Asian-american women have more STD's than Caucasian women
Barilin-Kita
post Mar 21 2010, 02:52 AM
Post #41

AF Addict
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE (cocoloco @ Mar 21 2010, 08:41 AM) *
LOLS!!!! ENGLISH please!! I don't speak retard language. Go back to grade school and learn to spell. I cannot believe it! Not only are you ignorant and a racist Nazi, you are also beyond stupid. Where did you go to school? I need to send a letter to that school and tell them to stop passing IDIOTS!! LOLS!!! embarassedlaugh.gif

Wow, all you could really reply with is foul languages!! Unedcuated and ignorant. Sad, and you have children???? Ah, God bless those dearest children to have a father who is dumber than them.

What took so long for the reply, did yer daddi give you a good session with his woodie? Or was it gang bang buddy night? wow, must be raking it in for pappi pimp huh b!tch?? I bet the pussy lips are hanging all the way down to your knee caps from all that banging? i bet daddi made sure the piles are taken care of since you require an additional $1 for service huh? Rumour has it, that fugly girls are good in bed just to cover up their average looks?

B!tch, nazis are white. Get yer facts straight at least. We all know yer fugly easy but fukc, at least get a brain. ROFLMAO. beerchug.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cocoloco
post Mar 21 2010, 02:57 AM
Post #42

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Barilin-Kita @ Mar 21 2010, 02:52 AM) *
What took so long for the reply, did yer daddi give you a good session with his woodie? Or was it gang bang buddy night? wow, must be raking it in for pappi pimp huh b!tch?? I bet the pussy lips are hanging all the way down to your knee caps from all that banging? i bet daddi made sure the piles are taken care of since you require an additional $1 for service huh? Rumour has it, that fugly girls are good in bed just to cover up their average looks?

B!tch, nazis are white. Get yer facts straight at least. We all know yer fugly easy but fukc, at least get a brain. ROFLMAO. beerchug.gif

You are a sicko! I hope you don't think conducting those acts is alright to your own children!! SICKO!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!...

I am done replying to you. You are a waste of oxygen and space on this planet. What a disgrace to the human race. I am ashame that you are in the same specie as me!

+Quote Post
Barilin-Kita
post Mar 21 2010, 03:05 AM
Post #43

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (cocoloco @ Mar 21 2010, 08:57 AM) *
You are a sicko! I hope you don't think conducting those acts is alright to your own children!! SICKO!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!...

I am done replying to you. You are a waste of oxygen and space on this planet. What a disgrace to the human race. I am ashame that you are in the same specie as me!

B!tch please, you dont represent or associated with anyone here, they despise you, have'nt you figured that out already?

Now dont act like you dont know sh!t, as a prostitute, you know all these things, your fooling NO ONE.

Did it give you at least an orgasm replying to me whilst daddi was banging ya? Did it drive him so mad he gave it hard for a very long time. Just because he was pissed he lost your attention to me?? Wow b!tch, you owe me a dolla~!!

+Quote Post
KorPow
post Mar 21 2010, 09:28 AM
Post #44

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (cocoloco @ Mar 21 2010, 03:57 AM) *

You are sick for forcing your dog to wear eye lenses.

+Quote Post
CaptainCrunch
post Mar 21 2010, 12:28 PM
Post #45

Group Icon

QUOTE (Barilin-Kita @ Mar 21 2010, 03:52 AM) *

Strange of you to say such things when your race is known for its pride of whoring out to every bald 50 year old westerner that grace the filipino isles. I guess all filipinos are whores then? Well... you are a race of stupid little southeast asians...
Btw your sig is pathetic, as if a SE asian monkey could ever be first in anything.

edit: actually flips can be first at something, whoring out to disgusting white males

This post has been edited by CaptainCrunch: Mar 21 2010, 12:28 PM

+Quote Post
cocoloco
post Mar 21 2010, 11:30 PM
Post #46

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (KorPow @ Mar 21 2010, 09:28 AM) *
You are sick for forcing your dog to wear eye lenses.

Its not lenses stupid. Its the reflection of her eyes lols!!! embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
dusk99
post Mar 22 2010, 04:25 PM
Post #47

AF Addict
Group Icon

This is unusual because it doesn't fit into the usual pecking order of black -> latino -> white -> asian in all sorts of areas such as IQ and crime rate. I think this is because asian women have been brainwashed to shun their roots and sleep with the racial enemy. In other words, they have become cheap whores with no identity, they bend over backwards for the white man (pun intended). The question is, what can be done to stop this trend? One thing that pisses me off is when people say "why does it matter, race shouldn't effect who you fall in love with". Its clearly a bull$hit excuse because if it didn't matter, the statistics wouldn't be so unbalanced. Seriously asian men in the west need to take a stand against this bull$hit. The white males who fornicate with the asian females view them nothing more as easy sluts, and they also hate asian males.

This post has been edited by dusk99: Mar 22 2010, 04:30 PM

+Quote Post
Comegirls
post Mar 22 2010, 04:43 PM
Post #48

AF Fan
Group Icon

Asian women must have a dirty-slut mentality; otherwise, they would marry rich White males instead of Sex junkies with a sick Asian fetish. I mean it is reasonable that they go after rich and intelligent White guys, over dumb N*ggas like mndeg; however, that isn't the case as they wouldn't have four times more STD than Asian males and more STD than White females.

This post has been edited by Comegirls: Mar 22 2010, 04:44 PM

+Quote Post
monster123
post Oct 6 2010, 09:10 PM
Post #49

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (Comegirls @ Mar 22 2010, 05:43 PM) *
Asian women must have a dirty-slut mentality; otherwise, they would marry rich White males instead of Sex junkies with a sick Asian fetish. I mean it is reasonable that they go after rich and intelligent White guys, over dumb N*ggas like mndeg; however, that isn't the case as they wouldn't have four times more STD than Asian males and more STD than White females.

That's gross.

+Quote Post
Tsukihime
post Oct 7 2010, 11:09 AM
Post #50

AF Fan
Group Icon

And all along I thought it was because they need money and have the assets to do so. Unlike white women.

+Quote Post
wokstar
post Oct 7 2010, 12:30 PM
Post #51

AF Pro
Group Icon

Where do you guys get all the funny Gif avatars from

LOL

+Quote Post
catsoup
post Oct 7 2010, 12:52 PM
Post #52

AF Geek
Group Icon

your mom

+Quote Post
HawaiifiveO
post Jul 31 2011, 05:05 PM
Post #53

Group Icon

QUOTE (Radium @ Mar 5 2010, 09:34 AM) *
every1 knows asian women are whores who fu-k anything that walks including dirty mexicans, subhuman N*ggas and white scum

As an Asian Male I find what you say fu-ked up.

+Quote Post
HawaiifiveO
post Jul 31 2011, 05:09 PM
Post #54

Group Icon

QUOTE (MiCC @ Mar 15 2010, 05:26 AM) *
Asian whores are pretty much speeding up their death clock with STD.

Instead of offering solutions. You kicks them when they are
in need. Real classy.

+Quote Post
devils666
post Jul 31 2011, 05:12 PM
Post #55

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (HawaiifiveO @ Jul 31 2011, 05:09 PM) *
Instead of offering solutions. You kicks them when they are
in need. Real classy.

You have to realize there are a lot of White trolls on AF who are angry and trying to make Asian males look bad.

But Asian males have reason to complain about AF/WM and how WM's come to Asia and fu-k everything up. Asian males are the most sexually discriminated group.

+Quote Post
HawaiifiveO
post Jul 31 2011, 06:22 PM
Post #56

Group Icon

QUOTE (Barilin-Kita @ Mar 21 2010, 03:05 AM) *
B!tch please, you dont represent or associated with anyone here, they despise you, have'nt you figured that out already?

Now dont act like you dont know sh!t, as a prostitute, you know all these things, your fooling NO ONE.

Did it give you at least an orgasm replying to me whilst daddi was banging ya? Did it drive him so mad he gave it hard for a very long time. Just because he was pissed he lost your attention to me?? Wow b!tch, you owe me a dolla~!!

You are a sad fu-k for talking that way to a girl. You go to an Asian
forum and talk $hit about Asian people. You are one sick fu-k!

+Quote Post
HawaiifiveO
post Jul 31 2011, 06:31 PM
Post #57

Group Icon

QUOTE (Barilin-Kita @ Mar 21 2010, 02:15 AM) *
Hey $1 fukcey fukcey, luv you long time. Some of us have gotten laid long time ago and have/had kids. If you had'nt stuck the $100 sticky sticky up yer @$$ for so long maybe you will know this. But its ok, we still need the Asian hookie hookie to occupy them whilst we figure out how to preserve the pure blood lines in the future.

You're doing a fookie fookie fine job. beerchug.gif

You sad $hit motherfu-ker. If you don't like Asian
stay out of contacts. Whats your motherfu-king
problems?

+Quote Post
KraterosHellas
post Aug 1 2011, 04:40 PM
Post #58

AF Elite
Group Icon

karma. they are reaping what they deserve. muahahaha!!

+Quote Post
HawaiifiveO
post Aug 1 2011, 08:55 PM
Post #59

Group Icon

QUOTE (KraterosHellas @ Aug 1 2011, 04:40 PM) *
karma. they are reaping what they deserve. muahahaha!!

I kinda curious with the ethnic breakdown of the
report. I don't trust just one report either. If you
are Asian then that mentality is going to push them
away more.

+Quote Post
CheolSu
post Aug 1 2011, 10:46 PM
Post #60

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (GlowingMouse @ Mar 18 2010, 01:36 AM) *
Its so humiliating how black G.Is have positive experiences in asia because thier simply percieved as American by asians and not N*ggas like in thier own country so a lot of them have a thing for asian girls too, which they tell to all thier civilian friends back home who in turn start looking for asian girls..

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

So funny that you believe that.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2014 - 08:53 PM