AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
Asiafinest Faqs V1.05, Read this before posting Questions!
Ben
post Nov 19 2003, 05:28 PM
Post #1

AsiaFinest C.E.O.
Group Icon

Group: Admin

I will update this FAQ from time to time when i notice the same questions being asked.

I just register and can't post! What do I do?
If you're getting this error, Sorry, you do not have permission to reply to that topic, that means you didn't click the link in the confirmation email that was sent to you. If you deleted the confirmation email, then log out and look at the upper right side of the forum, you will see a link to resend confirmation email. Be sure to look in your junk/spam folder as well.

I clicked the link in the email, but i still can't reply or post.
The link gets cut off sometimes, since it was too long. Copy and paste the ENTIRE link into your browser, and it should work then.

I am getting an access denied messge for the image gallery! What do I do?
- If you're using Zone Alarm, then that is causing the problem. Zone Alarm modifies the referrer header so it makes our script thinks that you are trying to leech the picture. Also you have to be ON www.asiafinest.com, you will not see the pictures if you're trying to translate our page or if the base URL is not www.asiafinest.com. If you are still having problem and you're not using Zone Alarm or any similar software, please contact us and we'll see if we can solve it.

Warning Info. Can the warning be removed?
- Warning is to let you know how many chances you have left. We have a three strike policy. Once you get three warnings (100%), you will be temp ban. If you get a warning and one month has passed, then message one of the admin or moderators and we will remove it. If you get temp ban 3 times, you will be perm ban.

How do I become a moderator?
- You must have at the very minimum 500 posts and been on our forum for at least 3 months. That way I know that you are familiar with the forum and our members. You must visit the forum on a daily basis, and post new topics instead of just replying to them. Friendly and Polite is a key. icon_wink.gif If you think you qualify, then feel free to PM me (Ben), and I'll consider to see if you qualify. Don't feel bad if I don't make you a moderator. Sometimes it takes a few times before I finally agree icon_wink.gif I am always looking for new mods, so feel free to apply at any time.

Can I get the contact info to <celebrity name>?
No. We will not disclose their info to you.

This post has been edited by Ben: Mar 24 2006, 01:52 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 01:37 PM