Maybe [ 1 ] ** [11.11%]
Total Votes: 9

loneman20
post Apr 24 2010, 07:28 AM
Post #1

AF Fan
Group Icon

Group: Members

Do you believe na may pag- asa pa para sa makatotohanang pagbabago? Naniniwala ka ban a may magagawa ang uupong pangulo sa 2010? Kung naniniwala ka sa mabuting layunin ng pamahalaan at ng mga mabubuting pinuno at mga mabubuting tao at nais mong maging kabahagi rito bakit hindi mo ipabatid ito sa publiko at sumasang- ayon ka ukol rito sa pamamagitan ng pagsagot mo ng YES sa tanong o survey na ito, na ikaw ay nangangakong magiging mabuting mamamayan para sa ating minamahal na bayang Pilipinas. At sumagot naman ng NO kung hindi ka naniniwala o sumasang- ayon sa nasabi, at may iba kang paniniwala o kaya naman ay wala ka lang pakialam sa mga nangyayari sa paligid dahil sawa ka na. O kaya naman suamgot ng MAYBE kung di ka sigurado, kung naguguluhan ka o di makapag desisyon aming malugod na tatanggapin ang anumang sagot o opinyon.

Pro- Good Government/Governance- Top and Major Priority…

*Economy

*Education

*Security

*Health

*Environment

*Infrastructure

*International security

Goal:

-Labanan ang kahirapan
-Labanan ang korupsyon
-Karapatan sa bawa mamamayang Filipino (Lalo na sa kababaihan at mga katutubo
-Tamang edukasyon para sa bawat kabataan
-Murang pabahay, gamot at mga bilihin
-Pangangalaga sa ating kalikasan
-Kalinga para sa mga pulubi, pinabayaan na, mga may kapansanan at mga preso
-Malaking discount para sa mga Senior Citizen
-Pagpapahalaga sa ating mga OFW

Anti or Against

Corruption/Crime/Drugs/Prostitution/Smoke, Alcohol Drinks and Gamble/Discrimination/Terrorism/And all illegal or evil act!

Blessing and benediction:

“Let us have unity for good, peace for all, love for our fellowmen, faith in God, charity for less fortunate,
Freedom to be happy, justice for the victims, respect for everyone, normal, simple, content and balance
Life…”

Thank you for voting in this poll and God bless you all!
(Note: your vote will be your sincere decision and your signature for this matter.)

By: James Gutierrez (James307)

Baptist Net Evangelism and Christian Nationalism Movement

(Jesus Saves Philippines!) A.C. Pampanga/04-24-2010/7:00PM

This post has been edited by loneman20: Apr 24 2010, 07:29 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Barilin-Kita
post Apr 24 2010, 08:17 PM
Post #2

AF Addict
Group Icon

Get rid of the Paedophile ridden bullsh!t religion, then maybe. Just MAYBE!!

+Quote Post
loneman20
post Apr 26 2010, 06:13 AM
Post #3

AF Fan
Group Icon

Prove it then, you don't even know the truth about my Church... if you criticize just make sure it is right or else your just against what is right because you can't do the right thing.

+Quote Post
Barilin-Kita
post Apr 26 2010, 12:10 PM
Post #4

AF Addict
Group Icon

Prove what you fukcing moron??

Aint ya been watching the news? catholics been raping little boy butts, these supposed to be religious people.

You're pathetic religion aint gonna answer your frikking prayers nor will it help cleanse you from your sins.

My rules are:.

Dont be sorry after you done the wrong thing, knowing full well its wrong whilst doing the act. JUST DONT FUKCING DO IT!!!

Doing more of the right thing and less of the bad things is true path to self enlightenment. ie helping your fellow man.

God gave YOU all the means to help yourself, not run your @$$ off to church to pray for redemption. Your OWN redemption is in your hands, things need doing, people need help, Now Get OUT there!!!

Now take your God Damn HEAD OUTTA YOUR A$$ AND DO THE RIGHT THING, instead of trying to find God here to forgive you of your stupidityness.

And so who here is walking the walk and and who here is full of BULLSH!T?

This post has been edited by Barilin-Kita: Apr 26 2010, 12:10 PM

+Quote Post
loneman20
post Apr 30 2010, 11:46 PM
Post #5

AF Fan
Group Icon

Do not generalize people by others action... Baptist are Baptist and Roman Catholic are Roman Catholic... do not be ignorant of the Truth about the Church at wag mong idamay ang kasalanan ng ibang tao dito sa usapan natin, hindi ka problema ng Church ko at ginagawa lamang namin kung anong tama, do not criticize others or be judge cause your not clean or perfect, but we in Christ do out best to act what we believe.

sorry it is better to ignore people like you.

+Quote Post
filipinoy
post May 4 2010, 07:40 AM
Post #6

AF Elite
Group Icon

God is just an imaginary being
Many Religions base on this perception of GOD are pyramid scheme that prey on people's fear, uncertainty and doubt about death..
They ask you to donate your hard earned money for an afterlife in heaven that doesn't exist.
They threaten you with an afterlife in hell if you don't donate.

+Quote Post
loneman20
post May 4 2010, 11:57 PM
Post #7

AF Fan
Group Icon

that is your own idea and baseless accusation of fools.

the truth they don't know the truth and fact about the True Christianity in the Bible... and many people believe in God not for money but because faith and spiritual matter is the purpose and bring good moral to people which is right.

+Quote Post
filipinoy
post May 5 2010, 04:36 AM
Post #8

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE (Barilin-Kita @ Apr 26 2010, 10:10 AM) *
Prove what you fukcing moron??

Aint ya been watching the news? catholics been raping little boy butts, these supposed to be religious people.

You're pathetic religion aint gonna answer your frikking prayers nor will it help cleanse you from your sins.

My rules are:.

Dont be sorry after you done the wrong thing, knowing full well its wrong whilst doing the act. JUST DONT FUKCING DO IT!!!

Doing more of the right thing and less of the bad things is true path to self enlightenment. ie helping your fellow man.

God gave YOU all the means to help yourself, not run your @$$ off to church to pray for redemption. Your OWN redemption is in your hands, things need doing, people need help, Now Get OUT there!!!

Now take your God Damn HEAD OUTTA YOUR A$$ AND DO THE RIGHT THING, instead of trying to find God here to forgive you of your stupidityness.

And so who here is walking the walk and and who here is full of BULLSH!T?

If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people icon_neutral.gif

+Quote Post
loneman20
post May 6 2010, 07:31 AM
Post #9

AF Fan
Group Icon

there are only people blind about the truth, they talk and criticize good christians because they hate the light and cannot act what is good.

+Quote Post
Barilin-Kita
post May 9 2010, 09:36 AM
Post #10

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (loneman20 @ May 6 2010, 01:31 PM) *
there are only people blind about the truth, they talk and criticize good christians because they hate the light and cannot act what is good.

Spoken like a mindless moron, who cant stand on their own two feet.

Filipinos were doing ok before christianity hit its shores u spineless idiot!!

+Quote Post
loneman20
post May 14 2010, 03:58 AM
Post #11

AF Fan
Group Icon

I thank God for True Christianity...

if no Christianity here we have all same kind of bad attitude and no direction in life like this one on my top

+Quote Post
princessbubbles
post Jul 24 2010, 12:52 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

i have high hopes that this nation will be restored.. not by our own abilities but by the power of God that will work on us as we allow ourselves to be used by Him for His glory alone..

+Quote Post
Deathknight
post Nov 3 2010, 11:29 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

QUOTE (princessbubbles @ Jul 24 2010, 01:52 AM) *
i have high hopes that this nation will be restored.. not by our own abilities but by the power of God that will work on us as we allow ourselves to be used by Him for His glory alone..

I agree

+Quote Post
benteunerz36
post Nov 19 2010, 08:54 AM
Post #14

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Don't $hit talk at my religion. All it really needs is.... harsher laws. I mean, all this anti-littering is doing no good at all! Manila is still fu-king the same! I miss Alabang.... Manila is just really noisy and full of air pollution! And I can't imagine sleeping whilst in Manila. >__<

nuff' ranting.

It's not about religion really. Don't blame on the religion since it's the people really! But if you still insist, I might take Muslims as an example. >:<

+Quote Post
Deathknight
post Nov 25 2010, 03:41 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

uhh?

sinong kausap mo?

at anong problema mo?

+Quote Post
filipinoy
post Nov 26 2010, 01:47 AM
Post #16

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE (Deathknight @ Nov 25 2010, 02:41 AM) *
uhh?

sinong kausap mo?

at anong problema mo?

i'm gonna have to agree with this one

+Quote Post
benteunerz36
post Nov 26 2010, 03:14 AM
Post #17

AF Fiend
Group Icon

lol, it's just me bursting my bubbles. icon_redface.gif

I was referring to Barilin-kita by the way. He likes to generalize people and it really annoys me. Especially being a Christian. Meh, you know what I mean.

+Quote Post
YasukeKomiya
post Nov 26 2010, 02:32 PM
Post #18

AF Fan
Group Icon

There is nothing wrong with Christianity just its people. It is like Communism, on paper it was a really good idea but the execution was terrible. If there is anything that can reform the Philippines religion "may" be a start especially if govt. is not going to do anything. We were taught in the Bible that we must be stewards of the Earth thus we shouldn't trash our homeland. Love each other just as you love yourself can really solve a lot of problems. People just need to start not only giving a damn but actually doing something about it.

+Quote Post
filipinoy
post Nov 26 2010, 06:24 PM
Post #19

AF Elite
Group Icon

^that kind of sounded like gandhi

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Mahatma Gandhi

QUOTE (benteunerz36 @ Nov 19 2010, 06:54 AM) *
Don't $hit talk at my religion. All it really needs is.... harsher laws. I mean, all this anti-littering is doing no good at all! Manila is still fu-king the same! I miss Alabang.... Manila is just really noisy and full of air pollution! And I can't imagine sleeping whilst in Manila. >__<

nuff' ranting.

It's not about religion really. Don't blame on the religion since it's the people really! But if you still insist, I might take Muslims as an example. >:<

the church should promote anti-littering & air/noise pollution laws, since they're so good at promoting stuff icon_redface.gif ...loko lng

+Quote Post
Deathknight
post Nov 27 2010, 04:07 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

ok bent...

Nakikita natin ngayon ang epekto ng ginawa ng North Korea sa South
Korea... na binabalewala ng mga tao ang nuclear weapon program na pwedeng
mangwasak ng bansa at maraming buhay sa mundo... tayo na at sama samang
labanan at pigilan ang nuclear weapon program ng N. Korea at Iran)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 07:29 AM