AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
How do you feel about Weeaboos and Wapanese people?
chiuchimu
post Sep 20 2010, 12:50 AM
Post #21

AF Guru
Group Icon

Group: Members

I think there is a distinction between a Wapanese and a white guy that gets involved with Japanese culture.

1) a Wapanese I believe is someone that has social/personal issues, for whatever reason, he needs a way out of his current life. Taking up Japanese culture effectively changes who he is. I personally don't think escaping into a different culture is a good way to cure a problem.

2) A lot of times , a person gets exposed to a different culture when young, like have a Japanese neighbor. His exposure to Japanese culture could be a life changing one. Others are exposed to Japanese culture thru Martial arts, Anime or Japanese girl friend/boy friend. Still, another type has no interest in Japan bu ends up in heavy contact with that society thru say: a Job in Japan, working for a Japanese company.

In general I'd say, the ones that cause problems are problems but everyone else is fine.

sometimes I think this extreme campaign to paint everyone that has any interest in Japan as a creepy Wapanese is a form of jealousy. because the same people that post these things about creepy Wapanese are the same people that post how proud they are that whites around the world are listening to their Idols and posting as proof of this wave, youtube videos of whites making PV covers of their Idol groups. aren't those also creepy Asiaphiles?

This whole campaign fails.

This post has been edited by chiuchimu: Sep 20 2010, 12:55 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TheDefeated
post Sep 20 2010, 03:36 AM
Post #22

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (chiuchimu @ Sep 20 2010, 12:50 AM) *
I think there is a distinction between a Wapanese and a white guy that gets involved with Japanese culture.

1) a Wapanese I believe is someone that has social/personal issues, for whatever reason, he needs a way out of his current life. Taking up Japanese culture effectively changes who he is. I personally don't think escaping into a different culture is a good way to cure a problem.

2) A lot of times , a person gets exposed to a different culture when young, like have a Japanese neighbor. His exposure to Japanese culture could be a life changing one. Others are exposed to Japanese culture thru Martial arts, Anime or Japanese girl friend/boy friend. Still, another type has no interest in Japan bu ends up in heavy contact with that society thru say: a Job in Japan, working for a Japanese company.

In general I'd say, the ones that cause problems are problems but everyone else is fine.

sometimes I think this extreme campaign to paint everyone that has any interest in Japan as a creepy Wapanese is a form of jealousy. because the same people that post these things about creepy Wapanese are the same people that post how proud they are that whites around the world are listening to their Idols and posting as proof of this wave, youtube videos of whites making PV covers of their Idol groups. aren't those also creepy Asiaphiles?

Yes, I wholeheartedly agreeing on what you mentioning above. The people that are constantly bashing white people about the wapanese stuff are not Japanese or Asian themselves but those who are constantly trying to stir up hates for their own conspiracy, they could be in deep jealousy or they're trying to cause more hates so while we're fighting with the West they can do anything they want without being noticed. And yet White people listen to these crap and changed their faces on us after spending their entire life on the internet reading troll's topics.

I don't really think white people are as evil as those african said about them but you know what, those african get a lot more accepted than we are for accusing them. While EAsian confront way too much racism in the past and still facing a lot of racism even now while white people still thinking that they accepted us the most since we never whine about it. White people are not as evil as we see China but White people failed a lot more.

+Quote Post
TheDefeated
post Sep 20 2010, 03:45 AM
Post #23

AF Addict
Group Icon

A lot of Mexican, Mexican and Middle East people each time they accused white people they probably get more laws to protect them, higher social status, better job and get to have sex with White women so when they see us having all of these White people obsessed with EAsia they came down thinking that we have been getting a lot more than what they get so they became jealous and started trolling, stirring up relationship between people on the internet. Meanwhile, The love that we are getting from White people is nothing more than an obsession, they are obsessed with Asia because they are trying to be acceptance, they get good reputation for their own people from us worshiping them, they get paid 2-3Xmore working as a English teacher in our country without even get a degree, they get to have sex with our women..etc. However, obsession don't necessarily meaning that they actually accepting us, they are just coming here to get what they want and dump our countries whenever they feel indifferent about our place.

EAsian living in White guy's nations often get the least out of everything, whenever we have 1 guy doing something wrong it will instantly becoming big headline and there's always serious debates all over the country while African or Middle East people do something wrong they are never been mentioned off and instead White girls go for them more just in case those people will start accusing them all over again. It's funny how it happened because people like me have always thought that if we are nice to them then they will be nice to us back but i guess it's the opposite.

+Quote Post
TheDefeated
post Sep 20 2010, 03:50 AM
Post #24

AF Addict
Group Icon

Kind of think about it, EAsian don't make up slangs like this especially in English. I think the term Weepoos are invented by either from White people to tease their own people or from Middle Easterner who don't want White people to be helped by us EAsian and rather against them instead. Which then the term will be taken up by a Chinese kid who's strongly obsessed with Japanese technology and wanted Japan to side with China.

But either way I still wanted to stop this obsession with White people because I don't want to see anymore 50year old White guy dating 18year old Japanese girl or any other Asian girls while having a bunch of Jealous White women fu-king us up.

This post has been edited by TheDefeated: Sep 20 2010, 03:52 AM

+Quote Post
LittleDeathAngel
post Sep 21 2010, 01:52 PM
Post #25

AF Addict
Group Icon

They are annoying as hell.

Weaboos should all die. >_>

+Quote Post
doggyji
post Sep 21 2010, 03:28 PM
Post #26

AF Pro
Group Icon

Why would you even care about other people's personal interest in the first place? They are not doing any harm on anybody. Why not just let them have fun?

This post has been edited by doggyji: Sep 21 2010, 03:29 PM

+Quote Post
LittleDeathAngel
post Sep 21 2010, 04:47 PM
Post #27

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (doggyji @ Sep 21 2010, 04:28 PM) *
Why would you even care about other people's personal interest in the first place?

Because those people annoy the crap out of me at a very personal level...

They are not doing any harm on anybody.

They bother me with their fake english-translated-japanese and their constant showing off of Asian knowledge and/or Asian (mostly Japanese) stuff. They also have no clue what they are talking about and think they know more about Asian culture than Asians. Their actions cause me much unneeded stress. x_x

Why not just let them have fun?

Because they annoy me and they won't leave me alone. They target me because I am Asian. >_>

They would come up to me, use fake english-translated-japanese on me and expect me to understand.

If I didn't believe in karma, I would be like "Konnichiwa. You baka. Go die."

+Quote Post
doggyji
post Sep 21 2010, 06:46 PM
Post #28

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (LittleDeathAngel @ Sep 21 2010, 05:47 PM) *
Because those people annoy the crap out of me at a very personal level...

They bother me with their fake english-translated-japanese and their constant showing off of Asian knowledge and/or Asian (mostly Japanese) stuff. They also have no clue what they are talking about and think they know more about Asian culture than Asians. Their actions cause me much unneeded stress. x_x

Because they annoy me and they won't leave me alone. They target me because I am Asian. >_>

They would come up to me, use fake english-translated-japanese on me and expect me to understand.

If I didn't believe in karma, I would be like "Konnichiwa. You baka. Go die."
Oh well, that's very hilarious and unfortunate.

+Quote Post
Gensui
post Sep 21 2010, 09:24 PM
Post #29

AF Fan
Group Icon

as an actual Japanese, I fu-king hate them to no end for obvious reasons.

+Quote Post
TheDefeated
post Sep 22 2010, 03:12 AM
Post #30

AF Addict
Group Icon

lol, if that is the case they then are actually really gravitated towards anime and Japanese cultures while they still want to show off being dominance and supremacy. They are naturally absorbed into Japanese cultures but then as they grow up they realized that Japanese are inferior to them so they have to save face by teasing the actual Japanese people back. This is actually a serious case...i feel for you guys

This post has been edited by TheDefeated: Sep 22 2010, 03:13 AM

+Quote Post
ktoast
post Sep 22 2010, 12:36 PM
Post #31

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (doggyji @ Sep 21 2010, 09:28 PM) *
Why would you even care about other people's personal interest in the first place? They are not doing any harm on anybody. Why not just let them have fun?

Because people like this annoy the hell out of me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsHmzXdgVIk...feature=related

If she were Asian I wouldn't be as pissed off....

This post has been edited by ktoast: Sep 22 2010, 12:37 PM

+Quote Post
Gensui
post Sep 22 2010, 12:41 PM
Post #32

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (ktoast @ Sep 22 2010, 10:36 AM) *

I agree, people like that should be lined up and shot.

+Quote Post
doggyji
post Sep 22 2010, 02:30 PM
Post #33

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (ktoast @ Sep 22 2010, 01:36 PM) *

Damn, that's on a whole new level I haven't seen before lol

+Quote Post
Ronin4hire
post Sep 22 2010, 04:24 PM
Post #34

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (chiuchimu @ Sep 20 2010, 05:50 PM) *

I completely agree with this.

I fall in to the number 2 category which is why I'm here.

PS- Hey chiuchimu beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
TheDefeated
post Sep 22 2010, 04:53 PM
Post #35

AF Addict
Group Icon

I'm here in the first place because I tried to troll but i guess i want to be friend with everyone now.

I don't think you guys really hate them and actually trying to make them stop because they look so retarded lol

+Quote Post
FieryOFTheEast
post Sep 22 2010, 05:39 PM
Post #36

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (ktoast @ Sep 22 2010, 10:36 AM) *

OH MY fu-kING GOODNESS THAT IS THE WORST THING EVER $hit

+Quote Post
Gensui
post Sep 22 2010, 09:16 PM
Post #37

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (FieryOFTheEast @ Sep 22 2010, 03:39 PM) *
OH MY fu-kING GOODNESS THAT IS THE WORST THING EVER $hit

I agree, the worst part is it can't be unseen.

+Quote Post
KraterosHellas
post Sep 23 2010, 01:44 AM
Post #38

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE (ktoast @ Sep 22 2010, 01:36 PM) *

(beware: do not read the following texts if u don't know what sarcasm is) she so cuuuute!!!! omg, she's the most adorable little girl i've seen in my life!!!

+Quote Post
Ronin4hire
post Sep 23 2010, 06:01 AM
Post #39

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (ktoast @ Sep 23 2010, 05:36 AM) *

Really? Why?

+Quote Post
charizardpal
post Sep 23 2010, 10:42 AM
Post #40

AF Addict
Group Icon

I hate the Asian videos where they stare at the webcam for like 1 minute silently, and get 1 million views.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2014 - 02:10 PM