AsianGames
post Dec 6 2010, 10:27 PM
Post #22

AF Geek
Group Icon

Group: Members

Nothing new here
Imperialism and Hypocrisy are essential components of Western culture
Chinese Sayings: Dogs can't never quit its habit of eating $hit. It's in their blood
However
Thanks to the great discovery of Einstein and invention of the modern ballistic technology, we will make sure that WE DIE & THE WORLD DIES ALONG W/ US
Hehe

This post has been edited by AsianGames: Dec 6 2010, 10:36 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
qwerty2010
post Dec 7 2010, 12:02 AM
Post #23

AF Pro
Group Icon

Don't joke about this, it's closer than you think. We all don't want war, just like the Iraqis didn't want war with the US, and the Americans don't want war with Iraqis, but was there even a choice?

The only solution to PEACE is to wake more people up to the "Great Game" that our elites are playing, at the expense of of ALL of us minions. They're all ready with bunkers and what not. The Cold War was just part of this "Great Game" they think they're playing out like the Masters of the Universe.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?con...a&aid=22140

+Quote Post
African
post Dec 7 2010, 03:01 AM
Post #24

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (qwerty2010 @ Dec 7 2010, 01:02 AM) *
Don't joke about this, it's closer than you think. We all don't want war, just like the Iraqis didn't want war with the US, and the Americans don't want war with Iraqis, but was there even a choice?

The only solution to PEACE is to wake more people up to the "Great Game" that our elites are playing, at the expense of of ALL of us minions. They're all ready with bunkers and what not. The Cold War was just part of this "Great Game" they think they're playing out like the Masters of the Universe.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?con...a&aid=22140

Yeah everyone should be awake.

+Quote Post
qwerty2010
post Dec 7 2010, 07:55 AM
Post #25

AF Pro
Group Icon

Mods, Thank you for the deletion . Sorry for returning fire with fire. beerchug.gif

Peace to ALL!

This post has been edited by qwerty2010: Dec 7 2010, 08:01 AM

+Quote Post
Titanium
post Dec 7 2010, 12:20 PM
Post #26

AF Elite
Group Icon

The Western World consists of a very large part of the world, what exactly does Rudd mean? Not all western countries share the same interests.

+Quote Post
MiddleKingdom1
post Dec 7 2010, 04:34 PM
Post #27

AF Geek
Group Icon

Group: Validating

Did you know that Australia has the same size population as Taiwan?

but Australia is the same size as China...

and was a dump-hole for British convicts...

+Quote Post
AsianGames
post Dec 7 2010, 07:35 PM
Post #28

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (Titanium @ Dec 7 2010, 12:20 PM) *
The Western World consists of a very large part of the world, what exactly does Rudd mean? Not all western countries share the same interests.

He probably means English-speaking countries
Continental Europeans (or EU aka Deutsche-Franco alliance ) usually don't have the same interests as Anglo-American-Canuck-Aussies alliance

+Quote Post
InitialDJay
post Dec 7 2010, 10:47 PM
Post #29

AF Elite
Group Icon

i wouldn't second guess that china would use nuke in case an invasion occurs.

+Quote Post
matigasngulo
post Dec 8 2010, 06:10 AM
Post #30

AF Pro
Group Icon

Kevin Rudd is a #1 Machiavellian / Follower of Han Feizi

now he's ratfu-king Gillard and the USA

just watch rotflmao.gif
Mr Rudd, the former prime minister who was replaced by Julia Gillard in June, added: "I think there are real questions to be asked about the adequacy of [the US] security systems and the level of access that people have had to that material.

"The core responsibility, and therefore legal liability, goes to those individuals responsible for that initial unauthorised release."

Mr Rudd was dismissed in one leaked US cable as a "mistake-prone control freak"(...)

This post has been edited by matigasngulo: Dec 8 2010, 06:12 AM

+Quote Post
swingdoctor
post Dec 8 2010, 06:37 AM
Post #31

AF Guru
Group Icon

I'm Australian and although I'm personally ashamed by what Kevin Rudd has said, I think most people here are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Firstly he says China should be invited to be more active in whats happening around the world, is this bad? China is on its way to becoming a superpower shouldn't she have more influence around the world.

Secondly he sticks his foot in his mouth when he says China should have action taken against her if she acts "irresponsibly", but what does "irresponsibly" mean? Personally if by this he means if China invades Taiwan I would agree with him, if he by "irresponsibly" means if China doesn't start recognising intellectual property rights then I would disagree with him. No definition of "irresponsible" is given and we are also only given one line in the whole dispatch, in what context is he saying this?

+Quote Post
Hugham
post Dec 8 2010, 12:18 PM
Post #32

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (swingdoctor @ Dec 8 2010, 07:37 PM) *
I'm Australian and although I'm personally ashamed by what Kevin Rudd has said, I think most people here are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Firstly he says China should be invited to be more active in whats happening around the world, is this bad? China is on its way to becoming a superpower shouldn't she have more influence around the world.

Secondly he sticks his foot in his mouth when he says China should have action taken against her if she acts "irresponsibly", but what does "irresponsibly" mean? Personally if by this he means if China invades Taiwan I would agree with him, if he by "irresponsibly" means if China doesn't start recognising intellectual property rights then I would disagree with him. No definition of "irresponsible" is given and we are also only given one line in the whole dispatch, in what context is he saying this?

Actually China already very active in whats happening around the world, I didn't lie to you, you can see China is very active (if you can read Chinese newspaper or actively follow the China news). But there are miscommunication between the West, China and the rest of the world.

You must know that the world today are divided into 2 bloc, the West and the Non-Bloc. The non-bloc is a neutral group like China, India, Russia, Pakistan, Egypt, Brazil, etc........you call all this as the third world. Although the non-bloc have acknowledge the agreement with the western vision of liberty, economy and science, but when it come to world peace, they have different view. This placing China in the crossroad, as the non-bloc member and as fulfilling the West will.

The non-bloc didn't want to isolate Iran but we also agree that Iran should not develop nuclear weapon. India, Russia, Brazil, Indonesia, etc don't want to isolate Iran. Look at India-Iran cooperation, Brazil-Iran relationship, etc. So does China. We feel guilty because we are in the crossroad, if we isolate Iran, every people around the world will hate us and if we don't, the West saw us as enemy, supporting evil regime (which the non-bloc countries didn't think so).

The same case with North Korea. The non-bloc don't want a war in Korea, they hate N Korea poverty and isolation, like most of Chinese will too, but they want peaceful development, helping N Korea economy and building good relationship with S Korea that one day this both countries can united peacefully. China already did a lot of effort and finally N Korea agree to end Korean War forever early this year. A big progress, but rejected by US. US even take the step further by held world largest military drill in front of N Korea for a country who willingly to end Korean War forever. Said China didn't do anything to N Korea. We did a lot, but different from the US will.

In Myanmar case. US portrayed China as helping Myanmar regime because we don't want to isolate Myanmar. The non-bloc don't want to isolate Myanmar too. Look at ASEAN, a regional organization in SE Asia, they accept Myanmar as the member, do trading and economy cooperation. But every mistake blamed to China.

In my opinion and many people opinion in many third world countries I visited, US reputation is not very good. The reason is because of his own vision of world domination and aggressive attitude toward any countries who disagree with US will. US and the West think they have a right of the whole world as the winner of the Cold War. This is not a secret and I didn't lie to you. You can check by yourself.

Should China follow the US step? It is good for China to remain neutral and befriend to everyone like the rest of non-bloc. We good with the West and every single countries around the globe. It is bad for China to involve in to invade other countries for the sake of US interest.

You probably will say, what US did is for world peace. I didn't blame for US contribution to the world peace, but it also raise suspicious among non-bloc members. There are United Nation. Why should the West act alone and abandon UN? Is because non-bloc members outnumber the West? A big obstacle to US will and interest? We all willingly to send peace corps and helping the negotiation.

Like in the climate talk or G20? When non-bloc countries outnumber the West bloc. It is also a suspicious to us, why the West never discuss first with non-bloc countries to resolve world problems, always act alone. You know that many non-bloc countries don't have any voices to the world affair. The vocal non-bloc members who oppose US ways, always be labeled as the evil or extremist.

You didn't know that the relationship between China and Taiwan is very good? And also with Japan and S Korea, before US held the military drill. You can find many articles last years about good relationship between China-Japan-S Korea. We did nothing wrong, but suddenly accused from everything.

I have been visited some western countries, and it is very surprising that the people there don't know anything about the non-bloc. They just saw the rest of the world is backward and unorganized. Quite surprising for countries who claim to have a free press. I think you should open your eyes, the world will became multipolar and more democratic.

This post has been edited by Hugham: Dec 8 2010, 08:38 PM

+Quote Post
MiddleKingdom1
post Dec 8 2010, 06:02 PM
Post #33

AF Geek
Group Icon

I don't know why Taiwanese businessmen would sit idly by and watch their business empire on the mainland implode in a China-Taiwan conflict. If I was a powerful Taiwanese business elite, I would stand up to KMT and ask: "You are fu-king dumbass, you will never win against China. You are going to destroy my billion dollar empire in China. GTFO!"

Blood-ties, rationality, and money speak louder than outdated ideological dogma of CCP/KMT past.

That is why Taiwan will have no choice but to surrender without a fight, with significant concessions from CCP of course.

It's the only rational choice that is reflective of the present reality and ensures MONEY btw. China-Taiwan doesn't crumble, making it a lose-lose proposition for powerful business elites in Taiwan and China.

This post has been edited by MiddleKingdom1: Dec 8 2010, 06:03 PM

+Quote Post
AsianGames
post Dec 8 2010, 11:44 PM
Post #34

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (swingdoctor @ Dec 8 2010, 06:37 AM) *

China has many internal problems to deal with
We don't want to be a global superpower
A regional power may be
Go global? No

The problem is that who gets to decide what is responsible and what is not?
If Taiwan declares independence and Chinese govt doesn't invade Taiwan, to every Chinese, that's more than irresponsible
This line could echo across every Chinese person's mind
Taiwan is an internal problem of China regardless how outsiders think

+Quote Post
LiquidRoosevelt
post Dec 9 2010, 02:15 AM
Post #35

AF Fan
Group Icon

Australia doesn't want to fight China haha. It won't profit either party and the US/EU fleets wont allow such aggression from either side. Trade with China is far too profitable to allow a disturbance based on Cowboy diplomacy. The US and EU want to keep profiting so they will keep the waters calm. No need to arm up conflict wont happen, its just useless saber rattling.

+Quote Post
swingdoctor
post Dec 9 2010, 04:16 AM
Post #36

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (AsianGames @ Dec 9 2010, 12:44 AM) *
China has many internal problems to deal with
We don't want to be a global superpower
A regional power may be
Go global? No

Yes but weather China wants to or not, it is becoming a global power.

QUOTE (AsianGames @ Dec 9 2010, 12:44 AM) *
The problem is that who gets to decide what is responsible and what is not?
If Taiwan declares independence and Chinese govt doesn't invade Taiwan, to every Chinese, that's more than irresponsible
This line could echo across every Chinese person's mind
Taiwan is an internal problem of China regardless how outsiders think

Well I guess, since it is Kevin Rudd saying it he would mean in his opinion, whatever that may be.

Well regardless of what Taiwan does, if China invades her, I doubt the rest of the world would stand by and do nothing. Unlike Tibet, the rest of the world can intervene militarily in Taiwan but I don't want to make this a debate about Taiwan.

+Quote Post
robot_devil
post Dec 9 2010, 04:48 AM
Post #37

AF Addict
Group Icon

The irony is that over the same period of time, said leader repeatedly raised questions over the necessity of the expanding Chinese millitary. On the one hand they tell you it is completely unnecessary to waste money on defence whereas behind the scenes they are preparing to attack you.

+Quote Post
LiquidRoosevelt
post Dec 9 2010, 10:04 AM
Post #38

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (swingdoctor @ Dec 9 2010, 04:16 AM) *
Yes but weather China wants to or not, it is becoming a global power.

Well I guess, since it is Kevin Rudd saying it he would mean in his opinion, whatever that may be.

Well regardless of what Taiwan does, if China invades her, I doubt the rest of the world would stand by and do nothing. Unlike Tibet, the rest of the world can intervene militarily in Taiwan but I don't want to make this a debate about Taiwan.

China is becoming a global economic power. Besides nuclear weapons it has almost no means of global power projection. Its blue water navy wouldn't even be able to stand up to the UK or France let alone the US. Its ability to project power in its immediate vicinity is supreme however Western powers will not start a land war(if any at all). Lets just say for arguments sake China decided to fight Australia over Kangaroos rights or some bs. In a non nuclear war it would be over in a week tops. The EU and US would absolutely crush the Chinese fleet and subdue most of its air force once it exits Chinese airspace. That along with cruise missile strikes from subs and various surface vessels on select military installations would take China out of the game very quickly. Not to say the Chinese wouldnt put up a good fight because they would but against the technological superiority of the Western navies and air forces it really has no chance of victory. If it was a land war it would be a different ball game, this wouldnt be. The west shouldn't 'be prepared to use force' it already is. The west should leave China alone, why fight when you can trade and both profit.

+Quote Post
hupehdesi
post Dec 9 2010, 06:36 PM
Post #39

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (bear11 @ Dec 6 2010, 04:32 AM) *
Former Australian PM Kevin Rudd said the West should be prepared to use force against China if it acted irresponsibly, a cable leaked by Wikileaks alleges.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-11925438

Why the fu-k China still has only 200 atomic bombs, it need immediately produce at least 10000 bombs, how fu-king arrogant are those white pigs.

And what the fu-k is this about Tibet, Aborigines in Australia live at least 10 years shorter than white people, this white pig should take care of them.

And what is wrong with the communists, China must arm it self to the teeth whit every available weapon of mass destruction, so what if it comes to nuclear war, we all be dead.

Imagine how would they scream if some Chinese official said that we need to invade Australia if China need resources

this makes my blood boil, China arm yourself for the total war, if it comes so we will all be dead , so what, but this white pigs must be touth a lesson.

My ultimate fantasy is all long headed people with ydna r1b accept their fellow long headed bretheren from africa and the mid east.

This post has been edited by hupehdesi: Dec 11 2010, 12:35 AM

+Quote Post
MiddleKingdom1
post Dec 9 2010, 08:19 PM
Post #40

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (swingdoctor)

Nobody has an alliance with Taiwan except for US, which doesn't even sell Taiwan her best weapons for fear it will eventually get into the hands of the Chinese.

Go figure.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2014 - 03:47 AM