yiming2000
post Oct 31 2010, 09:40 AM
Post #21

AF Addict
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE (tangawizi @ Oct 30 2010, 08:15 AM) *
Yep, i like to know some of em .... can u let out a few??? embarassedlaugh.gif

How about Indian curse words? I am sure you know a few.
Another thing, do you realize that Malays have no curse words?
If Malays do curse, they use Chinese or Indian curse words or they do it in English.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tangawizi
post Oct 31 2010, 01:31 PM
Post #22

AF Supreme
Group Icon

wow, i got a feeling that Vietnamese curses are too sedate!!!! icon_wink.gif

do u guys have curses that's related to religion?

like in catholic Spain, i was really shocked to hear people say "Me caguen en Dios!!" - I $hit on God! eek.gif

yiming, i think the malays have curse words like "puki mak" which is the usual eff-your-mother kinda thing.. but u are quite right that they don't have such a colorful flair for curses like the chinese.. embarassedlaugh.gif

i don't know any indian curses... but i bet they have something to do with temples or banana trees! icon_twisted.gif

+Quote Post
yiming2000
post Oct 31 2010, 01:58 PM
Post #23

AF Addict
Group Icon

Hey tangy, taking your thread to a deeper level, why are curse words usually mother-related?

And by the way, if you really want potent Vietnamese curses, you are not going to get it from Xigon, a Viet girl
in a white silk ao dai. It would be like asking for Singapore hokkien curse words from the Singapore girl on SIA on your flight to Hanoi. embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
yiming2000
post Oct 31 2010, 02:02 PM
Post #24

AF Addict
Group Icon

And tangy, just because Malays have no curse words, that doesn't mean they are not as crude as you and I.
Malays don't have proper words for many things. embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
tangawizi
post Oct 31 2010, 02:04 PM
Post #25

AF Supreme
Group Icon

Curse words are always mother-related cuz we are freaken animals at heart.

All men look at the chee byes and think the WORLD OF IT!!!!! hahahahahhahahahahhaha rotflmao.gif

+Quote Post
XigonCongchua
post Oct 31 2010, 02:17 PM
Post #26

AF Legend
Group Icon

Vietnamese don't have any curse word related to religion because in general Vietnamese are not religious.

Most Vietnamese curses have something to do with your family. For example,
"Your mother lost her virgin" (well, seem like a factual statement, but it's insulting for some reason)
"Your father's reproductive line is cut/exterminated" (this can imply that your father can't reproduce and that would mean your mother slept with someone else and gave birth to you, but the sentence is insulting even without that implication because it says something bad about your father.)
"Your entire lineage suck my d!ck"

If you know the name of a person's father or mother, you can play with it to make it insulting. For example,
"Lan's daughter wear such lusty clothes". This is insulting to both the daughter and the mother, but more insulting toward the mother, and thus offending the daughter (whom you're speaking to) even more.
"Yesterday I fuked a girl named Lan"
"Lan, clean my shoes"
"I'm so tired, gonna tell Lan to make tea for me"
Suppose Lan is the name of the mother of the person you're speaking to, any of the above sentences would be offensive and insulting. Sometimes you just need to say "Lan, lan, lan" in a non-respectful tone and it would be offensive enough. You can make up a song and put the name of that person's mother in (in a negative way) and it would be offensive too.

This post has been edited by XigonCongchua: Oct 31 2010, 02:24 PM

+Quote Post
9lantern
post Oct 31 2010, 05:57 PM
Post #27

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (KatoreaKitsune @ Oct 31 2010, 09:46 PM) *
"Anh ơi em sợ ma qu, em muốn ngủ chung với chị" *innocent.... icon_redface.gif * embarassedlaugh.gif

I lol'd.

+Quote Post
tangawizi
post Nov 1 2010, 05:14 AM
Post #28

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE (XigonCongchua @ Oct 31 2010, 10:17 PM) *
Vietnamese don't have any curse word related to religion because in general Vietnamese are not religious.

Most Vietnamese curses have something to do with your family. For example,
"Your mother lost her virgin" (well, seem like a factual statement, but it's insulting for some reason)
"Your father's reproductive line is cut/exterminated" (this can imply that your father can't reproduce and that would mean your mother slept with someone else and gave birth to you, but the sentence is insulting even without that implication because it says something bad about your father.)
"Your entire lineage suck my d!ck"

If you know the name of a person's father or mother, you can play with it to make it insulting. For example,
"Lan's daughter wear such lusty clothes". This is insulting to both the daughter and the mother, but more insulting toward the mother, and thus offending the daughter (whom you're speaking to) even more.
"Yesterday I fuked a girl named Lan"
"Lan, clean my shoes"
"I'm so tired, gonna tell Lan to make tea for me"
Suppose Lan is the name of the mother of the person you're speaking to, any of the above sentences would be offensive and insulting. Sometimes you just need to say "Lan, lan, lan" in a non-respectful tone and it would be offensive enough. You can make up a song and put the name of that person's mother in (in a negative way) and it would be offensive too.

I think the above curses are really sedate and classy ya? embarassedlaugh.gif

Know any gangsters cusses??

+Quote Post
Buddhalove
post Nov 1 2010, 08:27 AM
Post #29

AF Legend
Group Icon

Duma gongka.

+Quote Post
yiming2000
post Nov 1 2010, 09:47 AM
Post #30

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (tangawizi @ Nov 1 2010, 05:14 AM) *

Hey tangy. Do you have audio? A cuss is great because of its emotional content, not its verbal form.

For getting us all into this mother-loving thread, you really need a kick.

Here, take this. asskick.gif

+Quote Post
XigonCongchua
post Nov 1 2010, 10:08 AM
Post #31

AF Legend
Group Icon

QUOTE (tangawizi @ Nov 1 2010, 03:14 AM) *

The gangster ones are easy. Just name some genital parts of human and that's it. embarassedlaugh.gif

In Southern Vietnam, con cặt (penis) is often used. I don't know whether this term exists in Northern Vietnam and whether it means the same thing. Vagina is ci lồn. Just enter these phrases in any sentence and you got it. Easy huh? embarassedlaugh.gif But usually people won't be offended by this. They would just think the speaker is uneducated and rude. But if the listeners are uneducated and rude too, then they'll respond back with "đụ m....something something...con cặt...something something lah lah"

Now tangy, I've never said or typed these profane genital terms before. For your cultural educational purpose, I've allowed myself to put down my high etiquette and type these profane genital terms.

embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
daxas24
post Nov 1 2010, 10:56 AM
Post #32

AF Pro
Group Icon

On average, Vietnamese don't swear as much as westerners.
Educated vietnamese generally don't swear at all even though the younger generation do swear alot. You can't say the same thing for westerners. My professor swears every second sentence.
I don't swear in Vietnamese but i do swear in english embarassedlaugh.gif

Oversea Viet kids tend to swear quite alot. Probably because they find it cool but it's considered to be very rude and uneducated.
It's also very rare for vietnamese girls to swear exept for xigon of course.

Vietnamese swear words are not as repetitive as english. They are usually family (the whole family line), genital and dog related. Some people have their signature swear lines. It's up to their creativity.
One of my friends has his signature swear line when he's watching soccer "thằng lồn đ như cặt". I can't translate that.

Some basic swear words
Địt mẹ - Northern
Đụ mẹ - Central
Đụ m - South

Con cặt, Nứng cặt
Ci Lồn, Vi Lồn, Thằng Lồn, Con Lồn, etc.

Put Lồn and cặt almost anywhere in the sentence, abit like we say fu-king

Having said all of that, Vietnamese can swear without even using swear words especially Northern Viets. It's hard to explain this, you probably have to be Vietnamese to understand.

+Quote Post
XigonCongchua
post Nov 1 2010, 11:56 AM
Post #33

AF Legend
Group Icon

QUOTE (daxas24 @ Nov 1 2010, 08:56 AM) *
On average, Vietnamese don't swear as much as westerners.
Educated vietnamese generally don't swear at all even though the younger generation do swear alot. You can't say the same thing for westerners. My professor swears every second sentence.
I don't swear in Vietnamese but i do swear in english embarassedlaugh.gif

Same. I swear in English, but not Vietnamese. embarassedlaugh.gif

Another thing is that it's not strange to hear American actors/actresses swear in American movies. But you won't hear any character swearing in Vietnamese movies/dramas.

Oversea Viet kids tend to swear quite alot. Probably because they find it cool but it's considered to be very rude and uneducated.
It's also very rare for vietnamese girls to swear exept for xigon of course.

madgo.gif
Muốn ăn đn ?

Vietnamese swear words are not as repetitive as english. They are usually family (the whole family line), genital and dog related. Some people have their signature swear lines. It's up to their creativity.
One of my friends has his signature swear line when he's watching soccer "thằng lồn đ như cặt". I can't translate that.

WTF. Does it even make any sense? embarassedlaugh.gif Is that like random inserting of "lồn" and "cặt" into a sentence?

Well it can be translated to as "Vagina boy kicks like a penis" Not making any sense rotflmao.gif

QUOTE (daxas24 @ Nov 1 2010, 08:56 AM) *
Having said all of that, Vietnamese can swear without even using swear words especially Northern Viets. It's hard to explain this, you probably have to be Vietnamese to understand.

That's true. I do that quite a lot actually. I insult Aristotle in Vietnamese many times without using profanities. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by XigonCongchua: Nov 1 2010, 12:21 PM

+Quote Post
tangawizi
post Nov 1 2010, 12:26 PM
Post #34

AF Supreme
Group Icon

Yeah, thx xigon, i really dig this really cool way of insulting a person without using profanities!

OK there's this stupid and profane joke my bro used to tell me in Hokkien.. that's a dialect from China.. The Hokkien folks would use the words 'lan chiau' (d!ck) to mean anything and everything... so here goes the joke:

A hokkien gangster finds a lamp and rubs it and it releases the genie. In gratefulness, the genie grants him three wishes which made the gangsta happy as hell and the first thing he blurted out was :

- "Wa simi lan chiau pun ai... (I'll take whatever d!ck there is...)"

and suddenly in a puff of smoke, the genie had the gangster surrounded by all sorts of shapes and sizes of pricks and the stench was incredible! So the gangsta freaks and yells :

- "Wa simi lan chiau pun mai...! (I dont' want no d!ck...!)"

and the genie made the pricks all disappear including the gangsta's own d!ck! So he freaks even more and cries pathetically :

- "Wa ai wa gu cha eh lan chiau.... sniff! (I want my old d!ck back...)"

and the gangsta got his old baby d!ckie back.

+Quote Post
XigonCongchua
post Nov 1 2010, 08:06 PM
Post #35

AF Legend
Group Icon

Haha tanga. In Vietnam, some people use the word "d!ck" and "vagina" for everything too. embarassedlaugh.gif For example, "my muốn con cặt g?" (What d!ck do you want?), "tao khng muốn con cặt g hết" (I don't want any d!ck). embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
Kaosq
post Nov 1 2010, 09:10 PM
Post #36

AF Guru
Group Icon

Vietnamese insults eh?

Mặt su sắc, mắt mơ huyền. icon_wink.gif

+Quote Post
JosephDucreux
post Nov 1 2010, 09:20 PM
Post #37

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (XigonCongchua @ Nov 1 2010, 09:06 PM) *
Haha tanga. In Vietnam, some people use the word "d!ck" and "vagina" for everything too. embarassedlaugh.gif For example, "my muốn con cặt g?" (What d!ck do you want?), "tao khng muốn con cặt g hết" (I don't want any d!ck). embarassedlaugh.gif

I've never heard anyone say that.

Maybe the people you're around are just immature.

Anyway this topic is retarded as fu-k.

Derp derp der her please teach curse words so i can use them when I visit that country drrp derp

I want to be just like those american tourists her her derp. all_coholic.gif

This post has been edited by JosephDucreux: Nov 1 2010, 09:22 PM

+Quote Post
tangawizi
post Nov 2 2010, 02:59 AM
Post #38

AF Supreme
Group Icon

are there dirty words for Americans in vietnamese?

+Quote Post
XigonCongchua
post Nov 2 2010, 08:05 PM
Post #39

AF Legend
Group Icon

QUOTE (tangawizi @ Nov 2 2010, 12:59 AM) *

No. embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
yiming2000
post Nov 2 2010, 08:14 PM
Post #40

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (tangawizi @ Nov 2 2010, 02:59 AM) *

Hey tangy, you need a kick in the butt. asskick.gif

Muốn ăn đn ?

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2014 - 11:56 AM