Reply to this topicStart new topic
The official MMA thread
hitmonxiong
post May 3 2010, 08:46 PM
Post #1

AF Pro
Group Icon

Group: Members

All fans of UFC, strikeforce, dream, and other organizations are welcomed to post.

Anybody wanna make some money? Lyoto Machida or Shogun Rua in UFC113? I accept paypal. lol

Any comments? The last time they met it was a very close call. Machida edged out somehow in what was a very controversial fight. I thought

Shogun got robbed bad. This up coming fight should be interesting. I hope Shogun take it to the clinch this time around. Dunno, i heard Machida is very

good on the ground too...

Oh yeah, my favorite all fighter of all time... minotauro nogueira FTW!!!!!!!!!! woot woot!

I'll update later...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Centauri
post May 3 2010, 10:49 PM
Post #2

AF Fan
Group Icon

This post has been edited by Centauri: May 10 2010, 03:29 PM

+Quote Post
KraterosHellas
post May 5 2010, 01:04 AM
Post #3

AF Elite
Group Icon

i like some of the entrance songs for these mma fighters

+Quote Post
khuvxim
post May 6 2010, 12:03 PM
Post #4

AF Pro
Group Icon

ahahah i hate watching MMA.

+Quote Post
hitmonxiong
post May 8 2010, 07:57 PM
Post #5

AF Pro
Group Icon

shogun vs machida 2 tonight!

+Quote Post
hitmonxiong
post May 8 2010, 10:30 PM
Post #6

AF Pro
Group Icon

UFC champ Lyoto machida's first lost and KO to Shogun Rua!

KO in the first round. Shogun is now the UFC lightheavy weight champ

This post has been edited by hitmonxiong: May 8 2010, 10:31 PM

+Quote Post
FilGerChiJapAmeT...
post May 9 2010, 10:55 AM
Post #7

AF Geek
Group Icon

I was expecting a submission from Shogun, but this fight proved that Shogun can do more than just that.

Lyoto was obviously scared of Shogun. He still had a chance to defend himself only if Shogun didn't get Machida on the same temple twice.

Also, Josh Kocheck whispered "You're going to lose negro" to Daley. embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
hitmonxiong
post May 9 2010, 04:02 PM
Post #8

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (FilGerChiJapAmeTurRusAfr @ May 9 2010, 10:55 AM) *
I was expecting a submission from Shogun, but this fight proved that Shogun can do more than just that.

Lyoto was obviously scared of Shogun. He still had a chance to defend himself only if Shogun didn't get Machida on the same temple twice.

Also, Josh Kocheck whispered "You're going to lose negro" to Daley. embarassedlaugh.gif

I never expected this KO victory from Shogun. I thought it was going to be another unanimous win for Shogun since

Machida is extremely good at striking but damn, Machida KO for the first time ever. Shogun is the $hit!

The Koscheck and Daley fight was disappointing. Cheap shot after the round was over by Daley and Koscheck's

fake acting. They should've disqualified Daley instead of letting the judges decide the fight.

Kimbo was uh... easily handled. lol

+Quote Post
FilGerChiJapAmeT...
post May 9 2010, 10:37 PM
Post #9

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (hitmonxiong @ May 9 2010, 05:02 PM) *
I never expected this KO victory from Shogun. I thought it was going to be another unanimous win for Shogun since

Machida is extremely good at striking but damn, Machida KO for the first time ever. Shogun is the $hit!

The Koscheck and Daley fight was disappointing. Cheap shot after the round was over by Daley and Koscheck's

fake acting. They should've disqualified Daley instead of letting the judges decide the fight.

Kimbo was uh... easily handled. lol

Shogun is just fu-king awesome. Who's next for him? I keep hearing GSP, but isn't Pierre in a totally different division?

Yeah, Koscheck kept taking Daley down as well which was fu-king annoying. I wanted to see some blood, not two dudes grabbing each other.

I woke up quite late and didn't know that there was a Kimbo fight. I think the fight I saw first was the one before Daley and Koscheck.

+Quote Post
hitmonxiong
post May 10 2010, 01:32 AM
Post #10

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (FilGerChiJapAmeTurRusAfr @ May 9 2010, 10:37 PM) *
Shogun is just fu-king awesome. Who's next for him? I keep hearing GSP, but isn't Pierre in a totally different division?

Yeah, Koscheck kept taking Daley down as well which was fu-king annoying. I wanted to see some blood, not two dudes grabbing each other.

I woke up quite late and didn't know that there was a Kimbo fight. I think the fight I saw first was the one before Daley and Koscheck.

LOL. GSP? NO way! GSP is lightweight-welter weight fighter while Shogun a light-heavy weight. Both are great fighters regardless.

UFC114 will be Rashad "sugar" Evans against Quintin "rampage" jackson. I'll put my bet on Rashad, who holds a professional MMA record of (14-1-1). Badass fighter!

It's either Rashad or Jackson next in line against Shogun Rua

Yeah, the kimbo fight was disappointing; he gassed out too soon. Koscheck and Daley should've kept the fight at standup. 3 rounds of ground fighting could be

very boring especially if both fighters are not that great at grappling and submissions. ZZZ

This post has been edited by hitmonxiong: May 10 2010, 01:33 AM

+Quote Post
chiuchimu
post May 11 2010, 04:05 AM
Post #11

AF Guru
Group Icon

Clean win for Shogun. Makes me wonder if Machida was 100%. If his hand was still bad, he shouldn't of taken the fight.

On a different note: the UFC now has two champions that were members of the Chute Boxe Academy. beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
KT80
post May 11 2010, 06:48 AM
Post #12

AF Guru
Group Icon

sad to see mach got destroy like that ...but no shame to lose to shogun ......hopefully we can see shogun vs anderson now ....no way will anderson clown around someone who can even KO any heavyweight .......i thought it was abit harsh dana white cut daley like that ....i mean Koscheck is a d!ck......on the other hand kimbo slice getting his was right....he has no place in MMA ...too bad i like kimbo banging away ...he's not good enough

This post has been edited by KT80: May 11 2010, 06:50 AM

+Quote Post
chiuchimu
post May 11 2010, 02:45 PM
Post #13

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (KT80 @ May 11 2010, 07:48 AM) *
sad to see mach got destroy like that ...but no shame to lose to shogun ......hopefully we can see shogun vs anderson now ....no way will anderson clown around someone who can even KO any heavyweight .......i thought it was abit harsh dana white cut daley like that ....i mean Koscheck is a d!ck......on the other hand kimbo slice getting his was right....he has no place in MMA ...too bad i like kimbo banging away ...he's not good enough

Chute Box Vs Chute Box

Didn't Koscheck spray water on Leben while he was sleeping? The guy is such an @ss but he never ends up paying for his sins. I want to see him get his butt kicked really bad.

+Quote Post
lockerom14
post May 12 2010, 12:07 AM
Post #14

AF Elite
Group Icon

Dana should not have cut Kimbo yet. I think James Toney vs Kimbo would of been a lot better that toney against Coture(if it happends)

I like Machida but dont think he won the first and he definitely got his @$$ whipped on this fight . he looked scarred. Great win for shogun. Loved the pride days

+Quote Post
yuelight
post May 12 2010, 01:19 AM
Post #15

AF Pro
Group Icon

Mach got knock the F*ck out lol

+Quote Post
Titanium
post May 13 2010, 10:32 AM
Post #16

AF Elite
Group Icon

Shogun proved that he's the better fighter.....he whooped Machida's @$$ the first time and he did it again.

+Quote Post
chiuchimu
post May 13 2010, 03:46 PM
Post #17

AF Guru
Group Icon

^ I can't believe Forrest Griffin beat the crap out of Shogun.

+Quote Post
Centauri
post May 13 2010, 11:14 PM
Post #18

AF Fan
Group Icon

Machida took on a high calibre fight when he wasn't ready. His coach is not very observant in allowing him to do it.

+Quote Post
hitmonxiong
post Jun 15 2010, 01:50 AM
Post #19

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (chiuchimu @ May 13 2010, 03:46 PM) *
^ I can't believe Forrest Griffin beat the crap out of Shogun.

Forrest Griffin defeated an injured fighter.

+Quote Post
KungFuKid
post Jul 5 2010, 04:55 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

I admire him for hanging in there, but a fighter who is injured is at a serious disadvantage at this level. oh man.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 11:45 PM