Asian-american women have more STD's than Caucasian women
cocoloco
post Mar 18 2010, 01:51 AM
Post #21

AF Pro
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE (GlowingMouse @ Mar 17 2010, 11:36 PM) *
I think statistically vietnamese are less likely to be with white unlike the Japanese Koreans.

Chinese arnt thaaaat bad statistically in the States either according to that asian nation website. http://www.asian-nation.org/interracial.shtml

Perhaps its the anti Chinese environment and the all Vietnamese war movies that remind these women or families some common sense.

Its so humiliating how black G.Is have positive experiences in asia because thier simply percieved as American by asians and not N*ggas like in thier own country so a lot of them have a thing for asian girls too, which they tell to all thier civilian friends back home who in turn start looking for asian girls.. Its sad and we need to get USA military bases out ASAP.

But we cant blame everything on other factors at the bottom of the day an asian female with a white/black male is seriously nothujng but a gutter whore slut.

I won't call Asian women who date white/black men as whore or slut because that is truly ignorant. My aunt is actually married to a white man and they have a child together and have been living together happily for almost 7 years. Many Asian women chose to date white/black men for many different reasons, may it be love or whatever. I just want to clarify that not all Asian women are attracted to white/black men; and if they are then that does not make them a whore or a slut if they are only sleeping with only one man. According to that site Hispanic, and African Americans are more likely to contract STDS than any other ethncities.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GlowingMouse
post Mar 18 2010, 02:02 AM
Post #22

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (cocoloco @ Mar 18 2010, 02:51 AM) *
I won't call Asian women who date white/black men as whore or slut because that is truly ignorant. My aunt is actually married to a white man and they have a child together and have been living together happily for almost 7 years. Many Asian women chose to date white/black men for many different reasons, may it be love or whatever. I just want to clarify that not all Asian women are attracted to white/black men; and if they are then that does not make them a whore or a slut if they are only sleeping with only one man. According to that site Hispanic, and African Americans are more likely to contract STDS than any other ethncities.

They are whore/slut.

+Quote Post
cocoloco
post Mar 18 2010, 02:08 AM
Post #23

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (GlowingMouse @ Mar 18 2010, 12:02 AM) *
They are whore/slut.

What do you have against it? Are you an Asian male who cannot get an Asian female and is upset that they are dating other ethnicities lols? embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
GlowingMouse
post Mar 18 2010, 02:10 AM
Post #24

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (cocoloco @ Mar 18 2010, 02:08 AM) *
What do you have against it? Are you an Asian male who cannot get an Asian female and is upset that they are dating other ethnicities lols? embarassedlaugh.gif

no i am total stud but then again i am not in america i am in australia. it sounds really weird in america reading threads on af about how a lot of asian doctors, professionals go to strip joints to get love. I mean, i suit up in a tie and shirt and all the women love me but then again im Korean, am incredicbly fit, toned and nice complexion. White asian whatever, the women love looking at me but society here also keeps asian men down and look like fags and nerds.

They are trying to keep us down and pay us out yet our women spread to them. Its really pathetic and sick. And your fked for condoning it.

+Quote Post
cocoloco
post Mar 18 2010, 02:22 AM
Post #25

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (GlowingMouse @ Mar 18 2010, 12:10 AM) *
no i am total stud but then again i am not in america i am in australia. it sounds really weird in america reading threads on af about how a lot of asian doctors, professionals go to strip joints to get love. I mean, i suit up in a tie and shirt and all the women love me but then again im Korean, am incredicbly fit, toned and nice complexion. White asian whatever, the women love looking at me but society here also keeps asian men down and look like fags and nerds.

They are trying to keep us down and pay us out yet our women spread to them. Its really pathetic and sick. And your fked for condoning it.

LOLS, yes a total stud with that much animosity towards Asian women who date other races. How do I find that hard to believe? Please post a real picture and I will judge. And you got your information from threads? How is that even reliable. We were talking about Asian women, not men so why would you even bring that into the conversation? Who really give a damn??? Really, men from all ethnicities go to those places. Geeze! For someone who claim to have look you sure do not have the brain. Women do not like men who are ignorant, concieted, and brainless so maybe if you fix those traits you will find a girlfriend and not be so unhappy with your life. beerchug.gif And I am not fked for condoning it because I am simply not being ignorant, and stating the fact that not all Asian women who date black/white men are sluts. How is that even reasonable to think that? That is like saying everybody who is Korean have small eyes! Get my analogy?!?! It is not logical to think that way, it is rather ignorant and immature. Only a testosterone big headed doofus would even reason like that! Gosh! confused.gif

+Quote Post
GlowingMouse
post Mar 18 2010, 02:33 AM
Post #26

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (cocoloco @ Mar 18 2010, 03:22 AM) *
LOLS, yes a total stud with that much animosity towards Asian women who date other races. How do I find that hard to believe? Please post a real picture and I will judge. And you got your information from threads? How is that even reliable. We were talking about Asian women, not men so why would you even bring that into the conversation? Who really give a damn??? Really, men from all ethnicities go to those places. Geeze! For someone who claim to have look you sure do not have the brain. Women do not like men who are ignorant, concieted, and brainless so maybe if you fix those traits you will find a girlfriend and not be so unhappy with your life. beerchug.gif And I am not fked for condoning it because I am simply not being ignorant, and stating the fact that not all Asian women who date black/white men are sluts. How is that even reasonable to think that? That is like saying everybody who is Korean have small eyes! Get my analogy?!?! It is not logical to think that way, it is rather ignorant and immature. Only a testosterone big headed doofus would even reason like that! Gosh! confused.gif

No im sorry. When men fu-k women from other races it is empowering the race of the man because the female follows the mans traditions and culture.

SO these women are furthering the culture put in place by the white man which funny enough derides asian people. I wasnt so beautiful and strong all my life i worked hard for my ferrrari body and good looks. Now that i got i am so sexy and all the chicks love me regardless of race but that doesnt mean i dont know whats really going on in society and how asian women are the most whores out of any race.

Its the fujnny thing the more manly and pwoerful beautiful i am the more attention i get not only from chicks but men. Whites try to step up to me or some $hit and it pisses me off. I was walking across the street and a car full of white guys were waiting at the red lights and they revved the engine when i walked past because i was walking maybe too manly for them maybe. I still get racism even tho i am hot. I went into a super market and this guy started talking to me, i notice more people talk to me now that i am so fit and gorgios but in the converation even he assumed i was an international student even tho my english is perfect and asked me whe ni was going back....i mean wtf? In group assignments the white people try to just take charge even though i am smarter then them. I was penting it up but it was ok coz i pwned the assignment, your just condoning the status qou.

Ask urself do women of other races do what asian women do? No. WHy> Cause they got class and pride in thier race and also feel offended what the white man is doing to thier people. Asian women have no feelings like this at all which is one of the reasons why asians are such a joke in the 20th century.

This post has been edited by GlowingMouse: Mar 18 2010, 02:38 AM

+Quote Post
cocoloco
post Mar 18 2010, 02:52 AM
Post #27

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (GlowingMouse @ Mar 18 2010, 12:33 AM) *
No im sorry. When men fu-k women from other races it is empowering the race of the man because the female follows the mans traditions and culture.

SO these women are furthering the culture put in place by the white man which funny enough derides asian people. I wasnt so beautiful and strong all my life i worked hard for my ferrrari body and good looks. Now that i got i am so sexy and all the chicks love me regardless of race but that doesnt mean i dont know whats really going on in society and how asian women are the most whores out of any race.

Its the fujnny thing the more manly and pwoerful beautiful i am the more attention i get not only from chicks but men. Whites try to step up to me or some $hit and it pisses me off. I was walking across the street and a car full of white guys were waiting at the red lights and they revved the engine when i walked past because i was walking maybe too manly for them maybe. I still get racism even tho i am hot. I went into a super market and this guy started talking to me, i notice more people talk to me now that i am so fit and gorgios but in the converation even he assumed i was an international student even tho my english is perfect and asked me whe ni was going back....i mean wtf? In group assignments the white people try to just take charge even though i am smarter then them. I was penting it up but it was ok coz i pwned the assignment, your just condoning the status qou.

Ask urself do women of other races do what asian women do? No. WHy> Cause they got class and pride in thier race and also feel offended what the white man is doing to thier people. Asian women have no feelings like this at all which is one of the reasons why asians are such a joke in the 20th century.

I dont know why you keep talking about your body and good look when it is irrelevance to this topic. Being concieted is not very attractive, especially when you do not have a picture to prove it.

I am not condoning anything. I have an open mind and is speakign from a non-ignorant point of view). Women and men chose to date/live/marry one another because of attraction, love, or whatever. White men do not date Asian women because they simply want to impose their culture on us! Hello, they date them because of attraction and if the Asian woman is attracted to them then they can choose to date them. This is like you say the 20th century. The beauty of it is that there are open minded people like me who see no wrong in marrying whoever you love. What you are saying and stating is near bordeline racism/discrimination.

Actually, I know a few white women that are/were with Asian men. Many Mexican women also date white/black men. There are plenty of people from other ethnicities dating each other because this is the 20th century! There is freedom to love whomever you choose, and freedom to marry whoever you want. I am pretty sure many of the white men who date Asian women do not impose their culture onto the women and make them adopt it. Many women still keep their culture even if they are marry to a person from a different ethnicity! The point is you cannot say that every Asian women who date a white/black man is a slut/whore. If Asian men could date other ethncities, why cant the women? Love is love. Attraction is attraction. Just because you choose to love someone who don't share your culture does not make you lesser a person. Try to think outside of the box, and be open minded. icon_wink.gif

This post has been edited by cocoloco: Mar 18 2010, 03:04 AM

+Quote Post
wackynig
post Mar 19 2010, 03:38 AM
Post #28

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (cocoloco @ Mar 18 2010, 03:52 AM) *
I dont know why you keep talking about your body and good look when it is irrelevance to this topic. Being concieted is not very attractive, especially when you do not have a picture to prove it.

I am not condoning anything. I have an open mind and is speakign from a non-ignorant point of view). Women and men chose to date/live/marry one another because of attraction, love, or whatever. White men do not date Asian women because they simply want to impose their culture on us! Hello, they date them because of attraction and if the Asian woman is attracted to them then they can choose to date them. This is like you say the 20th century. The beauty of it is that there are open minded people like me who see no wrong in marrying whoever you love. What you are saying and stating is near bordeline racism/discrimination.

Actually, I know a few white women that are/were with Asian men. Many Mexican women also date white/black men. There are plenty of people from other ethnicities dating each other because this is the 20th century! There is freedom to love whomever you choose, and freedom to marry whoever you want. I am pretty sure many of the white men who date Asian women do not impose their culture onto the women and make them adopt it. Many women still keep their culture even if they are marry to a person from a different ethnicity! The point is you cannot say that every Asian women who date a white/black man is a slut/whore. If Asian men could date other ethncities, why cant the women? Love is love. Attraction is attraction. Just because you choose to love someone who don't share your culture does not make you lesser a person. Try to think outside of the box, and be open minded. icon_wink.gif

asian women are so naive. it makes me laugh. i guess their "booksmart" makes up for their utter stupidity when it comes to love and life.

This post has been edited by wackynig: Mar 19 2010, 03:39 AM

+Quote Post
cocoloco
post Mar 19 2010, 04:28 AM
Post #29

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (wackynig @ Mar 19 2010, 01:38 AM) *
asian women are so naive. it makes me laugh. i guess their "booksmart" makes up for their utter stupidity when it comes to love and life.

Since when did believing that love and marriage going hand in hand is stupid?

+Quote Post
Yer
post Mar 19 2010, 03:46 PM
Post #30

AF Pro
Group Icon

^
It's the 21st century, not the 20th.
Don't bother talking to that moron - he was born incapable of logical thought.

+Quote Post
mndeg
post Mar 19 2010, 03:56 PM
Post #31

AF Legend
Group Icon

White guys date asian women most of the time because they are the easiest to get. It's really not debatable in this day and age.

There are also a lot of unattractive Asian girls trying to date up. They know what they can get if they stuck to their own ethnicity in their own country, and it's ugly. So I guess they hope for something better. Sucks to be them.

haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff8gvCEBj-k

This post has been edited by mndeg: Mar 19 2010, 03:59 PM

+Quote Post
monster123
post Mar 21 2010, 01:12 AM
Post #32

AF Fan
Group Icon

Funny link here. Asian kid was hiding a 12 pack in his room. His asian sister rats him out, so he is grounded. He seeks revenge by showing what a whore his sweet, innocent sister is.

http://www.gearfuse.com/brother-gets-sweet...st-on-facebook/

+Quote Post
mndeg
post Mar 21 2010, 01:20 AM
Post #33

AF Legend
Group Icon

fake and old

+Quote Post
Jancolakilla
post Mar 21 2010, 01:43 AM
Post #34

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (cocoloco @ Mar 18 2010, 01:51 AM) *

i feel bad for your family. thousand years of pure asian blood ruined by some incested white blood. shes a whore no doubt about that. i bet you love white and penis.

+Quote Post
Barilin-Kita
post Mar 21 2010, 01:53 AM
Post #35

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jancolakilla @ Mar 21 2010, 07:43 AM) *
i feel bad for your family. thousand years of pure asian blood ruined by some incested white blood. shes a whore no doubt about that. i bet you love white and penis.

I think she and her aunt should be packed and sent next day delivery to the KKK headquarters, the whipping they'll give them both and still love em for it till the sweet bitter tasting end. yup i smell me a dog packing Whore.

+Quote Post
cocoloco
post Mar 21 2010, 02:09 AM
Post #36

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jancolakilla @ Mar 21 2010, 12:43 AM) *

QUOTE (Barilin-Kita @ Mar 21 2010, 12:53 AM) *
I think she and her aunt should be packed and sent next day delivery to the KKK headquarters, the whipping they'll give them both and still love em for it till the sweet bitter tasting end. yup i smell me a dog packing Whore.

You guys are pathetic. Don't hate because you cannot get a girl LOLS! I pity that you have so much hate and anger because no Asian women want you. Sad!! You insult me because I have an open mind? You are as bad as the KKK. Racism and hate is still existing because of people like you. If you read my posts you would have noticed I said I have no attraction to WHITE men. I only like ASIAN men. I don't find white men attractive, but that does not mean I will condemn and insult all women who choose to date white men! Go blame yourselves for your ugliness outside and inside. Maybe that is why you guys are women-less. embarassedlaugh.gif

No women would date someone so ignorant and pathetic.

This post has been edited by cocoloco: Mar 21 2010, 02:11 AM

+Quote Post
Barilin-Kita
post Mar 21 2010, 02:15 AM
Post #37

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (cocoloco @ Mar 21 2010, 08:09 AM) *
You guys are pathetic. Don't hate because you cannot get a girl LOLS! I pity that you have so much hate and anger because no Asian women want you. Sad!! You insult me because I have an open mind? You are as bad as the KKK. Racism and hate is still existing because of people like you. If you read my posts you would have noticed I said I have no attraction to WHITE men. I only like ASIAN men. I don't find white men attractive, but that does not mean I will condemn and insult all women who choose to date white men! Go blame yourselves for your ugly outside and inside. Maybe that is why you guys are women-less. embarassedlaugh.gif

Hey $1 fukcey fukcey, luv you long time. Some of us have gotten laid long time ago and have/had kids. If you had'nt stuck the $100 sticky sticky up yer @$$ for so long maybe you will know this. But its ok, we still need the Asian hookie hookie to occupy them whilst we figure out how to preserve the pure blood lines in the future.

You're doing a fookie fookie fine job. beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
cocoloco
post Mar 21 2010, 02:22 AM
Post #38

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Barilin-Kita @ Mar 21 2010, 02:15 AM) *
Hey $1 fukcey fukcey, luv you long time. Some of us have gotten laid long time ago and have/had kids. If you had'nt stuck the $100 sticky sticky up yer @$$ for so long maybe you will know this. But its ok, we still need the Asian hookie hookie to occupy them whilst we figure out how to preserve the pure blood lines in the future.

You're doing a fookie fookie fine job. beerchug.gif

I find that hard to believe that you have kids. If you do I feel sorry for them. I hope you don't raise your kids to be racist and as ignorant as you. And from the level of your maturity I would be damned if you could even raise a child. embarassedlaugh.gif

Pathetic. Loser. Racist. Nazi. ---> All you Barilin-Kita.

Did your wife/ex wife left you? LOLS, I wouldn't doubt it. A person with your mentality, even a door knob would not want to have a turn! LOLS! embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
Barilin-Kita
post Mar 21 2010, 02:34 AM
Post #39

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (cocoloco @ Mar 21 2010, 08:22 AM) *
I find that hard to believe that you have kids. If you do I feel sorry for them. I hope you don't raise your kids to be racist and as ignorant as you. And from the level of your maturity I would be damned if you could even raise a child. embarassedlaugh.gif

Pathetic. Loser. Racist. Nazi. ---> All you Barilin-Kita.

Did your wife/ex wife left you? LOLS, I wouldn't doubt it. A person with your mentality, even a door knob would not want to have a turn! LOLS! embarassedlaugh.gif

Feel sorry for me?? Haha, shove it up your $1 hole. No one here needs no sympathy from an ilconcieved slut accidently brought out into this world by the dog thats photgraphed in your sig. Now go slap it sum for your Daaddi. He's got another Dalla for ya. lol

+Quote Post
cocoloco
post Mar 21 2010, 02:41 AM
Post #40

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Barilin-Kita @ Mar 21 2010, 01:34 AM) *
Feel sorry for me?? Haha, shove it up your $1 hole. No one here needs no sympathy from an ilconcieved slut accidently brought out into this world by the dog thats photgraphed in your sig. Now go slap it sum for your Daaddi. He's got another Dalla for ya. lol

LOLS!!!! ENGLISH please!! I don't speak retard language. Go back to grade school and learn to spell. I cannot believe it! Not only are you ignorant and a racist Nazi, you are also beyond stupid. Where did you go to school? I need to send a letter to that school and tell them to stop passing IDIOTS!! LOLS!!! embarassedlaugh.gif

Wow, all you could really reply with is foul language!! Unedcuated and ignorant. Sad, and you have children???? Ah, God bless those dearest children to have a father who is dumber than them.

This post has been edited by cocoloco: Mar 21 2010, 02:44 AM

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 12:19 PM