+Quote Post
Anouvong
post Dec 2 2010, 10:11 PM
Post #42

AF Guru
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE (sawan @ Dec 2 2010, 10:10 PM) *
Why Lao communist killed their own people and millions had to cross the river to Thailand and many are still crossing today? Are they not united?

Why Lao nork today don't want to move back to live in Laos? Are they not united?

Why United State had a white militia bombing government buildings and refuses to be under United State? Are they not united?

Why United State has black seperatists who fight for autonomy? Are they not united?

I am asking you, the historian expert. embarassedlaugh.gif

Becuz they are not same people since the beginning, the French made them all LAO. Laos is just French invention. Real Lao ancestor is just a small group of T'ai speaking people who mixed with Lawa and lived in Luang Prabang area. Others are not real Lao, including other Tais minority like the Puan, Buffalove's true ancestors are not real Lao. Lao nork ancestors was pro-royal and pro-democracy. Whilst Lao nai is Lao Daeng communist, mostly south Lao. Lao nork is mainly from Lao Nuer, north Lao, they hate South Lao (Champasak) who have mixed blood with Mon-Khmer, and currently are ruling Laos (the commie party are Lao Taay, south Lao). Lao nork hate Lao nai, and Lao nai hate Lao nork. embarassedlaugh.gif To Lao nork overseas, Laos PDR is just like the south Lao Champasak king rules all Lao Lanxang kingdoms (Luang Prabang + Vieng Chan). That's why Lao Nork is jealous and hate Lao nai.

North Lao looks down South Lao, think that South Lao is mixed blood, dark-skin, bannork rural, speaking funny accent. They also compare Lao Isaan with these South Lao. North Lao ancesotrs also look up to Thai/Siamese cuz Siamese king was the one who appoint all Lao rulers. You can realize why they don't sing like south Lao and Isaan people but love to sing like Thai Bangkok. And only Lao people who sing true Lao accent is the South Lao and Isaan. biggthumpup.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sawan
post Dec 2 2010, 10:18 PM
Post #43

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE (Anouvong @ Dec 2 2010, 11:11 PM) *
Becuz they are not same people since the beginning, the French made them all LAO. Laos is just French invention. Real Lao ancestor is just a small group of T'ai speaking people who mixed with Lawa and lived in Luang Prabang area. Others are not real Lao, including other Tais minority like the Puan, Buffalove's true ancestors are not real Lao. Lao nork ancestors was pro-royal and pro-democracy. Whilst Lao nai is Lao Daeng communist, mostly south Lao. Lao nork is mainly from Lao Nuer, north Lao, they hate South Lao (Champasak) who have mixed blood with Mon-Khmer, and currently are ruling Laos (the commie party are Lao Taay, south Lao). Lao nork hate Lao nai, and Lao nai hate Lao nork. embarassedlaugh.gif To Lao nork overseas, Laos PDR is just like the south Lao Champasak king rules all Lao Lanxang kingdoms (Luang Prabang + Vieng Chan). That's why Lao Nork is jealous and hate Lao nai.

North Lao looks down South Lao, think that South Lao is mixed blood, dark-skin, bannork rural, speaking funny accent. They also compare Lao Isaan with these South Lao. North Lao ancesotrs also look up to Thai/Siamese cuz Siamese king was the one who appoint all Lao rulers. You can realize why they don't sing like south Lao and Isaan people but love to sing like Thai Bangkok. And only Lao people who sing true Lao accent is the South Lao and Isaan. biggthumpup.gif

Thank you for giving us a clear picture of situation in Laos.

These Yankee Lao from Minoda and LA could learn a lot from you.

Keep on your good work.

beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
Issan
post Dec 2 2010, 10:19 PM
Post #44

AF Pro
Group Icon

You're talking crazy and don't know what you're talking about. Lao oversea don't hate Lao nai. They just don't like Viet communist.

+Quote Post
Anouvong
post Dec 2 2010, 11:08 PM
Post #45

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (sawan @ Dec 2 2010, 11:18 PM) *
Thank you for giving us a clear picture of situation in Laos.

These Yankee Lao from Minoda and LA could learn a lot from you.

Keep on your good work.

beerchug.gif

Lao trolls love to talk about others whilst Lao people themselves are full of hatred!!! icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
Natguthai
post Dec 2 2010, 11:35 PM
Post #46

AF Geek
Group Icon

I don't hate Thai, and want to see peace. Saying I hate Thai is the same as saying I hate Laos because 40% of Thailand population 26 million is ethnic Lao. Thailand is one of Laos biggest trading partner, and investor. I like Thai Issan music, Thai Issan food, Issan Muay Thai. If Lanna is autonomy, Southern Thai want autonomy. Why not Issan too? Issan red shirt don't want to be Jek Bangkok slave anymore. Thai monarchy Chakri support Jek Bangkok yellow shirt PAD.

just check your logic,

like I said did you ask them before?, what are they think, and Are they have Chinese blood or not, when you try split them into Jek and Lao are not Thais

you know what you want, indeed your mind, it was not about want to made them freedom

with oppression and exploitation is not the same, but someone wanna blow up them, and you are one piece of that movement
------

central don't oppression them to do hard work in Bangkok, but they come bcoz they want to have a better live, in pastime Issan are arid geography, they have no choice,
but the government never do something with this problem in that time

and when the royal project with Green Issan Project, Issan not arid anymore, yes there have a bit problem with population in Bangkok, but didn't mean they hate Issan people,

too many type of difference culture, but someone have it more

ISSAN :: fun-loving person, when you have it many make them looks not concentrate with anything or lazy
LANNA :: philosopher and if you have too much philosopher made them looks apathetic
PAKTAY :: indomitable if you have more made them looks selfish

The different is may Issan prople came to Bangkok ,and made many issue That why, made Issan think Bangkok people dislike Issan, That's not true

I saw many Issan or Northern people be a billionaire like as Taksin, if we oppression for true, Theey cannot born to be billionaire anymore

That it up to, what you do
-----

by the way, about a bit difference culture, that made some central feel annoy with Issan people coz they not understand,not only ISSAN include southren people too.

Something wrong with Thai government is they not expand government service into other city in pastime, They just do after last 10 year, but cannot help commercial spend out from central too much.

They always have freedom inside Thailand, after the exploitation by politic build they feel oppression

so now what? they use they use people emotional for them benifit

you are the one that only the game player for them
------

you hate Thailand, Thai people I don't care

but if you said, you love Issan people, i want you understand yourself that what are you doing now

This post has been edited by Natguthai: Dec 3 2010, 12:18 AM

+Quote Post
Issan
post Dec 2 2010, 11:47 PM
Post #47

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Natguthai @ Dec 2 2010, 11:35 PM) *
just check your logic,

like I said did you ask them before?, what are they think, and Are they have Chinese blood or not, when you try split them into Jek and Lao are not Thais

you know what you want, indeed your mind, it was not about want to made them freedom

with oppression and exploitation is not the same, but someone wanna blow up them, and you are one piece of that movement

Everybody know Issan is mainly ethnic Lao. Doesn't matter what they think they are still Lao. Issan is red shirt stronghold and Thaksin supporter. I don't supported violence. I want to see peace not conflict in Bangkok. Issan protested because they are sick of being exploit and oppressed by Jek Bangkok.

I know what red Issan think and what they want. I know they don't like Jek yellow PAD.

This post has been edited by Issan: Dec 2 2010, 11:49 PM

+Quote Post
Natguthai
post Dec 3 2010, 12:40 AM
Post #48

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (Issan @ Dec 3 2010, 11:47 AM) *
Everybody know Issan is mainly ethnic Lao. Doesn't matter what they think they are still Lao. Issan is red shirt stronghold and Thaksin supporter. I don't supported violence. I want to see peace not conflict in Bangkok. Issan protested because they are sick of being exploit and oppressed by Jek Bangkok.

I know what red Issan think and what they want. I know they don't like Jek yellow PAD.

That's why I'm said just checked your monkey logic, did you ask them, are they wanna be Laos?

Do you how many group inside Red shirt?, and Do you know nationalism was ranch by Thai English Hooligan blood , and Jek communism that trick you drive for what them want, fools

This post has been edited by Natguthai: Dec 3 2010, 12:51 AM

+Quote Post
Buddhalove
post Dec 3 2010, 04:53 PM
Post #49

AF Legend
Group Icon

Thialand needs to change the name of their country back to Siam. Be proud of your ancestors siamese. beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
Issan
post Dec 3 2010, 05:23 PM
Post #50

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Natguthai @ Dec 3 2010, 01:40 AM) *
That's why I'm said just checked your monkey logic, did you ask them, are they wanna be Laos?

Do you how many group inside Red shirt?, and Do you know nationalism was ranch by Thai English Hooligan blood , and Jek communism that trick you drive for what them want, fools

Red shirt are mainly from Northeast, north, Lao Issan. They also has supporter throughout Thailand.

+Quote Post
Anouvong
post Dec 5 2010, 09:05 AM
Post #51

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (Buddhalove @ Dec 3 2010, 05:53 PM) *
Thialand needs to change the name of their country back to Siam. Be proud of your ancestors siamese. beerchug.gif

Baboon, you speak like a robot. embarassedlaugh.gif

Thai = Tai
Thailand = Muang Tai
Lao = Lao
Laos = Muang Lao

Thais, Laotians, Dai (Tai Lue of China), Zhuang, Shan speak T'ai

Siam = Thailand = Muang Tai
Siamese = Thai,Tai
When is the origin of the term 'Siam'? La Loubere, the French ambassador to Siam, observed that "the Name of Siam is unknown to the Siamese", and noted that "the Siamese give to themselves the Name of Tai". He correctly quotes 'Meuang Tai' as the full term for Thailand, "for Meuang signifies Kingdom".

Tai/Thai is same word and exclusive for Thais and Thailand not Lao. Lao speak T'ai. Lao is Lao not Tai!

btw, Puan is Puan. Puan is Lao's Kheekha. beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
sawan
post Dec 6 2010, 07:55 PM
Post #52

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE (Anouvong @ Dec 5 2010, 09:05 AM) *
Baboon, you speak like a robot. embarassedlaugh.gif

Thai = Tai
Thailand = Muang Tai
Lao = Lao
Laos = Muang Lao

Thais, Laotians, Dai (Tai Lue of China), Zhuang, Shan speak T'ai

Siam = Thailand = Muang Tai
Siamese = Thai,Tai
When is the origin of the term 'Siam'? La Loubere, the French ambassador to Siam, observed that "the Name of Siam is unknown to the Siamese", and noted that "the Siamese give to themselves the Name of Tai". He correctly quotes 'Meuang Tai' as the full term for Thailand, "for Meuang signifies Kingdom".

Tai/Thai is same word and exclusive for Thais and Thailand not Lao. Lao speak T'ai. Lao is Lao not Tai!

btw, Puan is Puan. Puan is Lao's Kheekha. beerchug.gif

La Loubere was in Thailand since Ayudhaya era.

We have been calling ourself "Tai" since Sukhothai.

And Lao people have been calling themselve as "Lao" since Lanxang.

Now these Yankee Savan and his gang want to claim the word "Tai"

Is this a joke or what? embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
SabaiSabai
post Dec 10 2010, 07:48 PM
Post #53

AF Pro
Group Icon

Lets look at it in a REAL point of view. What would seperating issan from Thailand actually mean? Those living their will have their own government which would not be well funded since the majority of Money in Thailand comes form Bangkok. People would not have better living conditions. The poeple will not be part of the main infrastructure of Thailand. They will not have access to the main Universities of Thailand (which are in Bangkok).

One thing is for sure they will definately not join with Laos. No one in Issan wants to be a communist. The government of Laos do not have the money to support or develop themselves let alone the Issan region. Most likely Taxes will rise as the government will drain Issan of money to support their own growth and development.

All in all its a lose lose situation. Freedon is a good idea for anyone, but the real life effects can break people.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 10:37 PM