How to be a true Lao from head to toe, HOW-TO
YeOrMai
post Dec 15 2010, 10:33 PM
Post #21

AF Fan
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE (alec1212 @ Dec 15 2010, 10:30 PM) *
Sawan you are being nice lately are you trying to run for Laos president.

Sawan is trying to show us how much Thai hate us Lao folks. At least here we can show our reason why Thai having such issue with us. icon_smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sawan
post Dec 15 2010, 10:35 PM
Post #22

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE (alec1212 @ Dec 15 2010, 10:32 PM) *
My votes is in Sawan and Anouvong is a troll. embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

I posted this sensitive topic in hope that I can help your Lao yankee adapt well with local people.

Topic like this is interesting and always been neglected by farangs, they always complained that they are not treated like local, I am telling them why, from a local perspective.

And you said I am trolling?

Tell me what you've contributed to the Lao community, other than trolling?

+Quote Post
sawan
post Dec 15 2010, 10:37 PM
Post #23

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE (Anouvong @ Dec 15 2010, 10:30 PM) *
It's very natural position and good for bowel's health. Many farangs love Asian toilets when they come to Asia. embarassedlaugh.gif

"A squat toilet (also known as an Arabic, Japanese, Iranian, Pakistani, Turkish or Natural-Position toilet) is a toilet used by squatting, rather than sitting. There are several types of squat toilets, but they all consist essentially of a hole in the ground. The only exception is a "pedestal" squat toilet, which is the same height as a standard flush toilet. It is also possible to squat over standard Western pedestal toilets, but this requires extra care as they are not specifically designed for squatting"

Yes, many smart farangs will learn how to adapt to asian toilets.

But Lao yankee think we are insulting them.

That's how they look at Lao Nai, they look down on local people.

I've told you all the time. You can see it now.
icon_smile.gif

These yankee totally lack of cultural knowledge.

They thought that squatting like this is low and they thought that I was insulting them.

This post has been edited by sawan: Dec 15 2010, 10:41 PM

+Quote Post
Anouvong
post Dec 15 2010, 10:41 PM
Post #24

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (sawan @ Dec 15 2010, 11:37 PM) *

icon_smile.gif

So they think to sit when $hitting is more civilized. icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
YeOrMai
post Dec 15 2010, 10:44 PM
Post #25

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (sawan @ Dec 15 2010, 10:37 PM) *

icon_smile.gif

These yankee totally lack of cultural knowledge.

They thought that squatting like this is low and they thought that I was insulting them.

We only look down on Thai insecurity and neglection towards it neighbors. Its something that we can't trust some Thai because of corrupt mind set they have.

+Quote Post
sawan
post Dec 15 2010, 10:48 PM
Post #26

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE (Anouvong @ Dec 15 2010, 10:41 PM) *
So they think to sit when $hitting is more civilized. icon_smile.gif

That's what they think.

Actually, the reason why farangs don't squat is maybe because they are physically larger than asians.

And they have to wear a lot of clothes in cold wheather, so it's not easy to squat like that under heavy and thick clothes.

In Asian, people wear less clothes so we can squat.

+Quote Post
sawan
post Dec 15 2010, 10:53 PM
Post #27

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE (YeOrMai @ Dec 15 2010, 10:44 PM) *
We only look down on Thai insecurity and neglection towards it neighbors. Its something that we can't trust some Thai because of corrupt mind set they have.

You sound like Nong Dindgong. icon_smile.gif

Dingdong, you go back to ask your mom and dad on squatting and they will tell you how to squat and how people in Asia do squatting while $hitting.

Or you can ask Lao yankee in AF who are travelling in Laos now.

They can confirm that I am not joking and it's something you have to practice.

Not a joke!

+Quote Post
alec1212
post Dec 15 2010, 10:55 PM
Post #28

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (YeOrMai @ Dec 15 2010, 11:33 PM) *
Sawan is trying to show us how much Thai hate us Lao folks. At least here we can show our reason why Thai having such issue with us. icon_smile.gif

Reading Sawan posted he sound like racist Bangkokian.

+Quote Post
sawan
post Dec 15 2010, 11:00 PM
Post #29

AF Elite
Group Icon

This is how people in Asia squat.

You see the guy with hat in the circle?

He doesn't sit the asian way, actually he is trying to be farang.

That will seperate him from the rest of the circle.

That's what I mean.
Don't do this while sitting with local people.

That's the lesson from me.

+Quote Post
YeOrMai
post Dec 15 2010, 11:01 PM
Post #30

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (sawan @ Dec 15 2010, 10:53 PM) *
You sound like Nong Dindgong. icon_smile.gif

Dingdong, you go back to ask your mom and dad on squatting and they will tell you how to squat and how people in Asia do squatting while $hitting.

Or you can ask Lao yankee in AF who are travelling in Laos now.

They can confirm that I am not joking and it's something you have to practice.

Not a joke!

Like I really care to know. Squatting is a Thai specialty. You people live up to squat on c@ck. embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
Anouvong
post Dec 15 2010, 11:05 PM
Post #31

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (sawan @ Dec 16 2010, 12:00 AM) *
This is how people in Asia squat.

You see the guy with hat in the circle?

He doesn't sit the asian way, actually he is trying to be farang.

That will seperate him from the rest of the circle.

That's what I mean.
Don't do this while sitting with local people.

That's the lesson from me.

The black shirt guy is sitting more Asian way. He rest his arms on his knees. That's the real trick to sit like Asians. biggthumpup.gif

+Quote Post
YeOrMai
post Dec 15 2010, 11:05 PM
Post #32

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (alec1212 @ Dec 15 2010, 10:55 PM) *
Reading Sawan posted he sound like racist Bangkokian.

At least I have prove that thai Bangkokian are racist towards Issan and Lao people. These isn't new for use Lao folks. And we should teach everyone about the truth and why we don't trust Thai like him. Because Sawan is the prove on most of his topic. I even been posting his comments on other website just to show how these bangkokian hate Lao people. Which is why I don't agree with colaborating with Thai future relationship at all. It doesn't worth our effort to do so at this time or never. icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
Anouvong
post Dec 15 2010, 11:11 PM
Post #33

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (YeOrMai @ Dec 16 2010, 12:01 AM) *
Like I really care to know. Squatting is a Thai specialty. You people live up to squat on c@ck. embarassedlaugh.gif

Dingdong, becuz many Laomuritards here are so proud of being Lao. But when we listen to them, we don't feel that they are REAL Lao. They are just farang Amuricun @$$-holes, trash talking to real Asian people in Asia. We just need to teach these fake Lao tards to learn how to be real Lao. Teaching them to squat like the REAL Lao is just another way to help them to be more LAO. Be grateful to us okay? beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
YeOrMai
post Dec 15 2010, 11:15 PM
Post #34

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (Anouvong @ Dec 15 2010, 11:11 PM) *
Dingdong, becuz many Laomuritards here are so proud of being Lao. But when we listen to them, we don't feel that they are REAL Lao. They are just farang Amuricun @$$-holes, trash talking to real Asian people in Asia. We just need to teach these fake Lao tards to learn how to be real Lao. Teaching them to squat like the REAL Lao is just another way to help them to be more LAO. Be grateful to us okay? beerchug.gif

Do all Thais like yourselves always trying to bring all Asian into attention? This is clearly and directly towards you and other thais like yourself. And please! Thai don't represent all Asian people. Not like a Thai who whores themeselves with no morals. Thai representing Asian is like an embarrassment to all of us Asian people from Asia to the West! embarassedlaugh.gif

Please! Thai are embarrassing me aswell!! icon_redface.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
Anouvong
post Dec 15 2010, 11:28 PM
Post #35

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (YeOrMai @ Dec 16 2010, 12:15 AM) *
Do all Thais like yourselves always trying to bring all Asian into attention? This is clearly and directly towards you and other thais like yourself. And please! Thai don't represent all Asian people. Not like a Thai who whores themeselves with no morals. Thai representing Asian is like an embarrassment to all of us Asian people from Asia to the West! embarassedlaugh.gif

Please! Thai are embarrassing me aswell!! icon_redface.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

Becuz you call yourselves Asian and proud Lao. But you ain't any close to what you are claiming. You just happen to look Asian. embarassedlaugh.gif If you have any Asian value, you won't have any beef on us who you cliam to be in same Asian folk. embarassedlaugh.gif Just call yourselves American (@$$-hole). It'd be fine. embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
YeOrMai
post Dec 15 2010, 11:38 PM
Post #36

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (Anouvong @ Dec 15 2010, 11:28 PM) *
Becuz you call yourselves Asian and proud Lao. But you ain't any close to what you are claiming. You just happen to look Asian. embarassedlaugh.gif If you have any Asian value, you won't have any beef on us who you cliam to be in same Asian folk. embarassedlaugh.gif Just call yourselves American (@$$-hole). It'd be fine. embarassedlaugh.gif

You speculate too much. The only issue I have is you and Sawan on showing the real Thai for being very racist towards Issan and Lao alike. Or should I say Thai showing other Asian how to look down on thier own Asian brother and sister? That's how it is in Thailand and how it is still an issue. Thai's just seem not to be more understand like most of its neitghbors towards Lao people alone. And I know you and Sawan have racist mentality towards lao in general. Either oversea or in Laos and even Thailand for this matter.

This post has been edited by YeOrMai: Dec 15 2010, 11:39 PM

+Quote Post
sawan
post Dec 16 2010, 12:33 AM
Post #37

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE (YeOrMai @ Dec 16 2010, 12:01 AM) *

fu-k you! Yankee who never stepped feet out of your home.

Asian squatting is the way people throughout Asia have been practiced for thousands of year.

You can tell whether and elephant is an African or Asian elephant by observing its ears.

And you can tell whether a man is an Asian or western by just looking on how they sqaut.

I am telling you Yankee to learn how to squat the Asian way and if you think it's low then it's your problem, not mine.

See this video and educate yourself.

How to do the Asian squat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWTmg4dHiKg

This post has been edited by sawan: Dec 16 2010, 01:33 AM

+Quote Post
Anouvong
post Dec 16 2010, 12:38 AM
Post #38

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (YeOrMai @ Dec 16 2010, 12:38 AM) *
You speculate too much. The only issue I have is you and Sawan on showing the real Thai for being very racist towards Issan and Lao alike. Or should I say Thai showing other Asian how to look down on thier own Asian brother and sister? That's how it is in Thailand and how it is still an issue. Thai's just seem not to be more understand like most of its neitghbors towards Lao people alone. And I know you and Sawan have racist mentality towards lao in general. Either oversea or in Laos and even Thailand for this matter.

Only racist people are Lao. You call Thai people Jek every person you met. You call Vietnamese Geo. You call Khmer Khamen. You call Lao southerner and Khmu, bug dum (nigga), You call Hmong Meo, and many more. You are real racist people to make these many derogatory words becuz you feel inferior to all of them. Got it bug Lao racist? beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
sawan
post Dec 16 2010, 12:44 AM
Post #39

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE (Anouvong @ Dec 16 2010, 12:05 AM) *
The black shirt guy is sitting more Asian way. He rest his arms on his knees. That's the real trick to sit like Asians. biggthumpup.gif

Yes, that's the way I used to rest in the farm after working for too long.

This is the perfect squat

Everybody in Asia can do like that.

Too bad these yankee can't do it and they think I am trolling.

And that's why I have to come here to teach them how to do it properly.

This post has been edited by sawan: Dec 16 2010, 12:48 AM

+Quote Post
sawan
post Dec 16 2010, 01:07 AM
Post #40

AF Elite
Group Icon

It's annoying to see these yankees who are lack of cultural knowledge talking about me racism when I discuss about squatting.

Read this article:
http://www.asian-central.com/stuffasianpeo...2/63-squatting/

Asians have developed many techniques to accommodate the strenuous activities that they are accustomed to in their native countries. This includes bending over to pick rice in rice patties, strengthening their arms to sell food to pedestrians, or just sitting back to enjoy the little things in life like eating bowls of rice. However, somewhere down the line, Asians figured that they couldnít do all of these activities standing up for extended amounts of time. Hence, the Squat was born. After reading this post, you will know what the asian squat is, where it comes from, and most importantly, why itís effective.

As mentioned in an award-winning documentary by Daniel Hsia (How to do the Asian Squat [2002]), the Asian Squat is much different from other squats. Originating in India, the squat made its way to China, where asians figured that it was the ideal way to eat rice and be ready to defecate at any given time. Given these uses, the squat has evolved into more than just a makeshift eating position.

It is now a way of life. Asians everywhere use it when they are smoking, reading, eating, waiting, shaving, and any other gerund-verb combination you can think of. Letís not forget the most important use of the squat, keeping the asian bottom cleaner while using the bathroom (which in many asian countries is just a hole in the ground with running water). Think about all the crap that accumulates when the cheeks are so close together (like in the american toilet). This way, asians are able to be quite economical in their choice of toiletries.

As asians moved to other parts of the world and grew more refined in their mannerisms, they began to shift away from their use of the Asian Squat, calling it ďmundaneĒ and ďun-professional.Ē Modern science has proven the squat as an efficient posture that reduces pain on the patellar(knee) tendon. In addition, the asian is now more balanced because their center of gravity is above the feet, and the heels snuggly contour the ground. For that reason, it has risen to prominence once more in only the last 200 years.

The Asian Squat allows asians to play poker without a table, eat without a table, and do pretty much everything without the need for manís inventions. Without it, asians would be even shorter than they already are (due to improper posture), hungrier, lonelier, poorer (tables cost money too), and most importantly, tired-er (yes, I added an ER to tired). Itís a craze thatís making its way across the pacific and atlantic oceans. Itís an innovation. Itís a lifestyle. Itís the Asian Squat.
beerchug.gif

----

Now any of you think that me talking about squatting is racism?

And any of you in America or in Europe do squatting?

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 06:13 PM