Chinese plans are smart
Spiritmonger
post May 22 2010, 07:17 PM
Post #1

AF Fan
Group Icon

Group: Members

How long does China want to grow?

Chinese strategy is economy first, military second.

Between 2000-2010, China's economy quadrupled, from 7th largest in the world to 2nd largest on earth. THe next decade will see China's economy double.

So I guess China wants peace, disguise her ambitions, secure natural resources, and focus on stability and growth . biggrin.gif I like this plan.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hugham
post May 27 2010, 01:08 PM
Post #2

AF Pro
Group Icon

Before China slow down, the world already collapse, because the Earth can't sustain and fulfill the resources hunger of China.

China need a different strategy to keep growing.

+Quote Post
sinster
post May 30 2010, 12:24 PM
Post #3

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (Spiritmonger @ May 23 2010, 10:17 AM) *

Between 2000-2010, China's economy quadrupled, from 7th largest in the world to 2nd largest on earth. THe next decade will see China's economy double.

So I guess China wants peace, disguise her ambitions, secure natural resources, and focus on stability and growth . biggrin.gif I like this plan.

it is a good plan. China's position today is not a result of luck but a result of chinese ingenuity. They did not describe chinese economic growth as the Chinese miracle for nothing

+Quote Post
Red Fox Ace
post May 30 2010, 08:32 PM
Post #4

AF Guru
Group Icon

There's a Japanese saying, "A wise falcon hides its claws."

+Quote Post
hinrikari
post Jun 18 2010, 08:24 AM
Post #5

AF Fan
Group Icon

Chinese population needs to slow down.

QUOTE (Hugham @ May 28 2010, 03:08 AM) *
Before China slow down, the world already collapse, because the Earth can't sustain and fulfill the resources hunger of China.

China need a different strategy to keep growing.

+Quote Post
neik
post Jun 18 2010, 02:13 PM
Post #6

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (Spiritmonger @ May 23 2010, 02:17 AM) *

LOL most Country want peace... so... not only China.

+Quote Post
hinrikari
post Jun 19 2010, 06:32 AM
Post #7

AF Fan
Group Icon

Ofcourse YES that is what we everyone wants. PEACE..

+Quote Post
KraterosHellas
post Jun 21 2010, 01:55 AM
Post #8

AF Elite
Group Icon

china's status as number one gdp is unquestionable, but if they want to keep their wealth and prosperity they must make sure that south-east asia, middle-east, africa remain third-world countries. if these countries develop, who's going to work in the factories? kings and royals exist because of slaves. of course i'm sure china has a plan for this.

+Quote Post
mahjong888
post Aug 31 2010, 04:59 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

We are, at this very moment, reaching a fascinating stage in history. In the past, wealth and economic growth meant almost everything. Now, talent, more than ever, is STARTING to mean everything. China lacks creativity because of its (1) social hierarchy, where showing face and 'respect' is more important than open/creative thought. China lacks creativity because (2) of its educational system, where students are just meant to absorb what the professor says; there is little encouragement for free/open/creative thought. China lacks creativity because of its (3) basic culture, where thinking in terms of group and being accepted by group, is more important than standing alone for (you guessed it) open/free/creative thought. At this time, China spends a HUGE amount of its national monetary resources, buying ideas, designs and talent from overseas (Like Korea, it also steals/thieves a lot as well). China will continue to do this, until they change items 1, 2, 3 above.... The thing is, there is very little sign of change in all three areas. This means that for, so called, 'developed' countries like USA, UK, most of EU and Pacific AU and NZ, future survival has little to do with how much money your country has in the bank, and everything to do with how much talent your country has in its people.

This post has been edited by mahjong888: Aug 31 2010, 04:59 AM

+Quote Post
TheDefeated
post Sep 17 2010, 07:19 PM
Post #10

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (hinrikari @ Jun 18 2010, 09:24 AM) *
Chinese population needs to slow down.

Slow down for what? fu-k it lol, why don't you tell India to slow down? by 2050 India will have 1.4-1.6billion while China will be at around 800million...we Asian should just accuse other people that are worse than us so we don't have to put up any effort

+Quote Post
orange peel
post Sep 17 2010, 09:15 PM
Post #11

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (hinrikari @ Jun 19 2010, 07:32 AM) *
Ofcourse YES that is what we everyone wants. PEACE..

yes indeed everyone want peace... just.. favorable peace

+Quote Post
phop
post Sep 17 2010, 09:54 PM
Post #12

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (mahjong888 @ Aug 31 2010, 05:59 AM) *
We are, at this very moment, reaching a fascinating stage in history. In the past, wealth and economic growth meant almost everything. Now, talent, more than ever, is STARTING to mean everything. China lacks creativity because of its (1) social hierarchy, where showing face and 'respect' is more important than open/creative thought. China lacks creativity because (2) of its educational system, where students are just meant to absorb what the professor says; there is little encouragement for free/open/creative thought. China lacks creativity because of its (3) basic culture, where thinking in terms of group and being accepted by group, is more important than standing alone for (you guessed it) open/free/creative thought. At this time, China spends a HUGE amount of its national monetary resources, buying ideas, designs and talent from overseas (Like Korea, it also steals/thieves a lot as well). China will continue to do this, until they change items 1, 2, 3 above.... The thing is, there is very little sign of change in all three areas. This means that for, so called, 'developed' countries like USA, UK, most of EU and Pacific AU and NZ, future survival has little to do with how much money your country has in the bank, and everything to do with how much talent your country has in its people.

WDF, what the fu-k does showing respect and face has anything to do with not being creative??? please tell me, so in order for me to become CREATIVE i should go in front of my parents and say fu-k YOU mom dad, fu-k you sister, fu-k YOU Grandfather, i see so being disrespect is the first step to become CREATIVE, Thanks for the advice i will try DISRESPECTING PEOPLE TO SEE IF MY CREATIVITY WILL INCREASE

+Quote Post
bear11
post Sep 17 2010, 10:38 PM
Post #13

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (TheDefeated @ Sep 17 2010, 07:19 PM) *
Slow down for what? fu-k it lol, why don't you tell India to slow down? by 2050 India will have 1.4-1.6billion while China will be at around 800million...we Asian should just accuse other people that are worse than us so we don't have to put up any effort

By 2050 India will have 1,6 billion and China 1,4 billion.(medium variant). http://esa.un.org/unpp/index.asp

+Quote Post
Junzi
post Oct 25 2010, 04:29 AM
Post #14

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (Red Fox Ace @ May 31 2010, 12:32 PM) *
There's a Japanese saying, "A wise falcon hides its claws."

Why use a Japanese saying, when there is our very own one.

'Crouching tiger, hidden dragon'

The superior one won't show its power, only the noob one will.

+Quote Post
robot_devil
post Oct 26 2010, 01:30 AM
Post #15

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (Junzi @ Oct 25 2010, 08:29 PM) *
Why use a Japanese saying, when there is our very own one.

'Crouching tiger, hidden dragon'

The superior one won't show its power, only the noob one will.

^RedFoxAce, nuff said.

+Quote Post
ClassicalMusic
post Jan 17 2011, 04:54 AM
Post #16

AF Pro
Group Icon

China only watches out for its own interest.

+Quote Post
KraterosHellas
post Jan 18 2011, 06:13 AM
Post #17

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE (bear11 @ Sep 17 2010, 10:38 PM) *
By 2050 India will have 1,6 billion and China 1,4 billion.(medium variant). http://esa.un.org/unpp/index.asp

this is disturbing statistic. the indian subcontinent already has over 1.5 billion right now. i wish india implements one child policy and encourage abortions. and china needs to get rid of the one-child; china needs to grow to make sure no country surpasses it's population.

+Quote Post
bear11
post Jan 18 2011, 09:12 AM
Post #18

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (KraterosHellas @ Jan 18 2011, 07:13 AM) *
this is disturbing statistic. the indian subcontinent already has over 1.5 billion right now. i wish india implements one child policy and encourage abortions. and china needs to get rid of the one-child; china needs to grow to make sure no country surpasses it's population.

No, the quality of the population is more important, how could China function with 2 billion people? Well, the Infian subcontinent is about hte size of China proper and they will have over 2 billion people by 2050.

This post has been edited by bear11: Jan 18 2011, 10:35 AM

+Quote Post
MiCC
post Jan 18 2011, 03:46 PM
Post #19

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Spiritmonger @ May 22 2010, 04:17 PM) *

No peace, time to revenge on those western nation who fu-ked china over, Portugal, UK, France, exterminate everyone of them.

+Quote Post
washington
post Jan 18 2011, 09:45 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

^ No....

Remember, China is not strong yet. She hasn't even achieved 'Developed Status' that Panama, Nicaragua, Argentina, Brazil nations have.

In essence, China hasn't even entered her GOLDEN AGE of development yet.

China has decades of steady high rate growth to come... People in China should improve their livelihood.

Revenge will come WW3.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st November 2014 - 07:09 AM