AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
"Chinese women are whores" by Nasif, Chinese especially the women came to sell their bodies”
galvatron
post Feb 9 2010, 10:15 AM
Post #1

AF Pro
Group Icon

Group: Members

Datuk Nasir Safar: Indians are beggars, Chinese women are whores

http://kwongfeimind.blogspot.com/2010/02/d...re-beggars.html
Tuesday, February 2, 2010

For all Chinese and Indians

‘’Indians came to Malaysia as beggars and Chinese especially the women came to sell their bodies”

"Indians in Malaysia have crossed the line. They force the government for 12 subjects in SPM. Don't force the government. We can anytime revoke the citizenship of the Indians in Malaysia."

The above statements were allegedly said by Datuk Seri Najib Razak’s aide Datuk Nasir Safar at a 1 Malaysia seminar titled 'Rapat 1Malaysia' in Malacca International Trade Centre. OMG! Did you hear wrongly? Indians as beggars? Chinese women as whores? 1 Malaysia seminar?

If the statement was made by Nasir, then it will be totally RUBBISH, RACIST and THREATENING to the country. I hereby called upon Home Minister, Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein to exercise Internal Security Act or ISA to detain him for further investigations.

What are Nasir responses?

In an interview with The Malaysian Insider, Nasir told that “I did not say the word ‘pendatang (immigrant)’. I only said the country has been successful as the Chinese and the Indians from those days until today have been coming here to work”.

At the same time, he also denied claims that he had threatened to revoke the citizenships of non-Malays who demanded that their rights be respected. He was saying “I did not threaten anyone, and I have never intended to do that. You know I’m very close to MIC people. I only said it is not good for any community to make so much demands as other communities will retaliate”.

In addition, Nasir also made a stir by defending the supremacy of the Malay language: “I said Malay language is the national language, there should only be one national language.”

What do the audiences witnessing the remarks say?

1. An Alor Gajah MIC member claimed he heard clearly on Nasir’s threat to revoke citizenships and also his claim that MCA, MIC and Gerakan do not seem concerned when UMNO is facing problems.
2. An MIC member heard Nasir use the word “pendatang”. “He said it was Umno who drafted the (federal) constitution and other parties were not involved”.

What are the Prime Minister responses?

In contrast to the claims denied by Nasir, the Prime Minister's Department issued a statement tonight saying that the remarks made by Nasir do not in any way reflect the views of the Prime Minister. The statement issued also said that Nasir has never intended to make such remarks and he was merely saying the contributions made by all races in developing the country. With that, Nasir apologized for any offense caused and will tender his resignation.

So, did Nasir make such remarks? If he does not, why the Prime Minister’s Department made the statement?

What are the MIC and MCA responses?

It was reported that several MCA and MIC leaders as well as NGO walked out in protest of the remarks. Malaccca Barisan Nasional (BN) component party leaders are also planning to handover a memorandum to Najib.

MIC Youth secretary Shivarraaj lodged a police report on Nasir remarks at Sentul Police station.

What are Datuk Seri Samy Vellu responses?

He condemned Nasir’s remark and called for action to be taken under the Sedition Act.

“Although the remark does not reflect the government’s or the prime minister’s stand, but it has hurt the feelings of the Malaysian Indian community” .

“MIC condemns the colonial attitude of this person for degrading the Malaysian Indians and we demand that this person be punished under the Sedition Act, and MIC will lodge a police report against this person. If it is proven that this person has uttered [the] seditious remark, action must be taken against him”.

What are Lim Kit Siang responses?

“Will ministers put Nasir Safar on the mat at Cabinet meeting tomorrow? Najib’s 1 Malaysia getting very torn and tattered”.

What are Gerakan responses?

Teng Chang Yeow , Gerakan Secretary General said Nasir should also apologise openly for his statement despite his resignation.

“Gerakan wants him to apologise”.

For Dato Seri Najib

This going to be a hard time for him. 1 Malaysia concept is gaining popularity among the people and now his own men destroyed the image and the whole concept by making such racist statement. In addition, we are in the midst of battling the ‘Allah’ issue as well as arson attacks to the places of worship in the country including surau and churches.

So, will 1 Malaysia remain a concept that will never be conceptualized? Where are the so called unity and harmony among the multi racial citizens? What would be the actions taken by Najib to solve this issue?

What are my responses?

I was damn angry when I read about the news. After seeing from The Star which usually censored the main content, I checked various media to cross check and then my anger is uncontrollable.

Sadly to say all those remarks are always uttered by UMNO leaders. Remember who is Ahmad Ismail who also uttered the same remark that the Chinese and Indians are 'pendatang'? What happens to him now? He is now a freeman being lifted up the 3 years suspension while the news reporter and Teresa Kok were being detained under ISA. but thank God they had been released. Where is the so called justice?

Claims that Malaysia is a multi racial country and everyone is living in peace are never be true. Such claims are used as a marketing strategy to lure foreigners to visit our country. When they are here, how frequent they see a group of different races going out together? Don' t look at the secondary school students who perhaps are still intact with each others. Look at those university students and working adults.

In fact, the first place of diversity among the citizens is the UNIVERSITY. During secondary school, many of my Malay friends were transferred to MRSM. During form 6, many of the MRSM students gained easy entry to the university leaving slight amount of the Malays who took STPM. Of those Malays students who took STPM, only a few of them who take Science stream. With that, it causes majority population of non Malays in private universities or colleges while the Malays dominated the public universities. In public universities, the non Malays are restricted in their movement and in UPM, Chinese Society can't even be formed and those Malay macho who was said to represent the university attacked the Chinese groups. I think you guys still remember the incidence right?

Unity remain an aspiration that will never be achieved. There are lack of understanding and tolerance between the races. Those days, I always see bombing of churches in Indonesia. So, I said to myself that Malaysia is indeed a peace country led by Tun Dr. Mahathir. But, now, Malaysia is no longer a safe country, perhaps never be before. Those uncivilized people resort to use force to show their macho'ness or supremacy compared to the others. Why such issues can't be solved in a round table discussion? Why must we attack worship places?

With the remarks made by Nasir, it is time for us to think again. Why do we still compromise with UMNO leaders who always condemning the non Malays as immigrants? Why do we vote for such leaders? Why these leaders are seem to be immune from punishment while the same thing will never happen to other leaders from MIC, MCA or any component party.

With that, I leave you with the thoughts.

This post has been edited by galvatron: Feb 9 2010, 10:17 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BurdenOfAges
post Feb 9 2010, 12:51 PM
Post #2

AF Pro
Group Icon

Who is Datuk Nasir Safar and why should anyone care about him?

+Quote Post
Titanium
post Feb 9 2010, 01:24 PM
Post #3

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE (BurdenOfAges @ Feb 9 2010, 01:51 PM) *
Who is Datuk Nasir Safar and why should anyone care about him?

because it's the internet.....the place where even the lowliest of trolls will garner a huge amount of attention for making an offensive comment.

+Quote Post
Mid-Night_Sun
post Feb 9 2010, 04:02 PM
Post #4

AF Supreme
Group Icon

"The above statements were allegedly said by Datuk Seri Najib Razak’s aide Datuk Nasir Safar at a 1 Malaysia seminar titled 'Rapat 1Malaysia' in Malacca International Trade Centre."

are you kidding? allegedly? his AIDE? what the heck.

*news update*

He Resigned!!

STATEMENT

The remarks allegedly made by Datuk Nasir Safar, Special Officer to the Prime Minister, in Melaka today does not in any way reflect the views of the Prime Minister.

Datuk Nasir never intended to make any derogatory remarks. He spoke at length on the contributions made by all races in developing the country. Nevertheless, Datuk Nasir apologises for any offence caused.

In light of this, Datuk Nasir will tender his resignation.

2 February 2010
http://barkingmagpie.blogspot.com/2010/02/...ster-datuk.html

??? LOL this thread is retarded....

This post has been edited by Mid-Night_Sun: Feb 9 2010, 04:19 PM

+Quote Post
Crystallised Dre...
post Feb 11 2010, 05:23 AM
Post #5

AF Guru
Group Icon

At least he had the responsibility and conscience to resign. Most of the monkeys who have made ridiculous statements in the past are still hanging on to their posts.

Anyway galvatron hardly updates his news, especially if the progress is a positive one.

+Quote Post
SyedHussein
post Aug 27 2010, 09:00 AM
Post #6

AF Geek
Group Icon

Did he really made the statement? in front of MIC and MCA representatives? or is it the anti-malay spin doctor at work again? I doubt any sane man will make such a blunt statement, especially a malay. Maybe he try to say something else but it came out wrong. We have our misgivings but to put it in such a blunt manner? he must be under heavy influence or something.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th November 2014 - 08:43 PM