs de ma fille rendant aple et ses "amis" complices de ce viol sur une enfant de 8 ans !!!
C'est parce que rien n'avance que je le fais, pour ma fille, car elle passera toujours avant tout le monde, avant même thierry darnaudet qui fut mon ami.
Parce que les journalistes français encensent ces criminels, voici la preuve qui doit les faire disparaitre pour que ces pratiques disparaissent, pour que ma fille puisse, éventuellement, être délivrée de sa prison chrétienne !
Elodie pakosz, journaliste est aussi complice de ce viol en ayant réalisé un reportage affirmant que le jour de mon arrestation un médecin a conclu que srey neang n'était plus vierge, ce qui est faux, car j'ai en ma possession cet examen médical qui a été volontairement caché à la cours et qui a fait que j'ai été victime de la corruption pour ne pas rester 15 ans en prison pour le viol de ma fille que je n'ai jamais commis.
Honte a la France et a l'ambassade qui a tenté de me faire expulser afin qu'une nouvelle enquête concernant le viol de ma fille soit étouffée.
Ce soir, je craque ! Ma fille me manque et elle souffre où elle est. Et je souffre de la savoir ainsi.
Et personne ne bouge, protégeant ces ONG anti-pédophiles violeurs d'enfants refusant d'écouter le cri d'alarme d'un pédophile amoureux qui n'a jamais violé un enfant !!!
Mon identité pédophile est un atout, car j'ai un coeur et contrairement à ces ONG je ne fais pas ça pour le fric !!!
Honte à l'espagne qui finance APLE et PROTECT! Honte a la communauté européenne, aux américains qui financent ces entreprises criminelles !!!
Honte à tout ceux qui font des dons a des ONG !
Diffusez ce mail, envoyez-le a tout le monde, publiez-le, copiez-le, aidez srey neang, imposer au monde de l'aider !!!
Elle est en ce moment chez world vision dans la section "reborn". Cherchez sur internet et vous découvrirez de quoi cette secte chrétienne américaine est coupable !
Aidez srey neang à sortir de sa prison !!! Je vous en supplie !!!!!!
David Makhout, dit Kramps.

(*****************************************************)

<+|...(~~~Kramps~~~)...|+>

karmakarba@yahoo.com
00855 979 67 56 45
----------------
David Karba & Bébé Srey Neang - La bédé !!! :
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2645...3149&ref=mf

----- Mail transféré -----
De: "Darnaudet Thierry" <crdsbengal@yahoo.com>
À: karmapolis@free.fr
Envoyé: Jeudi 26 Novembre 2009 17h26:20 GMT +07:00 Bangkok, Hanoi, Djakarta
Objet: Re: : big concern

david,

je prefere t envoyer directement le mail avec mes 11 questions a mon bureau hier soir et les reponses de mon bureau qui se trouvent apres chacune de mes questions.

-Il y a des changements dans les dates et les faits comme tu vas le voir.
La je m y perds un peu et n ai pas encore reussi a tout suivre.
J ai besoin de le relire encore et encore pour trouver les points d ombres.
J ai la tete comme un champignon atomique la tout de suite.

*Seila a eu les infos par manneth qui a plonge son nez dans ton dossier.
-Les informations d hier etaient plus sur le souvenir que sur le dossier lui meme.

*Lis tout ca et dis moi ce qui ne va pas car tu es plus a meme que moi de voir tres vite car tu connais mieux ton dossier que moi.

*Dans l immediat, ce que je te demande est de ne pas citer le nom de seila car je ne veux pas qu il sache que je partage ses mails.

*Pour le reste, si tu fais confiance a l avocate, tu peux lui dire que nous communicons et que je fais mon possible de mon cote pour eclairer au maximun les choses.

*Je pense qu il est indispensable que tu prennes une avocate surtout si tu veux recuperer ta fille et qu elle voit elle d un point de vue legal ou en sont les choses et quels sont tes droits etc etc.
Sans avocat tu n y arriveras pas, mais dis toi bien que tout n est pas gagne, mais je sais que tu persisteras.

*J imagine qu il faudra par ton avocat qu elle aie le droit de parler a srey neang seule etc etc et qu elle voit/ sache ce que srey neang veut aussi/ etre avec toi ou pas etc etc.

*Bon ci dessous mon mail avec les reponses.
J ai prefere te l envoyer tel quel en anglais car trop confus a traduire mais s il y a des points que tu ne comprends pas demandes moi.

*donnes moi un peu de temps car je dois analyser ce dernier mail de seila avec seila et lui poser des questions sur les zones d ombre car je suis un peu noye.

*A plus tard.

Mr.Thierry Darnaudet
-President &nb sp;
Action Pour Les Enfants.-APLE-
-Mobile:+(855)92469967- Cambodia
-Mobile:+(91) 9830640371-India
- www.aplecambodia.org

Mr.Thierry Darnaudet

Technical advisor

(p)®(o)(t)(e)©(t)

association against sexual exploitation of children

- www.asociacionprotect.org

Thierry,

Please find my answer below.

I am so sorry that Maneth gave me a different story but it’s also difficult when the case was years ago and she answered without the documenet in his hand.

But this is to ask for excuses. I take the mistake for my own.

Seila,

I would need the following light on the questions below please.

1/When did manneth requested for the second medical report?

It was done on 19 August 2008 and the motion for counter expertise was admitted and registered by court on 20 Aug.

2/ When was the green signal granted for the second medical exam?

The judge did not approve the request and issued an objection on 21 Aug.

The judge was not given the first exam report but orally briefed about it.

3/ when was the second report done?

The exam was rendered on 30 June but the report came on 2 Jul.

4/ when was the first and second reports taken out from the hospital and by whom?

The 1 st report was taken from the hospital on 16 Jul and the second on 2 Jul.

World Hope decided by themselves to do the second exam before seeing the first exam report.

But generally, the Sihanoukville exam was not reliable so it’s automatic to do it over at the reliable hospital.

World Hope did not request the judge to do the second exam but he got oral consent from Maneth to do it to compare.

-It seems that at first the young girl did not accuse makhout of penetration ( at the police station i guess) can this be verified or what manneth knows of the first accusations of the girl at the biginning of the case?

The girl testified to oral sex at the police but it was not considered as penetration by law at the time.

Later the girl spoke about the penetration to the judge in fornt of Maneth and a counselor from World Hope.

5/ How can we ask for a counter expertise when we did not know the results of the first medical report?

Not possible.

But World Hope did the exam again before seeing the first exam without getting the judge’s permission.

6/-is it true that when the young girl has been interviewed by the investigating judge at the biginning of june there was no medical report to be presented to him yet?

The girl was interviewed by the judge on 19 June.

The exam report was not released yet until 16 Jul so it’s true the judge did not have the report at hand to interview the girl.

7/ is it true that the second medical exam has been asked by the investigating judge at the biginning of june after he spoke to the girl and that the report was taken out from the hospital one or two weeks later?

-Is it true that at that time it was not a question of counter expertise, but a question of a medical check up only?(opposed to counter expertise).

The second exam was just done on 30 June and released on 2 Jul.

So it was not true that the judge asked for it at the beginning of June.

As the 1 st exam taken from the hospital on 17 Jul does not show the abuse, Maneth never presented that evidence to the court.

On 18 August, Maneth included the report of the second exam as valuable evidence and pretended that it was the outcome of the first exam.

The court normally does not know what is the first or second or third.

But as the 2 nd exam was positive but not acknowledged by judge when it was done, Maneth requested the judge to do the exam again with consent.

The requested was made on 19 Aug but denied on 20 Aug.

8/ so we were aware of the results of the second exam before we came to know the results of the first exam.

-This seems a bit strange and not so logical but i am sure there is an explanation.

Yes we got the result of the second exam before we saw the outcome of the first exam.

As I said we predicted that the 1 st exam would not show anything as it normally does not so World Hope decided to do it again before seeing the 1 st exam.

Yes it’s strange but it’s a preventative step.

9/ if the young girl did not talk on the day of the arrest of penetration when did she speak about it and to whom?

-manneth?

-our social worker?

-world vision or directly to the judge herself?

She spoke about it before the judge on 27 June in front of our lawyer and World Hope counselor.

10/ Is it true that there was no mention of the first medical report at the trial?

(but apparently the second medical report was not mentionned too at the time of the hearing as makhout did pay 1500 usd to have this charge removed)

There was only one report at trial the second ones that Maneth used as the first ones.

The judge did not know that there were two exams as he did not permit it.

11/ when exactly the charge of penetration were included in the case file? any date?

No date. Maneth did not have this document in the file.

I think that s all for now.

If you can answers my questions below each of the different questions this will help me to review the full events.

I am confused myself and got a very big headache.

Please tell me if it’s not clear.

Many thanks.

Mr.Thierry Darnaudet
-President &nb sp;
Action Pour Les Enfants.-APLE-
-Mobile:+(855)92469967- Cambodia
-Mobile:+(91) 9830640371-India
- www.aplecambodia.org

Mr.Thierry Darnaudet

Technical advisor

(p)®(o)(t)(e)©(t)

association against sexual exploitation of children